April 24, 2024, 10:09:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #5  (Read 249195 times)
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #180 on: October 23, 2008, 08:49:34 PM »

Ummmmm -- we have Metro Zoo.

and that laugh is for the Chuckster once again being the all seeing/all knowing Aruba expert on everything!

http://www.aruba.com/forum/f7/zoo-1120/

04-12-2005, 04:46 PM    post #1 (permalink)   

Pam
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Is there a zoo in Aruba?

04-12-2005, 05:13 PM    post #2 (permalink)   

charles
Used to be one. It was sort of a collection of animals that was in an area known as Moko. It was a private Zoo and is now no longer in wexistance.

charles
arubafastphones.com

Jim
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Ostrich Farm and donkey's.   

04-12-2005, 09:06 PM    post #4 (permalink)   
Sandra
There is still a zoo like park at Kibaima. It's near the Drive-inn theater.

04-13-2005, 06:59 AM    post #5 (permalink)   

Mick
You can go to the butterfly farm, donkey farm and the ostrich farm. check at resort to find out times they are open. 

04-13-2005, 02:06 PM    post #8 (permalink)   

charles
By the way, while the above responses are all correct, my answer was based on a collection of animals in a ZOO like condition and not individual animal farms. The donkey, ostrich and butterfly farms are a delight for kids and should be seen by all.

Kibaima??? Welllll.
Charles
arubafastphones.com

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: October 23, 2008, 08:56:17 PM »

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #182 on: October 23, 2008, 09:05:19 PM »

Pardon this post as it is somewhat 'off the current conversation', but I found this today and wanted to share. This has to do with LIONS and MESSENGERS (LEON is Spanish for LION):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1079027/Pictured-The-Colombian-drugs-gang-captured-private-zoo.html

"Mexican authorities said Sunday that they had arrested more than a dozen members of an alleged drug-trafficking ring in an upscale neighborhood of this capital city, seizing weapons, vehicles - and lions.

Eleven Colombians, a U.S. citizen, two Mexicans and an Uruguayan were detained during a raid in a sprawling mansion in Desierto de los Leones on Saturday, organized-crime prosecutor Marisela Morales told a news conference. (see the 2nd pic on this site of the group of folks arrested - and see the girl in the center w/short dark hair - doesn't she resemble our Natalee a bit??).

Pictured: The Colombian drugs gang captured along with a private zoo filled with big cats.

"...Mexican authorities said Sunday that they had arrested more than a dozen members of an alleged drug-trafficking ring in an upscale neighborhood of this capital city, seizing weapons, vehicles - and lions.

"...Exotic pet: An African lion in captivity is pictured at the house where members of a drug trafficking gang were arrested.."

"Nine Mexicans working as waiters and disk jockeys were briefly held and released. Authorities had been investigating the group since 2005, the prosecutor said. 'This is important, because it breaks a logistic link in the chain that supplies Mexican cartels with cocaine,' she said.

The mansion , whose walls, ceilings and furniture are made almost entirely of ornately carved wood, appeared to have been used by the traffickers for parties on nights and weekends, authorities said.
-->THE PRIVATE RAVE PARTY?

Those who received invitations were picked up at nearby shopping-center parking lots in vehicles with blacked-out windows to prevent them from seeing where they were going. -->POISON NOTES? ...WHAT WAS WRITTEN DOWN?

The mansion was equipped with a private zoo housing a collection of animals including two tigers and two lions. Police turned the exotic animals over to prosecutors. It was unclear what they planned to do with them

Besides "Leones' meaning LION, I remember reading about Santeria religion, and how mystical items (such as cats, etc) can be considered 'messengers'. IMHO I never got the impression that 'feeding messengers' was anything other than either cats, animals, etc, that this avenger of justice Shango thought in his/her own religion were messengers. In the link below,  "Babalu" (a cat) was named so because it meant 'holiness' in the the Afro/ Cuban Santeria religion. The one who named the cat thought it was a mystical cat, and perhaps a messenger from other portals. This is just one example. Just an FYI. And if the Shango posts came from FLORIDA, a place where Paulus traveled, perhaps there is such a mansion in Miami where exotic animals, etc, are in fact housed... just 'thinking out of the box' like y'all told us to!!!!!!!!
http://www.nowpublic.com/world/true-stroy-about-magical-cat )

Good work!  Now all you need to do is find that mansion.

My bet would be either in Miami, Santa Marta, Colombia or Moko (yes, there IS A MOKO, ARKANSAS!!)

Merian Ernest   7/13/05 5:51 pm -- Find Aruba. Find the Haystack. Find Santa Marta. Trace with your finger what the Antenna has spoken about. Unleash the dogs. Inch by inch…grid by grid.

Simian Says: June 27th, 2005 at 11:14 am  -- The road from the boy’s home leads to the dirty water. Look for Noord and look for Moko. The cowboys feet are wet. They are not quickdraws, they will creep by the inch. It’s deep and wide. The Babylonians need this, before time runs out.

Simian Says: June 27th, 2005 at 11:33 am -- Find Aruba. Look for Noord. Look for Montaña. Look for Moko. Let your fingers connect the dots. The cowboys feet are deeper in the dirty water. The vultures are hanging around and are ready to pounce. Hang on to your tubes. The Simian doesn’t want to be right
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #183 on: October 23, 2008, 09:18:29 PM »

Those 'Sumerians' own quite a bit of real estate don't they 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: October 23, 2008, 10:18:29 PM »

I am reading and trying to keep up.  All of these thoughts are really great.  Didn't one of the code talkers mention donkey bones at one time?
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #185 on: October 24, 2008, 02:20:01 AM »

re teams/partners sharing nics
IMO it's really obvious sometimes:

caps/lower case vs all lower case
complete sentences vs short phrases
spacing/punctuation
spelling/grammar
style/personality

shock and DanMar were multiples
and so was Peeps

the bondias were officially allowed to share a nic

that being said, if multiples were posting as shango
they were the very best at staying w/ the script

I don't see differences/variations
in any of the shango posts

re sim's doppelganger:
it wasn't always a doppelganger

that gets confused w/ sim having a short fuse
and giving in to her penchant for sarcasm
especially after her predictions re june 27
failed to materialize

there were many impersonations on the FP
and lotsa shout-outs to the admins
requesting that the situation be controlled

confirmation by e-mail notwithstanding,
I'm still not sold on Armin-is-simian

finbar pointed us in the direction indicated by geneaology:
Armin = correct family tree but wrong cousin IMO
and if your cousin won't cover for you, who will, LOL?

and I understand why fin's/my candidate for simian
would be protected by some here
since she shared private info obtained thru a govt data base
provided by her employer

can't go back and change things now
but it's a crying shame
that the "other team"' was welcomed here w/ open arms ...
and even defended when their BS was questioned

we can google ourselves into a disordered state
or we can keep shango's advice in mind:
The simplicity of Occams Razor is often outweighed by the complexity of maintaining factors in an elemental state.

Simian Says: June 27th, 2005 at 11:14 am -- The road from the boy’s home leads to the dirty water. Look for Noord and look for Moko.

Simian Says: June 27th, 2005 at 11:33 am -- Find Aruba. Look for Noord. Look for Montaña. Look for Moko. Let your fingers connect the dots.

Noord > Montana /Montanja > Moko
in that order, inland from the west coast,
lie in a straight line on any map of aruba

Merian Ernest 7/13/05 5:51 pm -- Find Aruba. Find the Haystack. Find Santa Marta. Trace with your finger what the Antenna has spoken about.

Santa Marta is a region fairly near Hooiberg (dutch for haystack)
and possibly not too far off the direct line
between Montanja and Moko
(I'm having trouble finding the right maps tonight)
http://aruba.globaldirectories.com/Maps/5.html

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: October 24, 2008, 06:58:42 AM »

From Natalee's Freebirds...Lots of Interesting reading over there...

Jug Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
July 1, 2005
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485048/

TWITTY: If they let them walk on this island after what Beth and I know, there's a lot of information that we have that we cannot share, because it would jeopardize the investigation. But if they let them walk, we can share it. And it would be devastating. The United States, the world will be amazed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=615.20

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: October 24, 2008, 07:01:38 AM »

Pardon this post as it is somewhat 'off the current conversation', but I found this today and wanted to share. This has to do with LIONS and MESSENGERS (LEON is Spanish for LION):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1079027/Pictured-The-Colombian-drugs-gang-captured-private-zoo.html

"Mexican authorities said Sunday that they had arrested more than a dozen members of an alleged drug-trafficking ring in an upscale neighborhood of this capital city, seizing weapons, vehicles - and lions.

Eleven Colombians, a U.S. citizen, two Mexicans and an Uruguayan were detained during a raid in a sprawling mansion in Desierto de los Leones on Saturday, organized-crime prosecutor Marisela Morales told a news conference. (see the 2nd pic on this site of the group of folks arrested - and see the girl in the center w/short dark hair - doesn't she resemble our Natalee a bit??).

Pictured: The Colombian drugs gang captured along with a private zoo filled with big cats.

"...Mexican authorities said Sunday that they had arrested more than a dozen members of an alleged drug-trafficking ring in an upscale neighborhood of this capital city, seizing weapons, vehicles - and lions.

"...Exotic pet: An African lion in captivity is pictured at the house where members of a drug trafficking gang were arrested.."

"Nine Mexicans working as waiters and disk jockeys were briefly held and released. Authorities had been investigating the group since 2005, the prosecutor said. 'This is important, because it breaks a logistic link in the chain that supplies Mexican cartels with cocaine,' she said.

The mansion , whose walls, ceilings and furniture are made almost entirely of ornately carved wood, appeared to have been used by the traffickers for parties on nights and weekends, authorities said.

Those who received invitations were picked up at nearby shopping-center parking lots in vehicles with blacked-out windows to prevent them from seeing where they were going. -->POISON NOTES? ...WHAT WAS WRITTEN DOWN?

The mansion was equipped with a private zoo housing a collection of animals including two tigers and two lions. Police turned the exotic animals over to prosecutors. It was unclear what they planned to do with them

Besides "Leones' meaning LION, I remember reading about Santeria religion, and how mystical items (such as cats, etc) can be considered 'messengers'. IMHO I never got the impression that 'feeding messengers' was anything other than either cats, animals, etc, that this avenger of justice Shango thought in his/her own religion were messengers. In the link below,  "Babalu" (a cat) was named so because it meant 'holiness' in the the Afro/ Cuban Santeria religion. The one who named the cat thought it was a mystical cat, and perhaps a messenger from other portals. This is just one example. Just an FYI. And if the Shango posts came from FLORIDA, a place where Paulus traveled, perhaps there is such a mansion in Miami where exotic animals, etc, are in fact housed... just 'thinking out of the box' like y'all told us to!!!!!!!!

Good work!  Now all you need to do is find that mansion.

My bet would be either in Miami, Santa Marta, Colombia or Moko (yes, there IS A MOKO, ARKANSAS!!)

Merian Ernest   7/13/05 5:51 pm -- Find Aruba. Find the Haystack. Find Santa Marta. Trace with your finger what the Antenna has spoken about. Unleash the dogs. Inch by inch…grid by grid.

Simian Says: June 27th, 2005 at 11:14 am  -- The road from the boy’s home leads to the dirty water. Look for Noord and look for Moko. The cowboys feet are wet. They are not quickdraws, they will creep by the inch. It’s deep and wide. The Babylonians need this, before time runs out.

Simian Says: June 27th, 2005 at 11:33 am -- Find Aruba. Look for Noord. Look for Montaña. Look for Moko. Let your fingers connect the dots. The cowboys feet are deeper in the dirty water. The vultures are hanging around and are ready to pounce. Hang on to your tubes. The Simian doesn’t want to be right

Goodship Lollipop, Aruba
"Miraclist" described, 6/4/05.......
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: October 24, 2008, 07:15:58 AM »

LOL...I confused myself this morning...

We know that IFA peeps were involved as early as June 5th, with the search, does anyone recall how quickly that Strategic Task Force was formed?

Just trying to figure out if this was a concerted effort or as Sharon said "a game".

IIRC, the Strategic Task Force was formed by mid June 2005.

Thanks Pita and Sharon...From Natalee's Freebirds...Tamara Waldron and Gabe Leo's posts are documented in the first post, as well as the members...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=615.0

Jorge Pesquera, The President of the Aruban Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA) put this Task Force together – with member selection help and input from Joran’s attorney Antonio Carlo, and Mark Purcell’s wife Marlene.

On June 30, 2005 Aruban Prime Minister Nelson Oduber makes this telling statement about the effectiveness of this hand picked Task Force.

Prime Minister Nelson Oduber presents “anti incorrect news” committee

“The committee has been working for some time behind the screens without too much publicity, and function on behalf of the people of Aruba in order to minimize the impact of the negative news that is being sent out” The basic mission of the committee is to bring correct information and counteract all publications that are not based on the truth and to explain the function of our judicial institutions and how they operate.”

http://news.caribseek.com/set-up/exec/view.cgi?archive=71&num=16318

Still would like to know if the FBI in charge in Miami was Jorge's brother and if this guy's son who was the one that gave the OK to shred documents in an important case is Jorge's nephew?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: October 24, 2008, 07:21:22 AM »

Thanks for posting that, Poochy. That is unbelievable. It sounds like a plot for a movie.  Shocked

Does anyone else remember the weird, gated house Bondia sent BB to on her trip to Aruba? I doubt there was any credibility to that tip because it came from "the Bondias" but it was a strange looking place...

This post reminded me of Maison Madruga. sp! Owned by Fernando Mansur!

Vms...I recall a house that Florida was posting about, think it was her, out in the middle of nowhere. Is this the one you are thinking about?

Anyone still have contact with BB to ask?

Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #190 on: October 24, 2008, 08:08:06 AM »

Brandi
You have a lot of things confused..but it's okay...the only way to find out is to ask...I am known as the Queen of questions.  LOL

I joined SM for sometime now but rarely post because I don't have my facts correct. Only from what I read (not here) BUT I want to thank you all for being VERY kind to me. Queen of questions huh? lol I have tons but I won't even start lol.. Thanks again monkeys

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #191 on: October 24, 2008, 08:08:37 AM »

Thanks for posting that, Poochy. That is unbelievable. It sounds like a plot for a movie.  Shocked

Does anyone else remember the weird, gated house Bondia sent BB to on her trip to Aruba? I doubt there was any credibility to that tip because it came from "the Bondias" but it was a strange looking place...

This post reminded me of Maison Madruga. sp! Owned by Fernando Mansur!

Vms...I recall a house that Florida was posting about, think it was her, out in the middle of nowhere. Is this the one you are thinking about?

Mum, I thought the same regarding Maison Madruga.

http://www.myspace.com/mosaic_aruba
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #192 on: October 24, 2008, 08:17:08 AM »

Mum, is this the house you might be thinking Florida posted about?

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #193 on: October 24, 2008, 08:40:23 AM »

Those 'Sumerians' own quite a bit of real estate don't they 

Here's an article from a 12/12/07 issue of Solo Di Pueblo.  Can anybody translate?

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: October 24, 2008, 08:42:16 AM »

I don't know what Maison Madruga looks like on the outside so who knows?

Should have never mentioned it because my memory is so flawed. Don't hold me to any of this because time and my imagination could have added to what I remember. 

A tall wrought iron gate surrounding it with circle medallions with initials.

Lots of statues.

Directions were to go to a known landmark and it was right across from it. I cannot remember what the landmark was now, lol...maybe a church?

The words zoo and Mansur. That's why it came to mind after reading Poochy's post...

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: October 24, 2008, 08:44:07 AM »

Sheesh, I meant fence.... Rolling Eyes

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: October 24, 2008, 08:45:47 AM »

I'm confused 

This is supposed to be in Florida (I believe poochy says Miami)????

Ummmmm -- 'maison' is French, not Spanish. Spanish would be 'casa'. The only areas of Miami where French is even possible would be Little Haiti -- but that is really 'patois', not French.

But if you're all so sure -- please provide additional info if possible and I will find it for you if it exists. I really don't want to be driving around Little Haiti without a goal in mind 

Sorry if I sound frustrated  But I spent about 2 years looking for the 'Harley Davidson' place that was posted all over Natalee's thread as being in Miami. And although I will swear on oath that IT IS NOT in Miami, that doesn't seem to change what people post.

BTW -- I don't want to repost if no one is interested, but Nuttracked down a professor at FIU (Florida Atlantic U) "Miguel Willy Ramos" who is also know as Ilari Oba and sometimes 'Shango' who's written lot's of stuff on Santeria -- is considered something akin to the grand poobah. And I believe one of Arubans (Jairo?? or Gabriel Leo??) who lives in Ft Lauderdale attended FIU at the same time, iirc.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: October 24, 2008, 08:49:11 AM »

Mum, is this the house you might be thinking Florida posted about?

No...Thanks...It was discussed when I was reading and not a member. Think you could see the ocean in the background.

Or maybe my memory is just wrong!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: October 24, 2008, 09:26:15 AM »

Pita...I couldn't copy that into the papi translator...Sorry!

http://www.donamaro.nl/papiamentu/

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: October 24, 2008, 09:35:24 AM »

Finn…Sorry I can’t add any more to the Simian/Armin discussion. I came to my conclusions from what Klaas posted as the “Real Simian Posts” and the discussions and research in thread 3. I didn’t add anything, just questioned and commented on vms’ and Rob’s posts.

Quote Finn
we can google ourselves into a disordered state
or we can keep shango's advice in mind:
The simplicity of Occams Razor is often outweighed by the complexity of maintaining factors in an elemental state.

Finn, respectfully it was Occams Razor that led me to Charles Croes, a wannabe writer as Shango. Decided to take the simple approach…Light the fires…The Fires of St. John, The Gods are talking…Shango is a God…Why did the girl owe money…because Joran told CC she did that night the family arrived.

And yes, I have googled CC for more hours than I care to mention, but you would be very surprised what one can glean by googling different combinations with Charles Croes. It tells me that Charles Croes knows way more than he has shared.

One thing I haven’t found is what he did prior to 2001 and his Hugo Boss store. He was active in the Tourism and Hospitality business, that is documented. Haven’t found what he did when he lived in Florida either. Have my suspicions, but they won’t ever be verified.

His “major friend” is Eric Williams. He disappeared for hours the night the family arrived. He has ties to La Cabana. I know he is friends with Julia Renfro, and many others that have proved to be friends of the van der Sloots. International Friends of Aruba comes to mind. I also know that he was suspected of monitoring the families cell phones and was seen in Dennis Jacob’s office.

I am not saying that multiple were posting as Shango, just that some of the language used has spilled over to other posters. Were they copy cats or were these posters all intertwined?

I believe there was a concerted effort, by the Strategic Task Force and the Aruban government to confuse. Were the FP posts part of this effort? The Vanity Fair interviews in January 2006, CC, Julia and Dompig coincide with the Strategic Task Force hiring Steve Cohen late in 2005, to get the word out through the US Media.

BTW…It was Feed the Messengers that has always had multiple meanings for me…From feeding the messenger lines on boats, feeding the press, and feeding the other posters. Feeding the cats...another interesting one...May just be the repetitive lines of a wannabe writer…But shango does say he has his own messengers.

Quote from our friend Carlos S. Tromp… Maybe he is Shango? 
Whistle blowers, like messengers in war tend to get shot in the Dutch judicial system, in which the "old boys network" tends to cover up failures of justice of both prosecutors and justices and in the background the police and other justice officials.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.