April 17, 2024, 05:45:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370078 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: October 15, 2008, 11:19:18 AM »

What I found interesting yesterday is that the forensics and LE had KC's timeline down pat. They said she was killed between 7/15 time? and 7/16 time?, I don't recall exactly, but I found that remarkable that they could say that. They really must have some incredible evidence to say that to a grand jury!!! 

I'm glad you said this. I forgot about it, but was wondering the same thing yesterday as they said that. That is pretty narrowed down.

Just a quick correction, they are saying 6/15 - 6/16, right?

If I am reading the indictment correct it says during the 15th day of June to the 15 day of July.  http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/101408anthonyindictment/1/lg/ind1.htm
If I am reading the indictment correct it says during the 15th day of June to the 16 day of July.  http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/101408anthonyindictment/1/lg/ind1.htm  Replied to correct date.

Yesterday, when he was speaking, he corrected himself to June. I wonder if they didn't correct the documents?
The Documents say JUNE 15 to JULY 16.  Is this not correct????????
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #121 on: October 15, 2008, 11:20:02 AM »

FYI - WE WILL NOT TOLERATE MEMBERS POSTING REAL LIFE PHOTOS OF OTHER MEMBERS IN THE FORUM.  WE WILL NOT ALLOW POSTERS TO REGISTER UNDER TWO DIFFERENT NAMES WITH THE INTENT OF CAUSING TROUBLE.  WHEN WE FIND OUT ABOUT EITHER ONE OF THESE THINGS THE POSTER WILL BE BANNED UNDER ALL NICKNAMES.  NO QUESTIONS ASKED.  THEY WILL BE PERMENANTLY BANNED.

Can someone direct me to what page the offenses took place on please? I'm at work and can't take time to read back to what I missed last night, and now I'm really curious as to what took place.

If I should ask this, please ignore my request. I don't want to do something to upset posters if there were problems that are all cleared up now.

Thanks very much.

I had asked what happened, too, because I didn't want to commit the act myself. However, I never would do what this person supposedly did. Apparently someone named Outspoken was posting real life myspace pics of someone and saying rude things about them. So, now worries BT, you wouldn't do such a terrible thing, either.

I was there last night and are you saying the pictures that were posted were really actually pictures of the person.  I asked that my quote be removed from a stack showing the pictures because they were kinda racy but I was under the impression that the pictures werent actually the poster but just some random photos. 

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: October 15, 2008, 11:20:07 AM »

So just catching up, George and Cindy are still saying Caylee is kidnapped and Baez is saying the same thing????  Man......

Morning A-1 how you doing today??
Im good thank you, I hope you are the same.  Things are hectic right now, so Im gonna take a litte nap -bbl.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #123 on: October 15, 2008, 11:20:08 AM »

OMG MrsK.. thanks for that CNN link 

Prime News host Mike Galanos spars with a Casey Anthony defense spokesman over the media's handling of the case.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/14/caylee.grand.jury/index.html?eref=rss_us#cnnSTCVideo

I saw this live and I started cheering Galanas when he flipped out on Black......my hubby said he thought I had finally gone over the edge!

I listened to this clip twice, just to be sure.
Baez spokesperson says that this is a very difficult case, "involving not just the loss of the life of this little girl..." .
Baez's people are admitting on national news that Caylee is dead.
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: October 15, 2008, 11:20:31 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/17720270/index.html

who was with Baez and Casey today at todays' court appearance ??

and, is she crying again .... (for herself and what she has to come) she will have to relive that day...

I was on a jury for a first degree murder charge a couple of years ago....and, the events of each day leading up and, including the day of the murder is included in the trail...this guy stabbed his so-called friend 87 times and we the jury members had to look at all pictures, evidence that the pres. had and, it was amazing as to how they could set up the days as they happened...trust me LE has a lot more on Casey .... more than you realize.... and, more than she realizes....she herself will be shocked at trail...I know the defendant in the trail that I was sitting in the jury box..he was shocked himself...you could watch his reactions/emotions as they evidence was presented to us

she now knows that her life as she knew it is over....and, she thought this would bring her life to the life that she wanted....but, it didn't turn out quite the way she expected it too...

Rest in Peace Caylee soon you will be able to go home and, fly with the angels....I know you are just getting used to your wings and having fun...but, you to want to know why mommy did this to you and, why the family is turning their backs on you...baby girl we the monkies are all here for you...and, will be here until your mommy goes down for what she has done to you...and, than you can rest
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #125 on: October 15, 2008, 11:20:54 AM »

They just said on foxnews that the defense could use the "Hey look there's Caylee coming through the door now" if anyone on the jury looks and/or anyone in the court room looks....that would show they have doubt that Caylee is actually dead....how sad is that

HEY! I saw that on an episode of Matlock!! The only defense attorney I adore 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: October 15, 2008, 11:21:06 AM »

I do not have grand children yet but you can bet when I do I will be investigating the babysitter myself and will have all the information i need to be sure my grand child is safe.

My two granddaughters do not have a babysitter. My husband & I are the only ones who have ever kept them since birth (they're 3 & 9) other than our close immediate family. I know this is not feasible for alot of people but somehow we make it work. I would not have it any other way! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: October 15, 2008, 11:21:31 AM »

FYI - WE WILL NOT TOLERATE MEMBERS POSTING REAL LIFE PHOTOS OF OTHER MEMBERS IN THE FORUM.  WE WILL NOT ALLOW POSTERS TO REGISTER UNDER TWO DIFFERENT NAMES WITH THE INTENT OF CAUSING TROUBLE.  WHEN WE FIND OUT ABOUT EITHER ONE OF THESE THINGS THE POSTER WILL BE BANNED UNDER ALL NICKNAMES.  NO QUESTIONS ASKED.  THEY WILL BE PERMENANTLY BANNED.

Can someone direct me to what page the offenses took place on please? I'm at work and can't take time to read back to what I missed last night, and now I'm really curious as to what took place.

If I should ask this, please ignore my request. I don't want to do something to upset posters if there were problems that are all cleared up now.

Thanks very much.

The offenses were deleted.  Do you think we would leave up real life photos of SM members that were posted without their permission?

Thanks, Klaas. And I know SM would not leave up photos such as that. I read your post quickly and it didn't really sink in that that is what they had done.

I Stand With The Girl
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #128 on: October 15, 2008, 11:22:21 AM »

Baez spokesperson says that this is a very difficult case, "involving not just the loss of the life of this little girl..." .

Very good catch Treehouse !! Hopefully someone in the media will pick up on that ! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: October 15, 2008, 11:23:53 AM »

Enough discussion about the banned members and what occurred last night in the forum.  Please move on.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #130 on: October 15, 2008, 11:23:57 AM »

I'm not saying it makes any sense.. but in a backwards sort of way, it would for the Anthony's.. they'd do ANYTHING to prove this child is alive.  Perhaps even plant items to be found..  not them personally, but we've been told they have friends who have been searching.

Impossible.......they have no friends.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #131 on: October 15, 2008, 11:24:04 AM »

Very good catch Treehouse !! Hopefully someone in the media will pick up on that

sorry, pink doesn't work so well does it ?  Smile
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: October 15, 2008, 11:25:55 AM »

Now I am confused. I thought for sure during the press confernece that he corrected himself to June on both dates. But maybe I am wrong and the documents are correct. I am sorry, I don't know for sure.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: October 15, 2008, 11:27:49 AM »

So just catching up, George and Cindy are still saying Caylee is kidnapped and Baez is saying the same thing????  Man......
Then how about a description of ZG? How about producing the note of instructions she was given? How about producing proof that you were where you said you were, Miss Casey?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #134 on: October 15, 2008, 11:27:54 AM »

you left out AND SENT TO RU! 

+++

Where is Kristen today? 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
looking4answers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #135 on: October 15, 2008, 11:27:58 AM »

If anyone wants to see "real life" pictures of me, look in a Victoria's Secret catalog....I'm the thin one   

Who wants some Kool-Aid?????
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #136 on: October 15, 2008, 11:28:32 AM »

I'm not saying it makes any sense.. but in a backwards sort of way, it would for the Anthony's.. they'd do ANYTHING to prove this child is alive.  Perhaps even plant items to be found..  not them personally, but we've been told they have friends who have been searching.

Impossible.......they have no friends.

It makes more sense to me that the person who planted the dress wanted media attention and possibly money. At the very least, the person who LEAKED the find to the media wanted attention for the "exclusive" photo.

I remember you, Caylee.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #137 on: October 15, 2008, 11:29:15 AM »

If anyone wants to see "real life" pictures of me, look in a Victoria's Secret catalog....I'm the thin one   

Lmao!   

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: October 15, 2008, 11:29:16 AM »

I really do not believe there was anything devious about the changing vehicle issue.  I suspect that it was just a plan to distract the media who were waiting at the jail ... the media who were anticipating Baez arriving at the jail with Casey.

Janet

++++++++++

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Indicated for First Degree Murder
Aired October 14, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

Tot mom Casey Anthony pulled over in traffic and arrested. No bond tonight. But did she actually make a last-ditch attempt to elude police in a getaway car? This just after a press conference where she sheds tears.

<snipped>

PADILLA: And let me tell you something else that was discussed many times when Rob Dick was driving her to and from her attorney`s office. The choppers that were overhead, that they were never able to see the cars when they were under the overpasses and that was something that was commented on several times.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/14/ng.01.html

Casey Anthony arrested on busy Orlando-area highway after switching cars
Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writers
October 15, 2008

Casey Anthony's attorney said his client would turn herself in. But after a murder indictment was filed against her Tuesday, deputies followed Anthony and arrested her on an Orange County highway before she could surrender.

After several hours at defense attorney Jos� Baez's office in Kissimmee, Anthony left with her mother so the two could spend time together, said Baez spokesman Todd Black.

Sheriff's officials said deputies knew where Anthony was at all times, and even knew that she changed vehicles under a highway overpass.

Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, reportedly pulled her vehicle over at Narcoossee Road and State Road 417, where Casey got into a sport utility vehicle.

That vehicle was driven by an unidentified bail bondsman. Black said the bondsman was taking Anthony to jail.

Larry Garrison, a spokesman for the Anthony family, said in an e-mail that Cindy Anthony was taking her daughter to meet Baez "for him to turn her in as agreed."

But before Anthony and the bondsman could arrive at the jail, deputies stopped the SUV on the BeachLine Expressway and took Anthony into custody.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caseycar1508oct15,0,7608169.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: October 15, 2008, 11:29:52 AM »

Now I am confused. I thought for sure during the press confernece that he corrected himself to June on both dates. But maybe I am wrong and the documents are correct. I am sorry, I don't know for sure.
No worries - I am now getting confused too.  I am going on the paperwork http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/101408anthonyindictment/1/lg/ind1.htm  I can't imagine why they would want to narrow the time line down this tight this early.  Seems like either they need to slow down and think when they speak, or when they type - because nothing gets past a MONKEY!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.