April 26, 2024, 05:30:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370691 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1080 on: October 15, 2008, 09:35:27 PM »

What date was the pizza purchased?  Do we know?
Lp i believe said the 19th
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1081 on: October 15, 2008, 09:35:31 PM »

IDK are all the receipts that they have been made public?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: October 15, 2008, 09:38:52 PM »

Well g'nite folks ... Debate on , eh /
We had an election up here last nite, more of the same, yawn .
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: October 15, 2008, 09:39:06 PM »

What is up with those eyebrows???

Mrs. Spock? 

I Stand With The Girl
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1084 on: October 15, 2008, 09:39:11 PM »

Okay I give up I cant leave this board, I did clean house do laundry and fix dinner , and hubby is watching debates so I'm good for a while....

Couple of questions

Who is Red
Where r the pictures
What is all the secrecy with red not telling us something?

Real quick give me the low down an fill me in !!!!!

I also watch the GJ video again and there where 3 things actually sealed by the judge .
1. CA 7 Indictments
2. Something to do with Administration
3. I was not real sure I could understand what he was talking about

But they where all 3 sealed

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1085 on: October 15, 2008, 09:41:20 PM »

I'm trying to remember ....
Did George describe the clothes Caylee was wearing when he last saw her?

I remember he said back pack, and Casey's clothes  but what was Caylee wearing ?

And I think Cindy has stated NOTHING of Caylee's was missing from the house
TIA

George Anthony said, Casey and Caylee leave the house at 12:50 pm. Casey was wearing gray dress slacks and a white dress shirt and carried a dark blue backpack. Caylee is wearing a blue-jean shorts, a pink blouse and her sunglasses with white frames. She also has a white Dora the Explorer backpack and her cloth-bodied baby doll.

A dark blue backpack? I missed the list of what was in the car, but wasn't a dark backpack found where Red searched? It's in his pics! 

BUMP

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1086 on: October 15, 2008, 09:43:13 PM »

interesting story found from google search for "dead body in trash bag"

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1901661/posts

Niveah's mother had initially claimed her daughter had been kidnapped. But when questioned about it on Friday, she broke down and admitted to police that her 3-year-old was dead and stuffed in two plastic bags, according to arrest affidavits released Monday.

SNIP

Gallegos said she and her boyfriend, Angel Ray Montoya, were scared. So instead of calling an ambulance or police, they both decided to place the girl in a white plastic trash bag, cover that with another black plastic bag and placed that bag in a royal blue duffel bag with yellow handles, according to the arrest affidavits.

SNIP

When detectives went to her apartment to get a photograph of Niveah, they noticed "a paper towel on the floor of the living room that had blood or some other type of body fluid on it," the affidavit said.

SNIP

Meanwhile, neighbors living near Niveah's grandmother's house said they often saw Gallegos and Montoya yelling at each other in the street. They said Niveah and Gallegos lived at the grandmother's home for a while, and that the grandmother basically raised the child.

"(The grandmother) is a mess. She's walking around all the alleys and checking all the trash cans trying to look for her granddaughter," said Elizabeth Murray, the grandmother's next door neighbor. "It's just a shame that that man got ahold of that little baby because that never should have happened."

I remember you, Caylee.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1087 on: October 15, 2008, 09:43:49 PM »

Not sure I am doing this correctly but I just saw this -- http://www.wftv.com/news/17723629/detail.html.  Very interesting -- from possible motive to a quote from the prosecutor Sheaffer -- "The defense has missed the boat on bargaining with the state other than taking the death penalty off the table," Sheaffer said. 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1088 on: October 15, 2008, 09:44:14 PM »

Mrs. Spock? 
Thanks i knew i seen them somewhere before....
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1089 on: October 15, 2008, 09:44:37 PM »

A dark blue backpack? I missed the list of what was in the car, but wasn't a dark backpack found where Red searched? It's in his pics! 

BUMP
[/quote]

I looked at the pics and didn't see white stuff or a backpack. Where are they please?

I remember you, Caylee.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1090 on: October 15, 2008, 09:44:47 PM »

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO BT!! I was thinking the same thing re: Spock!  but I did not want to disrespect my Hero in Space 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1091 on: October 15, 2008, 09:44:54 PM »

Okay I give up I cant leave this board, I did clean house do laundry and fix dinner , and hubby is watching debates so I'm good for a while....

Couple of questions

Who is Red
Where r the pictures

I also watch the GJ video again and there where 3 things actually sealed by the judge .
1. CA 7 Indictments

OH I KNOW I KNOW!!! Red is the owner of Scared Monkeys, sometimes referred to as Sacred Monkeys
He was on a search with TES and discovered some things but due his contract and respect of Tim he can't say anthing
I can't remember where the pics are, someone here has them!

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1092 on: October 15, 2008, 09:45:03 PM »

IDK are all the receipts that they have been made public?

Not yet,
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1093 on: October 15, 2008, 09:46:20 PM »

a 2nd POI...  wording in the released indictment  refers to "Another person"  which I took to  be standard language.

If the GJ heard more information on "Another person"  realated to Caylee's case, which is sealed until detainment of that person,  I would expect an arrest would happen very soon.

I would say NO to a second POI     
JMO
[/quote]

I agree OldF..this is one of the statutes that is referred to in the indictment

Select Year:    200820072006200520042003200220012000199919981997   

The 2008 Florida Statutes

Title XLVI
CRIMES Chapter 827
ABUSE OF CHILDREN View Entire Chapter

827.03  Abuse, aggravated abuse, and neglect of a child; penalties.--

(1)  "Child abuse" means:

(a)  Intentional infliction of physical or mental injury upon a child;

(b)  An intentional act that could reasonably be expected to result in physical or mental injury to a child; or

(c)  Active encouragement of any person to commit an act that results or could reasonably be expected to result in physical or mental injury to a child.

A person who knowingly or willfully abuses a child without causing great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement to the child commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(2)  "Aggravated child abuse" occurs when a person:

(a)  Commits aggravated battery on a child;

(b)  Willfully tortures, maliciously punishes, or willfully and unlawfully cages a child; or

(c)  Knowingly or willfully abuses a child and in so doing causes great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement to the child.

A person who commits aggravated child abuse commits a felony of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(3)(a)  "Neglect of a child" means:

1.  A caregiver's failure or omission to provide a child with the care, supervision, and services necessary to maintain the child's physical and mental health, including, but not limited to, food, nutrition, clothing, shelter, supervision, medicine, and medical services that a prudent person would consider essential for the well-being of the child; or

2.  A caregiver's failure to make a reasonable effort to protect a child from abuse, neglect, or exploitation by another person.

Neglect of a child may be based on repeated conduct or on a single incident or omission that results in, or could reasonably be expected to result in, serious physical or mental injury, or a substantial risk of death, to a child.

(b)  A person who willfully or by culpable negligence neglects a child and in so doing causes great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement to the child commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(c)  A person who willfully or by culpable negligence neglects a child without causing great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement to the child commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1094 on: October 15, 2008, 09:46:56 PM »

Couple of questions

Who is Red
Where r the pictures

1. CA 7 Indictments

OH I KNOW I KNOW!!! Red is the owner of Scared Monkeys, sometimes referred to as Sacred Monkeys
He was on a search with TES and discovered some things but due his contract and respect of Tim he can't say anthing
I can't remember where the pics are, someone here has them!
Very good Boo, you get an AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, and you may clean the chalk board...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: October 15, 2008, 09:47:32 PM »

interesting story found from google search for "dead body in trash bag"

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1901661/posts

Niveah's mother had initially claimed her daughter had been kidnapped. But when questioned about it on Friday, she broke down and admitted to police that her 3-year-old was dead and stuffed in two plastic bags, according to arrest affidavits released Monday.

SNIP

Gallegos said she and her boyfriend, Angel Ray Montoya, were scared. So instead of calling an ambulance or police, they both decided to place the girl in a white plastic trash bag, cover that with another black plastic bag and placed that bag in a royal blue duffel bag with yellow handles, according to the arrest affidavits.

SNIP

When detectives went to her apartment to get a photograph of Niveah, they noticed "a paper towel on the floor of the living room that had blood or some other type of body fluid on it," the affidavit said.

SNIP

Meanwhile, neighbors living near Niveah's grandmother's house said they often saw Gallegos and Montoya yelling at each other in the street. They said Niveah and Gallegos lived at the grandmother's home for a while, and that the grandmother basically raised the child.

"(The grandmother) is a mess. She's walking around all the alleys and checking all the trash cans trying to look for her granddaughter," said Elizabeth Murray, the grandmother's next door neighbor. "It's just a shame that that man got ahold of that little baby because that never should have happened."
That is so sick....That poor grandmother..
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1096 on: October 15, 2008, 09:48:31 PM »

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO BT!! I was thinking the same thing re: Spock!  but I did not want to disrespect my Hero in Space 

I Stand With The Girl
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1097 on: October 15, 2008, 09:50:24 PM »

Mrs. Spock? 
Thanks i knew i seen them somewhere before....

Now that's not nice...we have a Spock Monkey here (although I haven't seen him in a long time) and he's not here to defend himself   

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1098 on: October 15, 2008, 09:51:26 PM »

Okay so is there anywhere on here that maybe RED has a theory on this case. I think its wonderful that he is a stand up guy and keeps his mouth shut about all of this , it would be real hard for me not just to blurt it out expecially after 3 months of the looking at the crazy lady and her offspring with the smirks on their faces

Is this the TRIFECTA theory

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: October 15, 2008, 09:52:03 PM »

George Anthony Not Giving Up Hope For Caylee
George Anthony Believes Daughter Is Good Mother
POSTED: 12:18 pm EDT October 15, 2008
UPDATED: 4:56 pm EDT October 15, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- George Anthony, whose daughter, Casey Anthony, was indicted on seven charges on Tuesday in the disappearance of Caylee Anthony, is not giving up hope.

In his first appearance since Casey Anthony's indictment, George Anthony spoke to reporters outside of his home in Orange County.

He still believes his granddaughter Caylee Anthony, 3, is alive and carries a photo of her for comfort and strength.

"You never give up, you never stop, you pray, you hope," George said.

George Anthony also stands firmly by the belief that Casey Anthony had no involvement in Caylee's disappearance.

"This 3-year-old little girl was never harmed by my daughter. Never," said George Anthony. "My daughter would not do that to her. I know that."

George Anthony told WESH 2 reporter Eryka Washington that his family was not surprised by Casey Anthony's indictment. While his testimony against his daughter was very hard, he does not believe it had any impact on the grand jury's decision.

George Anthony also insists that Casey Anthony is not cold and emotionless, as many believe her to be.

"My daughter's tore up over this. She's not putting on any kind of front," said George Anthony.

The Anthonys stand behind their daughter and will not give up the search for Caylee Anthony, they said.

"In my heart she’s a good mother," said George Anthony

http://www.wesh.com/news/17721747/detail.html

Video:
George Anthony, whose daughter, Casey Anthony, was indicted on seven charges on Tuesday in the disappearance of Caylee Anthony, is not giving up hope.

http://www.wesh.com/video/13424317/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.