April 24, 2024, 08:08:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370547 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1520 on: October 16, 2008, 09:56:07 AM »

iirc LP said the Anthony's put up the equity in their home for bail.  On the other hand it was said on NG 3 or 4 weeks ago the Anthony's have no equity in their home.  Can't remember who said it. 
They are not a family of means, IMO.

agreed.....I read something about CA taking out a home equity loan sometime earlier...before all this and I think it was over 100K...heck they couldn't come up with the 50K for her bond when LP put it up...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1521 on: October 16, 2008, 09:56:44 AM »

iirc LP said the Anthony's put up the equity in their home for bail.  On the other hand it was said on NG 3 or 4 weeks ago the Anthony's have no equity in their home.  Can't remember who said it. 

Someone posted here that Cindy had already done this twice before. The last time could be to pay Casey's swindling, it wasn't that long ago. I don't know how they could have built up that much equity again. They needed 50,000, I believe to secure the bond. Just not clear on it. 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: October 16, 2008, 09:57:26 AM »

I have thought of this, too. Surely LE had a trail on Lee so he couldn't (move the body, skip town) or such? Right? I hope!

Also, I was thinking about these tips the A's claim to be getting. Surely their phones are tapped and LE would know of these, if they were real or legit????? 
[/quote]

But what if Lee did this before anyone knew Casey was dead?What if it was him that Casey called for help?I dunno...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1523 on: October 16, 2008, 09:57:28 AM »

Strange......

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=6720

chooseme23
Oct 16, 2008 | 9:47 AM sickntiredoflies
Oct 16, 2008 | 9:31 AM Does anyone think that while Casey was on home confinement, she confided in Lee where Caylee is and Lee got rid of the remains? Lee seems to be in hiding!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YES YES YES---the last Saturday that TES was here, I had actually gone over to the Anthony's home after the search with my teammates since they had come from out of town to help search. (They wanted to actually see where Casey was holed up) Anyway, Lee and some guy in a truck were loading the guys truck with big lights and some other things that they brought out of the garage. I said to someone that I thought it was strange that they would be doing that especially around 9pm. I have always believed that LE should have been following Lee from the very beginning of this fiasco. I would put every dime I have on Lee moving Caylees body and THAT is why he has virtually disappeared.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1524 on: October 16, 2008, 09:58:36 AM »

Laying in bed last night,my thoughts went to Lee and his disappearing act.I think it is almost too weird to even try to understand.Could it be that he has been told to lay low and to stay away as to not get dragged into the mess any further?Could George and Cindy be trying to save him too? If Lee is involved like I think he is then George and Cindy are doing the things they are because of it.I mean really,Caylee is dead,Casey is in jail,and Lee very well could be taken into custody as well.If Casey spilled the beans,the disposal of the body would definitly come up.Would she then throw Lee under the bus if he was the one that got rid of little Caylee?Do you think this might be the reason she has clammed up knowing that if she talks,her brother goes down as well?What a nightmare that would be.A dead grandbaby and both children in prison...How very very sad this scenario would be....

Morning TOT...I think Lee's attorney probably told him to stay out of the limelight and keep his mouth shut....my gut tells me he wasn't involved at first...but is guilty of covering now...same with C & G.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: October 16, 2008, 09:58:46 AM »

Maybe it won't be a speedy trial and CA and GA can just go back to work.

They need to get back in the routine of their normal life.

I really don't want to hear from them anymore.  As soon as Joser gets his discovery the Anthony's will have no choice but to just shut up and go on with their lives.
Cindy is a nurse-do think if you were in a hospital you would her taking care of you

Maybe if I only had a splinter...   

I dunno - you could get a nasty skin infection from that you know

Oh, I know! I don't think the A's have realized yet that Casey has not only taken their granddaughter, and possibly Lee (if he's involved) but she has destroyed their lives forever! Really! Just think of the Ramsey's before they were cleared. They couldn't get jobs, etc. I think the John Ramsey finally had a friend hire him in his business, or something like that, but the A's will most likely never work again. And it's because they are ALLOWING Casey to do it. Because, if they would stop protecting her (while still loving her, of course she is their daughter) then they would have respect from people, and maybe even sympathy. Now, how will they ever work again in public? I don't think so.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1526 on: October 16, 2008, 09:59:09 AM »

Im sure Baez will get his money some way or another wether it be a portion of the book sales or movie deals or interviews.  There is no way he is doing this for free.  Im sure he and the Anthonys will make excuses and say they did the book or interview so the truth will be told.  Yhey will say this to justify profiting off their dead grand daughter. Hoe else is Baez gonna make that car payment.  And the Anthonys have to be bringing in some money or they would of been foreclosed on.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: October 16, 2008, 09:59:13 AM »

Heres another article about convictions without a body.

Law experts: Fla. conviction possible without body

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081016/ap_on_re_us/missing_florida_girl_33

I'm REALLY behind with this Annie person. Can somone fill me in please. I know she was/is Casey's friend , something about Xanex, Umm what's that all about? And how come she's not being questioned?

Some think Annie was Casey's xanax contact. Annie was interviewed by LE but her statement has not been released. She also lived at Sawgrass with her boyfriend, Dante, around the same time. Very suspicious!

I wonder if her statement will be in the next document drop??

Good morning Sunny! And other monkeys as well! I am only here for a few , as I have to work half a day today....as for Annie's statement, I sure hope it is in the next doc drop... many are waiting!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1528 on: October 16, 2008, 10:00:00 AM »

thanks...I tried clicking on the left side  where it says high profile murder case...nothing came up...same thing when I clicked on attorney profile?  please someone else try??

THEY DON"T WORK! LOL

thanks I wanted to make sure....LOL...what a putz!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1529 on: October 16, 2008, 10:00:03 AM »

I believe they made decent money, but overextended themselves through credit card and other debt (probably a lot of it Casey's.) In fact, I think she got the Home Equity Loan to pay off some of Casey's charges on Cindy's cards? Didn't I read that somewhere? Anyway, they could have put up the house still, it would just be whoever accepted that as collateral would be third in line to get funds.

I thought they cashed in their 401k's to pay off the credit cards that Casey abused..My memory isn't all that great but I thought I did read that awhile ago..

You might be right. I thought it was the line of credit or second mortgage on house. But maybe it was the 401K. Not sure.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1530 on: October 16, 2008, 10:00:45 AM »

thanks...I tried clicking on the left side  where it says high profile murder case...nothing came up...same thing when I clicked on attorney profile?  please someone else try??

When I click on it, picture of him from Casey's case discussing blocking jail tapes.....funny,  he didn't seem to get them blocked

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1531 on: October 16, 2008, 10:00:57 AM »

Someone posted here that Cindy had already done this twice before. The last time could be to pay Casey's swindling, it wasn't that long ago. I don't know how they could have built up that much equity again. They needed 50,000, I believe to secure the bond. Just not clear on it. 

LP said they secured the bond with "future" monies obtained from 20/20 interview. 20/20 states they do not pay for interviews BUT they pay for pics and video.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1532 on: October 16, 2008, 10:01:20 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7657247&version=8&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Casey got her first visitor!

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1533 on: October 16, 2008, 10:01:47 AM »

I have thought of this, too. Surely LE had a trail on Lee so he couldn't (move the body, skip town) or such? Right? I hope!

Also, I was thinking about these tips the A's claim to be getting. Surely their phones are tapped and LE would know of these, if they were real or legit????? 

But what if Lee did this before anyone knew Casey was dead?What if it was him that Casey called for help?I dunno...
[/quote]

Good point. Hopefully they have that call logged on her cell, if indeed she did call him??
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1534 on: October 16, 2008, 10:01:52 AM »

Monkeys! The Caylee photo is back up on Ebay. I am complaining to live support this time. She is being rude, but I am being firm with her about copyright violation.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200263713538&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNARL:US:1123

I have complained several times to ebay about this & have also emailed sellers. I will do so again. Apparently they're not getting the message! Thanks, Stayhome!

Yes, Monken! That is why I contacted live support this time. I told her outright, "I have complained about this before and nothing was done. Maybe Ebay doesn't care if it's sellers violate copyrights? Either way, I am complaining again. I don't care if it goes to charity. It's the principle that someone owns the copyright to this photo, and it's not the seller, because I asked him."

She said, "No, I think you're brillant for reporting this." Either she was blowing smoke, or maybe she agrees with us, but didn't know any other way to get it unlisted. Not sure, but I will keep pressing this issue. Thanks for your support!

When reporting it on the pull down, choose prohibited (banned), then on the next Detailed Reason pull down, choose offensive and potentially offense items, then on the last pull down choose, items produced or linked to a tragic events, then in the short description mention that this child's mother is currently in jail awaiting trial for murdering this child.

That's what I did with all previous ebay listings with her being a "missing, possibly dead child" before Casey was charged. That always seemed to work. It usually takes them at least 24 hours to pull.

Good info, pinkangel & stayhome, Thanks!!

I also spent a half an hour one morning waiting to talk to someone at ebay on live chat...several weeks ago when the bracelets and t-shirts were being sold.

I talked to a really nice lady, who agreed the items should be pulled.
I asked her what could be done on their end? Couldn't they prevent items with "caylee anthony" in the title or description from being listed to begin with and she said they don't have filters in place for anything like that. I suggested that they should and she agreed.

She said all that can be done on their end currently is remove them once they are reported and ban the user if they continue to re-list the item.  She said keep reporting them and they will be happy to remove them.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1535 on: October 16, 2008, 10:02:04 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

MMMMM!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1536 on: October 16, 2008, 10:02:11 AM »

Strange......

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=6720

chooseme23
Oct 16, 2008 | 9:47 AM sickntiredoflies
Oct 16, 2008 | 9:31 AM Does anyone think that while Casey was on home confinement, she confided in Lee where Caylee is and Lee got rid of the remains? Lee seems to be in hiding!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YES YES YES---the last Saturday that TES was here, I had actually gone over to the Anthony's home after the search with my teammates since they had come from out of town to help search. (They wanted to actually see where Casey was holed up) Anyway, Lee and some guy in a truck were loading the guys truck with big lights and some other things that they brought out of the garage. I said to someone that I thought it was strange that they would be doing that especially around 9pm. I have always believed that LE should have been following Lee from the very beginning of this fiasco. I would put every dime I have on Lee moving Caylees body and THAT is why he has virtually disappeared.

So if this is true,the guy that was helping Lee could be found and dragged into court as well? Big Lights eh? Hmmmm...watching for the gators?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1537 on: October 16, 2008, 10:02:25 AM »

So just who is Jose Baez, he seems to to talk a good game, but is he as good as he would have us believe. Maybe not. He loves the high profile cases, thats for sure. Something like the Caylee Anthony case is right up his ally, but can he produce?

His history is a little shakey to say the least. Prior to becoming involved with the Caylee Anthony case, he represented Nilton Diaz, a Lake County man arrested in the death of boxer Wilfredo Vazquez’s granddaughter. Nilton Diaz has been found guilty, and is awaiting sentence.

Prior to the Diaz disaster Baez represented Kissimmee Mayor George Gant. This 2007 trial was entertainment at it’s finest. Gant had been suspended from office and accused of sexual battery in connection with a gynecology exam in 2002. This air tight case fell apart when the prosecutions star witness suddenly refused to testify. So score one for Baez, but it was hardly due to his legal abilities.

In 2006 Baez took on an equally improbable case. Elvira Garcia stood accused of kidnapping her room mates 6 week old daughter. This particular case was dropped by police when it became evident that the entire event was a domestic squable.

So where does this leave our illustrious attorney? Well based on my research Jose Baez really does not have much of a background. The only serious case that actually made it into court, Nilton Diaz, he lost!

It is clear though that Jose Baez is looking to break into the big leagues. To do that, he is going to have to clean up his act, going on national TV and saying things like “the grand jury system doesn’t work”, or “It is not in my clients best interest for her to tell what she knows” hardly endears him to either us poor mortals, or the judges that he might appear before.

http://www.bloggernews.net/118118

what a terrific track record....NOT~  I wouldn't allow him to represent my puppy if the puppy bite someone!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1538 on: October 16, 2008, 10:03:19 AM »

When I click on it, picture of him from Casey's case discussing blocking jail tapes.....funny,  he didn't seem to get them blocked

The others probably aren't blocked, Baez just has no cases to put there for references. 
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1539 on: October 16, 2008, 10:04:33 AM »

how'd i know without even reading the above that her first visitor was Baez.... he misses her aww and, at 8:20 pm at night ....and, stayed for about an hour 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.