March 28, 2024, 08:39:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 367508 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1580 on: October 16, 2008, 10:22:20 AM »

Waaa...I have to go to work but I will sneak on today...lol....bye!!

Bye, Kat!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1581 on: October 16, 2008, 10:22:34 AM »

I have thought of this, too. Surely LE had a trail on Lee so he couldn't (move the body, skip town) or such? Right? I hope!

Also, I was thinking about these tips the A's claim to be getting. Surely their phones are tapped and LE would know of these, if they were real or legit????? 

But what if Lee did this before anyone knew Casey was dead?What if it was him that Casey called for help?I dunno...

Good point. Hopefully they have that call logged on her cell, if indeed she did call him??

I posted yesterday that Casey NEVER called Lee between June 15 - July 3rd. The first call between them was July 4th.

Im having a hard time believing Lee is an accomplice.  All that time that Casey wasnt going home and was mooching off her friends she didnt contact him.  She could of been spending the night with him.  Im sure they were close but I dont think she would tell Lee she killed Caylee and where her body is.  Im sure Lees lawyer has told him to shut up especially after watching his mother run her mouth with lies.  His world seems to be crumbling also and im hoping he is fed up with sister, mommy and daddy.  Maybe he finally realized his sister is a killer and doesnt want to have to say so.  I am hoping he is doing the right thing.
[/quote]

It was insinuated by many that Caylee was the product of incest and that George is the father. I think for the most part that this idea is behind us. It was also said in interviews in the past two days that both Cindy and George have submitted DNA samples, so finally, it will be laid to rest for good.

Now the speculation that Lee may have hid Caylee's body. Where does this even come from? Go back and listen to the interview's by Lee, he was very cooperative with LE from the beginning, he wanted to find his niece!!!

Law inforcement has made it VERY clear that Cindy, George and Lee are NOT suspects in this case. So why continue down that road? I think it just distracts from finding the real truth of where Caylee's body is.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1582 on: October 16, 2008, 10:23:10 AM »

goodmorning all

Just trying to catch up here not sure if anyone has brought this up yet

Last night on NG LP stated that there was fluids on the outside of the bag that had the pizza in it that was in the trunk of casey's car that has been sent out and confirmed as bodily fluids from decompostion.....

1.... the bag was recovered by LE who said it was thrown over the fence at the tow yard

2...I know that I read somewhere else that george didnt not want to open the trunk there and also that he didnt have the key

3.....CA also made mention of the odor being the old pizza that was left in there

so which is the truth and who threw the bag over and who told LE that it was there

IIRC, the man at the tow yard.
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1583 on: October 16, 2008, 10:24:22 AM »

goodmorning all

Last night on NG LP stated that there was fluids on the outside of the bag that had the pizza in it that was in the trunk of casey's car that has been sent out and confirmed as bodily fluids from decompostion.....

1.... the bag was recovered by LE who said it was thrown over the fence at the tow yard

2...I know that I read somewhere else that george didnt not want to open the trunk there and also that he didnt have the key

3.....CA also made mention of the odor being the old pizza that was left in there

so which is the truth and who threw the bag over and who told LE that it was there

so how was he able to get in the trunk if GA couldnt I m confused
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1584 on: October 16, 2008, 10:24:48 AM »

I have thought of this, too. Surely LE had a trail on Lee so he couldn't (move the body, skip town) or such? Right? I hope!

Also, I was thinking about these tips the A's claim to be getting. Surely their phones are tapped and LE would know of these, if they were real or legit????? 

But what if Lee did this before anyone knew Casey was dead?What if it was him that Casey called for help?I dunno...

Good point. Hopefully they have that call logged on her cell, if indeed she did call him??

I posted yesterday that Casey NEVER called Lee between June 15 - July 3rd. The first call between them was July 4th.
when was it that casey was out at a bar and she told whoever she was with that she had to l eave because her brother was coming and she left quickly.

She would have been too stupid to use someone elses phone or a pay phone,right? That would have been a really serious call for sure so incognito would of had to be an ace..Then again,if she called Lee's cell,there would be record of that as well so....

Yes, July 3rd. Cindy told him to find Casey. The same day Cindy posted her rant on MySoace. IIRC
[/quote]

Lee lived really close-by. Really important info could have been discussed face to face.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1585 on: October 16, 2008, 10:25:25 AM »

I have a question that's alittle off subject but I was looking in my search for a " Purple Help Find Caylee Bracelet" And it said her search fund from the bank was closed due to threats. Would anyone from this site know how I could purchase one? thank you  in advance. Smile[/quote]

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1586 on: October 16, 2008, 10:25:29 AM »

I believe this is a link to his old website before a report was filed with the grievance committee regarding false advertisement....

http://www.baezlawfirm.com/Jose/AboutUs_Jose_English.html

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1587 on: October 16, 2008, 10:26:32 AM »

goodmorning all

simon birch who worked at the tow yard threw the bag into the dumpster...after he heard what had happened the next morning he went to the dumpster to retrieve the bag, actually climbed into the dumpster to get it and it was gone....he called LE and they told him that they had already gotten the bag that george had told them about the pizza so they went in the middle of the night and got it.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1588 on: October 16, 2008, 10:26:48 AM »

goodmorning all

so how was he able to get in the trunk if GA couldnt I m confused

When GA came to get the car, he opened the trunk.  The guy at the tow yard opened the bag as he thought there may be a body in it.  He then threw it over the fence in the dumpster.  I believe this is in the statement from the guy at the tow yard.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1589 on: October 16, 2008, 10:27:05 AM »

iirc LP said the Anthony's put up the equity in their home for bail.  On the other hand it was said on NG 3 or 4 weeks ago the Anthony's have no equity in their home.  Can't remember who said it. 
They are not a family of means, IMO.

Someone posted here that Cindy had already done this twice before. The last time could be to pay Casey's swindling, it wasn't that long ago. I don't know how they could have built up that much equity again. They needed 50,000, I believe to secure the bond. Just not clear on it. 
It will all be known eventually...we Monkeys can't help it if we're impatient!

I know, All I can say is GET THE DAMNED TRIAL STARTED ALREADY, before I bust a gut!! 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1590 on: October 16, 2008, 10:27:23 AM »

goodmorning all

I thought George took the bag out and threw it over the fence when he picked up Casey's car ,,,

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1591 on: October 16, 2008, 10:29:07 AM »

goodmorning all

I thought George took the bag out and threw it over the fence when he picked up Casey's car ,,,

Damn.... I am getting confused again, so will keep my mouth shut and read the statements again...old age makes the brain foggy!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1592 on: October 16, 2008, 10:29:43 AM »

I believe this is a link to his old website before a report was filed with the grievance committee regarding false advertisement....

Sorry for quoting myself but just noticed on that website it says "we offer reasonable rates and payment plans" lol

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1593 on: October 16, 2008, 10:30:01 AM »

I just thought that I had read somewhere that George was scared to open the trunk because of the smell and what he thought he might find and that he didnt have the key so he waited till he got home

but so many conflicting stories in this case
Misha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1594 on: October 16, 2008, 10:30:41 AM »

I have the greatest brother in the world. He was born on my birthday and we are very close. He also is my son's Uncle. Let me tell you, he loves me but there is no way in hell he would hide my son's body to save me and I don't believe for one second that Lee did that also.
He appears to be a normal productive person to me. Cindy, George and Lee, for their own sanity have convinced themselves Caylee is still alive. I am sure that Lee is just out following the leads that people are sending them.

I don't think he was involved at first, either.  If you listen to his interview with LE where he describes getting Casey to admit she hasn't seen Caylee, I think he said too much if he was involved.  The part where he's talking to her about why is she letting the police get involved in this.  He goes on about how LE is going so say, "Fine.  Let all go now and get her.  Get in the car."  And Lee goes on about how she changes like something just clicked and then Casey told how she hadn't seen her daughter for 31 days.  If one of my kids were kidnapped, the first thing out of my mouth wouldn't be how many days I haven't seen them.  It would be, "Zanny stole my daughter."

I think Lee is too smart not to know that something else was going on and Casey was lying again.  But I also think he is his parents' child and he will duck and cover to keep the true evil from being brought to light.  So while he may not have had anything to do with Caylee's death initially, I think he may be guilty of some misdirection after the fact.  This is the same dufus that high fived his sister in front of a bunch of reporters.  His emotions are just as inappropriate as the rest of them, laughing about the foul odor of the car, etc.  HE'S the one that refused to submit DNA samples or take a lie detector test. 

Is he guilty of being an accomplice or not?  Not of Caylee's death or initial "burial," but he might have had something to do much later, probably after Casey was released on bail the first time.  JMO.

Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. ~ C. S. Lewis
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1595 on: October 16, 2008, 10:32:24 AM »

I asked last night and then went to bed --- I haven't finished catching up yet.

What day did TES call off the search?
When did Red take the search photos?

Okie dokie guess I'm on invisible today. So, I'll answer my own questions.

- Sept 7
- Labor Day Weekend

Just trying to figure out if the evidence Body Farm complete dtesting on in late September could have come from that final day when the search was called off. And maybe it could have.

I remember you, Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1596 on: October 16, 2008, 10:32:44 AM »

goodmorning all

Damn.... I am getting confused again, so will keep my mouth shut and read the statements again...old age makes the brain foggy!!!

I could be mistaken.     I believe Gary Ridgeway worked at the tow yard.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1597 on: October 16, 2008, 10:33:28 AM »

Sorry for quoting myself but just noticed on that website it says "we offer reasonable rates and payment plans" lol

I would love to know how Casey "worked-out" her payment plan with Baez!

Lisa
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1598 on: October 16, 2008, 10:34:12 AM »

goodmorning all

I could be mistaken.     I believe Gary Ridgeway worked at the tow yard.

mammy... I would bet on me being mistaken ... I am on my first cup of coffee here and have a headache....this case and crazy family will give ya one!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pinki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1599 on: October 16, 2008, 10:34:14 AM »

I just wanted to say Hi to everyone, I'm new but have been a gawker for months. Glad to finally be here

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.