April 18, 2024, 07:30:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370192 times)
Minaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1380 on: October 16, 2008, 07:03:05 AM »

When i was watching something on E tonite they showed the cover of people magazine real fast.Caylee was the main pic on cover of mag.
Im guessing its new,cause they were talking about a  new story coming out in it <about someone else>

Has anyone seen the mag yet? Anything new in it?

**When i do good, i feel good**
**When i do bad , i feel bad**
**That is my Religion**
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1381 on: October 16, 2008, 07:22:12 AM »

I think this video of George is only 15 min's old or is live. 
http://www.wftv.com/video/17719972/index.html

George, George!  I had hope for you!   I bet Cindy kicked the s**** out of him for yesterday, and this interview was his way to get back in her good graces. 

Lisa

Cindy needs to get a grip and focus on CAYLEE! If she was so concerned about Casey then why did she make the 911 call about a dead body smell coming from her daughters car? I DON'T GET IT! 

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1382 on: October 16, 2008, 07:29:02 AM »

Live cam: 

Good Morning Monkeys!

Why is the trailer out?

Lisa

George stated yesterday that he was going to drive the bilboard around town.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1383 on: October 16, 2008, 07:29:10 AM »

George, George!  I had hope for you!   I bet Cindy kicked the s**** out of him for yesterday, and this interview was his way to get back in her good graces. 

Lisa

Cindy needs to get a grip and focus on CAYLEE! If she was so concerned about Casey then why did she make the 911 call about a dead body smell coming from her daughters car? I DON'T GET IT! 

I seriously do not know what to think about George anymore!  You get away from Cindy and he seems genuinely sad, but the second he's home it's,"Caylee is alive, she will be found!"

Lisa
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1384 on: October 16, 2008, 07:32:17 AM »

Live cam: 

Good Morning Monkeys!

Why is the trailer out?

Lisa

George stated yesterday that he was going to drive the bilboard around town.

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1385 on: October 16, 2008, 07:41:52 AM »

Hi everyone: Desi You do so much here and everyone loves you. With everything
you have been through lately, most people would lay low for a while. I love your name, it is also my Grandaughters name, she is a schoolteacher and is 26 yrs. old
All the damage that Casey has done, not just to Caylee but all the young adults
she has touched, a bunch of young adults that were doing nothing more than
going to school and trying to finish their education. Tony, who slept with her at
that crucial time and probably feels guilty because he didn't notice.All of them
that I'm not saying always did right but think of the guilt they feel. How about
their parents wondering what the hell was happening with their kids. I think you
get the drift of what I'm trying to say.   Good-bye for now and god bless.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1386 on: October 16, 2008, 07:43:19 AM »

SCHEW .... just got caught up reading ... I have a thought/question .... Is it possible that "Chuck" is Rev Grund ... in disguise?   ::MonkeyShocked:

IDK, but now I'm wondering.

I don't believe so, that is not how Chuck presented himself.  I really don't think so.

I don't believe so either.  He has a different way about him when he writes, IMO.

And Chuck-  just because you've had a couple conversations with George does not mean you agree with everything he's saying or doing.  Just want you to know that not everybody here thinks you do.  As was said previously, many of us have expressed sympathy for the grandparents at some point. 

In some ways, for some people, you will always be the odd man out here.  They're never going to get where you're coming from, or why you're even here. As well, you may never figure out where they are coming from.  Doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.  We're not really here for the grandparents (or for pleasing other posters)- we're all here to figure out what happened to Caylee. We all want justice for Caylee.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1387 on: October 16, 2008, 07:49:39 AM »

Lisa

I seriously do not know what to think about George anymore!  You get away from Cindy and he seems genuinely sad, but the second he's home it's,"Caylee is alive, she will be found!"

Lisa

I seen his interview infront of the house with the media since he testified. He seemed VERY sad and CONCERNED and of coarse he's gonna stand by his family, reguardless. BUT he also stated he's not gonna give up and hopes no one else does on looking for CAYLEE. What i'm getting at is, I really don't like myself for judging Cindy at all because IF I was a grandmother/mom and this happened to me? I'd be doing all that I can (which it seems she is) Just because tears aren't flowing every sec doesn't mean she dont care. There's only so much tears at a time a body can shed. Look at the pics of Caylee, George and Cindy, they all loved eachother. George and Cindy aren't out partying like Casey was. I mean that's their daughter, they are gonna stand by her because of that.  I hope everyone understands what I'm trying to say. I'm NOT defending CASEY at all either. Also I said "Cindy needs to get a grip" because IF she's gonna or thought of treating George bad because he had to do what he had too, then she really does need to get a grip. JMO....

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: October 16, 2008, 07:53:34 AM »

Lisa

Lisa

It's one thing for C & G to say they will always love their daughter.  It's another for them to defend her after all the circumstances and evidence of Caylee's demise.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1389 on: October 16, 2008, 07:54:16 AM »

Sharon/Tx, Thank you for the welcome and the hugs!!  Everyone has been so kind here.   

THANK YOU  THANK YOU  THANK YOU!!!
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1390 on: October 16, 2008, 07:55:43 AM »

It will be interesting to see how or even if they change their tune when the body is found.  Will they continue to deny that Caylee is deceased ?   hmmmm, seems unlikely but then they've already been presented with evidence that she is dead, and they continue to deny it.   I'm sure they will just say "ok maybe she's dead but Casey didn't do it"..... very very sad story. 
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1391 on: October 16, 2008, 07:56:22 AM »

oh and g'morning monkeys Smile
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1392 on: October 16, 2008, 07:59:24 AM »

Maybe it won't be a speedy trial and CA and GA can just go back to work.

They need to get back in the routine of their normal life.

I really don't want to hear from them anymore.  As soon as Joser gets his discovery the Anthony's will have no choice but to just shut up and go on with their lives.
Cindy is a nurse-do think if you were in a hospital you would her taking care of you
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1393 on: October 16, 2008, 08:01:29 AM »

Lisa

Lisa

It's one thing for C & G to say they will always love their daughter.  It's another for them to defend her after all the circumstances and evidence of Caylee's demise.

VERY good point. Maybe they don't wanna beleive it? I don't know really Sad I know there is ALOT of evidence of death BUT I still have hope, I have too until that day comes. I just want her found, Just like everyone else up on here. I don't think Casey will ever talk, she has her story and she's sticking to it.  

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1394 on: October 16, 2008, 08:01:48 AM »

It will be interesting to see how or even if they change their tune when the body is found.  Will they continue to deny that Caylee is deceased ?   hmmmm, seems unlikely but then they've already been presented with evidence that she is dead, and they continue to deny it.   I'm sure they will just say "ok maybe she's dead but Casey didn't do it"..... very very sad story. 

At that point, they will say that everyone should have been searching for Zanny.  Since all the focus was finding a body, Zanny killed her and dumped the body setting Casey up on murder charges.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1395 on: October 16, 2008, 08:01:50 AM »

i don't know if this has been discussed but is the mike that casey told lee she wanted to talk to in her phone call from jail mike baez and is he related to jose baez?  would that be how he got to be her attorney so quickly?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1396 on: October 16, 2008, 08:03:10 AM »

Maybe it won't be a speedy trial and CA and GA can just go back to work.

They need to get back in the routine of their normal life.

I really don't want to hear from them anymore.  As soon as Joser gets his discovery the Anthony's will have no choice but to just shut up and go on with their lives.
Cindy is a nurse-do think if you were in a hospital you would her taking care of you

Maybe if I only had a splinter...   
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1397 on: October 16, 2008, 08:06:55 AM »

Good Night and Good Morning Monkey Family!

OMG...so many New Monkeys to Welcome....Welcome All!!!!

Mulling time for me....been thinking about this for a couple of days......I *feel* that Lee is in the process of negotiation a deal with the prosecution....that Lee has vital info....and that Casey does not know how he will respond to her new predicament of being in jail with no bond...Lee has his own legal representation...I'll try to find out tomorrow for sure whom it might be...I also very strongly *feel* that Caylee....what is left of her...will be found in the next 12 days....Des..

Good morning monkeys!  Welcome Dotti and {{{hugs}}} re: your son.  Destiny, thanks for all you do.  I have been "mulling" too.  I flashed back to Joran saying "why me, why did this happen to me" when I saw Casey wipe her "me tears."  I thought I would feel happy that she was back in jail but to see her so stoic makes me sick.  I just want to know where the baby is.  I want TES to put the baby to rest and am praying so hard for that.  It was heart breaking to watch TES help with Baby Grace here in Galveston Bay. (The baby found washed up in a container.)  So many thoughts must be going through Tim and the searcher's minds.  You give me hope Destiny, thank you!

Hi Sharon/Tx

When I watch the videos of Casey in court -- I can't help but feel that she is doing every movement and facial expression FOR THE CAMERA! She is ultra concerned about she will look for the camera. This is all a great big 'promo' event for her.

I noticed she was wearing eye makeup yesterday morning -- a pale blue/grey, matched her prison shirt. Certainly NOT in the top 100 things I would be thinking of if I was being arraigned for murder.

I also thought the judge at the arraignment yesterday morning was more than kind -- Baez and the slore were exchanging 'notes' as the judge was reading her charges    I would have held them in contempt.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: October 16, 2008, 08:07:14 AM »

i don't know if this has been discussed but is the mike that casey told lee she wanted to talk to in her phone call from jail mike baez and is he related to jose baez?  would that be how he got to be her attorney so quickly?

IIRC, Casey went to school with Mike and he had a crush on her.  I have never heard that Mike and Jose were related.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1399 on: October 16, 2008, 08:08:04 AM »

It's hard when there is no body to view.. if they can't ever see a body, in a way, can you blame them for their denial? I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying, it's not difficult to understand.  And even if  a body is found, it won't look like their Caylee.  Cindy obviously has so little faith in science (or just says that because she doesn't want it to be true), that all the tests in the world may never convince her.  It's sad..  I wonder what it will take for her to wake up and face reality. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.