April 25, 2024, 07:15:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370582 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1120 on: October 15, 2008, 10:09:19 PM »

Just popping in for a few tonight.

I took the past 25 hours off from the forum and the news.

After spending a straight 12 hours here on the forum yesterday, I was so relieved when Casey was finally in jail and charged with 7 counts, including 1st Degree Murder.

I used that relief and spent some time getting my life back. LOL

But I must say, I have missed you all, and it has just been 25 hours!

So, good evening monkeys!

Welp, 10 minutes and not a soul can muster a hello or welcome back on a slow night.

That makes me sad. 

I am going to go find other things to do for the rest of the night.

I do wish you all a great evening though.

I already said good night, but am reading until the shower becomes available...teenagers....
Anyway Brandi, I think everyone is reading and trying to get caught up ...not ignoring you....but...if it will make you feel better, hello and welcome back!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1121 on: October 15, 2008, 10:09:46 PM »

After spending a straight 12 hours here on the forum yesterday, I was so relieved when Casey was finally in jail and charged with 7 counts, including 1st Degree Murder.

Welp, 10 minutes and not a soul can muster a hello or welcome back on a slow night.

That makes me sad. 

Hey Brandi!! Your avi looks like my cat, mine has green eyes!! I can't keep from staring at it!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1122 on: October 15, 2008, 10:10:00 PM »

The state has strict guidelines for who can and can not represent a capital murder defendant. Legal expert William Shaeffer said Baez does not qualify.

He's not been a member of the Florida bar for five years, criminal procedure,” Shaeffer said.

According to his spokesman, Baez is well aware of this policy and has assembled a team of legal experts to assist him including an attorney qualified to try a death case.

If there is a conviction, Shaeffer said by law it would be up to the jury to recommend a death sentence or life.

"It's highly unlikely a jury recommends life. A judge will come back and give her death," Shaeffer said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17724344/detail.html

She will have a "dream team" but not as high profile as OJ's IMO

I remember you, Caylee.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1123 on: October 15, 2008, 10:13:36 PM »

I know this is bothering everyone, Where is Lee? The last time there was any news about him was one week ago today.
The Orlando Sentinel printed this on October 9th:

*Cindy and George Anthony met with investigators at the Sheriff's Office on Tuesday. The missing child's uncle, Lee Anthony, went to the Sheriff's Office on Wednesday.

Which would have been last week. I wonder why he went to the Sheriff's office the day after his parents and not on the same day. If they were all together on their thoughts and what they know, don't you think the LE would just bring them in all together and save some time?  Lee knows something, I bet he made a deal with LE and is separating himself from the parental units!   

Bumpdity bump bump

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1124 on: October 15, 2008, 10:14:28 PM »

That makes me sad. 

Sorry Brandi I was in the NH thread when you posted.  I think a lot of people are watching the debate.  Glad you had some time to get your life back together.  It's tough when you become consumed with a case like this it takes a lot out of you.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 10:16:19 PM by San » Logged
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1125 on: October 15, 2008, 10:15:11 PM »

Weeelllll yeah... you can tell BooMonkey isn't watching the debate.... yeppers 

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1126 on: October 15, 2008, 10:15:49 PM »

Just reading another blog and they are talking about the dress Cindy showed in the Today show this am. Some say they saw tags on the dress and are insinuating Cindy went out and purchased it before going on the show this am. I have no idea if this is true HOWEVER, it did strike me strange that the dress, which IMHO looked brand new, was on a plastic hanger. I just don't see her putting that dress on that type of hanger. Also, that is not the type of hangers Disney uses. This I know because I worked at a local Disney store for 3 years. The hanger is more along the lines of WalMart which I believe sells Disney merchandise.

Thoughts?

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1127 on: October 15, 2008, 10:16:16 PM »

I know this is bothering everyone, Where is Lee? The last time there was any news about him was one week ago today.
The Orlando Sentinel printed this on October 9th:

*Cindy and George Anthony met with investigators at the Sheriff's Office on Tuesday. The missing child's uncle, Lee Anthony, went to the Sheriff's Office on Wednesday.

Which would have been last week. I wonder why he went to the Sheriff's office the day after his parents and not on the same day. If they were all together on their thoughts and what they know, don't you think the LE would just bring them in all together and save some time?  Lee knows something, I bet he made a deal with LE and is separating himself from the parental units!   

Bumpdity bump bump

was the trip to the sheriff's office after they had to force him to submit DNA sample? I don't know. He might make a deal to save his own a**.

I'd separate myself from those parental units as well.

I remember you, Caylee.
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1128 on: October 15, 2008, 10:16:41 PM »

Colt45 and Rob ~  I think we've had enough today.  Take your differences to somewhere else. 

I 2nd that.

COLT - you are in the minority here as far as those who feel sorry for the Anthonys.  You have every right to feel how you do but please don't try and change anyones opinion. Especially not after the complete turnaround George did from yesterday to today.

After this this post, I will put myself on "Time out" for the rest of this evening.

Not one of my posts on this forum were intended to change anyone ones mind here. I just gave my perspective whats on the the "other side of the fence". Nothing more...nothing less.

I understand that this is a highly emotionally charged forum subject. Just because someone feels compassion towards some of the family members who have lost their granddaughter, does not mean that I agree on the way they are handling matters. However, placing myself in these very same circumstances, I can't be assured that I would have the mental capacity to have done much better, or to have done the "right thing". Why? Because I've never been put in a situation like this before. Until I have, I will reserve moral judgment on those who have. Doing anything less, is just not the "human" thing to do. Again...this is just my humble opinion

If Casey gets convicted (and I know she will), I truly hope she rots in jail. No, George and Cyndi are not perfect people (a raise of hands here on those who are???), but they sure didn't ask to be put in this situation. So All I'm saying is, maybe we shouldn't be so quick to judge the ones that did NOT have anything to do with the death of Caylee.

A closing thought: Has anyone here been so pi$$ed (emotionally), that you said something that you really didn't mean?? I have. Now times this emotion exponentially by 1000 (or more). What do you think you would be capable of saying, or even thinking?

Make sure you give those you love, a hug and a kiss...and tell them you love them before going to sleep. One never knows when it might be the last chance you'll be able to do so.

Good night SM

Chuck

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1129 on: October 15, 2008, 10:16:53 PM »

I answered her, then I started looking at the names at the top and saw Bananapudding, then I wanted some, with lots of cookies on the sides, and real pudding cooked on the stove, none of that fact stuff ---   Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  i WANT SOME.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: October 15, 2008, 10:16:54 PM »

Weeelllll yeah... you can tell BooMonkey isn't watching the debate.... yeppers 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1131 on: October 15, 2008, 10:17:01 PM »

Casey Anthony makes first appearance 
 Last Edited: Wednesday, 15 Oct 2008, 9:20 PM EDT 
Created: Wednesday, 15 Oct 2008, 4:44 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Casey Anthony made her first appearance before a judge Wednesday morning on new charges that a Grand Jury handed down in an indictment yesterday.  Anthony, 22, went before Judge John Jordan, who read the charges against her and denied bond.

Dressed in a blue jail jumpsuit, Anthony made no comment during the 90-second hearing. Her attorney, Jose Baez, declined comment afterward. She will be arraigned in about 30 days.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7648114&version=27&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Video:
Casey Anthony Arraigned on Murder Charges

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7649359&version=1&locale=EN-US

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1132 on: October 15, 2008, 10:17:45 PM »

What date was the pizza purchased?  Do we know?

LP said it was the 19th

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: October 15, 2008, 10:19:51 PM »

Hey there Brandi !  Didn't see you come in.  I was checking on son's homework for a bit.  Instead of going away, come back in and post.  Jump in with the rest of the monkeys.  You don't have to wait till someone acknowledges you.  Youre' important.  Each monkey here is important.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1134 on: October 15, 2008, 10:20:19 PM »

What date was the pizza purchased?  Do we know?
The 19th of June

Thanks.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1135 on: October 15, 2008, 10:20:34 PM »

Colt45 and Rob ~  I think we've had enough today.  Take your differences to somewhere else. 

I 2nd that.

COLT - you are in the minority here as far as those who feel sorry for the Anthonys.  You have every right to feel how you do but please don't try and change anyones opinion. Especially not after the complete turnaround George did from yesterday to today.

After this this post, I will put myself on "Time out" for the rest of this evening.

Not one of my posts on this forum were intended to change anyone ones mind here. I just gave my perspective whats on the the "other side of the fence". Nothing more...nothing less.

I understand that this is a highly emotionally charged forum subject. Just because someone feels compassion towards some of the family members who have lost their granddaughter, does not mean that I agree on the way they are handling matters. However, placing myself in these very same circumstances, I can't be assured that I would have the mental capacity to have done much better, or to have done the "right thing". Why? Because I've never been put in a situation like this before. Until I have, I will reserve moral judgment on those who have. Doing anything less, is just not the "human" thing to do. Again...this is just my humble opinion

If Casey gets convicted (and I know she will), I truly hope she rots in jail. No, George and Cyndi are not perfect people (a raise of hands here on those who are???), but they sure didn't ask to be put in this situation. So All I'm saying is, maybe we shouldn't be so quick to judge the ones that did NOT have anything to do with the death of Caylee.

A closing thought: Has anyone here been so pi$$ed (emotionally), that you said something that you really didn't mean?? I have. Now times this emotion exponentially by 1000 (or more). What do you think you would be capable of saying, or even thinking?

Make sure you give those you love, a hug and a kiss...and tell them you love them before going to sleep. One never knows when it might be the last chance you'll be able to do so.

Good night SM

Chuck

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1136 on: October 15, 2008, 10:20:38 PM »

Casey Anthony makes first appearance 
 Last Edited: Wednesday, 15 Oct 2008, 9:20 PM EDT 
Created: Wednesday, 15 Oct 2008, 4:44 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Casey Anthony made her first appearance before a judge Wednesday morning on new charges that a Grand Jury handed down in an indictment yesterday.  Anthony, 22, went before Judge John Jordan, who read the charges against her and denied bond.

Dressed in a blue jail jumpsuit, Anthony made no comment during the 90-second hearing. Her attorney, Jose Baez, declined comment afterward. She will be arraigned in about 30 days.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7648114&version=27&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Video:
Casey Anthony Arraigned on Murder Charges

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7649359&version=1&locale=EN-US

Photo Gallery:
Casey Anthony fist appearance on
first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter
and four counts of lying to investigators
about the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee
October 15, 2008

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/101508caseyarraignment/indexGallery.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1137 on: October 15, 2008, 10:21:06 PM »

Goodnight Chuck.  I hope you get some rest.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1138 on: October 15, 2008, 10:23:05 PM »

Well said Chuck !!  Come back and share some more. Everyone's opinion is valuable
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1139 on: October 15, 2008, 10:23:24 PM »

<snipped>
.I also heardthat George was gonna ride around today with the billboard with Caylees picture on it....
<snipped>

Wow.  Now why would he want to do that?  To help Casey's case?  By that I mean an effort to try to show Caylee is still alive?  He couldn't be that far in denial, could he?  Maybe he's just trying to keep Caylee out there in the public's mind.   

the way Chuck was talking about him he was one step from jumpin' off a bridge. Today - he's back to his old lying conniving ways.

Who is Chuck?

Mr Chuck is George's shoulder to cry on.

I have read your posts with my name on them Rob. Your condescending remarks may impress others, but I'm not remotely impressed. In fact, after reading quite a few of your posts here, they're just filled with a bunch of name calling. This is usually done by those who have really have little substance to post about. No, George does not "cry on my shoulder" as you stated Rob. But if posting remarks like this makes you feel better about yourself....then knock yourself out.

I hope the mods here understand. I've tried very hard not to be rude. But posters like you, need not post smart a$$ remarks. So you want to call me out??? Save it, as I will just ignore you. There are some fine posters here...and you are....never mind. 

Chuck

And for the record: Yes, I am disappointed in George's dialog today. But I'm still not going to turn my back on him.
You came here, with your chest all puffed up thinking we were going to be impressed that you knew George.  When you were questioned and called out, you had places to go.  I've asked you questions, as have others, and you avoid anything that you can't spin in George's favor.  Why is that?  Well, you know you're not going to be well received if you think you can just post whatever you want and not be challenged.  It seems like most of your posts start off warning us not to challenge you or criticize your posts.  It almost sounds like you are Mr. Pansy Ass himself, no wonder you "connected" with him.  Your posts come off effeminate and while I'm at it, I'll just say I doubt you're who you say you are. (not implying you're female either, just effeminate).  One need not be a rocket scientist to figure out you can pretend to be anybody you want to on the WWW. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.