April 26, 2024, 08:45:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370699 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: October 15, 2008, 11:44:39 AM »

I do not have grand children yet but you can bet when I do I will be investigating the babysitter myself and will have all the information i need to be sure my grand child is safe.

My two granddaughters do not have a babysitter. My husband & I are the only ones who have ever kept them since birth (they're 3 & 9) other than our close immediate family. I know this is not feasible for alot of people but somehow we make it work. I would not have it any other way! 

My mom is the same way I don't think any of her grandchildren have ever had a babysitter and my son is 24!!!

She sounds wonderful. Lisa! My three year old is with me this morning & has completely dismantled the house while I have been online. I'm going to have to stop soon & put it all back together! And she is Adorable!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #161 on: October 15, 2008, 11:47:27 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17720474/detail.html

anyone else notice how black Caseys' eyes are....in her mugshots ?

Is this make-up orrrrrrrrrrr ?

They would be blacker than that if they'd let me at her for 5 minutes.

........I need to catch up on some of my human remains cases today and try and help poster mtnmom with something. Will be around'

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: October 15, 2008, 11:48:08 AM »

But before Anthony and the bondsman could arrive at the jail, deputies stopped the SUV on the BeachLine Expressway and took Anthony into custody.

After witnessing Cindy's erratic driving behavior while trying to lose the reporters following her (circles in a parking lot, getting out banging on the window of reporter and yelling at her) instead of following the bondsman to jail, they made the call to take custody of Casey to avoid any potential problems.....Cindy had stopped traffic at least once....she could have caused any number or accidents. I think LE did the appropriate thing....JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: October 15, 2008, 11:48:55 AM »

OKAY..here it is...in the pdf indictment

"between the 15th day of June and the 16th day of July 2008"
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/1014/17715453.pdf
  Nut doesn't read my posts!!!!  LOL.  Nut, posted that several times.  I think the confusion is DA might have misspoke dates at the news conference. 

lol...yes I do, but by the time I get to answer a question, the answer has already been posted 3 pages ahead, lol. I am always 1 step forward, 2 steps back 
I was just razzin you.  Same for me!  Hey, did you get your banana basket last night?  How about another one for being a good sport with me!  Back later Monkeys - keep the new cage clean for Klass and ALL THE MOD's and ADMIN's - they had a rough day yesterday!!!!!!!
chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #164 on: October 15, 2008, 11:48:59 AM »

I do not have grand children yet but you can bet when I do I will be investigating the babysitter myself and will have all the information i need to be sure my grand child is safe.

My two granddaughters do not have a babysitter. My husband & I are the only ones who have ever kept them since birth (they're 3 & 9) other than our close immediate family. I know this is not feasible for alot of people but somehow we make it work. I would not have it any other way! 

My mom is the same way I don't think any of her grandchildren have ever had a babysitter and my son is 24!!!
thats just how my mother was and I'm the same way.
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #165 on: October 15, 2008, 11:49:43 AM »

FYI - WE WILL NOT TOLERATE MEMBERS POSTING REAL LIFE PHOTOS OF OTHER MEMBERS IN THE FORUM.  WE WILL NOT ALLOW POSTERS TO REGISTER UNDER TWO DIFFERENT NAMES WITH THE INTENT OF CAUSING TROUBLE.  WHEN WE FIND OUT ABOUT EITHER ONE OF THESE THINGS THE POSTER WILL BE BANNED UNDER ALL NICKNAMES.  NO QUESTIONS ASKED.  THEY WILL BE PERMENANTLY BANNED.

Can someone direct me to what page the offenses took place on please? I'm at work and can't take time to read back to what I missed last night, and now I'm really curious as to what took place.

If I should ask this, please ignore my request. I don't want to do something to upset posters if there were problems that are all cleared up now.

Thanks very much.

The offenses were deleted.  Do you think we would leave up real life photos of SM members that were posted without their permission?

wow..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: October 15, 2008, 11:50:23 AM »

I do believe that Jose Baez should fire his spokesperson ... he is a joke.  I am no advocate for Baez but I do believe that he make a much better spokesperson when attempting to make a spin for his client.

Janet

+++++++

TODD BLACK - SPOKESPERSON FOR JOSE BAEZ

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/14/caylee.grand.jury/index.html?eref=rss_us#cnnSTCVideo

Casey Anthony's attorney spoke to the media before she was indicted on a murder charge. (10/14/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/17714989/index.html

credit: katntx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #167 on: October 15, 2008, 11:53:19 AM »

Not sure if anyone answered my question or not....who was the man that showed up in court today with Casey and Baez ? is that her new attorney seeing that Baez isn't able to represent her with these new charges  ?
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: October 15, 2008, 11:58:18 AM »

The Documents say JUNE 15 to JULY 16.  Is this not correct????????

Now I am confused. I thought for sure during the press confernece that he corrected himself to June on both dates. But maybe I am wrong and the documents are correct. I am sorry, I don't know for sure.
I would think if they have a possible timeframe they would not present it until court because that would have a chance of hurting their case since tests are still being done and the timeframe might change.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: October 15, 2008, 11:59:25 AM »

I was just razzin you.  Same for me!  Hey, did you get your banana basket last night?  How about another one for being a good sport with me!  Back later Monkeys - keep the new cage clean for Klass and ALL THE MOD's and ADMIN's - they had a rough day yesterday!!!!!!!

I did, Thank you.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #170 on: October 15, 2008, 12:00:55 PM »

I think this video of George is only 15 min's old or is live. 
http://www.wftv.com/video/17719972/index.html

Wow.... I can see the pain in his eyes.... but the words just don't pay that off to me. I don't know, I can't imagine what the family is going through right now. I just wish this could be over soon.
Watching GA speak breaks my heart, I don't believe he will ever admit that Caylee is dead, until her body is found. And no matter what evidence they have, he will never bring himself to believe that Casey was responsible! When I see pictures of GA I see what my husband will look like in 20 years!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: October 15, 2008, 12:01:13 PM »

OurAngelCaylee..... I do not know who that is.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: October 15, 2008, 12:01:36 PM »

CINDY ANTHONY - TODAY SHOW - OCTOBER 15, 2008

Casey Anthony’s mom: ‘I know Caylee is alive’
Despite indictment, Cindy Anthony insists toddler will be found before trial

By Mike Celizic
TODAYShow.com contributor
updated 12 minutes ago

Even though her daughter Casey has been indicted on charges of abusing and murdering her own 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, Cindy Anthony continues to insist that the little girl is alive.

“I know Caylee is alive,” Cindy Anthony told TODAY’s Meredith Vieira Wednesday from Orlando, Fla. “I know my daughter. There is nothing in this world that could make me believe that Casey did anything to Caylee. There has never been any child neglect, child abuse or anything. This young lady loves her child, more than I love Casey.”

Cindy Anthony applauded a court ruling that will turn over to her family the names of people who have called authorities to report suspected sightings of Caylee Anthony since her disappearance.

Truth will be told’

“There’s a lot of people out there that have seen Caylee,” Cindy Anthony said. “We’re going to reach out to those people once we get their names and we’re going to go ahead and start tracking them down ourselves … I know in my heart that we are going to find Caylee before this trial takes place.”

Florida State Attorney Lawson Lamar thinks differently. On Tuesday, his office obtained a grand jury indictment against Casey Anthony on charges of first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and four counts of lying to investigators about Caylee’s disappearance in June. Casey Anthony, who is also facing charges for passing bad checks that she used to buy such items as beer and lingerie, said nothing to reporters as she was taken to jail.

Earlier Tuesday, tears ran down her cheeks as she stood by the side of her attorney, Jose Baez, during a press conference. “Casey Anthony is Public Enemy No. 1,” the attorney told reporters. “This family has had to withstand something like nobody has ever seen. We just ask people to respect that and understand what Casey Anthony is going through.”

Neither Cindy Anthony nor Baez has denied that the 22-year-old single mother has lied to investigators during the three months that the case against her has been building. They continue to insist that the public will understand during the trial why Casey Anthony kept Caylee’s disappearance a secret and why she has behaved as she has in the months since.

“The truth will be told in the end,” Cindy Anthony said. “It will be heard in a courtroom. People will understand why her behaviors are such.”

The smell of death
Casey Anthony kept her daughter’s disappearance a secret from even her parents for a month. When she admitted in July that Caylee was missing, she said that the child had been abducted by a baby sitter. But the address where she said the sitter lived proved to be an empty apartment, and the woman named as the baby sitter had never met the Anthonys. Casey Anthony also lied about her employment status.

It was Cindy Anthony who alerted authorities to her granddaughter’s disappearance after smelling a strong odor of death in her daughter’s car, which had been left in a parking lot because, Casey Anthony said, it had run out of gas. The Anthonys later said the odor came from remains of a pizza, then that it came from one or more squirrels that had died in the car’s framework.

However, investigators say that cadaver-sniffing dogs identified the odor as coming from human remains. Published reports have said that traces of chloroform, human hair and the residue of a decaying body have also been found in the car.

“This investigation involves intricate forensics that are on the cutting edge of science,” Lamar, the state attorney, told reporters Tuesday.

Baez has charged that Lamar pushed for the murder indictment because he is running for reelection in November and wanted to impress voters.

‘They haven’t been looking’
While the grand jury was deliberating Tuesday, Cindy Anthony spent the time with her daughter in Baez’s office.

“I just wanted to be around her as much as I could,” the mother said. “We’ve known that they’ve been building a case against Casey from day one, and they have not been looking for my granddaughter. Her attorney has been preparing for this since day one.”

Cindy Anthony said it was very difficult for her daughter waiting for the indictment to come down. “Not only is she facing the charges, I told her the night before: ‘You know, they haven’t been looking for Caylee.’ She’s lost her daughter. Someone has her daughter,” Cindy Anthony told Vieira.

“My love for Casey is stronger every day,” Cindy Anthony said. “My love for my granddaughter is stronger every day.”

Meanwhile, investigators are continuing their search for Caylee Anthony — but they are looking for a body, not a live little girl.

“We have not achieved our primary objective in this investigation,” Orange County Sheriff Kevin Barry told reporters Tuesday. “We have not recovered little Caylee Anthony.”

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/27196131/

VIDEO:
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/27196131/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: October 15, 2008, 12:01:36 PM »

Is there any speculation in the news media about when Casey's trial might take place?

I Stand With The Girl
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #174 on: October 15, 2008, 12:02:54 PM »

OurAngelCaylee..... I do not know who that is.

Thanks for your reply
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: October 15, 2008, 12:04:06 PM »

To answer another monkeys question:

Poster Outspoken has been banned.  Anyone that pulls that kind of crap is going to be banned PERIOD

Per Klaas.
TY 4 ur reply Boo... I have a pic of a real monkey I was considering posting when I first joined but felt some would be offended because of what he was doing 
Life is too short to fight, I wanna LOVE!!
sorry 4 being O/T

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #176 on: October 15, 2008, 12:09:14 PM »

Hey jrzygrl, check Musings, left you a message there.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3605.new#new

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: October 15, 2008, 12:12:32 PM »

She sounds wonderful. Lisa! My three year old is with me this morning & has completely dismantled the house while I have been online. I'm going to have to stop soon & put it all back together! And she is Adorable!! 

I have a four yr old grand daughter and a two year old grandaughter and my son works offshore so my DIL can stay at home with them yesterday was the 4 yr old B,day I was thinking yesterday how could you get up and go on if you did'nt know where they were!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #178 on: October 15, 2008, 12:12:46 PM »

But before Anthony and the bondsman could arrive at the jail, deputies stopped the SUV on the BeachLine Expressway and took Anthony into custody.

After witnessing Cindy's erratic driving behavior while trying to lose the reporters following her (circles in a parking lot, getting out banging on the window of reporter and yelling at her) instead of following the bondsman to jail, they made the call to take custody of Casey to avoid any potential problems.....Cindy had stopped traffic at least once....she could have caused any number or accidents. I think LE did the appropriate thing....JMO

She should of been arrested for driving under the influence and not alcohol.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: October 15, 2008, 12:12:52 PM »

OMG MrsK.. thanks for that CNN link 

Prime News host Mike Galanos spars with a Casey Anthony defense spokesman over the media's handling of the case.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/14/caylee.grand.jury/index.html?eref=rss_us#cnnSTCVideo

OK  I think MAYBE Todd Black just sunk the ship!  Listen to the 2nd point he was trying to make (addressing a caller comment) about 2 minutes into interview

Todd Black :  "This is a very serious case ... involving not just the LOSS OF LIFE OF THIS LITTLE GIRL"

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.