March 28, 2024, 11:30:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #5  (Read 247232 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: October 14, 2008, 03:42:47 PM »

Link to last page of # 4 here>
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2886.msg499734#top

« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 04:36:49 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 04:39:39 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 05:31:45 PM »

Been waiting for a few days to start a new thread, and it figures Nut would ride right in and get it done while I wasn't around.   

So where are the Codetalkers?.....They'll be back. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 06:09:03 AM »

Been waiting for a few days to start a new thread, and it figures Nut would ride right in and get it done while I wasn't around.   

So where are the Codetalkers?.....They'll be back. 

I am here...Can't say what I want!

These boards are being watched...
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 06:42:17 AM »

Vms or Finn...do either of you happen to have all the dates and times of Peeps posts...saw some mentioned as "from another thread" in the Peeps posts thread. I have August 1-4, 2 days later, August 25 and the other thread...TIA
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 09:34:31 AM »

Vms or Finn...do either of you happen to have all the dates and times of Peeps posts...saw some mentioned as "from another thread" in the Peeps posts thread. I have August 1-4, 2 days later, August 25 and the other thread...TIA

Sorry Mum, all I have is what finngirl saved...

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2008, 12:14:34 PM »

didn't save the times

his first post was aug 1:
about 50 hits from SM at the speed shop site
where he was the webmaster caught his attention

"2 days later" falls w/in aug 1-4 ...
his major participation was during those 4 days

the "another thread" where he is discussed
by other posters in LCD/lively case discussion
(but doesn't post himself)
is from sept 2005

he posted in LCD a few times during that summer
but it was just general conversation
and I didn't save those

there definitely were at least two posting as Peeps

the sig line changed when the second one arrived
and there were differences in style/personality/spelling:
aruban vs arubian, for example

aug 25 is when he posted the LvR van photo,
which followed my stressing the LvR angle really hard
in theory/speculation for a few days:

finngirl11: I really really wonder about the circle of friends. Diario is poring over the club/radio photo galleries. Van Zandt said he knew last week that girls of many nationalitites from multiple countries had begun coming forward re unfavorable encounters w/ JvdS, whose face is publicized worldwide. Nearly 2 months into the investigation it leaks out that some guy spent that night at JvdS' apt, a local posts that it was Max, Max is part of Lorenzo's alibi. Perhaps LvR & friends have good reason to keep LvR's face from the public eye, perhaps wouldn't be good for girls to recognize him from a previous encounter. Then again, Peeps said Max was one of his good friends & they have nothing to do w/ JvdS/K2 at any time, ever.

Another thing: when some of us question the intertwining family trees/friendships re gov't reps, attys, reporters, etc we're told it's a small island, no big deal that all these people are related or know each other. But when it comes to this group of kids/young men all of a sudden people don't know each other. Sooooo many locals have posted that LvR's property/vehicle/boat were searched & we have ZERO proof of that. Nah, this gives off a very unpleasant odor.

Peeps: Alright guys, I just found out a little detail: There are 2 Max's on the island. But....the difference lies in the last name: Max Arends - @20 years old. And associated with Joran. Max Arendsz - 26 years old. Owner of the Speed Shop and has no clue who Joran and his posse is. Somehow, the names got mixed up and misleading info spread like wild fire. Anyhow, back on topic.

but ... three weeks earlier we were very specific
re the two Max(s):

karen: thank you, peeps! just to be sure..we are talking about the maxito arendsz, who is in his 20's? i know there is also a max arends, could that be the one they meant? i REALLY appreciate you taking the time to answer.

Peeps: He's 26. The same as me. He's the same person. Maxito = Little Max in papiamento. A childhood name that got stuck till now. I just notified one of the detectives again about this piece, just in case some false accusations come up. Just taking precautions. If there are more questions I can ask [answer] them as far as I can. You can put a separate thread or something or email.

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2008, 03:02:20 PM »

But.... I wanted to post in the other thread once more time. LOL
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2008, 03:03:24 PM »

Checkme was a male and that's all I am saying at this point. 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2008, 03:47:26 PM »

Mum,

I moved the Checkme posts to that thread.  If there are more, you can add them...it's not locked.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2008, 04:47:40 PM »

Ran across this:

CITIBANK N.A. 

Business address PUNTA BRABO Z/N, ORANJESTAD WEST 
Legal form  FOREIGN FORMED CORPORATION 
Name of the CITIBANK N.A. 
company/foundation/association:
Statutory seat  U.S.A. 
Date of 25 NOVEMBER 1969 
incorporation/commencement:

BOARD MEMBERS/AUTHORIZED PERSONS 

CROES, HENDRIK SEFERINO
Residing in  SEROE PITA 22, PARADERA, ARUBA 
Born in  ARUBA on 8 JANUARY 1942 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  PROXY 
Effective  10 DECEMBER 1996 
Authority  FULL 

DIANOUS DE, JUAN; 
Residing in  EDIF. CITYBANK PISO 1, CARMELITAS , ALTAGRACIA, CARACAS, VENEZUELA 
Born in  REP. OF PANAMA, PANAMA on 17 AUGUST 1945 
Nationality  PANAMANIAN 
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR 
Effective  15 MAY 1996 
Authority  FULL 

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY 

A. TO EFFECT FINANCIAL OPERATIONS OF WHICH NATURE WHATSOEVER;

B. TO CONDUCT EXCHANGE AND COMMISSION ACTIVITIES;

C. TO ACQUIRE, HOLD, ADMINISTER, AND DISPOSE OF STOCKS AND OTHER VALUABLE PROPERTIES, COMMERCIAL PAPERS THEREBY INCLUDED, BE IT FOR ITS OWN ACCOUNT OR FOR THE ACCOUNT OF THIRD PARTIES;

D. TO EXTEND COMSUMERS'CREDITS, INDUSTRIAL CREDITS AND CONSTRUCTION CREDITS, AS WELL AS TO FINANCE IN ANY OTHER MANNER THE CONSTRUCTION AND ACQUISITION OF IMMOVABLE PROPERTIES;

E. THE CONDUCTING OF A SAVINGSBANK. 

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2008, 05:00:25 PM »

Checkme was a male and that's all I am saying at this point. 

and plays a musical instrument too?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2008, 09:28:16 PM »

Mum,

I moved the Checkme posts to that thread.  If there are more, you can add them...it's not locked.   

Thanks 2NJSons...Just assumed it was locked as klaas locked the other reference threads...LOL

Found some more and posted them.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2008, 10:33:15 PM »

I am positive the photo you posted first with Freddy and Natasha is from the Bartender Contest at the Marriott Hotel, November 17, 2006. Pita found it at the time and posted it with the link which (of course  ) no longer works...

There were rumors about Steve Croes and Amy Bradley. IIRC, Amy's mother discounted those rumors...

I found that photograph this summer when we were doing some cross referencing of MySpace and Facebook acounts for Zedans and Chemalys in Venezuela.  The group shot was the bartenders contest that was in the newspaper.  I have no idea who located that article.  They couldn't have been taken at the same time because Natasha is wearing different clothes.  I think the picture of Freddy, Natasha, and the mystery man is an older picture, which is why it could be the father before he died in 2005.  The bartender contest was in 2006.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2008, 12:23:31 AM »

I am positive the photo you posted first with Freddy and Natasha is from the Bartender Contest at the Marriott Hotel, November 17, 2006. Pita found it at the time and posted it with the link which (of course  ) no longer works...

There were rumors about Steve Croes and Amy Bradley. IIRC, Amy's mother discounted those rumors...

I found that photograph this summer when we were doing some cross referencing of MySpace and Facebook acounts for Zedans and Chemalys in Venezuela.  The group shot was the bartenders contest that was in the newspaper.  I have no idea who located that article.  They couldn't have been taken at the same time because Natasha is wearing different clothes.  I think the picture of Freddy, Natasha, and the mystery man is an older picture, which is why it could be the father before he died in 2005.  The bartender contest was in 2006.

The 2008 article with the photo below is posted here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2886.msg396123#msg396123

2008 Bartender Contest:

Pita posted the photo below in November 2006 at BFN: http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=5149.msg174777#msg174777
It came from the Bartender Contest at the Marriott Hotel, November 17, 2006 section in Magic 96.5's photo gallery.   

2006 Bartender Contest:

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2008, 11:18:36 AM »

I wasn't aware that Pita had previously located the photograph.  I discovered it in MySpace this past summer and posted it in the Arambatzis thread.  It wasn't my intention to ruffle feathers.  I was attempting to contribute to our forum.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2008, 01:10:00 PM »

I wasn't aware that Pita had previously located the photograph.  I discovered it in MySpace this past summer and posted it in the Arambatzis thread.  It wasn't my intention to ruffle feathers.  I was attempting to contribute to our forum.

I appreciate your contributions, SS. I won't say I'm positive about something unless I am certain. I try not to make assumptions or jump to conclusions easily. I like to know how we get from A to Z...

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2008, 08:51:10 PM »

I appreciate your contributions, SS. I won't say I'm positive about something unless I am certain. I try not to make assumptions or jump to conclusions easily. I like to know how we get from A to Z...

And I'm positive that the photograph came from Natasha Zedan's MySpace.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2008, 09:15:36 PM »

And I'm positive that the photograph came from Natasha Zedan's MySpace.

SS, it most likely was put on MySpace after it was posted in the photo gallery of the Magic 96.5 radio site. I found it the day after it was originally posted back in November 2006.   Hope this helps clear things up.   
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2008, 03:11:23 AM »

LoRain: in depth/in context explanation of:
one witness is no witness

but ... don't forget that PvdS later forfeited
his first-degree family member immunity
(re testifying against his son)

pop quiz:
what big news was revealed on june 26th
as referred to below (and elsewhere by simian)?

Peter on June 25th, 2005 6:44 pm
What is this about body fluids that you’re all talking about??
I thought that DNA testing came up negative for what was found in the car . . . .

Simian on June 25th, 2005 6:47 pm
There are 3 vehicles.

Checkme on June 25th, 2005 6:51 pm
It has always been strange to me that nobody realizes that there have been hundreds of men on the island, americans, partying, adults, all after some booty and NH wondering around on the beach… Who said JvdS was the last to see her? He is the last one we know of…

There is no evidence against the vdSs.

edie on June 25th, 2005 6:52 pm
I did not realize they found body fluids. I thought that had just been a rumor.

Checkme on June 25th, 2005 6:53 pm
fluids were found in the kalpoe’s honda

Checkme on June 25th, 2005 6:55 pm
1. Karpoes car
2. vdS Jeep
3. vdS family car

Simian on June 25th, 2005 6:57 pm
The phone call made in the small hours.

edie on June 25th, 2005 6:58 pm
Wow, I did not realize it was in 3 cars. Does anyone know who gave that psychic reading?

Simian on June 25th, 2005 7:00 pm
The boy is biting his tongue. It is all chewed up, bloody and sore.

Checkme on June 25th, 2005 7:14 pm
And then the blue van…

kristin on June 25th, 2005 7:24 pm
So who is biting his tounge Simian, and about that blue graffiti van….was she in it or something?

Simian on June 25th, 2005 7:28 pm
The father is trapped in a legal check mate.

The boy is mutilating his own tongue. He doesn’t want to let the old man down.

Peter on June 25th, 2005 7:28 pm
So, what kind of ‘body fluids’? Blood?

edie on June 25th, 2005 7:29 pm
Someone said her body fluids, but I think they have said it was not blood

Peter on June 25th, 2005 7:32 pm
Then, if it wasn’t blood then what was it?
And was it confirmed that the ‘body fluid’ is Natalee’s?

edie on June 25th, 2005 7:33 pm
I don’t know…
It could be vaginal fluid. I do not know if that is even factual

Peter on June 25th, 2005 7:34 pm
That would mean she was in the car, AND co-operative. We already know she was in the car. Doesn’t really help much, or am I missing something??

Simian on June 25th, 2005 7:36 pm
In the other car.

Peter on June 25th, 2005 7:41 pm
If there was that MUCH body fluid due to expiration, then that would be cause to criminally charge these clowns, I would think. But who knows in Aruba.

Simian on June 25th, 2005 7:41 pm
Kalpoes went home. Joran stayed behind. Somebody had to come get him.

kristin on June 25th, 2005 7:42 pm
dad came to get him right simian, and they had natalee’s body with them?

Simian on June 25th, 2005 7:44 pm
Not even a confession will help.

One witness is not a witness.

The body is needed.

subdude on June 25th, 2005 7:47 pm
Simian:
The “one witness” comment. Is that accurate statement of Aruban law or your opinion on the chance of convicting based on single witness statement?

Simian on June 25th, 2005 7:50 pm
Only one piece is missing.

Around the pool the Hindus were told what to say. They did not know why. They were asked to protect the boy. The father was not there, but he knew what to do.

The Hindus thought the girl would reappear.

subdude on June 25th, 2005 7:50 pm
Simian:
Whose pool?

Checkme on June 25th, 2005 7:51 pm
Dad is family, by law he cannot incriminate a family menber as a witness… complicated

Checkme on June 25th, 2005 7:53 pm
gttg… cu ltr.

Simian on June 25th, 2005 7:54 pm
…unless the package from The Hague says that he is implicated. The evidence has him in a legal checkmate. He cannot deny.

Simian on June 25th, 2005 7:56 pm
…the boys met around the pool in Montanja.

scaredshitless on June 25th, 2005 7:56 pm
in other words if the forensics come back positive from Holland (THE HAGUE), he is screwed

Simian on June 25th, 2005 7:57 pm
Just got info the plane has arrived they are going to the courts

kristin on June 25th, 2005 7:58 pm
simian, do you think that Nat is alive?

I-Yell-Chris-In-Hallways on June 25th, 2005 7:59 pm
BTW I say my wife is huge and fat but she is really a man who has had a sex change. His name is Pety but now that we are married I call her Ingrid. She is so hot and kinky………..love ya dildo gal

Simian on June 25th, 2005 7:59 pm
The fires burned high and bright. Even Saint John denied he knew. The smoke will clear soon. The elder can’t deny. The son can’t talk. He is biting off his tongue. His sore and bloody tongue.

The hope rests on the cowboys finding their own.

scaredshitless on June 25th, 2005 8:01 pm
someone’s impersonating CHRIS (Hallway guy). He is an older man, very polite, would NEVER say that!

Simian on June 25th, 2005 8:01 pm
The Simian is leaving. There’s a doppelganger.

kristin on June 25th, 2005 8:06 pm
simian, what do you think of lorenzo having SOMETHING to do with this?????

edie on June 25th, 2005 8:06 pm
Who is Lorenzo?

Rachael on June 25th, 2005 8:06 pm
Kristen who is Lorenzo?

kristin on June 25th, 2005 8:06 pm
simian knows who he is. see if he’ll say

edie on June 25th, 2005 8:07 pm
So Simian has the inside info. How interesting.

subdude on June 25th, 2005 8:09 pm
Lorenzo = some talk about a fifth (at the time), now 6th after the arrest of Dad, person involved and to be arrested. Nothing has come of it yet. If not mistaken, Lorenzo allegedly owned a crazy-painted van or house and thought was NH may have been at his house at some point.

Yolande on June 25th, 2005 8:10 pm
How come it seems that four people can lie very well. Are they innocent? Or did they already confess and are police just waiting to find the body to be 100% sure?

edie on June 25th, 2005 8:11 pm
I don’t think for one minute they confessed.

subdude on June 25th, 2005 8:12 pm
Yolande: If you mean same story, Simian is telling us that the 2 Kalpoes and 2 VDS met around a pool in Montana to get stories straight. Whose house in Montana? I can check past articles to find out, if no one knows off top of head.

edie on June 25th, 2005 8:13 pm
I don’t know but simian has been saying that for days

Maya99 on June 25th, 2005 8:18 pm
Thanks Edie. The Hague is the European court in the Netherlands, Simian means we have an imposter again.

Thanks also Subdude.

Court was cancelled today, The judge from Curacua missed his plane??

Simian, have the forensics, the fluids, come back from The Hague?

subdude on June 25th, 2005 8:19 pm
Simian doesn’t seem to be saying anyone confessed to the murder. Just that it has come out there was a meeting around the pool to get the stories straight and Kalpoes did not know why the story needed to be told, but went along. Seems very naive of them, but VDS were influential, as I understand it.

Neither VDS told Kalpoes why the story so they did not become witnesses to VDS’ confession who could testify against VDS’ later on. Could only say truthfully that they were asked to lie and did so.

Even if VDS’ admit to disposing of body, does not prove murder — just that she died. VDS’ could say they don’t know how, just died and they got rid of body.

Without body, can’t prove cause of death. This is probably the “only one piece of puzzle missing” Simian is referring to.

Simian on June 25th, 2005 8:21 pm
The Simian knows the Babylonians. They need to plan the legal checkmate perfectly.

They know that the elder knows his way around the palace. All gates need to be shut.

The Hindus don’t know that the elder knows what happened. The though they did the boy a favor by protecting him. The Hindus don’t know what happened.

The cowboys gave themselves 10 days. One down.

subdude on June 25th, 2005 8:24 pm
If Simian is accurate, this was a clever legal scheme to avoid prosecution by PVDS and protect his son from same. Does anyone know if Aruban law provides 100% inter-family testimonial immunity? In US, most states have similar inter-spousal immunity. Spouse can not be compelled to testify against spouse. However, spouse can chose to testify against spouse. This is probably why police are leanding hard on JVDS
PVDS would know all of this as a judge in training.

edie on June 25th, 2005 8:25 pm
Almost the perfect crime?

subdude on June 25th, 2005 8:26 pm
Edie: The “Hindus” are the Kalpoes from Surinam and practice Hindu religion, I believe. Mrs Kalpoe made reference to Hindu altar in her home on Greta interview.

Aruban police are trying to get around PVDS mastermind scheme to avoid prosecution and have son do same by hiding behind the privilege of not being able to be compelled to testify against another family member.

But, per Simian, there is a wrinkle.

Simian on June 25th, 2005 8:37 pm
What does the music man know? He was seen. He was mentioned by the boy.

subdude on June 25th, 2005 8:37 pm
Simian: Last clue re: Babylonians was your best so far. Babylonian culture is known for Hammurabi, among other things. He was the sixth king of this dynasty was Hammurabi (1792-1750 BC) who made Babylon the capital of a vast empire and is best remembered for his code of laws. (Ask Jeeves)

Simian’s Babylonians (sounds nice, huh?) are the Aruban authorities. PVDS knows his way “around the palace” of law, so the Aruban police have to set him up to get around the freedom from testifying between JVDS and PVDS.

Well done, Simiam. Had to look up the Babylonian reference.

Simian on June 25th, 2005 8:41 pm
The boy is biting off his own tongue. The Babylonians are stunned. What possesses such a boy?

Most federales have left. The puzzle is nearly done. The one piece is missing. They need the cowboys help.

subdude on June 25th, 2005 8:44 pm
Simian: Music man = Croes, the D-jay. You are good.

Seems under Dutch law, a confession from extensive interrogation (10+ hours per day, sometimes) is admissible. In states, we would try to have kept out of evidence as involuntary. Could confession from interrogation only (no beating), from JVDS, for instance, be used against him and PVDS?

kristin on June 25th, 2005 8:45 pm
what posessed such a boy (a boy who has everything and can have anything he wants) to actually kill an innocent female????

kristin on June 25th, 2005 8:46 pm
the music man knows where her body is

edie on June 25th, 2005 8:46 pm
What does biting off his tongue mean? Wanting to talk, but trying to keep quiet

subdude on June 25th, 2005 8:49 pm
kristin:
I think he probably drugged and raped her, she came up out of the drug and threatened to turn him in. Kill her or face prosecution and disgrace family, ruin Dad’s chance of judgeship.

subdude on June 25th, 2005 8:51 pm
kristin:
Yes, maybe not off, but chomping on it to mutilate it.
BTW, I am being a board hog, so I’ll cool it.

edie on June 25th, 2005 8:53 pm
No, I like knowing what is going on. I would not know if it wasnt for simian and you subdude

subdude on June 25th, 2005 8:55 pm
Cowboys are the search team from Texas. For non US, Texas is famous state for cowboys. In fact, one of their pro football teams is named Cowboys. Simian’s good.

Simian on June 25th, 2005 8:57 pm
The Babylonians might release the Hindus.

The boy knows his father knows the way. He’s been inside the palace for many years. It has worked before. This time too much is at stake. This time there was someone there to hear the tree fall.

The music man is singing. The Simian can’t understand the words.

A bloody tongue is a bloody tongue. Swollen and thick. This boy is lost.

kristin on June 25th, 2005 9:00 pm
so this is the REAL reason as to why the texans were called in. because the know her body is in the ocean. they knew for a long time. beth knew, everyone knew.

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 9:08 pm
To my faithful believers:
This may be my last post. But I’ll tell you what’s going on. The younger VDS did it. No admission of guilt yet, but witnesses to prove. Awaiting DNA results to confirm will be soon. Two more possible arrests. DJ was the “Vessel”. Sorry for cryptic message, but my job is on the line. Still I remain true to you bloggers and the truth shall set us free. A mystery is only as mysterious as the mind allows it to be. Sometimes the truth is right in front of your face …

DanMar on June 25th, 2005 9:09 pm
The ape who is a wolf is here to disinform.

subdude on June 25th, 2005 9:12 pm
Shock: Thanks . . . well, you know what I mean:) Same thing Simian seems to be saying.

edie on June 25th, 2005 9:12 pm
How long before the dna results are back?

edie on June 25th, 2005 9:13 pm
I wonder what the dna evidence is. Body fluids?

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 9:14 pm
If you’ve seen the evidence and live here, you would draw the same conclusions …

Simian on June 25th, 2005 9:16 PM
The new hammer and block could not island hop. The Babylonians can’t keep the gates shut forever. The days are 116 and they each have a number.

The Babylonians can’t use the whip on the boy. A[n] elder is playing mute. If he doesn’t know, why did he heed the call?

The music man is singing. His song is not on the bill. One witness is not a witness.

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 9:16 pm
could arrive with new judge… plane was delayed… may have been the reason … hand delivering the DNA results …

subdude on June 25th, 2005 9:19 pm
Simian: Can’t prove murder without a body unless you have two corroborating statements, right?

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 9:19 pm
Sim, you working tonight?

DanMar on June 25th, 2005 9:22 pm
o what tangled webs we weave. a trojan horse has left smoke and mirrors.

kristin on June 25th, 2005 9:23 pm
i just heard a police cheif and friend of PVDS is involved and will be arrested? simian? shock?

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 9:23 pm
who’s to say there was a trojan horse? There are other forms …

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 9:24 pm
kristin .. i can not comment. But I told you two more arrests.

subdude on June 25th, 2005 9:24 pm
Edie:
Without two witnesses saying same thing, can’t prove murder unless have the body. “One witness is not a witness”. Not sure if this is accurate legal statement, but I think this is what “Monkeys” mean.

Simian on June 25th, 2005 9:26 pm
The Babylonians gave free reign to the cowboys for a reason.

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 9:27 pm
The one with the longest legs begs …

kristin on June 25th, 2005 9:27 pm
do the birmingham parents know? do they know this shock?

DanMar on June 25th, 2005 9:28 pm
the scorned ones have won the prize. details at eleven.

edie on June 25th, 2005 9:29 pm
So a police officer is in on this.

DanMar on June 25th, 2005 9:29 pm
monkeys no

subdude on June 25th, 2005 9:29 pm
Guys, Croes has given it up and told he knows about the murder and body dump. One witness is not enough. The police need a second witness or the body. Lorenzo or police chief would be enough or the body. Body is always better and police don’t know if either of these new witnesses will confirm Croes. I think this is what is up.

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 9:29 pm
have you noticed you haven’t seen Mrs. Twitty lately? The last time you did, did you notice her sorrow? That should answer your question Kristin.

edie on June 25th, 2005 9:29 pm
they are getting out @11?

Simian on June 25th, 2005 9:32 pm
The Babylonians hands are not dirty.

subdude on June 25th, 2005 9:33 pm
edie:
Details @ 11 means watch the news. JVDS confessed. The “scorned ones” are the Aruban authorities who have been so heavily criticized for the investigation. I’d be having fun if I weren’t so damn sad:(

subdude on June 25th, 2005 9:34 pm
DanMar: In Aruba?

DanMar on June 25th, 2005 9:35 pm
iowa, i just work in outer space

chimes on June 25th, 2005 9:36 pm
Those with the noses, you know who you are, thank you for all the translations. The recent OTR interviews with Mama VDS and Mama Kalpoe offered much insight. Remember, one of the Kalpoe brother’s stated “something bad happened.”

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 9:40 pm
Yes, something bad did happened. But it was an accident, it wasn’t meant to happen … as it did not happen on the beach as assumed, rather, it was in a house.

Peter on June 25th, 2005 9:44 pm
ShocktheMonkey,
How do you know she died in a house??

My wife said the same thing to me last night, and she thinks it actually happened in Joran’s apartment off the side of the Van Der Sloot house.

Simian on June 25th, 2005 9:46 pm
The Hindus are not completely clean, but the Babylonians need them.

The are only so many halls in the palace. The gates are shutting down, but they need to be kept shut.

Checkmate is in place, but the game is not over yet.

Lily on June 25th, 2005 9:48 pm
???????????????????????????????????????????
Ok, anybody can claim to be psychic, I could claim to be psychic because I’m a very intuitive person. This is a really draining situation that needs to be solve. If I were Natalee’s family I would be digging the Aruban gov’t some holes for the simple fact, if they’ve known this all along, and tried to cover this up, it’s the perfect plan, I wonder how long it takes a body to completely decay?? Or do they know that the body was dumped in the ocean and are trying to give it time so it just can’t be found????????????

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 9:48 pm
A substance was given to victim without knowledge. Substance served purpose … victim came to … suspect panics .. in an attempt to quiet victim, “something bad happens”

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 9:52 pm
Lily we are working 24 hrs to bring this to a resolution.

kristin on June 25th, 2005 9:53 pm
this explains why greta went home for a few days, why nat’s mom hasn’t been seen (prob in hotel room balling her eyes out) and why rescue team is there.

one more thing, how was this pre-meditated? and did they plan this BEFORE nat even came to aruba…knowing she was from a rich family and all that, or no? shock?

Simian on June 25th, 2005 9:55 pm
Some alibis need to be broken.

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 9:59 pm
No that’s not what it means Kristin. Premeditated requires planning. This was an accident perpetuated by a mallace act. It’s what happened after, that was premeditated …

subdude on June 25th, 2005 10:01 pm
DanMar: federales?

DanMar on June 25th, 2005 10:02 pm
monkees r monkees - no more

subdude on June 25th, 2005 10:03 pm
Capiche

subdude on June 25th, 2005 10:04 pm
Et tu, Mr. Mar

Simian on June 25th, 2005 10:06 pm
There is [a] whisperer on the line. The sword of Damocles will soon fall. I can’t say whose on the throne.

Did he think he could rule forever from his hideaway?

All along the gamblers knew who he was.

chimes on June 25th, 2005 10:11 pm
Damocles: Greek courtier to Dionysius the Elder, tyrant of Syracuse, who according to legend was forced to sit at a banquet table under a sword suspended by a single hair to demonstrate the precariousness of a king’s fortunes.

Simian on June 25th, 2005 10:14 pm
The Babylonians cared only for their gold and did not hear the Sumerians plot their demise. In the morning, at the point it was realized, it was too late.

edie on June 25th, 2005 10:16 pm
ok sub elaborate for us.

Simian on June 25th, 2005 10:16 pm
Again, the Simian has a doppelganger.

Can’t compromise the whisperer on the line.

Signing off.

Kristin-in-SC on June 25th, 2005 10:18 pm
Sounds like to me that Simian has someone feeding him/her live info. Is Simian a member of the LE there??

Lily on June 25th, 2005 10:19 pm
I believe it’s a tap on his computer, and with the information being given out he has to get off before they can track him.

DanMar on June 25th, 2005 10:22 pm
the primate is my reflection

edie on June 25th, 2005 10:26 pm
Does anyone know if we will still get the info @11

Simian on June 25th, 2005 10:28 pm
The Simian is sorry, but as long as there are impersonators there will be no more clues.

subdude on June 25th, 2005 10:33 pm
edie:
This one’s more difficult, but I think he means that the Aruban police chief (Babylonians) cared only for the possible effect the NH incident would have on tourism and local economy. Sword of Damocles reference is sense of impending doom in one with power, police chief perhaps.

Did he think he could rule forever from hideaway, all gamblers knew who he was — I’m thinking again police chief or even Prime Minister.

edie on June 25th, 2005 10:48 pm
I am still waiting to see if there will be new info @11 simian shock?

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 11:01 pm
edie … it’s a rumor… no arrests at 11

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 11:04 pm
New news comes to those who wait … Be patient!

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 11:12 pm
Tomorrow, we’re searching the waters …

Ragalee on June 25th, 2005 11:14 pm
Ok, I know this is going to get on everyone’s nerves b/c I am sure it has been explained before. so sorry in advance…. Shock, who are you? Why do you know so much? What do you mean by “we” are searching the waters? What am I missing?

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 11:18 pm
I am on the island and am involved in the matter (which I can not disclose how I am involved). I am blogging to keep you informed as this case has captured the world.

Ragalee on June 25th, 2005 11:23 pm
So….does everyone expect to hear new information say…on Monday? Or sooner?

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 11:25 pm
You will wake up with news tomorrow morning … can’t elaborate, so please don’t ask.

T K on June 25th, 2005 11:26 pm
And if we wake up to no factual news tomorrow what will be your comments then “Shock”?

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 11:27 pm
It won’t happen T K.

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 11:32 pm
If you need clarification or confirmation, I was the one who told in crypt that “DADDY VDS” would be arrested by simply stating “the PIMPle is about to pop”…

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 11:39 pm
Let me go prepare for your morning news ….. Good night all!

Ragalee on June 25th, 2005 11:40 pm
Shock, after it is all over, will you reveal your identity and position?

subdude on June 25th, 2005 11:40 pm
I think Shock is in the news biz and has confidential sources. “Just doing my job”

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 11:44 pm
Ragalee:
No
Sub:
No

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/25/natalee-holloway-saturday-june-25/#comments

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.