April 25, 2024, 05:07:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #5  (Read 249291 times)
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: January 04, 2009, 12:10:35 PM »

Poochy...you are brilliant

I have been awake half the night connecting all the dots in my mind...LOL

Kidnapping...the early posters, moving her around the island, the Medvac...The Loot!

I was working on my State Department connections I found a couple of weeks back and it seems I was diverted.

I have all the info bookmarked and in emails and will try and find it all today. I don't have Word on this computer so that is how I saved all my findings. I stumbled across it following a name that Caps has mentioned many times. I don't even know exactly how I got there.

I am picking up my computer tomorrow and will try and get all the info together....I have a lot of the FP posts saved by the Aruban posters about the wealthy family, taken off the island etc...

I need to find all the info I can on the first 24 hours. The phone call, Beth getting pulled over. Private Eyes's posts about how the Consul in Curacao was notified...

Poochy...This theory explains Ms Akers being at Joran's Release Party!

Where is COLOMBO?

Mum:

been to any good auditions lately?
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #501 on: January 04, 2009, 12:32:18 PM »

Colombo - Nice to see ya! Happy New Year!

Mum - Who is Ms Akers? And what else about the state department? (You can always download MS Word Reader for free to just read word docs).
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #502 on: January 04, 2009, 12:54:24 PM »

Colombo - Nice to see ya! Happy New Year!

Mum - Who is Ms Akers? And what else about the state department? (You can always download MS Word Reader for free to just read word docs).

I found Ms Akers - totally forgot about that one! Good catch Mum!
Here's one of your posts about it.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2886.1925;wap2

MumInOhio:
SS...from what Johan and I went over a while back and some old posts I found, 1991 doesn't add up! Plus Anita said 1990 in the interview she did defending Lorenzo they don't know!

COLOMBO:
Quote from: MumInOhio on October 10, 2008, 06:42:40 PM

Hi SS...I will take a look for the post...I thought he mentioned a dirty FBI or was that DEA?

Have always thought something was going on and think it is weird that there is only a short blurb about the D'Mary which was a huge bust...Also the Mansur case dated back to 2005. Other activity in 2005 by ICE as well.

Williams was there on another matter according to what Private Eye was told and then we have an unidentified FBI? person, and from Joran's book an Embassy agent Smitt,sp?,...a US Customs lady at the jail??? Ms Akers at the van der Sloots!

Then we have Andres Meneses who could be related to Norwin Meneses from Costa Rica or who just liked to take pics of planes, both on the tarmac and in the air.

Joran was on a watch list...Daury Rodriguez?...An FBI protected witness...and lots of people inserting themselves into this case. Tommy Pooch for one, wasn't his buddy Chris supposed to be in the Witness Protection Program?

Then...We have all of COLOMBO'S 'eyes in the sky" "antenaes" and "birds on a wire"

Things that make you go Hmmmm!
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #503 on: January 04, 2009, 02:15:25 PM »

In light of the SBMFestival events where boats in the water would be a common sighting, could the ship D'Mary be the "Mary who was not a virgin"?  Could the crew be the "lions"? Could "follow the music" be the Soul Beach Music Festival? Could "Only David got out alive" could be  "David Adkins" (aka Sinbad) who's production co is called "David & Goliath" which is also the name of one of the aru-bay videos (the one w/the small boat approaching the cruise ship, stopping for a few seconds, then continuing on in opposite directions)?

Lions are found in Africa...

(Yes, I know this link below has been posted umteen gazillion times on SM and I don't know who found it first but kudos to whomever you are...) 

http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/2005/06/30/seizes.shtml
Dutch navy seizes 1,800 kilos of cocaine in the Caribbean

Thursday, June 30, 2005

THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AFP): The Dutch navy has seized 1,800 kilos of cocaine with an estimated street value of 54 million dollars this weekend in the Caribbean, ANP news agency reported Wednesday.

The news was not announced over the weekend so as not to endanger ongoing investigations, a navy spokeswoman told ANP.

The 80 bales of cocaine were found in a special secret compartment on board the ship D'Mary sailing under the flag of the African island state of Sao Tome and Principe.

The seizure was done together with the American authorities. The drugs and eight crew members of the boat have been turned over to the US authorities, ANP said.
=========================
Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:29 pm "Babylonians and Shivas do not play with sandcastles. Follow the musicMary who was not a Virgin entered the maze to discover it’s secrets. The lamb is scared. The fires are lit. But now the lamb is a goat."

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:37 pm "The DiceMen must be questioned.  They to go to the Music and enter the same Maze. Mary who was not a virgin entered. The DiceMen ROLLED. Mary ROLLED."
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: January 04, 2009, 06:09:29 PM »

Hi COLOMBO and Poochy...Fly by 

Link to the calendar for June 2005. It said it wasn't announced over the weekend and the article is dated June 30th. , a Thursday. On June 26th. the gamblers still knew the girl, Poochy...she was still alive.

You know the posts way better than I do...where do they take us?

http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/monthly.html?month=6&year=2005&country=1

Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #505 on: January 04, 2009, 08:42:49 PM »

Link to the calendar for June 2005. It said it wasn't announced over the weekend and the article is dated June 30th. , a Thursday. On June 26th. the gamblers still knew the girl, Poochy...she was still alive.

Mum, great catch about it being the weekend!

I'm rethinking all of Shango's posts now with regard to the D'Mary, Blogger Info posts, SBMFestival being the "meet under cover of delusion", SCroes part in all this, saying he was sleeping on his boat that night, and that maybe it is the ocean, and not a dirt road, that is the "road not paved', and that the house of Rave was not on Aruba but in VZ on another nearby island.

Shango Says on June 27th, 2005 at 8:11 pm One straight path to the house of Rave, while of gold bricks the road is not paved, answers mysterious lie within magical letters which spell sin XTC DNA .

==============
Here's the 2005 dates:
Friday June 24, Saturday June 25, Sunday June 26, Monday June 27, Tuesday June 28, Wednesday June 29, Thurs June 30.
==============

Shango Says on June 26th, 2005 at 3:30 pm
Simian, his lordship did not bring the key for the Arawaks
So it will remain cowboys and indians
The posse was too late

THIS ANONYMOUS EMAILER KNEW THEY WERE GATHERING INTEL ON JUNE 22, 2005.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=73437
ARUBAN MAFIA SOLD NATALEE TO SEX SLAVE TRADERS

Posted By: Rayelan <Send E-Mail>
Date: Wednesday, 22 June 2005, 1:32 a.m. Note From Rayelan: This arrived in an email. I have no idea who sent it. I am posting it because it has "the ring of truth"!

<snippet> "...The texas ranger unit that has been sent to Aruba is an intel operation -- Nothing will come of any of this if they continue to think they way they are thinking now. You can't dig up intel and come up with anything this time.

<snippet> "...The way I see it, the intel unit, disguised as Texas Rangers COULD broker the deal if they wake up and realize what they're dealing with. Maybe they won't get their REAL orders til they get there! Right now their orders are to go in and gather intel. This is a joke. Our government knows exactly what's happened. They just don't know where Natalee has been taken.

June 25, 2005 Texas Equusearch brought in to search
June 26, 2005 Paulus and S Croes freed

July 4, 2005 F-16 Fly By

(and I asked once before on SMonkeys for the date Beth collapsed in the arms of those two men - someone posted it and the pic was there - and I've just spent over 30 min searching this site for that info but to no avail..... 
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: January 04, 2009, 10:15:52 PM »

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 8:25 pm
The Arawaks want the truth to come out
As long as DirtyHand is not found

Aruba is preserved and Babylon will pay the price   (the gamblers took note)
the gods know that the blame lies on babylon
the cowboys will go back to the fort without the loot

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 8:27 pm
DirtyHand and the fallen judge may not be crucified
the gods are talking

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:21 pm
The sacrificial offering will not be scapegoat

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:27 pm
The elder had to come clean. He knows what damage he had caused. The Simian said to not shake the wire, ‘cause the bird would fly away.
The Simian would never pose. Go back and read what the Simian wrote. The Babylonians knows what happened, but they are up in arms. The gamblers knew the girl.

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:30 pm
Who knows what song the elder (fallen judge) will sing

[pick a song]

Whose purse (3 black aces up his sleeve)? Could turn lead into gold......

While of gold bricks the road is not paved (only on the crooked path)

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: January 04, 2009, 10:17:21 PM »

sorry-accidentally left out important part:

Aruba is preserved and Babylon will pay the price   (the gamblers took note)

the gods are talking

The elder had to come clean. He knows what damage he had caused. The Simian said to not shake the wire, ‘cause the bird would fly away.
The Simian would never pose. Go back and read what the Simian wrote. The Babylonians knows what happened, but they are up in arms. The gamblers knew the girl.

[pick a song]
Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:31 pm
The shivas knew the girl
the arawaks new the girl
and the babylonians still know the girl

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: January 04, 2009, 10:17:46 PM »

to know=to owe
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: January 04, 2009, 10:20:50 PM »

maze is difficult for supposed guilty even if innocent

in the maze the lions which play will be found

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRK-CQVQevQ
(not tame-   ref. last line of vid.)
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: January 04, 2009, 10:59:32 PM »

Aruba is preserved and Babylon will pay the price   (the gamblers took note)

the gods are talking

[pick a song]

The Babs still know the girl - so they did not trade her back to the Arawaks nor did the Arawaks give back the Babs what they took from them either. The Babs knew it was dangerous to TRADE among the Arawaks. What did the Arawaks have that the Babs wanted back  WAS IT THE D'MARY ITEMS? Is that why 7 FBI immediately were on Aruba? Is that why everything was covered up and hushed up? Anybody know what happens to confiscated drugs? 

Read only the words in bold:
Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 5:22 pm

The babylonians knew it was dangerous to trade among the Arawaks. The way is clouded for the sacrifice. Rules have changed, so has the maze. the way is lost for the pioneers who went to live among the indians. The flames are growing. A sacrifice will be made to spare the police; to spare the teepees. Singing cards have lost their power. Arawaks worried about being caught with dirty hand. His lordship will bestow the title soon….They will save the teepees and the palace, but first The Sacrifice.

Aruba is preserved and Babylon will pay the price

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:31 pm
The shivas knew the girl
the arawaks new the girl
and the babylonians still know the girl

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: January 04, 2009, 11:03:01 PM »

In light of the SBMFestival events where boats in the water would be a common sighting, could the ship D'Mary be the "Mary who was not a virgin"?  Could the crew be the "lions"? Could "follow the music" be the Soul Beach Music Festival? Could "Only David got out alive" could be  "David Adkins" (aka Sinbad) who's production co is called "David & Goliath" which is also the name of one of the aru-bay videos (the one w/the small boat approaching the cruise ship, stopping for a few seconds, then continuing on in opposite directions)?

Lions are found in Africa...

I like that.  It makes sense.  With a lot of boats in the water they could have taken her off the island without anyone thinking a thing about it.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #512 on: January 05, 2009, 01:30:26 AM »

Mum, great catch about it being the weekend!

I'm rethinking all of Shango's posts now with regard to the D'Mary, Blogger Info posts, SBMFestival being the "meet under cover of delusion", SCroes part in all this, saying he was sleeping on his boat that night, and that maybe it is the ocean, and not a dirt road, that is the "road not paved', and that the house of Rave was not on Aruba but in VZ on another nearby island.

Shango Says on June 27th, 2005 at 8:11 pm One straight path to the house of Rave, while of gold bricks the road is not paved, answers mysterious lie within magical letters which spell sin XTC DNA .

==============
Here's the 2005 dates:
Friday June 24, Saturday June 25, Sunday June 26, Monday June 27, Tuesday June 28, Wednesday June 29, Thurs June 30.
==============

Shango Says on June 26th, 2005 at 3:30 pm
Simian, his lordship did not bring the key for the Arawaks
So it will remain cowboys and indians
The posse was too late

THIS ANONYMOUS EMAILER KNEW THEY WERE GATHERING INTEL ON JUNE 22, 2005.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=73437
ARUBAN MAFIA SOLD NATALEE TO SEX SLAVE TRADERS

Posted By: Rayelan <Send E-Mail>
Date: Wednesday, 22 June 2005, 1:32 a.m. Note From Rayelan: This arrived in an email. I have no idea who sent it. I am posting it because it has "the ring of truth"!

<snippet> "...The texas ranger unit that has been sent to Aruba is an intel operation -- Nothing will come of any of this if they continue to think they way they are thinking now. You can't dig up intel and come up with anything this time.

<snippet> "...The way I see it, the intel unit, disguised as Texas Rangers COULD broker the deal if they wake up and realize what they're dealing with. Maybe they won't get their REAL orders til they get there! Right now their orders are to go in and gather intel. This is a joke. Our government knows exactly what's happened. They just don't know where Natalee has been taken.

June 25, 2005 Texas Equusearch brought in to search
June 26, 2005 Paulus and S Croes freed

July 4, 2005 F-16 Fly By

(and I asked once before on SMonkeys for the date Beth collapsed in the arms of those two men - someone posted it and the pic was there - and I've just spent over 30 min searching this site for that info but to no avail..... 

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/caribbean/sfl-missinginaruba.gallery,0,4839897.photogallery

Weeping mom
(AP/ Pedro Famous Diaz / June 6, 2005)
Weeping mom
A weeping and upset Beth Holloway Twitty, mother of missing Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway, leaves a press conference, on Saturday, June 4, 2005, in Oranjestad, Aruba. Others are unidentified.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: January 05, 2009, 07:10:23 AM »

Sao Tome and Principe

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/tp.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C3%A3o_Tom%C3%A9_and_Pr%C3%ADncipe

President - Fradique de Menezes

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: January 05, 2009, 07:28:26 AM »

Quote Blonde

I had this saved
From Joran's diary (the one hacked by sandrak)....possible info before the "cleanup" for the book?).

When we got to the hotel it was already close to 4:00 a.m. and Natalee’s whole family was already there asking people if they had seen Natalee. Charles Croes a man that was with the family then came to me and introduced himslef in papiamento (the local language on the island).

We talked for a while in papiamento and he told me I was in a lot of trouble, and he pointed to a car where Beth Twitty was sitting in the back holding a picture of her daughter. I went to the car and tried to talk with Beth but all she said was you know where my daughter is, get away!

Why speak in a language that the family cannot understand when everyone understands English?

I then turned my attention to Deepak and my dad who were talking to the rest of the group in the lobby. A large man then approached me and said he was Agent Smitt from the US Embassy. He asked me to tell him exactly what happened that night and I told him that Natalee had asked me to go to Carlos and Charlies with her and that it was her last night....
...Agent Smitt then took down some notes and one of the local police officers asked if he could talk to him. Smitt agreed and together they walked away from the group.

...Charles Croes then gave me his phone number and said if I remember anything to please call him. Agent Smitt and the local police officer returned they shook hands and Deepak, my dad, and I stepped in the Police car. On the drive back to my house the officer that had spoken to Agent Smitt said that he had told him that the girl was probaly a run away and that she will probaly turn up in a day or two. He also told us that Agent Smitt had told him she was from a wealthy family.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1008.0

Quote Mum

Thanks Blonde...Have been looking for US Embassy Agent Smitt.  The DEA agent in Curacao at the time was Gary Tenant, Thanks Pita, who started the purchase of a house stateside in June 2005. His move was approved early in 2006. He had to pay his own moving expenses as he signed on the house without an authorized move. Out of Barbados was Hollis Williams...he died sometime late 2005 or early 2006 in Virginia of a heart attack. Also have something where he was associated with Curacao and Grenada.  He worked a lot of undercover jobs before this. Interesting cases...some of them.

Will keep looking for Smitt and Eric Williams...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4239.320

This is what I have found during my research...FBI are out of Barbados and DEA are connected to the State Department via the Embassies.  Gary Tenant was based in Curacao with the US Embassy in MayJune of 2005. Hollis Williams was supposedly based in Barbados and there is alot on him available from a google search. He was undercover at one time and became a bigwig and spokesman. I also found something official that said he was responsible for IIRC Suriname based out of Curacao. I have all this emailed to myself, as I was working on it from this computer and just need to find it.

Curious that we have also have an Eric Williams that used to be undercover and became a Spokesperson. I think the Agent Schmitt was actually one of these three guys...speculation.

Private Eye was told by the US Embassy in Curacao that they had some-one on the island that day that they could contact. Williams appears to be Charles Croes major friend. And somehow Croes got the idea that Natalee was from a wealthy family.

Interesting also that Akers is gone, Tenant is gone, and Hollis has died. Eric Williams?

A major drug bust could explain Akers visit to the van der Sloots. The big picture. It could also explain why Joran is so cocky. he is never going to be outed.

I am not sure, but I thought the Luis Mansur bust came about with the help of the Dutch investigators. This started in 2005 as well. Just wondering if there is a connection.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: January 05, 2009, 07:41:42 AM »

Texasmom...Thanks...I thought it was the 4th.

Question...Was it better to have the family think she was no longer alive than to have been kidnapped?  or somehow did Natalee get in the way of a major drug sting that was already ongoing?

Poochy...I will post the D'Mary article in the NAH thread and maybe one of our Dutch posters can dig up some more info for us.

One more thing on Barbados...In the Dr. Phil Documents there are a heap of contacts that were questioned by a Susan Chainer (sp). She was the Legal Attache to the Embassy at the time.I will have to go back and find out if there was a legal eagle based at the Curacao Embassy. I asked Lalas about this when I was researching...she referred me to her posts on the "Higher Powers"! Higher up than FBI and DEA.

Ok...Lala's...would these be the Gods?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: January 05, 2009, 07:47:10 AM »

COLOMBO...This old biddy is too old to audition for anything...LOL

I did not miss the Hilton reference in one of Poochy's posts, just haven't had time to do any research.

Going with what you believe is there any room for D'Mary theory?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: January 05, 2009, 08:08:26 AM »

Poochy...I found the date of my research on the other possible State Department Connection. I need to go back and get the names straight.

I will give you the names that led me there, but because this is pure speculation on my part, and out of respect for the Family I do not want to post the names of the person it led me to.

Hopefully I can get to it after I take my tree down...LOL...Just need to make sure I give you the correct path...Google is my friend!
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #518 on: January 05, 2009, 07:54:13 PM »

Poochy...I found the date of my research on the other possible State Department Connection. I need to go back and get the names straight.

I will give you the names that led me there, but because this is pure speculation on my part, and out of respect for the Family I do not want to post the names of the person it led me to.

Hopefully I can get to it after I take my tree down...LOL...Just need to make sure I give you the correct path...Google is my friend!

Mum, whenever you're ready, send the info and I'll research for you. How's the tree??   
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #519 on: January 05, 2009, 07:56:29 PM »

kristin on June 25th, 2005 7:26 pm
someone left a message on a travel website, on may 31st, before all of us even knew who natalee even was….and the message was from a woman who’s best friend’s husband went on the trip to aruba with the mountain brook teens, and he ended up having to stay in aruba because “natalee left with a man who ended up being a big time drug dealer and they think they took her to venezuela or something” i will send you all the link…..

Maybe Joran isn't the 'big time drug dealer' after all...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.