April 19, 2024, 02:34:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370253 times)
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: October 15, 2008, 11:09:35 AM »

Hi jrzgrl...If you don't get a response to your question, you may want to post it here in the Musings thread and some others may see it. We have a couple of Monkeys that are very good at Genealogy.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3605.360

Try LDS and go to the genealogy link or check genealogy forums, they are good for information that you don't have to pay for.
[/quote]

Thanks guys  your the best

MumInOhio where in Ohio
thats where half my search is starting

Just read Baez's comments two things

WTF do the brave men in Iraq have to do with scumbag Casey they are not fighting for rights for people like her Please.....
and that casey anthony is public enemy #1 well all I can say to that is that if caylee was reported missing or found early on it would ve never gotten this far so she cause this in every angle there is so sorry that there are people who have feelings that are more compassionate towards a child they never met more so than her own freaking mom

He is such a joke
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: October 15, 2008, 11:09:44 AM »

I agree, Chocolate. My MIL even asked to go meet my son's new preschool teacher and see the school. She is interested in who he's going to be interacting with. She didn't demand it, mind you. But she asked if I minded if she tagged along, and I didn't mind at all. I think it's normal for a grandmother to care about her grandchild's wellbeing. But maybe we're just all crazy, and the Anthony's are the only normal family on the planet? LOL!

Even photos,  I have pics of my son's babysitter that are accidental ie- him in his Halloween costume and she is in the background.  If he went missing, I know I could find a pic of the babysitter...
[/quote]

Oh defintely! Back when my son was in daycare, I had pics of the caregivers, too.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #102 on: October 15, 2008, 11:10:10 AM »

OMG MrsK.. thanks for that CNN link 

Prime News host Mike Galanos spars with a Casey Anthony defense spokesman over the media's handling of the case.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/14/caylee.grand.jury/index.html?eref=rss_us#cnnSTCVideo

I saw this live and I started cheering Galanas when he flipped out on Black......my hubby said he thought I had finally gone over the edge!

Totally O/T. 
Mike Galanos is yummy.

Claire!!!

Sorry jealous

Peace Monkeys
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #103 on: October 15, 2008, 11:10:53 AM »

Prime News host Mike Galanos spars with a Casey Anthony defense spokesman over the media's handling of the case.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/14/caylee.grand.jury/index.html?eref=rss_us#cnnSTCVideo

I saw this live and I started cheering Galanas when he flipped out on Black......my hubby said he thought I had finally gone over the edge!

Totally O/T. 
Mike Galanos is yummy.

He is nice looking!! And much better than Geraldo !

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: October 15, 2008, 11:11:36 AM »

What I found interesting yesterday is that the forensics and LE had KC's timeline down pat. They said she was killed between 7/15 time? and 7/16 time?, I don't recall exactly, but I found that remarkable that they could say that. They really must have some incredible evidence to say that to a grand jury!!! 

I'm glad you said this. I forgot about it, but was wondering the same thing yesterday as they said that. That is pretty narrowed down.

Just a quick correction, they are saying 6/15 - 6/16, right?

If I am reading the indictment correct it says during the 15th day of June to the 15 day of July.  http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/101408anthonyindictment/1/lg/ind1.htm
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #105 on: October 15, 2008, 11:11:51 AM »

Totally O/T. 
Mike Galanos is yummy.

Claire!!!

Sorry jealous

Don't be jealous.... I am certain your WIFE and several girl monkeys think you are yummy too.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: October 15, 2008, 11:11:52 AM »

FYI - WE WILL NOT TOLERATE MEMBERS POSTING REAL LIFE PHOTOS OF OTHER MEMBERS IN THE FORUM.  WE WILL NOT ALLOW POSTERS TO REGISTER UNDER TWO DIFFERENT NAMES WITH THE INTENT OF CAUSING TROUBLE.  WHEN WE FIND OUT ABOUT EITHER ONE OF THESE THINGS THE POSTER WILL BE BANNED UNDER ALL NICKNAMES.  NO QUESTIONS ASKED.  THEY WILL BE PERMENANTLY BANNED.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: October 15, 2008, 11:12:52 AM »

So just catching up, George and Cindy are still saying Caylee is kidnapped and Baez is saying the same thing????  Man......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: October 15, 2008, 11:12:56 AM »

Totally O/T. 
Mike Galanos is yummy.

He is yummy. I also really appreciate how often he speaks so highly of his wife. I know it sounds odd, but I think this makes a man more attractive. Not in a bad way, but in a nice way. Gosh, I will shut-up now, because this isn't coming out right. LOL
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: October 15, 2008, 11:13:00 AM »

What I found interesting yesterday is that the forensics and LE had KC's timeline down pat. They said she was killed between 7/15 time? and 7/16 time?, I don't recall exactly, but I found that remarkable that they could say that. They really must have some incredible evidence to say that to a grand jury!!! 

I'm glad you said this. I forgot about it, but was wondering the same thing yesterday as they said that. That is pretty narrowed down.

If I am reading the indictment correct it says during the 15th day of June to the 15 day of July.  http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/101408anthonyindictment/1/lg/ind1.htm
If I am reading the indictment correct it says during the 15th day of June to the 16 day of July.  http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/101408anthonyindictment/1/lg/ind1.htm  Replied to correct date.
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: October 15, 2008, 11:14:13 AM »

Glad you corrected that. June 15 (last known sighting of Caylee) to July 15 (reporting of Caylee missing).
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: October 15, 2008, 11:15:03 AM »

So just catching up, George and Cindy are still saying Caylee is kidnapped and Baez is saying the same thing????  Man......

Morning A-1 how you doing today??

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #112 on: October 15, 2008, 11:15:19 AM »

I do not have grand children yet but you can bet when I do I will be investigating the babysitter myself and will have all the information i need to be sure my grand child is safe.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #113 on: October 15, 2008, 11:15:30 AM »

I think this video of George is only 15 min's old or is live. 
http://www.wftv.com/video/17719972/index.html

One of the things he says is that any family would react like his in similar circumstances.

I wonder if he rally believes that; that their actions and reactions are the norm.

Sorry, George!  Not so!

Ughhh No, if this was my family it wouldnt have gone this far because my daughter would have had the truth dragged out of her and we would not have believed such lies.
I agree.....First of all, I wouldnt have gone not even a week without seeing my grand-daughter, And I'm sorry, but how can this so called nanny be watching this child and no one has any info on her.
The only nanny watching my grandchild is me. People are crazy these days. You cant trust everyone and leave your kids with them.

I agree, Chocolate. My MIL even asked to go meet my son's new preschool teacher and see the school. She is interested in who he's going to be interacting with. She didn't demand it, mind you. But she asked if I minded if she tagged along, and I didn't mind at all. I think it's normal for a grandmother to care about her grandchild's wellbeing. But maybe we're just all crazy, and the Anthony's are the only normal family on the planet? LOL!
Thats whats family do. We want to make sure that the enviroment that they are in is safe, thats all. But there's not 1 thing that has been normal about this family. NOT ONE!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: October 15, 2008, 11:15:45 AM »

FYI - WE WILL NOT TOLERATE MEMBERS POSTING REAL LIFE PHOTOS OF OTHER MEMBERS IN THE FORUM.  WE WILL NOT ALLOW POSTERS TO REGISTER UNDER TWO DIFFERENT NAMES WITH THE INTENT OF CAUSING TROUBLE.  WHEN WE FIND OUT ABOUT EITHER ONE OF THESE THINGS THE POSTER WILL BE BANNED UNDER ALL NICKNAMES.  NO QUESTIONS ASKED.  THEY WILL BE PERMENANTLY BANNED.

Can someone direct me to what page the offenses took place on please? I'm at work and can't take time to read back to what I missed last night, and now I'm really curious as to what took place.

If I should ask this, please ignore my request. I don't want to do something to upset posters if there were problems that are all cleared up now.

Thanks very much.

I Stand With The Girl
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: October 15, 2008, 11:15:59 AM »

If I am reading the indictment correct it says during the 15th day of June to the 16 day of July.  http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/101408anthonyindictment/1/lg/ind1.htm  Replied to correct date.

Yesterday, when he was speaking, he corrected himself to June. I wonder if they didn't correct the documents?
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #116 on: October 15, 2008, 11:16:27 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/17720270/index.html

who was with Baez and Casey today at todays' court appearance ??

and, is she crying again .... (for herself and what she has to come) she will have to relieve that day...

I was on a jury for a first degree murder charge a couple of years ago....and, the events of each day leading up and, including the day of the murder is included in the trail...this guy stabbed his so-called friend 87 times and we the jury members had to look at all pictures, evidence that the pres. had and, it was amazing as to how they could set up the days as they happened...trust me LE has a lot more on Casey .... more than you realize.... and, more than she realizes....she herself will be shocked at trail...I know the defendant in the trail that I was sitting in the jury box..he was shocked himself...you could watch his reactions/emotions as they evidence was presented to us
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: October 15, 2008, 11:17:27 AM »

Can someone direct me to what page the offenses took place on please? I'm at work and can't take time to read back to what I missed last night, and now I'm really curious as to what took place.

If I should NOT ask this, please ignore my request. I don't want to do something to upset posters if there were problems that are all cleared up now.

Thanks very much.

Edited to make that sentence make sense.

I Stand With The Girl
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: October 15, 2008, 11:17:31 AM »

If I should ask this, please ignore my request. I don't want to do something to upset posters if there were problems that are all cleared up now.

Thanks very much.

I had asked what happened, too, because I didn't want to commit the act myself. However, I never would do what this person supposedly did. Apparently someone named Outspoken was posting real life myspace pics of someone and saying rude things about them. So, now worries BT, you wouldn't do such a terrible thing, either.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: October 15, 2008, 11:18:33 AM »

Thanks very much.

The offenses were deleted.  Do you think we would leave up real life photos of SM members that were posted without their permission?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.