April 19, 2024, 11:47:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370287 times)
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1280 on: October 15, 2008, 11:42:10 PM »

Can somebody tell me WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THIS FAMILY'S EYEBROWS???

Seriously.  Is it some secret code?  Like they are all bushy and outrageous so that they can communicate by moving them like morse code or something?

OK I had to take out the pic b/c I can no longer look at it! LOL I was thinking the same thing this morning! WTF is with the eyebrows! Looks like they are permanently that way!  Thanks for the laugh!!!   

I wish that someone who was talented with the photos could give us a montage of all of the Crazy's eyebrows... (hint, hint).  Perhaps we can figure out the code....

Left one raised - Don't go in the trunk...

Right one raised - Don't go in the playhouse...

Both raised - Meet me in my room... I've had a couple of shots of jack & mom & dad are sleeping....

[/quote]
omg i just almost peed my pants on the last one!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1281 on: October 15, 2008, 11:42:14 PM »

Night, Janet. 

I heard Cindy refer to a GJ leak of audio.  Has anyone heard the audio?

AZLady - no, I haven't heard it and I don't think it's been released.  Sounds like it was discovered fairly quickly and as far as I no it has not leaked to the public.
Supposedly, the media themselves informed the judge of the audio leak. The judge threatened all holy hell if it was aired by the press!

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1282 on: October 15, 2008, 11:42:34 PM »

This case has convinced me that every single person needs to take time to think about their own values and where they stand.  Recognizing that a stressful situation is not the time to assess your own beliefs, everyone needs to think long and hard about what is important to them and where they draw the lines.  Those lines are so important and most people want to waffle and avoid committment to these tough decisions.  But, when we avoid taking a stand within ourselves, we find that in times of need, the lines are drawn in sand and we have no foundation on which to rely. 

On the other hand, maybe the Anthony's have drawn their lines, and they reflect such a lack of moral character that we can hardly believe it.  We want to think our neighbors in the community, who appear to be so like us outwardly, have the same values.  It's not always the case.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1283 on: October 15, 2008, 11:42:35 PM »

LP has admitted that he, personally, was only in the Anthony home two or three times. He spent a lot of time camped out in a motor home in front of the house but he did have a female associate inside with KC a lot. I thought the Anthony family obviously only "used" LP to get KC out of jail and then swept him aside. I believe he thought he was going to have more accessibility to KC than he really got. Rob Dick was also around KC a lot, as he was the one that drove her to JB's office several times.

Don't get me wrong...I do like LP and think he's very entertaining and agree that he adds a lot to this case.  I just have to wonder about his level of credibility sometimes.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1284 on: October 15, 2008, 11:42:55 PM »

Honestly I just think Cindy and George are just doing there best to do some damage control. 

Don't get me wrong, I am not defending what they are doing now in anyway, I just think they are seeing all the documents, photos, pictures, videos etc, and they are trying to save some face for their family. Casey let off a hand grenade in the middle of their living room, and they are just trying to pick up some of the pieces. I think they have picked the wrong side to defend.

Tonight, since there wasn't alot going on here, I went back and listened to Georges 47 minute interview with police. He was rational, he appeared to be honest, even when he knew he could be hurting Casey's "case". He admits he didn't like the smell, and as a former homicide detective, he has former knowledge. I think this is the "real" George, not the George we see in front of the cameras.  If you haven't taken the time to listen to it I suggest you do. I really wanted to be mad about everything today, but this interview changed my mind.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/26/audio_recordings_of_interviews_from_law_enforcement.html?refresh=1

As for Cindy? Honestly I just think she doesn't know how to cope with the reality of what Casey is, has been, and the fact that Caylee is gone. I think she was playing "mom" to Caylee, and just can't fathom the fact that Casey could be so evil as to have killed her and taken her away forever.  The meds don't seem to be helping her deal with those realities, they only seem to be helping her not fall apart, at least in the public arena.

JMO
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: October 15, 2008, 11:43:06 PM »

good nite all

Goodnight ilovegoodies

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1286 on: October 15, 2008, 11:43:41 PM »

So...we heard from her attorney last night that CA is not taking a polygraph because of her medication....good excuse but I'm not buying that a the real reason.  CA is a real piece of work and the more I see of her, the better I understand the reason KC is the person she is.  I keep coming back to the statement that she made about KC loving Caylee more than CA loves KC.  I realize that she's trying to make KC look like a the world's best mom but come on....how could any mother make that statement??? I know that my son is a great father but I don't think he loves his children one bit more than I love him!!! I can't imagine any mother saying such a thing. 

She can't take a lie detector test because she will fail. She is lying just as much as Casey. She has lied to the media, she has lied to the investigators.

Listening to her testimony the other day again, she reminds me of that goofy OJ Simpson witness, Thomas Riccio.

They ask her a yes or no question and she tells lots of details, she goes blah blah blah blah and never gets around to actually answering the question. It's impossible to get a yes or no from her. She wants to control how she answers. She's going to be a nightmare on the stand once the trial comes.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1287 on: October 15, 2008, 11:43:53 PM »

In reference to the lie detector test....in class today we had access to one and used it.  We were studying the respiratory system, and that ties in with it.  Our professor was quick to let us know that he has administered many, and if you are a habitual liar you can easily pass a test.  So they arent that important anyway.  I know that medications could in fact alter one...especially benzo meds.  They could actually make one pass that was lying.  The medication would relax the nervous and resp system to where no impulses would show a person was lying.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: October 15, 2008, 11:43:58 PM »

Night, Janet. 

I heard Cindy refer to a GJ leak of audio.  Has anyone heard the audio?

AZLady - no, I haven't heard it and I don't think it's been released.  Sounds like it was discovered fairly quickly and as far as I no it has not leaked to the public.
Supposedly, the media themselves informed the judge of the audio leak. The judge threatened all holy hell if it was aired by the press!
Ah, yes.  And that is how it should be.  Some things should remain private, even to the press.

BRING NATALEE HOME
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1289 on: October 15, 2008, 11:44:17 PM »

I dont think I could even look at my child dead in a casket.  I know I would have to send my husband in to identify one of my kids if something happened.  Caseys actions are certainly something my mind just cant imagine.

that is how i feel about my son. they'd have to sedate me if anything happened to him.   all this stuff sounds so gross...i can't imagine cleaning your child's remains out of the trunk of your car..  I can't imagine casey's actions either. it's all so tragic

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1290 on: October 15, 2008, 11:45:06 PM »

Cindy's hair has crept further and further towards her eyes as this has gone on.  It nearly covers them now.  It makes me wonder if she's trying to hide behind the hair.

One can only hope!!!!   

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1291 on: October 15, 2008, 11:45:39 PM »

Goodnight Chuck.  I hope you get some rest.

So that was Chuck?  Hmmmm. 

Who is Chuck?

Lala'sMom ... this wannabe detective will not go there.  She is won't go there ... she is very suspicious of Chuck's motives in posting on Caylee Marie internet forums.

Chuck's posts can be read at the following links.

Janet

++++++

PROFILE:

ANITAJO21

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=4433;sa=showPosts

Colt45cal
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=4651;sa=showPosts
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=4651;sa=showPosts;start=20

I think I am beginning to see the light. Thanks.
debinakron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1292 on: October 15, 2008, 11:47:06 PM »

You are funny, da sparkenator!
[/quote]

Thank you, and it looks like your kitty kat gets my humor . . . I get those looks from my boyfriend's cat as well!
[/quote]
I get this look from my husband!  Speaking of looks, before KC "cried" yesterday, it looked like she smirked, then quickly started to yawn.  There was a close up I think on wftv, I'm not sure.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: October 15, 2008, 11:48:07 PM »

OurAngelCaylee wrote:
I have always wondered how LE new about the bag.......who told LE about the bag ?

IIRC, the tow truck driver that was requested to pick up the decomposition car from Hopespring Dr. on 7/16. to be brought to the police department for inspection & forensic sampling told LE when he arrived to the pick up call all about the car being picked up from the tow yard the day before & probably all that happened with the crackerjack players.

Goodnmad
You come from good stock, you are not fooled by manipulator's & there is no self doubt about your own character as some have expressed about not knowing what they would do under similiar circumstances.  Throughout the years there have been tragic circumstances that have involved criminals coming from decent upstanding families who have conducted themselves with integrity, grace & love for their offspring, they did NOT blame others, they did NOT bring disgrace to the victim(s), they did NOT hamper the investigation.  We do not see any sense of honor or values being displayed in this horrific case, no we see individuals with little to no value core, that have selfish self interest in keeping up appearances & seeking financial reward out of tragic circumstances.

I have some young adults that I love very much but I can put myself into this situation & they would be counselled into doing the right thing, turning themselves in & pleading for mercy from the court, NOT being deceptive & denying responsibility for their actions. 

Can't identify with those who don't know their own core values & how they would interact in the face of extreme tragedy.  Of course I would take this position if a stranger was harmed by one of my family members.  A few weeks back I tried to turn in a family member who was violating bond by drinking, sadly I was not successful the system is broke, but it was that or live with the consequences if an innocent person was harmed by this family member & I sat back & did nothing to prevent an unfortunate situation that could have occurred.

Of course I believe in preventive actions being preferred over crisis actions.  I am not perfect but I do treat others as I wish to be treated & if I was so out of it that my desires became of the most importance over the safety & well being of others, no I do not expect nor deserve that type of consideration, none of us do & that includes mine & all others loved ones if they have chosen to harm & that they are of the utmost import, end of story.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: October 15, 2008, 11:48:16 PM »

Evening Monkeys.  Lots of jumpin and swingin going on tonight.  I find George's behavior and statements quite contradictory.  I'm wondering at the reasons for that.  For example, he seemed quite heartbroken and somber before his GJ testimony, and stated he broke down five times during his testimony.  Today, he's proclaiming his granddaughter alive and he's searching for her.  If he believes she's alive and he's looking for her, then why the heartbroken and somber act before his testimony?  Why would he, in his own words, break down five times if he believes Caylee is alive?  This overnight change of attitude and words is very strange.

AZ ... George Anthony made it clear prior to the Grand Jury hearing that his position had not changed in regards to Caylee not being deceased.  Cindy also made it very clear the George was not about to say anything that would implicate Casey in her daughter's demise.

Janet

++++++++

Cindy Anthony: Grand Jury Is Political Move
Father George Anthony To Testfiy At Hearing
POSTED: 10:05 am EDT October 13, 2008
UPDATED: 5:55 pm EDT October 13, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- One day before a grand jury meets to consider murder charges against Casey Anthony, her mother, Cindy Anthony, is breaking her silence.

Anthony is accused of child neglect after failing to report the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee Anthony, for one month.

Cindy Anthony accused state attorney Lawson Lamar of seeking an indictment for political gain.

Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, will be the only member of the Anthony family called to testify before the 18-member grand jury.

On the eve of that hearing, George Anthony said he is trying to keep the search efforts positive. He is helping the group Kid Finders in their quest to bring home alive not only his granddaughter Caylee, but many other missing Florida children.

"It's a quest. It's a mission. It's the rest of my life," he said.

George Anthony said he is not nervous about testifying.

"He doesn't want to, but it's not anything that is going to hurt my daughter in any way," his wife Cindy Anthony said.

Last week, Baez requested more travel time, allowing Anthony to visit sites to help her defense prepare her case.

Other motions include a request to keep Anthony's travel schedule sealed from the public, and they sought the preservation of DNA samples so the defense can conduct their own tests.

http://www.wesh.com/newsarchive/17702112/detail.html

Video:George Anthony comments before Grand Jury meeting

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7641290&version=1&locale=EN-US

Janet, George Anthony said he is not nervous about testifying yet he says exactly the opposite of this on the courthouse steps before testifying.  I think George says what Cindy wants him to say when in her presence.  He then says what he has to say when she is not in the court room.

Did Cindy really say this ""He doesn't want to, but it's not anything that is going to hurt my daughter in any way," his wife Cindy Anthony said."

I notice that too.

Hey ... Cindy and George do not know whether they are coming or going in their desperate attempt to shield Casey from the consequences of her wrongdoings in regards to Caylee Marie.  The stress in their relationship implies it must be at the point of breaking .

If these two would just bow ... administer some tough love ... refuse to deal with their daughter until the truth is forthcoming ... just let go of what they had no part in ... leave the outcome to God ... the burden would be lifted ...

I do not know if I am making sense.

Again ... Good Night Monkeys.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1295 on: October 15, 2008, 11:48:34 PM »

In reference to the lie detector test....in class today we had access to one and used it.  We were studying the respiratory system, and that ties in with it.  Our professor was quick to let us know that he has administered many, and if you are a habitual liar you can easily pass a test.  So they arent that important anyway.  I know that medications could in fact alter one...especially benzo meds.  They could actually make one pass that was lying.  The medication would relax the nervous and resp system to where no impulses would show a person was lying.

I agree with you here... Casey would pass a polygraph. Lying is second nature to her.  I could be wrong...but that doesn't happen too often. 
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1296 on: October 15, 2008, 11:49:47 PM »

I'm not criticiziing CA for being on meds, if they are being used to get her through this horrible time in her life. Believe me, if this had happened to my family, I would want strong prescription drugs to keep me totally sedated!!! But...if the meds are enough to interfere with a polygraph, how are they affecting her reflexes while doing other things...like driving a car??? Maybe LE should take this into consideration while observing her driving like an insane person while dodging the press on a busy Orlando street???
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1297 on: October 15, 2008, 11:50:00 PM »

I just figured out where KC was trying to go when she made the switcharoo under the bridge, before going to jail!  She knew she was "up there, without one."

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1298 on: October 15, 2008, 11:51:05 PM »

CRAZY AS A SPRAYED ROACH.

I always heard it was "As crazy as a Sh*thouse rat"

variations

Crazy as a: loon, bat, bedbug, beetle, barn owl, peach orchard boar; un- hinged; off her rocker; one brick short of a load; a bun short of a dozen; not playing with a full deck; got a hole in her bag of marbles; doesn't have both oars in the water; has bats in her belfry; squirrel food; nutty as a fruitcake; got toys in the attic

One of my mother's:

If you've bats in your belfry that flut
And your comprenez-vous rope is cut
And there's nobody home
In the top of your dome,
Your head's not a head--it's a nut!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: October 15, 2008, 11:51:16 PM »

Hi debinakron 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.