March 28, 2024, 12:03:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #5  (Read 247216 times)
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: January 15, 2009, 04:53:38 PM »

Who in the group had contact with people from the HI? These are the gamblers that knew the girl. The gamblers that know the girl are the ones that she was handed off to.

Did they find Leta? Where is Max? How many others?

There is another Lion's Den. It is a Maze. There is a Seventh Level. There are Elders. Light the Fires and Messengers. Follow the music...Sea Creatures...Are these the ones that live beneath the sea?

ABC Islands and Bridgetown...Why did the FBI attache interview so many people? She was in Bridgetown.

They didn't build sandcastles...They were nowhere near the highrises!

What did Melody say?

DirtyHand walks in all Houses...Van der Straten?

Steve Croes was one of the cards Paulus had to play....

the other card up PVDS' sleeve

Colombo, I know you think the other card up PVDS' sleeve was DH, but could it have been someone like Pitbull?

Pitbull was a bouncer at Choose-A-Name.

Didn't someone say that they stopped 'briefly' at Choose-A-Name?

What time did Choose-A-Name close that night? Anybody know?

Choose-A-Name burned down recently but it was not the first fire that establishment had. There was another fire prior to 2005, and the club was re-built on a different piece of land, where they were said to have briefly stopped off. I often thought that's what 'light the fires' could mean. Burn evidence to the ground.  But was there a basement in that establishment?

Wasn't Pitbull said to have been on the jewelry store video tape with Natalee?

Was being a bouncer his only profession? Did he have a day job?

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:10 pm
Simian, older PVDS had one ot two cards up his sleeve. They have been played, and lost. Will one of the cards sing?

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:53 pm
DirtyHand is the key
He walks with the elders
He walks in all houses
And he walked with the fallen elder   (6/17? or 6/26?-fallen elder means 6/17-when PVDS suspended)
he was the hidden card that was played (DirtyHand)

Shango Says:June 26th, 2005 at 9:19 pm
DirtyHand is not an Arawak

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:42 pm
Arawaks hold singing card from babylon
There is also a trio. One Babylonian. 2 Shivas.
Arawaks can’t let babylonian Card sing because hand holding it dirty too.

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 8:25 pm
The Arawaks want the truth to come out
As long as DirtyHand is not found

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: January 16, 2009, 05:09:20 AM »

Hi Poochy...I think the Pitbull and Natalee story came from Julia Renfro...Surprise!

I think Haleigh Uncalpher's family had a timeshare. She stayed on to help with the search. There were pics of her and her sister this past summer partying again. I also recall there were other MB'ers there that were not in that graduation class. Also believe that other's families had timeshares.

I was thinking of the males that mingled with the locals. Will see what I can find on that.

Bridgetown is a port of call for some of the cruise ships. Also has a FBI office for the region and a bigger US Consul presence. Not sure what type of people the legal attache from there would be interviewing or why. Anyway according to the Dr. Phil Docs she interviewed plenty.

Not the Freemasons IMO...
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: January 16, 2009, 07:32:17 PM »

Early talk was that Pitbull was a bouncer, at several clubs, including C&C.  Not sure where he was working that night.
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: January 18, 2009, 08:16:32 PM »

Poochy:

Hadn't noticed before, but ......who could be being depicted by the female assistant in this movie?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-d16Jlzj_o

Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #544 on: January 20, 2009, 08:19:44 AM »

Poochy:

Hadn't noticed before, but ......who could be being depicted by the female assistant in this movie?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-d16Jlzj_o

Colombo - you mean someone like renho?

Mum and Buckeye, thanks for the info.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #545 on: January 26, 2009, 12:32:52 AM »

Colombo

Have You ever heard of Robbert Van Der Sloot who is about 30 yrs old supposedly lives on Aruba?  I'm wondering if He is any kin to Joran and Paulus....TIA

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: January 26, 2009, 08:34:35 PM »

Colombo

Have You ever heard of Robbert Van Der Sloot who is about 30 yrs old supposedly lives on Aruba?  I'm wondering if He is any kin to Joran and Paulus....TIA

no-that was the first time I've heard the name
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #547 on: January 26, 2009, 11:05:14 PM »

Thanks Colombo!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #548 on: January 26, 2009, 11:50:27 PM »

As all of you know, I have been a supporter of Caps and I continue to support Caps.  Caps is someone who has taken great risk and worked very hard to help us with Natalee's cause.  Caps did not have all the answers when he arrived at SM.  He had some theories.  We all did a lot of research and Caps was able to help us because he was there in Aruba.  We worked as a group to solve the Ernest Merian cryptic riddles.  These were not Caps's personal theories, they were answers to a riddle created by the cousin of Steve Croes.  Caps continues to work with many people, including a regular poster on this forum.  I have yet to see evidence that indicates that Caps has mislead us.  He isn't always correct with all of his theories, but I don't know that he has mislead us.  He has never claimed to have all of the answers.  He has theories, just like the rest of us.  Caps is known to Klaas, Red, Dave Holloway, Jossy, Tim Miller, and TexasMom.  He isn't an ALE creation.  He located a witness who has passed two polygraphs in Houston.

Kyle indicated to Kermit that Caps's contact was Clyde Burke and that Caps was a plant. Kyle accused Destiny and Caps of being connected to ALE and DirtyHand.  Caps only had contact with Clyde Burke and John Silvetti through the witness and the polygraph. Why is everyone so eager to suddenly believe what Kyle says about Caps and Destiny?  I thought most people here are questioning Kyle's integrity, yet when it comes to what Kyle says about Caps, many are taking Kyle's words as fact.  I don't get it.  Why are posters ridiculing Caps on the forum, but are sending him daily emails requesting information about what is happening in Aruba? 

I really don't think that it's Caps's fault that the contents of the fish cage didn't receive attention.  The Freebirds didn't even find out about the cage contents from Kyle until March and they didn't share the information with the rest of us until a few months ago.  Why is Caps now being labeled as the diversion from the cage contents?  The Freebirds and Kyle withheld the cage information for months, not Caps.  I don't recall anyone making any direct connection between the pond and the cage except through statements from Kyle to the Freebirds and Kermit.  I'm sorry, but this just doesn't make sense to me.  Caps didn't take the contents of the cage.  The contents of the cage where given to ALE by those on the Persistence.  Caps had nothing to do with Persistence.  How could he have been a diversion from something that we didn't even know had taken place?  The crew of Persistence did what they did because they chose to do what they did.   Caps had nothing to do with it.  If you consider some of Caps's theories and the information that he has found for us, it could actually be possible for the ocean cage to be connected to the pond. It's all theory.  The contents of the cage are unfortunately, also theory at this point.  The only facts that we really have are that Natalee left C&Cs with Urine, Deepak, and Satish.

Posters are now angry because Caps has not returned to help SM with more information, yet he was ridiculed for the past few weeks because there wasn't an arrest on Aruba.  I believe that a number of things had been anticipated during Hero's visit.  It was never anticipated that Hero would be thrown out of the Parliament.  Aruba managed to weasel their way out of public responsibility again.  Many people anticipated possible arrests of van der Strattan and others.  Why is this now the fault of Caps because Hero was thrown out of Parliament and van der Strattan walked away, again?

I realize that everyone here is entitled to personal opinions.  I don't agree with some opinions, but I respect your right to have the opinions.  I just don't seem to understand the basis for all of the anger against Caps.  If you will think back over the past year, we have learned more through Caps than any other source of information.  It has been pretty acurate information, because many of us have verified the information.  He has also made some errors and found some incorrect information.  If I were Caps. I just don't think that I would feel comfortable working with SM posters after the things that were said during the past few weeks.  I personally don't think that Caps deserved things that were said about him.

I brought this post here from the main thread because I totally agree with SS.  Caps does not deserve what was written about him at all on the main thread.  In fact I wish CAPS would come back and post on this codetalker thread -- most of his theories come from deciphering codetaker prose.  SS, only a handful 'bashed' Caps on the main thread. Most of us would like for him to ignore that and come back and tell us what he's learned so far.

His last post was about the masonic graveyard and then poof - lets bash Caps because he is "diverting us" from the crab trap.  I say who is 'diverting' whom? Maybe those with the crab trap theory are diverting the rest of us from other avenues.  Everybody is just tossing out theories and truly care about Natalee and her family. Unless I missed something that a professional said, like Greta, on national tv said that Natalee's remains were definitely in that trap, then I will believe it, but until then, to me it is just another theory. Nobody knows.

Colombo - Mum - and other SM codetalker posters, thanks for keeping this thread alive as we interpret codetalker prose.

CAPS - COME BACK!

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: January 28, 2009, 03:44:41 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Story?id=6750266&page=1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #550 on: January 29, 2009, 12:23:03 AM »

Thanks for the link colombo, I caught part of this on TV this evening.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #551 on: January 30, 2009, 03:25:59 PM »

Anybody know if this 'prose' has been analyzed at all? Mainly the part about waving the sword recklessly (as in "something bad happened to Natalee"...)  Who would have a 'sword' - or would that be a machette? And what would bring on the 'senseless rage'?

June 30th, 2005 at 2:26 am

In your senseless rage you wave your sword recklessly
as such you would sever the limb even of a defender of the faith

If a bird whispers an evil secret, the listener is not the sinner!
Not all messages come from a terrestrial origin.

Believe.

When olorum speaks, lesser gods listen
but do not ask how it is they hear

++++++++
Merian Ernest 7/26/05 9:47am
See how the dead-ends meet? Like the Simian said. There is little to fear as the Babylonians are swinging the scepter still.  The Simian does not boast. Tread slowly as the Hindus were brutal during the confrontation. Who stuck to their story after all?  The Yellowhammer has flown, but the bifrons is not on the loose. The silent antennas have spoken, but they have forked tongues too. Who will sit in Damocles’ chair?

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: February 01, 2009, 05:41:05 PM »

Anybody know if this 'prose' has been analyzed at all? Mainly the part about waving the sword recklessly (as in "something bad happened to Natalee"...)  Who would have a 'sword' - or would that be a machette? And what would bring on the 'senseless rage'?

June 30th, 2005 at 2:26 am

In your senseless rage you wave your sword recklessly
as such you would sever the limb even of a defender of the faith

If a bird whispers an evil secret, the listener is not the sinner!
Not all messages come from a terrestrial origin.

Believe.

When olorum speaks, lesser gods listen
but do not ask how it is they hear

++++++++
Merian Ernest 7/26/05 9:47am
See how the dead-ends meet? Like the Simian said. There is little to fear as the Babylonians are swinging the scepter still.  The Simian does not boast. Tread slowly as the Hindus were brutal during the confrontation. Who stuck to their story after all?  The Yellowhammer has flown, but the bifrons is not on the loose. The silent antennas have spoken, but they have forked tongues too. Who will sit in Damocles’ chair?

a scepter......as in a "King's?"

the sword-belongs to the threadsurfers......."swing YOUR sword"

Damocles
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damocles
Woodcut images of the Sword of Damocles as an emblem appear in sixteenth and seventeenth-century European books of devices, with moralizing couplets or quatrains, with the import METVS EST PLENA TYRANNIS, "The tyrant is filled with fear"— as it is the tyrant's place to sit daily under the sword.

Shango (the listener) is not the sinner......swinging sword recklessly was focusing anger on Shango
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #553 on: February 08, 2009, 12:37:06 PM »

In all my 'googling' about the Dicemen I never came across a Marvel comic entry until today so just posting the link for what it's worth: 

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/dicemen.htm

Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #554 on: February 13, 2009, 11:12:36 PM »

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/world-in-denial-about-trafficking-says-un-1608234.html

Human Trafficking info...
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: March 31, 2009, 05:53:52 AM »

BUMP!

Thanks Finngirl.

Monkeys knew more in the first month it seems.
Follow the yellow brick road....

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #556 on: May 01, 2009, 03:31:27 AM »

we used to plug away here, in our little corner,
month after month/year after year

but a great division occurred
after Caps appeared

are the Caps supporters proud of themselves?

have you nothing to say?
no explanation at all?

(dumb questions, obviously)

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.