April 24, 2024, 08:20:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370518 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1180 on: October 15, 2008, 10:52:08 PM »

Evening Monkeys.  Lots of jumpin and swingin going on tonight.  I find George's behavior and statements quite contradictory.  I'm wondering at the reasons for that.  For example, he seemed quite heartbroken and somber before his GJ testimony, and stated he broke down five times during his testimony.  Today, he's proclaiming his granddaughter alive and he's searching for her.  If he believes she's alive and he's looking for her, then why the heartbroken and somber act before his testimony?  Why would he, in his own words, break down five times if he believes Caylee is alive?  This overnight change of attitude and words is very strange.

Yes, it is strange, isn't it, AZLady. 
Yes, and it makes one wonder which is the REAL George Anthony.  The GA represented by the oh-so-serious and respectable Mr. NeJame who speaks with somber grief before testifying OR the GA who drives around the billboard and wears the Caylee tshirt and tells the media on his driveway he'll never stop looking for his granddaughter and the people who have her. 

If we judge by the amount of time we have seen each GA, then the one who refuses to believe Caylee is dead or Casey could have hurt her is the REAL GA.  I've only seen that other GA once--right before his testimony and with his lawyer at his side, dressed in suits.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1181 on: October 15, 2008, 10:53:11 PM »

seasearcher~  wasn't there discussion previously about guardianship for Caylee?  It seems to me there was. 

Knowing you guys and how many angles get covered here, there probably was..I'm sorry for bringing up an old subject 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: October 15, 2008, 10:54:29 PM »

Janet ~  I would like to thank you for all that you are doing. In just the past few pages, you've posted information and etc. and I've read it, but didn't comment on it.  I just wanted you to know I appreciate you, your organizational skills and wonderful way you can call up information.  And best of all, I appreciate you as a fellow monkey.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1183 on: October 15, 2008, 10:55:49 PM »

Chuck-
You certainly have a right to your opinion-and so do i.  The ONLY thing the Anthony's have done "right" is call 911.  After that point -they went into cover up and lie mode. They have destroyed valuable evidence, they have lied to law enforcement, they have treated Mr. Miller VERY badly and Cindy even had the balls to say that this mans organization stole "a jar of her money"!! This SAME man -has spent $45,000 dollars on the search for Caylee. Now Chuck, since you are such great friends with George-you tell me -just how much have the Anthony's spent of THEIR money on THEIR search?!  The Anthony's swear up and down that Caylee is ALIVE..but in the next breath they sign the papers to Caylee's trust fund saying that money can be used to bury her. Now which is is?!! Is Caylee alive or is she dead?!
Cindy claimed that she was going to knock  on every door in the US to find Caylee and George claims that he is searching 24/7. The ONLY thing i have seen them do-is take money from public for a "search" for Caylee. When do they plan on searching for Caylee? 121 days Chuck-121 -when do Cindy and George plan on leaving Orlando to go and search alll of these places?!
George and Cindy should pay for hindering the investigation to find Caylee.
I could go on-i won't
~just my opinion.

I was wondering if Cindy can be charged with obstruction of justice for all she has deliberately held back from LE?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: October 15, 2008, 10:55:50 PM »

Janet ~  I would like to thank you for all that you are doing. In just the past few pages, you've posted information and etc. and I've read it, but didn't comment on it.  I just wanted you to know I appreciate you, your organizational skills and wonderful way you can call up information.  And best of all, I appreciate you as a fellow monkey.   

I second that.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1185 on: October 15, 2008, 10:57:16 PM »

SCHEW .... just got caught up reading ... I have a thought/question .... Is it possible that "Chuck" is Rev Grund ... in disguise?   ::MonkeyShocked:

IDK, but now I'm wondering.

I don't believe so, that is not how Chuck presented himself.  I really don't think so.

The Rev has a distinctive writing (prose) style. IMO it would be difficult to mask such a thing. Now, if there are similarities in phrasing, etc. then I would be suspicious.

Thanks for all the feedback ... His post this evening seemed to mirror the two "formal statements" the Rev Grund "released"  ... First being his (Rev Grunds) reference to "casting the first stone" ... then the second yesterday about the "mob mentality" ... Chucks post seemed to contain the same "meanings" only in laymans terms ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1186 on: October 15, 2008, 10:57:22 PM »

The court will appoint a guardian ad litem for a live child.  This is not done if the child is presumed dead.

Thanks AZLady..I'll add that to my list of "legal things" that I know a little more about 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: October 15, 2008, 10:58:21 PM »

seasearcher~  wasn't there discussion previously about guardianship for Caylee?  It seems to me there was. 

Knowing you guys and how many angles get covered here, there probably was..I'm sorry for bringing up an old subject 

Sea Searcher
~ You misunderstand me.  Please.  Don't be sorry for bringing up an old subject.  I just think I remember monkeys talking about guardianship a while ago.  I don't recall much of it right now, but another monkey might.  You should ask the questions again, when there are different monkeys here.  Or one may come along and read and comment.  I wish I could help you more with it, but I'm not able. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: October 15, 2008, 10:58:22 PM »

Chuck-
You certainly have a right to your opinion-and so do i.  The ONLY thing the Anthony's have done "right" is call 911.  After that point -they went into cover up and lie mode. They have destroyed valuable evidence, they have lied to law enforcement, they have treated Mr. Miller VERY badly and Cindy even had the balls to say that this mans organization stole "a jar of her money"!! This SAME man -has spent $45,000 dollars on the search for Caylee. Now Chuck, since you are such great friends with George-you tell me -just how much have the Anthony's spent of THEIR money on THEIR search?!  The Anthony's swear up and down that Caylee is ALIVE..but in the next breath they sign the papers to Caylee's trust fund saying that money can be used to bury her. Now which is is?!! Is Caylee alive or is she dead?!
Cindy claimed that she was going to knock  on every door in the US to find Caylee and George claims that he is searching 24/7. The ONLY thing i have seen them do-is take money from public for a "search" for Caylee. When do they plan on searching for Caylee? 121 days Chuck-121 -when do Cindy and George plan on leaving Orlando to go and search alll of these places?!
George and Cindy should pay for hindering the investigation to find Caylee.
I could go on-i won't
~just my opinion.

I was wondering if Cindy can be charged with obstruction of justice for all she has deliberately held back from LE?

I hope so. She not only cleaned the pants and the knife-but she told lie after lie after lie. They charged Casey with her lies. I hope Cindy is next. And I hope she is convicted -so that they can't profit anymore off of Caylee. 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1189 on: October 15, 2008, 10:58:27 PM »

azlady .. Casey comes by it naturally -- and a double whammy. Both George and Cindy are compulsive liars and manipulators. I was willing to let the ice melt just a little for George before the GJ hearing and I see how he is acting today. He manipulated us with his tears and his words yesterday. Now he's trying to manipulate us in the opposite direction. sorry. I'm getting off that ride. My sympathy is not accepting any new customers named George or Cindy Anthony. 

I remember you, Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: October 15, 2008, 10:58:44 PM »

Good nite monkeys!!!!  Nikki, I sure hope youre ok.  Wreck 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: October 15, 2008, 10:59:49 PM »

Goodnight always1.  Your Dad is in my prayers.

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: October 15, 2008, 10:59:54 PM »

SCHEW .... just got caught up reading ... I have a thought/question .... Is it possible that "Chuck" is Rev Grund ... in disguise?   ::MonkeyShocked:

I don't believe so, that is not how Chuck presented himself.  I really don't think so.

The Rev has a distinctive writing (prose) style. IMO it would be difficult to mask such a thing. Now, if there are similarities in phrasing, etc. then I would be suspicious.

Thanks for all the feedback ... His post this evening seemed to mirror the two "formal statements" the Rev Grund "released"  ... First being his (Rev Grunds) reference to "casting the first stone" ... then the second yesterday about the "mob mentality" ... Chucks post seemed to contain the same "meanings" only in laymans terms ....

Yea-but the ole Rev. didn't hesitate to go on NG and have his say about the Anthony's did he? 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1193 on: October 15, 2008, 11:00:00 PM »

Hmm. I see your point and it is a valid one. Hmm.

I remember you, Caylee.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1194 on: October 15, 2008, 11:00:24 PM »

Evening Monkeys.  Lots of jumpin and swingin going on tonight.  I find George's behavior and statements quite contradictory.  I'm wondering at the reasons for that.  For example, he seemed quite heartbroken and somber before his GJ testimony, and stated he broke down five times during his testimony.  Today, he's proclaiming his granddaughter alive and he's searching for her.  If he believes she's alive and he's looking for her, then why the heartbroken and somber act before his testimony?  Why would he, in his own words, break down five times if he believes Caylee is alive?  This overnight change of attitude and words is very strange.

He had to go home and face Cindy and she gave him a new silly straw and a big old glass of the Anthony family kool-aid. He's been recharged.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1195 on: October 15, 2008, 11:00:29 PM »

More on the Cindy/Spock Connection . . .

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1196 on: October 15, 2008, 11:00:33 PM »

Goodnight always1.  Your Dad is in my prayers.
Thank you Muffy Bee

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: October 15, 2008, 11:00:53 PM »

Hi San 

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1198 on: October 15, 2008, 11:01:12 PM »

George stated he doesn't think his statements before the Grand Jury made a difference.  I am amazed he can say this with a straight face.  I do not believe that the prosecution would have subpoened a witness whose testimony made no difference in the case.  They called just a few witnesses, fewer than six or seven, and every single one of those witnesses gave significant and important testimony or they would not have been called.  George is trying to belittle his own part in the GJ proceedings.  Why?  To placate his wife, his son, and his daughter, that's why.  George is playing both sides against the middle and he knows very well what he is doing.  He knew he had to tell the truth in court, but he is trusting the secrecy of the GJ proceedings to enable him to continue the charade with Cindy.  He can't keep this up.

BRING NATALEE HOME
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1199 on: October 15, 2008, 11:01:19 PM »

I answered her, then I started looking at the names at the top and saw Bananapudding, then I wanted some, with lots of cookies on the sides, and real pudding cooked on the stove, none of that fact stuff ---   Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  i WANT SOME.

Ever read "Give a mouse a cookie..."? 
No, no, does it have pictures?????
sorry for the continued OT, but i LOOOOOVE that book! I read it to my kids all the time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.