April 20, 2024, 05:40:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370300 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1560 on: October 16, 2008, 10:11:34 AM »

I have thought of this, too. Surely LE had a trail on Lee so he couldn't (move the body, skip town) or such? Right? I hope!

Also, I was thinking about these tips the A's claim to be getting. Surely their phones are tapped and LE would know of these, if they were real or legit????? 

But what if Lee did this before anyone knew Casey was dead?What if it was him that Casey called for help?I dunno...

Good point. Hopefully they have that call logged on her cell, if indeed she did call him??

I posted yesterday that Casey NEVER called Lee between June 15 - July 3rd. The first call between them was July 4th.
[/quote]

thanks CC...I thought I remember that!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1561 on: October 16, 2008, 10:11:45 AM »

they had to do both.  cindy was asked about finances in court because they were talking about bond for casey and she stated that they had refinanced the house and borrowed 120,000 and she really didn't know what the market value was now.  it also came out that they were behind on some bills.  the 401K was cashed in to pay back her fathers nursing home fund and credit card bills.

Thanks Dottie! Good info.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1562 on: October 16, 2008, 10:12:45 AM »

iirc LP said the Anthony's put up the equity in their home for bail.  On the other hand it was said on NG 3 or 4 weeks ago the Anthony's have no equity in their home.  Can't remember who said it. 
They are not a family of means, IMO.

Someone posted here that Cindy had already done this twice before. The last time could be to pay Casey's swindling, it wasn't that long ago. I don't know how they could have built up that much equity again. They needed 50,000, I believe to secure the bond. Just not clear on it. 
It will all be known eventually...we Monkeys can't help it if we're impatient!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1563 on: October 16, 2008, 10:12:47 AM »

Pic of Annie wearing the hat found in the Anthony's garbage...

maybe HER DNA (from the hat) matched some DNA from the trunk....?

The hat in the garbage was like the one Annie is wearing.  We don't know if it was the same hat.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1564 on: October 16, 2008, 10:13:00 AM »

Good morning Sunny! And other monkeys as well! I am only here for a few , as I have to work half a day today....as for Annie's statement, I sure hope it is in the next doc drop... many are waiting!

Morning Cubbee.....check charter!!

Did and replied...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1565 on: October 16, 2008, 10:14:09 AM »

thanks...I tried clicking on the left side  where it says high profile murder case...nothing came up...same thing when I clicked on attorney profile?  please someone else try??

When I click on it, picture of him from Casey's case discussing blocking jail tapes.....funny,  he didn't seem to get them blocked

The others probably aren't blocked, Baez just has no cases to put there for references. 

It was brought to my attention that Jose Baez had removed the attorney profile for himself where he embellished his legal career.  I had contacted the Florida Bar Association asking that their Ethics Department look into Mr. Baez’s website.  He stated that he had won 32 out of 34 trials at the Public Defender’s office.  Well, he was NOT an attorney at that time.  He did not pass the bar until 2005.  The way that his profile was written was deceptive.

http://beaconhell.com/blog/?p=204

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1566 on: October 16, 2008, 10:14:47 AM »

Waaa...I have to go to work but I will sneak on today...lol....bye!!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1567 on: October 16, 2008, 10:15:12 AM »

I have thought of this, too. Surely LE had a trail on Lee so he couldn't (move the body, skip town) or such? Right? I hope!

Also, I was thinking about these tips the A's claim to be getting. Surely their phones are tapped and LE would know of these, if they were real or legit????? 

But what if Lee did this before anyone knew Casey was dead?What if it was him that Casey called for help?I dunno...

Good point. Hopefully they have that call logged on her cell, if indeed she did call him??

I posted yesterday that Casey NEVER called Lee between June 15 - July 3rd. The first call between them was July 4th.
when was it that casey was out at a bar and she told whoever she was with that she had to l eave because her brother was coming and she left quickly.
[/quote]

She would have been too stupid to use someone elses phone or a pay phone,right? That would have been a really serious call for sure so incognito would of had to be an ace..Then again,if she called Lee's cell,there would be record of that as well so....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1568 on: October 16, 2008, 10:16:13 AM »

Bye for now! See you soon.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1569 on: October 16, 2008, 10:16:20 AM »

I feel your pain.... I have to go too and don't feel like it at all....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1570 on: October 16, 2008, 10:16:41 AM »

when was it that casey was out at a bar and she told whoever she was with that she had to l eave because her brother was coming and she left quickly.

She would have been too stupid to use someone elses phone or a pay phone,right? That would have been a really serious call for sure so incognito would of had to be an ace..Then again,if she called Lee's cell,there would be record of that as well so....

[/quote]

Yes, July 3rd. Cindy told him to find Casey. The same day Cindy posted her rant on MySoace. IIRC

I remember you, Caylee.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1571 on: October 16, 2008, 10:16:43 AM »

The hat in the garbage was like the one Annie is wearing.  We don't know if it was the same hat.

I believe it was turned over to LE.  Also, there is some interesting stuff about the shamrock meaning. Seems KC has a tattoo of it on her lower back.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1572 on: October 16, 2008, 10:17:04 AM »

also, the one in the garbage had been cut up.....hmmmmmm
Misha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1573 on: October 16, 2008, 10:18:33 AM »

Unless she used Tony's phone.  Remember when Casey called from jail wanting Tony's number?  She was insistant that Lee had it.  I guess it was on his phone from when she called him? 

Anyway, it's moot since LE has Tony's cell records, too, and would know if that phone was used by Casey.

Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. ~ C. S. Lewis
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1574 on: October 16, 2008, 10:18:49 AM »

goodmorning all

Just trying to catch up here not sure if anyone has brought this up yet

Last night on NG LP stated that there was fluids on the outside of the bag that had the pizza in it that was in the trunk of casey's car that has been sent out and confirmed as bodily fluids from decompostion.....

1.... the bag was recovered by LE who said it was thrown over the fence at the tow yard

2...I know that I read somewhere else that george didnt not want to open the trunk there and also that he didnt have the key

3.....CA also made mention of the odor being the old pizza that was left in there

so which is the truth and who threw the bag over and who told LE that it was there
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1575 on: October 16, 2008, 10:19:26 AM »

Okay Monkeys, gotta run. Will check in later. Maybe we'll have some news or leaks, eh? Here's hoping.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: October 16, 2008, 10:19:47 AM »

Laying in bed last night,my thoughts went to Lee and his disappearing act.I think it is almost too weird to even try to understand.Could it be that he has been told to lay low and to stay away as to not get dragged into the mess any further?Could George and Cindy be trying to save him too? If Lee is involved like I think he is then George and Cindy are doing the things they are because of it.I mean really,Caylee is dead,Casey is in jail,and Lee very well could be taken into custody as well.If Casey spilled the beans,the disposal of the body would definitly come up.Would she then throw Lee under the bus if he was the one that got rid of little Caylee?Do you think this might be the reason she has clammed up knowing that if she talks,her brother goes down as well?What a nightmare that would be.A dead grandbaby and both children in prison...How very very sad this scenario would be....

I have the greatest brother in the world. He was born on my birthday and we are very close. He also is my son's Uncle. Let me tell you, he loves me but there is no way in hell he would hide my son's body to save me and I don't believe for one second that Lee did that also.
He appears to be a normal productive person to me. Cindy, George and Lee, for their own sanity have convinced themselves Caylee is still alive. I am sure that Lee is just out following the leads that people are sending them.
Hi idstlou - you are blessed with a wonderful brother ...  as I am  ... not everyone is.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1577 on: October 16, 2008, 10:20:43 AM »

I believe it was turned over to LE.  Also, there is some interesting stuff about the shamrock meaning. Seems KC has a tattoo of it on her lower back.

Shamrock
The well known legend of the Shamrock connects it definitely to St. Patrick and his teaching. Preaching in the open air on the doctrine of the trinity, he is said to have illustrated the existence of the Three in One by plucking a shamrock from the grass growing at his feet and showing it to his congregation. The legend of the shamrock is also connected with that of the banishment of the serpent tribe from Ireland by a tradition that snakes are never seen on trefoil and that it is a remedy against the stings of snakes and scorpions.

Trinity jumps out----Three...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1578 on: October 16, 2008, 10:20:52 AM »

they had to do both.  cindy was asked about finances in court because they were talking about bond for casey and she stated that they had refinanced the house and borrowed 120,000 and she really didn't know what the market value was now.  it also came out that they were behind on some bills.  the 401K was cashed in to pay back her fathers nursing home fund and credit card bills.
[/quote]

Sure wish we could see a statement from Cindy's mother.

About Casey stealing the money -- and about those 'phone calls'

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1579 on: October 16, 2008, 10:21:36 AM »

iirc LP said the Anthony's put up the equity in their home for bail.  On the other hand it was said on NG 3 or 4 weeks ago the Anthony's have no equity in their home.  Can't remember who said it. 
They are not a family of means, IMO.

Someone posted here that Cindy had already done this twice before. The last time could be to pay Casey's swindling, it wasn't that long ago. I don't know how they could have built up that much equity again. They needed 50,000, I believe to secure the bond. Just not clear on it. 
It will all be known eventually...we Monkeys can't help it if we're impatient!

I know, All I can say is GET THE DAMNED TRIAL STARTED ALREADY, before I bust a gut!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.