March 28, 2024, 04:45:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 367528 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1100 on: October 15, 2008, 09:53:42 PM »

There was a stinky bag in the trunk of the car when George picked it up from the towyard. He threw it over the fence. LE picked up this bag from what I recall.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1101 on: October 15, 2008, 09:54:03 PM »

Just popping in for a few tonight.

I took the past 25 hours off from the forum and the news.

After spending a straight 12 hours here on the forum yesterday, I was so relieved when Casey was finally in jail and charged with 7 counts, including 1st Degree Murder.

I used that relief and spent some time getting my life back. LOL

But I must say, I have missed you all, and it has just been 25 hours!

So, good evening monkeys!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1102 on: October 15, 2008, 09:54:13 PM »

Okay so is there anywhere on here that maybe RED has a theory on this case. I think its wonderful that he is a stand up guy and keeps his mouth shut about all of this , it would be real hard for me not just to blurt it out expecially after 3 months of the looking at the crazy lady and her offspring with the smirks on their faces

Is this the TRIFECTA theory

Check out what's called the SM Front Page at www.scaredmonkeys.com

I Stand With The Girl
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1103 on: October 15, 2008, 09:55:03 PM »

Okay I give up I cant leave this board, I did clean house do laundry and fix dinner , and hubby is watching debates so I'm good for a while....

Couple of questions

Who is Red
Where r the pictures
What is all the secrecy with red not telling us something?

Real quick give me the low down an fill me in !!!!!

I also watch the GJ video again and there where 3 things actually sealed by the judge .
1. CA 7 Indictments
2. Something to do with Administration
3. I was not real sure I could understand what he was talking about

But they where all 3 sealed

OH I KNOW I KNOW!!! Red is the owner of Scared Monkeys, sometimes referred to as Sacred Monkeys
He was on a search with TES and discovered some things but due his contract and respect of Tim he can't say anthing
I can't remember where the pics are, someone here has them!
Very good Boo, you get an AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, and you may clean the chalk board...

Yey me!!! I get to clean the chalk board! I get to clean the chalk board!!!     
Yeaaa....oohhhh....wait! Clean? Really, I would love to... but I just had my nails done.. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1104 on: October 15, 2008, 09:56:33 PM »

Now that's not nice...we have a Spock Monkey here (although I haven't seen him in a long time) and he's not here to defend himself   

I Stand With The Girl
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1105 on: October 15, 2008, 09:57:18 PM »

That is so sick....That poor grandmother..

Yes it is. We keep hearing that GA/CA reaction is normal, that they are in denial. I'm going out on a limb here and say this grandmother's reaction of flipping out and searching for her granddaughter's body in dumpsters is normal. It is how a normal person reacts to losing someone they love. They want that child home -- for a proper burial. They don't do self-serving interviews with the media and lie to protect the child's killer. I'm sorry. They don't. They don't. They don't. That's my final answer. 

Sorry. That was a rant. Been a long day.

I remember you, Caylee.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1106 on: October 15, 2008, 10:01:15 PM »

Yes it is. We keep hearing that GA/CA reaction is normal, that they are in denial. I'm going out on a limb here and say this grandmother's reaction of flipping out and searching for her granddaughter's body in dumpsters is normal. It is how a normal person reacts to losing someone they love. They want that child home -- for a proper burial. They don't do self-serving interviews with the media and lie to protect the child's killer. I'm sorry. They don't. They don't. They don't. That's my final answer. 

Well said -- nor can they look for the granddaughter in front of a camera or on the inside of her house.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1107 on: October 15, 2008, 10:01:22 PM »

Yes.. I would say that is a correct reaction for that i believe.. I mean the mother confessed and the police were warning people..She wanted her baby granddaughter to be laid to reast..What was that mother thinking living with a perv like that..She will get a slap on the wrist for her testimony when she needs more...jmo
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1108 on: October 15, 2008, 10:01:29 PM »

Now that's not nice...we have a Spock Monkey here (although I haven't seen him in a long time) and he's not here to defend himself   

Since it's quiet in here I thought I'd have some fun and google eyebrows to find something amusing to defend spock...
This was one of the results:

Eyebrow Shape
Find eyebrow shape at Target. Shop and Save at Target Today.
www.Target.com

sorry, just my weird sense of humor.. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1109 on: October 15, 2008, 10:03:29 PM »

Since it's quiet in here I thought I'd have some fun and google eyebrows to find something amusing to defend spock...

Eyebrow Shape
www.Target.com

I Stand With The Girl
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: October 15, 2008, 10:03:57 PM »

I'm trying to remember ....
Did George describe the clothes Caylee was wearing when he last saw her?

I remember he said back pack, and Casey's clothes  but what was Caylee wearing ?

And I think Cindy has stated NOTHING of Caylee's was missing from the house
TIA

George Anthony said, Casey and Caylee leave the house at 12:50 pm. Casey was wearing gray dress slacks and a white dress shirt and carried a dark blue backpack. Caylee is wearing a blue-jean shorts, a pink blouse and her sunglasses with white frames. She also has a white Dora the Explorer backpack and her cloth-bodied baby doll.
Well, way behind as usual . . . I thought George was color-blind . . . a couple of boys in my Art class (junior high) are color-blind and neither can distinguish the color *pink*.  odd.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: October 15, 2008, 10:04:31 PM »

Eyebrow Shape
www.Target.com

Dang! Where is casey when you need her...I want amy's checkbook
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1112 on: October 15, 2008, 10:04:43 PM »

an addition to my rant ...

My grandfather was buried in his good overalls and flannel shirt. He had fresh chewing tobacco in his front bib pocket. He was buried EXACTLY as he requested. He was buried with dignity and love -- the same way he lived his life with dignity and love. His great great grandchildren tossed roses on top of the casket. We milled around there at the family cemetery for as long as we possibly could. They began filling in the grave. I am telling you -- I considered crawling in there with him. That is how much it hurt. That is how much I loved that man.

How dare this family leave the little girl out there. How dare they.

I remember you, Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1113 on: October 15, 2008, 10:05:44 PM »

After spending a straight 12 hours here on the forum yesterday, I was so relieved when Casey was finally in jail and charged with 7 counts, including 1st Degree Murder.

Ok, now Im just gonna lay here and look at your eyes and sing,  nnnnnnnann Supermans Cape...nnnnnnnnnn

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: October 15, 2008, 10:05:56 PM »

Welp, 10 minutes and not a soul can muster a hello or welcome back on a slow night.

That makes me sad. 

I am going to go find other things to do for the rest of the night.

I do wish you all a great evening though.

OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1115 on: October 15, 2008, 10:06:35 PM »

Within 175 days from her indictment, by Florida law, prosecutors have to try Anthony for first-degree murder.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17724344/detail.html
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1116 on: October 15, 2008, 10:06:38 PM »

I remember he said back pack, and Casey's clothes  but what was Caylee wearing ?

TIA

George Anthony said, Casey and Caylee leave the house at 12:50 pm. Casey was wearing gray dress slacks and a white dress shirt and carried a dark blue backpack. Caylee is wearing a blue-jean shorts, a pink blouse and her sunglasses with white frames. She also has a white Dora the Explorer backpack and her cloth-bodied baby doll.
Well, way behind as usual . . . I thought George was color-blind . . . a couple of boys in my Art class (junior high) are color-blind and neither can distinguish the color *pink*.  odd.

Lee is color blind. He said it in an interview with LE. BTW, where IS Lee?!!?!?!?

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1117 on: October 15, 2008, 10:07:06 PM »

TN Vols fan in spite of their 2008 season!

Fire Fulmer! LOL...but seriously, fire Fulmer.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1118 on: October 15, 2008, 10:07:09 PM »

TIA

my problem is blue and green not pink
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1119 on: October 15, 2008, 10:07:49 PM »

The state has strict guidelines for who can and can not represent a capital murder defendant. Legal expert William Shaeffer said Baez does not qualify.

He's not been a member of the Florida bar for five years, criminal procedure,” Shaeffer said.

According to his spokesman, Baez is well aware of this policy and has assembled a team of legal experts to assist him including an attorney qualified to try a death case.

If there is a conviction, Shaeffer said by law it would be up to the jury to recommend a death sentence or life.

"It's highly unlikely a jury recommends life. A judge will come back and give her death," Shaeffer said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17724344/detail.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.