April 18, 2024, 10:59:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #5  (Read 248876 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: December 03, 2008, 04:27:23 PM »

Bringing this over from the main monkey thread -
Quote from: CapsLockWizard Kermit:
why are you stir the monkey cage by lying....I never siad the Moko nor Montanja but the Monserat pond.

If it was the Moko or the Montanja or the Soledad pond, he would have walk straigth home. and we would have not even know where he was since he would have been home and no one would have seen him.

The cemetary is a plausable senario...but after more research that plousable scenario is still under investigation and to make that plausable, we have the search and all the logisctics to make it happend, but that require a lot of more inividual involved.

on the issue of chop up and spread all over, that part of the result of several research.

here is what has happend.

1. I do my own research with more capable individuals here in aruba that are part of the local daily night scene in Aruba.
2. it was the Maty apartment used that night.
3. some part of desposal was in several location in Aruba. The Pond was where he burried the last part of the body.
4. After all that blood, he washed off in the pond.
5. from there he took the service road running towards McDonnald.
6. was saw by an withness.
7. withness went to OM and give his statement.
8. OM give instruction to clean up the Pond but, the Santarosa group did not clean it up, since the ground was still muddy and it was posponed but then the rain came and is now full to the brim. Got new pictures.
9. the pond is now offlimited by a chain across the drive way entrance.

10. spoke to Selvetty and asked a lot of question...
11, on the opening a business in Aruba... no way true. Need an Arubian Partner and the Business law for AVV or ofshore business registered in Aruba is not benefecial.

Another thing , I went to dive a week a go to the same location, and the Cage is still there. If the cage was evidance in a murder case, why is it still in the water.

Another thing, from 2005 to 2008, we has gone through several mayor stroms that has pull sunken boat more heavy than the cage and in depth more than the cage to shore.

The cage has an Owner and is not Aruban  nor Venezuelan  and not Dutch. it is from a Colombian person and the use has it purpuse.

Other thing, I know the next move of the water Search team......

The man with fake diploma who did provide the cleaning is in a checkmate......perheps the end of the those higher ups is almost near.CAPS

------------

The fake diploma reminded me of "framed reputations on their walls" -

Merian Ernest   7/13/05 5:52pm
Read with care. Forked tongues with framed reputations on their walls. Crawling in the palace looking for trapdoors and cracks in the floor. Do not be surprised. Only the package from the Hague holds the thin layers of answers. Never has mail been so late.

What does Caps mean by 'provide the cleaning'? Cleaning of what - the rocks, the hotel, the car?

Why would someone providing the cleaning need a diploma?

Evidence technician?

Could the diploma be forged from another country?  Maybe the US?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: December 03, 2008, 04:31:48 PM »

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:42 pm
Arawaks hold singing card from babylon
There is also a trio. One Babylonian. 2 Shivas.
Arawaks can’t let babylonian Card sing because hand holding it dirty too  (Arawaks).

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:01 pm
Arawaks often go to play in small houses of Babylon with the offspring of the Elders (Dirty Hand is the link!)
"game" pg 4:    http://www.ca11.uscourts.gov/opinions/ops/200214306.pdf

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 5:32 pm
The sacrifice is the correct food to appease the gods, arawaks, and cowboys
but the foundations of the house of babylon will shake
even harder if Arawak Dirty Hand is revealed

Babalú Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:30 am
Concerned: No, I guess he is head of some local official corps. He is the guy that knows everything and that has been in the house of Babylonians NOT seeking pleasure for himself, so Shango says. So maybe he went to search for Natalee and he is the chief of Polis.

Merian Ernest   7/13/05 5:52pm
Read with care. Forked tongues with framed reputations on their walls. Crawling in the palace looking for trapdoors and cracks in the floor. Do not be surprised. Only the package from the Hague holds the thin layers of answers. Never has mail been so late.

Shango Says: June 28th, 2005 at 12:23 am
Follow the notes
to the poison house
where the children of the babylonians
and the arawak nation    (DirtyHand is the link!)
meet
, under cover of delusion. (trade among the arawaks)
In the maze
the lions which play
shall be found.
The gamblers also took note. (all they "knew" wa$ written down)
Tell the cowboys!

DirtyHand holds the key to the secrets of the SlanderFoot Clan
He holds the key!
The DirtyHand holds the key.
All secrets are Hiden in Plain View:
http://www.womensagenda.com/Child_Prostitution.pdf

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: December 03, 2008, 04:36:00 PM »

Is it possible that "dusted" in the riddles means cleaned?

I am dusting.  Means I am wiping things, cleaning up.

"to dust" is to clean.

Could the riddle have used "dusted" to mean past tense of dusting/cleaning?

Wiping/cleaning away finger prints, luminol, blood?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: December 03, 2008, 06:46:49 PM »

Follow the notes
to the poison house
meet
In the maze
the lions which play
shall be found.
Tell the cowboys!

He holds the key!

While I have never discounted that Natalee was carved out for a purpose it's difficult to get close to anything definitive.  The article you have posted was put out in September 2005, after Shango uses the term "Hidden in Plain View".  Was there a time before September 2005 where that term was used to relate to this same topic?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: December 03, 2008, 07:01:53 PM »

Follow the notes
to the poison house
meet
In the maze
the lions which play
shall be found.
Tell the cowboys!

He holds the key!

While I have never discounted that Natalee was carved out for a purpose it's difficult to get close to anything definitive.  The article you have posted was put out in September 2005, after Shango uses the term "Hidden in Plain View".  Was there a time before September 2005 where that term was used to relate to this same topic?

the secrets of the Slanderfoot Clan.......hidden in plain view

kinda makes you wonder who Shango is don't it! Shocked
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: December 03, 2008, 07:06:18 PM »

In the case of the sex trade, although trafficked women are hidden from public view, there is one point of weakness: sex traffickers must break the isolation they maintain in order for their trafficked women to service their customers. In fact, prostitutes are often hidden in plain view; their presence is usually well known in a local community. However, the public may not recognize or know that they are also trafficked women.

http://www.popcenter.org/problems/trafficked_women/3
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: December 03, 2008, 07:13:22 PM »

TS2:

The two links are not mutually exclusive......check out the date of the court filing.......the investigation must have provided much insight on the issue for the study that followed shortly thereafter
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #387 on: December 03, 2008, 08:54:34 PM »

Is it possible that "dusted" in the riddles means cleaned?

I am dusting.  Means I am wiping things, cleaning up.

"to dust" is to clean.

Could the riddle have used "dusted" to mean past tense of dusting/cleaning?

Wiping/cleaning away finger prints, luminol, blood?

Dunno WhiskyG,

I thought 'dusting' meant dusting for fingerprints and such...as in THE HOUSE WAS DUSTED. Now who's house was dusted - not sure.

But now you got me thinkin' - wasn't there a Sloot maid or two with a PV? Did this maid clean up as you say 'dusted'?
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: December 03, 2008, 09:05:28 PM »

Colombo,

Sometime last year I was looking at the Merian Ernest posts.  With Joran's new 'confession' I went back to look at them again.

“Find Aruba.  Find Haystack.  Find Santa Marta  Trace with your finger what the Antenna has spoken about”.  Merian Ernest   July 14, 2005  5:51 PM (this appears to be a reference to telephone calls) 

Along the northern coast, about 45 miles east of Barranqullia, Columbia you will find Santa Marta, which is the oldest city in Colombia.  Prostitution is prominent in Santa Marta. 

In his latest interview with Greta, Joran surmises that Natalee may have been taken to Venezuela.  There is a section of Caracas that is called Santa Marta in Venezuela.  I do not have much information about that location.  Just that it is close to the northern coast.  I have plotted all of these locations on Google Earth but I not know how to capture and post that.

“See the first prose of the Simian.  It precedes all.  Still to this day, there are too many detractors.  Simian is sad to see his own words used against him.”  Merian Ernest July 27, 2005  11:38 AM

Simian’s first post: 

“Why would anybody take this girl for the purpose of Sex Slavery?  If you look up where Aruba is you will notice our proximity to South America.  A lot of pretty girls and a lot of poverty.  Why take an North American girl and sell her in Colombia?  People don’t just disappear.  And if Amy Bradley was the last girl to disappear in Aruba and Natalee after 7 years, I would say that these human traffickers really suck.  By the way  This thing will be solved.”  June 17, 2005  5:20 PM

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: December 03, 2008, 09:13:18 PM »

Post from Poochy:

What does Caps mean by 'provide the cleaning'? Cleaning of what - the rocks, the hotel, the car?

When we worked on Merian Ernest last Spring, Caps told us that the fake diploma referred to Booshi Wever, Minister of Health.  He's dirty and he didn't have the right credentials for one of his appointments, so he created his own credentials.  Reportedly he was involved in a large drug bust with Venezuela and supposedly he owns "houses of ill repute" on Aruba.

I'm not sure exactly what Caps is referring to when he says cleaning.  Was Wever involved with cleaning the cage???  Was he involved with the drugs that were transferred through that particular cage??? Caps also told us that Rufo Solognier, former police chief, was given the assignment of cleaning the Matty Apts. of all evidence the next day.
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: December 03, 2008, 09:13:46 PM »

Colombo,

Sometime last year I was looking at the Merian Ernest posts.  With Joran's new 'confession' I went back to look at them again.

“Find Aruba.  Find Haystack.  Find Santa Marta  Trace with your finger what the Antenna has spoken about”.  Merian Ernest   July 14, 2005  5:51 PM (this appears to be a reference to telephone calls) 

Along the northern coast, about 45 miles east of Barranqullia, Columbia you will find Santa Marta, which is the oldest city in Colombia.  Prostitution is prominent in Santa Marta. 

In his latest interview with Greta, Joran surmises that Natalee may have been taken to Venezuela.  There is a section of Caracas that is called Santa Marta in Venezuela.  I do not have much information about that location.  Just that it is close to the northern coast.  I have plotted all of these locations on Google Earth but I not know how to capture and post that.

“See the first prose of the Simian.  It precedes all.  Still to this day, there are too many detractors.  Simian is sad to see his own words used against him.”  Merian Ernest July 27, 2005  11:38 AM

Simian’s first post: 

“Why would anybody take this girl for the purpose of Sex Slavery?  If you look up where Aruba is you will notice our proximity to South America.  A lot of pretty girls and a lot of poverty.  Why take an North American girl and sell her in Colombia?  People don’t just disappear.  And if Amy Bradley was the last girl to disappear in Aruba and Natalee after 7 years, I would say that these human traffickers really suck.  By the way  This thing will be solved.”  June 17, 2005  5:20 PM

right.....then of course, Shango's thoughts:

Is Simian a DirtyHand too
Has the Simian played with the lions
in the houses of ill-repute and poison notes
where the innocent flies are lured?

Peculiar mention of the Bradley case.....instead of saying "we don't have trafficking"
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #391 on: December 03, 2008, 09:31:50 PM »

Cambodia: A Poster Child for Modern-Day Slavery
http://www.worldvision.org/about_us.nsf/child/enews_cambodia_200702?Open&wvsrc=enews&lpos=main&lid=cambodia200702

The maze - sold and sold and sold and sold and sold away....

Children sold as sex slaves in Europe - 14 yr old:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkKiOk-nfsE

(scroll down on the right side for other vids..)

Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #392 on: December 03, 2008, 10:00:27 PM »

Post from Poochy:

When we worked on Merian Ernest last Spring, Caps told us that the fake diploma referred to Booshi Wever, Minister of Health.  He's dirty and he didn't have the right credentials for one of his appointments, so he created his own credentials.  Reportedly he was involved in a large drug bust with Venezuela and supposedly he owns "houses of ill repute" on Aruba.

I'm not sure exactly what Caps is referring to when he says cleaning.  Was Wever involved with cleaning the cage???  Was he involved with the drugs that were transferred through that particular cage??? Caps also told us that Rufo Solognier, former police chief, was given the assignment of cleaning the Matty Apts. of all evidence the next day.

Well, now this is very interesting. Especially about the Solognier 'cleaning' of the apts.

We have heard that Simian aka Merian Ernest = a Solognier... Is Booshie Wever related to Guido?

Yeah, that's right mama Guido Wever - we're gonna start to talk about him and utilize our freedom of speech here in the good ole USA! LOL!

Guido - what a fine Dutch/German name 
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #393 on: December 03, 2008, 10:07:31 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/05/12/aruban-minister-booshi-wever-suing-diario-freedom-of-the-press-not-in-aruba/
Candelario (Booshi) Wever suing Diaro...!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: December 03, 2008, 10:29:57 PM »

Follow the notes
to the poison house
meet
In the maze
the lions which play
shall be found.
Tell the cowboys!

He holds the key!

To me, this is one reason why the theory that Caps has about her being buried in the Masonic Cemetery seems to fit "hidden in plain view".  Carpe did some checking on regular burials the first week of June.  He came up with a woman named Jalitza Wever who does look a little like Natalee.  I have wondered if maybe Jalitza is in the cage and Natalee is in the cemetery.  Could this also be why someone damaged all of those Wever crypts in June of 2005?  Perhaps someone was angry at the travesty of the whole thing.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: December 03, 2008, 10:31:46 PM »

Poochy - I think he might have already lost that case against Diario.
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #396 on: December 03, 2008, 10:39:32 PM »

Follow the notes
to the poison house
meet
In the maze
the lions which play
shall be found.
Tell the cowboys!

He holds the key!

To me, this is one reason why the theory that Caps has about her being buried in the Masonic Cemetery seems to fit "hidden in plain view".  Carpe did some checking on regular burials the first week of June.  He came up with a woman named Jalitza Wever who does look a little like Natalee.  I have wondered if maybe Jalitza is in the cage and Natalee is in the cemetery.  Could this also be why someone damaged all of those Wever crypts in June of 2005?  Perhaps someone was angry at the travesty of the whole thing.
Yeah, I agree.

A whole lot of folks went 'dead' the next few weeks. Like the bank teller mentioned in Paulus' PV, the young curly haired kid who was supposedly paid off by Joran to shut up for seeing him at the Lighthouse when Natalee disappeared... Pitbull's demise from the Choose-A-Name bar, the place where the J2K were said to have stopped off quickly w/Natalee in the car... the guy wearing the colombian necktie from Automotive Industries, yada yada and yada...

My theory of the Wever/Croes damaged crypts were from the drug lords to inform the 'higher ups' to resolve this crime already, as all eyes are on their illegal operations which in turn is costing them $millions a day. Same w/Bootie - I think that was a message to Aruba and also the caving in of the natural bridge. There goes Aruba tourism down the drain unless Aruba does something... jmho, that's all...!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: December 03, 2008, 10:39:45 PM »

Colombo,

Simian’s first post: 

We spent a lot of time hunting for Santa Marta and I'm not sure that we really ever came up with how it is connected to Aruba.  This is a good find, locating it in Venezuela/Colombia.  Do you have any thoughts about tracing your finger?

Amy Bradley disappeared when her cruise ship docked on Curacao.  She has been reportedly seen in Barranquilla as a prostitute.  Steve Croes was at one point suspected in Amy's disappearance because she was possibly kidnapped by some DJs or people involved with a band on the cruise ship.
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #398 on: December 03, 2008, 10:51:35 PM »

Colombo,

Simian’s first post: 

We spent a lot of time hunting for Santa Marta and I'm not sure that we really ever came up with how it is connected to Aruba.  This is a good find, locating it in Venezuela/Colombia.  Do you have any thoughts about tracing your finger?

Amy Bradley disappeared when her cruise ship docked on Curacao.  She has been reportedly seen in Barranquilla as a prostitute.  Steve Croes was at one point suspected in Amy's disappearance because she was possibly kidnapped by some DJs or people involved with a band on the cruise ship.

I think Santa Marta is connected to Aruba by only being 17 mi. away.
Never forget about all the boats in the water that came to hear the SBMF that night - the last night - and then sailed away.

Also never forget the fishermen saying NOBODY was on the beach that night. And also never forget the 2 security guards saying the MB kids were skinny dippin' in the ocean outside the H.I. until very late into the early morning.

We haven't heard a peep out of the MB kids.. so who is lying? (BUZZER going off) "Alex, I'll take nude MB kids on their last day of the trip for $100 please"...

She (Natalee) never heard the bouy toll. She was not on the water, never. Yellowbird has flown - to me that means she was in an airplane - private jet, medi-jet, whatever - but Natalee has flown off that island. No trace of here is there. JMHO, that's all....

Santa Marta - perhaps satellite dishes picked up on the communication. If she was on a boat going off to VZ, the wireless bounce would have hit 17 mi. away at Santa Marta (perhaps). DJ was the vessel -0 is that S.Croes DJ or literal initials like Dennis Jacobs??

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: December 03, 2008, 11:16:07 PM »

Colombo,

Simian’s first post: 

Actually, I do have bit of information that MAY be a connection.  It's weak, but possible.  And...there are some monkeys who would not be very happy with me if I post it.  I actually stumbled upon a while back and have not been able to put the 'finishing touches' on it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.