April 24, 2024, 01:03:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370499 times)
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1440 on: October 16, 2008, 09:09:33 AM »

Heres another article about convictions without a body.

Law experts: Fla. conviction possible without body

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081016/ap_on_re_us/missing_florida_girl_33

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1441 on: October 16, 2008, 09:09:57 AM »

i don't know if this has been discussed but is the mike that casey told lee she wanted to talk to in her phone call from jail mike baez and is he related to jose baez?  would that be how he got to be her attorney so quickly?

IIRC, Casey went to school with Mike and he had a crush on her.  I have never heard that Mike and Jose were related.

hmm I thought she asked for tony's #, I could be wrong though. Sorry if I am and for butting in.

I don't know, but last night on NG, I heard them say Baez's experience included getting a doctor off from some charges. Maybe Cindy worked with that doc and that's how she heard of Baez? Just a thought.

I thought LE suggested Baez from the beginning!

Really? And she took LE's advice? Crap, that will get her off for another trial: Incompetent council was recommend by LE! I hope not. Ugh.

I thought Casey got Baez name from other inmates.  Mornin everyone!

Morning!! Well, now that is funny. Would you take attorney reccomendations from someone "in" prison? I mean, that would mean he didn't get them off, right? LOL. Anyhow, funny though, no? 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: October 16, 2008, 09:12:09 AM »

Attorney's spokesman says child is dead
7:35 a.m. A spokesman for Casey Anthony's defense team told a national television news station that her young daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, is dead.

Todd Black, Baez's spokesman, was live on a phone interview on CNN Wednesday night when he said, "It's very difficult. This is a serious case involving not just the loss of the life of this little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen with Casey Anthony."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-101608,0,7523378.story

This is confusing the hound out of me.Have they openly admitted that Caylee is dead or are we back to the "loss" statement that was supposedly taken out of context.If they are saying she is dead,that has to mean Casey confessed?

No, I am sure Jose and he have discussed Caylee's death. He just screwed up. Those 2 are a$$ clowns.

Yes, I am loving it. Can you say, "Freudian slip."

I think you can take that statement apart to read like this.  Part one = "this is a serious case" means just what it says.  Part two = "involving not just the loss of life of a little girl" means that is what the case is about.  Casey is on trial for the loss of life of Caylee.

It is a confusing statement, but I think he is correct when he stated that it is being taken out of context.  JMHO

Maybe. But he could have been better understood if he would have said, "the alleged loss...." He isn't qualified, in my own opinion, to be a spokesperson. One mistake or two, okay, but this guy always gets misunderstood and misspeaks.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1443 on: October 16, 2008, 09:13:10 AM »

SCHEW .... just got caught up reading ... I have a thought/question .... Is it possible that "Chuck" is Rev Grund ... in disguise?   ::MonkeyShocked:

IMO, no. There would be some sort of a religious tone to the posts, imo. And he would not spell Cindy---Cyndi.

I am 15 pages behind, must read more.

I don't believe for a minute that Chuck is Rev. Grund!  Rev. Grund is a very nice man, IMO.

No. Rev. Grund said on NG some time back he hadn't had any contact with the Anthony's. I highly doubt it's him.

I think Chuck is just who he says he is.  Since GA doesn't seem to have any friends (even his neighbors are "simple minded" now) I believe that Chuck is one of the few people who is listening to him.  I do not necessarily defend what he is posting, but I defend his right to post.

I also think Chuck got the short end of the discussions last night.  IMO, he should be allowed to speak his mind like the rest of us crazy monkeys without having to his thoughts and identity picked apart.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1444 on: October 16, 2008, 09:13:38 AM »

Im not sure where I read that but maybe she asked a prostitute or a drunk that had been arrested a few time...lol!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1445 on: October 16, 2008, 09:13:50 AM »

Baez and Black, you can trust them with your life, I mean nail clippers.

and  

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: October 16, 2008, 09:15:03 AM »

Attorney's spokesman says child is dead
7:35 a.m. A spokesman for Casey Anthony's defense team told a national television news station that her young daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, is dead.

Todd Black, Baez's spokesman, was live on a phone interview on CNN Wednesday night when he said, "It's very difficult. This is a serious case involving not just the loss of the life of this little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen with Casey Anthony."

This is confusing the hound out of me.Have they openly admitted that Caylee is dead or are we back to the "loss" statement that was supposedly taken out of context.If they are saying she is dead,that has to mean Casey confessed?

No, I am sure Jose and he have discussed Caylee's death. He just screwed up. Those 2 are a$$ clowns.

Yes, I am loving it. Can you say, "Freudian slip."

I think you can take that statement apart to read like this.  Part one = "this is a serious case" means just what it says.  Part two = "involving not just the loss of life of a little girl" means that is what the case is about.  Casey is on trial for the loss of life of Caylee.

It is a confusing statement, but I think he is correct when he stated that it is being taken out of context.  JMHO

But but but...

Freudian slip

A verbal mistake that is thought to reveal an unconscious belief, thought, or emotion.

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1447 on: October 16, 2008, 09:15:10 AM »

There was a case here in Bartow, Florida in 2006 of Nelson Serrano,
who was found guilty & sentenced to death for the murder of 4 people. There was no smoking gun, the only solid evidence was his thumbprint on a parking stub from the Orlando airport. Most of the other evidence was circumstantial. He contended that he was in an Atlanta hotel with a migraine at the time of the murders.
There is WAY more DNA evidence going against Casey Anthony. I believe that jurors here in Florida are way more likely to convict in a death penalty case if DNA evidence is explained to their satisfaction and the circumstantial evidence is strong. By finding Caylee's body they would not only be able to give her a respectful burial, but it would serve to seal the deal on a murder conviction for any possible ( I doubt it) fence sitters on the jury, IMO
BTW, Good Morning Monkeys!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1448 on: October 16, 2008, 09:15:39 AM »

here's the rest of that article for those that didn't click the link to read it ....

He faltered slightly after saying the girl died.

The Anthony family maintains that Caylee is alive. The child, who would have turned 3-years-old in August, has not been seen since June.

A new tip line will be set up by tomorrow, according to a statement issued late Wednesday by the Anthony family spokesman, Larry Garrison.

"The entire Anthony Family will continue to actively pursue all previous and new leads on the whereabouts of missing Caylee Marie," the statement said. "Private investigators with DNA investigations has been and will continue on a vigorous quest to bring Caylee back home safely."

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1449 on: October 16, 2008, 09:15:40 AM »

Morning monkey friends. Anything new?

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: October 16, 2008, 09:15:52 AM »

Monkeys! The Caylee photo is back up on Ebay. I am complaining to live support this time. She is being rude, but I am being firm with her about copyright violation.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200263713538&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNARL:US:1123

Morning all

who exactly was being rude to you?? seller or live support?  It states that 100% will be donated, however,  it also states on her site between 10% and 100% of sales of images will be donated?? big difference there
and contradicting

The seller that is currently offering the Caylee tshirt has just recently changed his Ebay seller name. From May 04 to Mar 05 it was: getnrich2. From Mar 05 to Aug 25th 2008! it was: volunteeringno1. On AUG. 25th, 2008 seller name was changed to mtmprofits! To claim  that this money is going to a " help find Caylee" fund or anything similar is ludicrous. And connecting it to Ebay missionfish does NOT make it legit. I will complain again, louder, this time!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: October 16, 2008, 09:16:15 AM »

Im not sure where I read that but maybe she asked a prostitute or a drunk that had been arrested a few time...lol!

Even funnier! Hehehe
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1452 on: October 16, 2008, 09:17:40 AM »

Monkeys! The Caylee photo is back up on Ebay. I am complaining to live support this time. She is being rude, but I am being firm with her about copyright violation.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200263713538&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNARL:US:1123

Morning all

who exactly was being rude to you?? seller or live support?  It states that 100% will be donated, however,  it also states on her site between 10% and 100% of sales of images will be donated?? big difference there
and contradicting

The seller that is currently offering the Caylee tshirt has just recently changed his Ebay seller name. From May 04 to Mar 05 it was: getnrich2. From Mar 05 to Aug 25th 2008! it was: volunteeringno1. On AUG. 25th, 2008 seller name was changed to mtmprofits! To claim  that this money is going to a " help find Caylee" fund or anything similar is ludicrous. And connecting it to Ebay missionfish does NOT make it legit. I will complain again, louder, this time!! 

Thank you, Monken! Maybe if enough of us complain, Ebay will give in to pressure? I think a local should contact the media, you think it would help?
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1453 on: October 16, 2008, 09:19:04 AM »

I'm REALLY behind with this Annie person. Can somone fill me in please. I know she was/is Casey's friend , something about Xanex, Umm what's that all about? And how come she's not being questioned?

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1454 on: October 16, 2008, 09:20:01 AM »

There was a case here in Bartow, Florida in 2006 of Nelson Serrano,
who was found guilty & sentenced to death for the murder of 4 people. There was no smoking gun, the only solid evidence was his thumbprint on a parking stub from the Orlando airport. Most of the other evidence was circumstantial. He contended that he was in an Atlanta hotel with a migraine at the time of the murders.
There is WAY more DNA evidence going against Casey Anthony. I believe that jurors here in Florida are way more likely to convict in a death penalty case if DNA evidence is explained to their satisfaction and the circumstantial evidence is strong. By finding Caylee's body they would not only be able to give her a respectful burial, but it would serve to seal the deal on a murder conviction for any possible ( I doubt it) fence sitters on the jury, IMO
BTW, Good Morning Monkeys!!

Also, Nelson Serrano's attorney was Cheney Mason
http://www.jcheneymason.com/

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: October 16, 2008, 09:21:22 AM »

Morning all

and contradicting

Thank you, Monken! Maybe if enough of us complain, Ebay will give in to pressure? I think a local should contact the media, you think it would help?

With Ebay you never know and some of the local media like to jump this kind of thing. All we can do is try! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1456 on: October 16, 2008, 09:22:15 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Was just reading another blog in reference to Jose Baez not being qualified to handle a death penalty case. A local atty posted the following:

I have a lot of questions about Jose Baez’s ethics and judgment in this case.

He’s been making wild accusations all week that the state attorney’s office is just picking on his client for political purposes. Maybe if he had actually completed his required CLE (continuing legal education), he would know the ethics rule that states that it’s a grievable offense for an attorney to disparage another attorney without good faith belief/proof.

It’s highly troubling that Baez is apparently a big fundraiser for Mercedes Leon, Lawson Lamar’s opponent for the state attorney’s race. Leon is another inexperienced criminal defense attorney down in Kissimmee. In her Sentinel interview, Leon called Baez “a friend,” and failed to see any conflict at all with the fact that he had given her so much money and she had been commenting regularly on the Casey Anthony case.

She’s also made a lot of soft-on-crime comments in the speeches I’ve seen her give (look up her Sentinel interview), i.e., that she dislikes convicting people, thinks all first offender misdemeanors should get pre-trial diversion, etc.

Leon has never been a prosecutor, and even as a criminal defense attorney, she’s never handled this level of case - let’s all thank God that she’s not actually the state attorney right now! Who knows if she could have handled even just the forensic evidence issues?

For Jose Baez to give so much money to Lamar’s opponent, actively work to unseat the current state attorney, and then have his PR firm send out those vicious and inflammatory press releases accusing the prosecutors of indicting Ms. Anthony only for political gain, is despicable and, as a fellow member of the Florida bar, I sincerely hope that the Bar Grievance Committee starts an investigation.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1457 on: October 16, 2008, 09:22:30 AM »

After Caseys defense teams big slip up, maybe they will now cut a deal for Casey to get life instead of the death penalty if she will confess and tell LE where the body is.

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1458 on: October 16, 2008, 09:23:37 AM »

Is that a bottle of Anthony kool aid?

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: October 16, 2008, 09:23:38 AM »

I'm REALLY behind with this Annie person. Can somone fill me in please. I know she was/is Casey's friend , something about Xanex, Umm what's that all about? And how come she's not being questioned?

She has been questioned by LE.  Her statement has not been released as of yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.