March 29, 2024, 02:41:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 367570 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1140 on: October 15, 2008, 10:23:41 PM »

Yall go take a look at a pic of Alanis Morrisette..then take a look at the pic of CaSEY IN HER BLUE HOODIE ALL SNUGGLED UP TO bAEZ...that IS WHO SHOULD PLAY THE PART OF cASEY..pOOR aLANIS!!!

Oops..sorry for caps but dont wanna type it over...

Nikki.... i was looking at a pic of Alanis the other day and thought the exact same thing!!!Great minds chicky!!!
I am glad you are okay and hope you take the docs and Monkeys advice and nix the diet pills... You ARE beautiful and do not need those pills to validate that!!!Smoochies to you!!!
Cubbee..You are soo sweet..

"God dont like ugly"
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1141 on: October 15, 2008, 10:25:01 PM »

Colt45 and Rob ~  I think we've had enough today.  Take your differences to somewhere else. 

I 2nd that.

COLT - you are in the minority here as far as those who feel sorry for the Anthonys.  You have every right to feel how you do but please don't try and change anyones opinion. Especially not after the complete turnaround George did from yesterday to today.

After this this post, I will put myself on "Time out" for the rest of this evening.

Not one of my posts on this forum were intended to change anyone ones mind here. I just gave my perspective whats on the the "other side of the fence". Nothing more...nothing less.

I understand that this is a highly emotionally charged forum subject. Just because someone feels compassion towards some of the family members who have lost their granddaughter, does not mean that I agree on the way they are handling matters. However, placing myself in these very same circumstances, I can't be assured that I would have the mental capacity to have done much better, or to have done the "right thing". Why? Because I've never been put in a situation like this before. Until I have, I will reserve moral judgment on those who have. Doing anything less, is just not the "human" thing to do. Again...this is just my humble opinion

If Casey gets convicted (and I know she will), I truly hope she rots in jail. No, George and Cyndi are not perfect people (a raise of hands here on those who are???), but they sure didn't ask to be put in this situation. So All I'm saying is, maybe we shouldn't be so quick to judge the ones that did NOT have anything to do with the death of Caylee.

A closing thought: Has anyone here been so pi$$ed (emotionally), that you said something that you really didn't mean?? I have. Now times this emotion exponentially by 1000 (or more). What do you think you would be capable of saying, or even thinking?

Make sure you give those you love, a hug and a kiss...and tell them you love them before going to sleep. One never knows when it might be the last chance you'll be able to do so.

Good night SM

Chuck

The first thing to come to mind when i saw this post is Jesus Mary and Joseph, give it up!!!

But then I stop and read through... wait, I'M PERFECT! No really, I am! I know you all have thought that about me and well... it's true. There is not too many of us to be sure. 

We all have express sympathy here for the family, even to KC at points. We just can't stand the fighting between monkeys, snide comments and STACKS, I really hate STACKS! OK, must climb back up to my ivory tower. Thanks for listening! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1142 on: October 15, 2008, 10:25:56 PM »

Goodnight Chuck.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1143 on: October 15, 2008, 10:26:25 PM »

THE INDICTMENT

Casey Anthony makes first appearance 
Last Edited: Wednesday, 15 Oct 2008, 9:20 PM EDT 
Created: Wednesday, 15 Oct 2008, 4:44 AM EDT 

The Grand Jury handed down a seven count indictment: first degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter of a child, and four counts of obstructing a criminal investigation and giving false information to law enforcement.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7648114&version=27&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Casey Anthony Indictment
October 14, 2008

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/101408anthonyindictment/indexGallery.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1144 on: October 15, 2008, 10:26:50 PM »

It is unacceptable to allow a loved one to decompose out god knows where when something can be done about it. Casey doesn't need her parents' "support" right now. Not this kind. She needs, and the Anthonys need, to say I love you but I will not stand by. I will not stand by while Caylee is out there alone.

Anyone here is entitled to their opinions and to feel whatever they want to feel. No one needs permission to feel compassion and forgiveness for the Anthonys.

But I will not sit here and pretend what they are doing is a-okay. It is not. Someone has to speak for Caylee and IMO NOT ONE Anthony is doing so.

Bring Caylee home.

I remember you, Caylee.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1145 on: October 15, 2008, 10:28:00 PM »

I answered her, then I started looking at the names at the top and saw Bananapudding, then I wanted some, with lots of cookies on the sides, and real pudding cooked on the stove, none of that fact stuff ---   Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  i WANT SOME.

Ever read "Give a mouse a cookie..."? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1146 on: October 15, 2008, 10:29:06 PM »

I answered her, then I started looking at the names at the top and saw Bananapudding, then I wanted some, with lots of cookies on the sides, and real pudding cooked on the stove, none of that fact stuff ---   Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  i WANT SOME.

Ever read "Give a mouse a cookie..."? 
No, no, does it have pictures?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1147 on: October 15, 2008, 10:29:07 PM »

Colt45 and Rob ~  I think we've had enough today.  Take your differences to somewhere else. 

I 2nd that.

COLT - you are in the minority here as far as those who feel sorry for the Anthonys.  You have every right to feel how you do but please don't try and change anyones opinion. Especially not after the complete turnaround George did from yesterday to today.

After this this post, I will put myself on "Time out" for the rest of this evening.

Not one of my posts on this forum were intended to change anyone ones mind here. I just gave my perspective whats on the the "other side of the fence". Nothing more...nothing less.

I understand that this is a highly emotionally charged forum subject. Just because someone feels compassion towards some of the family members who have lost their granddaughter, does not mean that I agree on the way they are handling matters. However, placing myself in these very same circumstances, I can't be assured that I would have the mental capacity to have done much better, or to have done the "right thing". Why? Because I've never been put in a situation like this before. Until I have, I will reserve moral judgment on those who have. Doing anything less, is just not the "human" thing to do. Again...this is just my humble opinion

If Casey gets convicted (and I know she will), I truly hope she rots in jail. No, George and Cyndi are not perfect people (a raise of hands here on those who are???), but they sure didn't ask to be put in this situation. So All I'm saying is, maybe we shouldn't be so quick to judge the ones that did NOT have anything to do with the death of Caylee.

A closing thought: Has anyone here been so pi$$ed (emotionally), that you said something that you really didn't mean?? I have. Now times this emotion exponentially by 1000 (or more). What do you think you would be capable of saying, or even thinking?

Make sure you give those you love, a hug and a kiss...and tell them you love them before going to sleep. One never knows when it might be the last chance you'll be able to do so.

Good night SM

Chuck

The first thing to come to mind when i saw this post is Jesus Mary and Joseph, give it up!!!

But then I stop and read through... wait, I'M PERFECT! No really, I am! I know you all have thought that about me and well... it's true. There is not too many of us to be sure. 

We all have express sympathy here for the family, even to KC at points. We just can't stand the fighting between monkeys, snide comments and STACKS, I really hate STACKS! OK, must climb back up to my ivory tower. Thanks for listening! 
I'm not perfect but i would defend myself..There has been digging on chuck when he wasn't here to defend himself...Goodnight Monkey's..I myself was defending George yesturday after this morning i want to slap him again.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: October 15, 2008, 10:31:32 PM »

Goodnight mrsr.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1149 on: October 15, 2008, 10:33:29 PM »

Casey Anthony makes first appearance 
Last Edited: Wednesday, 15 Oct 2008, 9:20 PM EDT 
Created: Wednesday, 15 Oct 2008, 4:44 AM EDT

If Casey is convicted of first degree murder, she could face the death penalty or life in prison. Prosecutors said no decision has been made on whether to seek the death penalty.

The panel of 19 jurors believed that FBI results, evidence and testimony from several members of law enforcement and other witnesses was enough to charge Casey with the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The news came just a few short hours after Casey's attorney Jose Baez held a press conference at his Kissimmee law office.

Jail officials said Casey spent the night inside the Female Detention Facility at the Orange County Jail where she was previously incarcerated. Casey is being held in "Protective Custody Level One" in a cell by herself without any other inmate contact.  She is not eligible for bond.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7648114&version=27&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Video:
Jose Baez speaks to media

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7643438&version=1&locale=EN-US

Photo Gallery:
Grand Jury hears evidence in Anthony case, indicts Casey Anthony on first-degree murder.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/101408grandjury/indexGallery.htm
October 14, 2008

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1150 on: October 15, 2008, 10:34:10 PM »

It is unacceptable to allow a loved one to decompose out god knows where when something can be done about it. Casey doesn't need her parents' "support" right now. Not this kind. She needs, and the Anthonys need, to say I love you but I will not stand by. I will not stand by while Caylee is out there alone.

Anyone here is entitled to their opinions and to feel whatever they want to feel. No one needs permission to feel compassion and forgiveness for the Anthonys.

But I will not sit here and pretend what they are doing is a-okay. It is not. Someone has to speak for Caylee and IMO NOT ONE Anthony is doing so.

Bring Caylee home.

Your right.  All the Anthonys do is put the blame on others, complain that no is looking for their grand daughter when they are not doing a damn thing, bad mouth everyone in town especially LE and lie, lie, lie!  Im sorry the denial routine is old news now, its LIES. You cant even call it Denial anymore its just lies. I can not wait until the evidence comes out at the trial and hear their excuses.  Seriously whoever he shrink is needs their license to be revoked, they obviously are a quack.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: October 15, 2008, 10:34:34 PM »

SCHEW .... just got caught up reading ... I have a thought/question .... Is it possible that "Chuck" is Rev Grund ... in disguise?   ::MonkeyShocked:

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1152 on: October 15, 2008, 10:35:51 PM »

Hi Monkeys!
  I've been here lurking since almost the beginning of this case, I've never been drawn to a case like this before, but I am consumed with this one. So, I finally decided to jump in the cage. I think you all are great! Most days it takes me a while to catch up! That being said, I just can NOT fathom this family's actions!! I am totally convinced, like the rest of America, that Casey is a bold faced lying murderer! I don't believe that there is anything her or JB could ever say that will "make us understand." There is NOTHING that could ever happen that would make me not search for my child!!! These people just PIZZ me off!! What I really wonder at this stage is how are CA and GA are going to live with themselves the rest of their lives, when they finally come to the realization, that sweet baby Caylee is no longer with us, and they did absolutely NOTHING to try to lay her to rest! Knowing that all this time, she lay somewhere decomposing, by herself, in the dark with NO ONE from her family trying to find her. Casey didn't even have the decency to leave her baby doll with her!! I just don't know how anyone could live with themselves!! It breaks my heart!!!!
Thanks for listening to my rant!!
Back to lurking! 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1153 on: October 15, 2008, 10:37:05 PM »

Bring Caylee home.

I'm not one for understanding legal things (see I call them things  )
but I wonder why the courts haven't appointed a guardian en lightum (sp) sorry for the spelling, I've heard the term and understand it's meaning but it's all "legal things" to me

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1154 on: October 15, 2008, 10:37:23 PM »

Howdy Kimber ... too late now ... you took the leap from being a lurker to a poster ... there's no going back!  Welcome!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1155 on: October 15, 2008, 10:37:33 PM »

SCHEW .... just got caught up reading ... I have a thought/question .... Is it possible that "Chuck" is Rev Grund ... in disguise?   ::MonkeyShocked:

I actually myspaced him the other day with a question about Sundays vigil and was it canceled. I had asked him before about coming to scared monkeys and invited him. When he replied, he stated that he had not come to this site. I thought he was another monkey that sounded kinda like him. So, don't think so.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1156 on: October 15, 2008, 10:38:32 PM »

Goodnight Chuck.  I hope you get some rest.

So that was Chuck?  Hmmmm. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1157 on: October 15, 2008, 10:38:38 PM »

Katntx, yes. Their behavior is outrageous. And also the crime of murder is not the end of it. What about the crime of leaving her body out there???? I'm not even talking legalities here. I am talking about basic human decency.

I'm not perfect, far from and it proud. But I can tell you with certainty no loved one of mine would be decomposing in the woods, in a dumpster if I could do anything to bring that person home. And God help whoever harms anyone I love.

I remember you, Caylee.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1158 on: October 15, 2008, 10:39:00 PM »

Hi Kimber flower

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1159 on: October 15, 2008, 10:39:38 PM »

Hi Monkeys!
  I've been here lurking since almost the beginning of this case, I've never been drawn to a case like this before, but I am consumed with this one. So, I finally decided to jump in the cage. I think you all are great! Most days it takes me a while to catch up! That being said, I just can NOT fathom this family's actions!! I am totally convinced, like the rest of America, that Casey is a bold faced lying murderer! I don't believe that there is anything her or JB could ever say that will "make us understand." There is NOTHING that could ever happen that would make me not search for my child!!! These people just PIZZ me off!! What I really wonder at this stage is how are CA and GA are going to live with themselves the rest of their lives, when they finally come to the realization, that sweet baby Caylee is no longer with us, and they did absolutely NOTHING to try to lay her to rest! Knowing that all this time, she lay somewhere decomposing, by herself, in the dark with NO ONE from her family trying to find her. Casey didn't even have the decency to leave her baby doll with her!! I just don't know how anyone could live with themselves!! It breaks my heart!!!!
Thanks for listening to my rant!!
Back to lurking! 

Welcome Kimber.  Keep posting and don't lurk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.