April 19, 2024, 09:32:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370284 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1620 on: October 16, 2008, 10:40:31 AM »

I just wanted to say Hi to everyone, I'm new but have been a gawker for months. Glad to finally be here

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1621 on: October 16, 2008, 10:40:41 AM »

The hat in the garbage was like the one Annie is wearing.  We don't know if it was the same hat.

oooooh...okay. Smile
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1622 on: October 16, 2008, 10:40:52 AM »

Since Lee refused a poly and a dna test and has hired an attorney - one of the following MUST be true :
1) he is Caylee's father and that's why he doesn't want a dna test
2) he is materially involved in some way with Caylee's death or body disposal (i.e. some way that can be traced by dna)
3) he has committed some other unrelated crime and doesn't want his dna on record.

What say ye, monkeys ? 
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1623 on: October 16, 2008, 10:41:13 AM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2519956

Hope this link works, there is some good info on Baez here. Apparently he passed the bar 8 years after graduating from law school? Is that common?? 

I would say no but it is a difficult thing to pass. Most have to take it a couple of times before they pass. And then there are some that wait awhile and keep studying as they aren't confident in taking it.

From Day One..
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1624 on: October 16, 2008, 10:41:38 AM »

I believe this is a link to his old website before a report was filed with the grievance committee regarding false advertisement....

http://www.baezlawfirm.com/Jose/AboutUs_Jose_English.html

Sorry for quoting myself but just noticed on that website it says "we offer reasonable rates and payment plans" lol

I would love to know how Casey "worked-out" her payment plan with Baez!

Lisa

Eew.  I wouldn't!

I didn't say I would either BUT I'm guessing that's how she paid for him since she didn't work  

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1625 on: October 16, 2008, 10:42:05 AM »

I have thought of this, too. Surely LE had a trail on Lee so he couldn't (move the body, skip town) or such? Right? I hope!

Also, I was thinking about these tips the A's claim to be getting. Surely their phones are tapped and LE would know of these, if they were real or legit????? 

But what if Lee did this before anyone knew Casey was dead?What if it was him that Casey called for help?I dunno...

Good point. Hopefully they have that call logged on her cell, if indeed she did call him??

I posted yesterday that Casey NEVER called Lee between June 15 - July 3rd. The first call between them was July 4th.
[/quote]

I wonder if Lee has a landline. Perhaps they communicated only by landlines so the calls would have no record.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1626 on: October 16, 2008, 10:42:17 AM »

Since Lee refused a poly and a dna test and has hired an attorney - one of the following MUST be true :
2) he is materially involved in some way with Caylee's death or body disposal (i.e. some way that can be traced by dna)
3) he has committed some other unrelated crime and doesn't want his dna on record.

What say ye, monkeys ? 

Nah...

From Day One..
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1627 on: October 16, 2008, 10:43:03 AM »

goodmorning all

Just trying to catch up here not sure if anyone has brought this up yet

Last night on NG LP stated that there was fluids on the outside of the bag that had the pizza in it that was in the trunk of casey's car that has been sent out and confirmed as bodily fluids from decompostion.....

1.... the bag was recovered by LE who said it was thrown over the fence at the tow yard

2...I know that I read somewhere else that george didnt not want to open the trunk there and also that he didnt have the key

3.....CA also made mention of the odor being the old pizza that was left in there

so which is the truth and who threw the bag over and who told LE that it was there

IIRC, the man at the tow yard.

I thought George took the bag out and threw it over the fence when he picked up Casey's car ,,,

Damn.... I am getting confused again, so will keep my mouth shut and read the statements again...old age makes the brain foggy!!!

I could be mistaken.     I believe Gary Ridgeway worked at the tow yard.

one statement was from the tow truck driver and one was from the manager. The one from the manager is much more interesting. IMO

Birch, Simon – Facility manager of the wrecking yard (Johnson’s Wrecker East) where Casey’s car was towed on June 30, 2008. After the car had been there a couple of weeks, he approached it and began to smell a foul odor. At the time, he did not pay further attention to the white Pontiac. On July 15, 2008, Birch was approached by Nicole Lett, who worked in the office, was dealing with two upset customers, George and Cindy Anthony. Cindy Anthony was trying to negotiate a discount for the towing fees; George agreed to pay the fees and provided the title and his driver license. As they walked, George Anthony mentioned that his daughter had been missing and that she would not allow him to see his granddaughter and has told several lies. When George opened the door of the car, a very foul odor came from inside. Mr. Birch recognized it as the same odor as had been in a car in which a man had committed suicide (his body had been in the car for about 5 days). When Mr. Birch said, “That’s rotten,” George did not reply. They opened the trunk in order to locate the source of the odor (flies flew out) and found a garbage bag, which Mr. Birch opened. Papers, a pizza box and maggots were in the bag. Mr. Birch threw the bag over a fence into the tow lot’s dumpster. George noticed the fuel gauge read empty and said he had a gas can in his car. He retrieved the gas can, apologized for his wife being upset, poured gas into the Pontiac and drove away.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1628 on: October 16, 2008, 10:43:11 AM »

goodmorning all

Last night on NG LP stated that there was fluids on the outside of the bag that had the pizza in it that was in the trunk of casey's car that has been sent out and confirmed as bodily fluids from decompostion.....

1.... the bag was recovered by LE who said it was thrown over the fence at the tow yard

2...I know that I read somewhere else that george didnt not want to open the trunk there and also that he didnt have the key

3.....CA also made mention of the odor being the old pizza that was left in there

so which is the truth and who threw the bag over and who told LE that it was there

I thought George took the bag out and threw it over the fence when he picked up Casey's car ,,,

Damn.... I am getting confused again, so will keep my mouth shut and read the statements again...old age makes the brain foggy!!!

one statement was from the tow truck driver and one was from the manager. The one from the manager is much more interesting. IMO

Yes, I think the manager is the one that spoke of the bag.  I can't remember his name.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1629 on: October 16, 2008, 10:43:18 AM »

I know, All I can say is GET THE DAMNED TRIAL STARTED ALREADY, before I bust a gut!! 

you're such a cute little monkey, monken. 

So are you, Anothermonkey!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1630 on: October 16, 2008, 10:43:53 AM »

I just wanted to say Hi to everyone, I'm new but have been a gawker for months. Glad to finally be here

Good Morning Tot and Welcome
I'm still new as well Smile

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1631 on: October 16, 2008, 10:43:55 AM »

I have the greatest brother in the world. He was born on my birthday and we are very close. He also is my son's Uncle. Let me tell you, he loves me but there is no way in hell he would hide my son's body to save me and I don't believe for one second that Lee did that also.
He appears to be a normal productive person to me. Cindy, George and Lee, for their own sanity have convinced themselves Caylee is still alive. I am sure that Lee is just out following the leads that people are sending them.

I don't think he was involved at first, either.  If you listen to his interview with LE where he describes getting Casey to admit she hasn't seen Caylee, I think he said too much if he was involved.  The part where he's talking to her about why is she letting the police get involved in this.  He goes on about how LE is going so say, "Fine.  Let all go now and get her.  Get in the car."  And Lee goes on about how she changes like something just clicked and then Casey told how she hadn't seen her daughter for 31 days.  If one of my kids were kidnapped, the first thing out of my mouth wouldn't be how many days I haven't seen them.  It would be, "Zanny stole my daughter."

I think Lee is too smart not to know that something else was going on and Casey was lying again.  But I also think he is his parents' child and he will duck and cover to keep the true evil from being brought to light.  So while he may not have had anything to do with Caylee's death initially, I think he may be guilty of some misdirection after the fact.  This is the same dufus that high fived his sister in front of a bunch of reporters.  His emotions are just as inappropriate as the rest of them, laughing about the foul odor of the car, etc.  HE'S the one that refused to submit DNA samples or take a lie detector test. 

Is he guilty of being an accomplice or not?  Not of Caylee's death or initial "burial," but he might have had something to do much later, probably after Casey was released on bail the first time.  JMO.

I agree with most of your thoughts.

However, my read on the laugh in regards to the odor was a nervous laugh. I do the same thing under stressful situations. I mean come on, his niece is gone, there is an odor that clearly disturbs him coming from the trunk, he did not think it was funny.

Emotions are emotions. What emotion IS the right one under the circumstances? It is easy to say as an outsider I would not do this or that or feel this or that, but we don't know what we would do under the same circumstances. And this IS a case like no other, except maybe little Maddie McCains.
I think initially Cindy, George and Lee thought something happened to Caylee. But I think they have convinced themselves, with Casey's help, that they are being railroaded by police and that Caylee is alive. You see in their faces they are desparately holding on to that hope and acting accordingly. I don't know that I wouldn't do the same thing if faced with the prospect that my son killed his own daughter or that she was kidnapped and alive. Without the body, I would hold onto that last ounce of hope too.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1632 on: October 16, 2008, 10:44:23 AM »

It was insinuated by many that Caylee was the product of incest and that George is the father. I think for the most part that this idea is behind us. It was also said in interviews in the past two days that both Cindy and George have submitted DNA samples, so finally, it will be laid to rest for good.

Now the speculation that Lee may have hid Caylee's body. Where does this even come from? Go back and listen to the interview's by Lee, he was very cooperative with LE from the beginning, he wanted to find his niece!!!

Law inforcement has made it VERY clear that Cindy, George and Lee are NOT suspects in this case. So why continue down that road? I think it just distracts from finding the real truth of where Caylee's body is.

ITA.
[/quote]

George was a cop. He knows what it means to submit to a DNA test.. and if he really were Caylee's father, he knows what the implications of that test result would be. So that right there tells me it's pretty likely he's not the father.  As for Lee, anything is possible.  I'd love to have the results known, to be certain either way.. but I do find it very suspicious that LE needed to go higher up to get Lee's DNA.   

As for LE making it clear that they're not suspects..  quite often it's the case they suspect somebody may have been involved in some capacity, but once you name somebody a suspect, they quit cooperating. So perhaps, this is their strategy.  They may have come out and stated they're not suspects, and that they are fully cooperating, but to my knowledge, they have never come out and said they have been completely CLEARED of anything. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1633 on: October 16, 2008, 10:44:31 AM »

Welcome Pinki 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1634 on: October 16, 2008, 10:44:36 AM »

Im having a hard time believing Lee is an accomplice.  All that time that Casey wasnt going home and was mooching off her friends she didnt contact him.  She could of been spending the night with him.  Im sure they were close but I dont think she would tell Lee she killed Caylee and where her body is.  Im sure Lees lawyer has told him to shut up especially after watching his mother run her mouth with lies.  His world seems to be crumbling also and im hoping he is fed up with sister, mommy and daddy.  Maybe he finally realized his sister is a killer and doesnt want to have to say so.  I am hoping he is doing the right thing.
I am more inclined to think that Lee is an "after the fact" type accomplice.  IMO he helped her with the final cover up.  Why did he take it upon himself to go to Tony's to get the laptop and her belongings?  What else would this brother do to cover his sisters tracks? 
Those are my thoughts...

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: October 16, 2008, 10:44:44 AM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2519956

Hope this link works, there is some good info on Baez here. Apparently he passed the bar 8 years after graduating from law school? Is that common?? 
I guess there is no limit to how many times you can take that thing!   

I guess not!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1636 on: October 16, 2008, 10:44:58 AM »

What say ye, monkeys ? 

Nah...

No

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1637 on: October 16, 2008, 10:45:21 AM »

I know, All I can say is GET THE DAMNED TRIAL STARTED ALREADY, before I bust a gut!! 

you're such a cute little monkey, monken. 

So are you, Anothermonkey!! 

awww, thank you! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1638 on: October 16, 2008, 10:45:42 AM »

What say ye, monkeys ? 

If anything,I'd pick number 2...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1639 on: October 16, 2008, 10:46:07 AM »

goodmorning all

Birch, Simon – Facility manager of the wrecking yard (Johnson’s Wrecker East) where Casey’s car was towed on June 30, 2008. After the car had been there a couple of weeks, he approached it and began to smell a foul odor. At the time, he did not pay further attention to the white Pontiac. On July 15, 2008, Birch was approached by Nicole Lett, who worked in the office, was dealing with two upset customers, George and Cindy Anthony. Cindy Anthony was trying to negotiate a discount for the towing fees; George agreed to pay the fees and provided the title and his driver license. As they walked, George Anthony mentioned that his daughter had been missing and that she would not allow him to see his granddaughter and has told several lies. When George opened the door of the car, a very foul odor came from inside. Mr. Birch recognized it as the same odor as had been in a car in which a man had committed suicide (his body had been in the car for about 5 days). When Mr. Birch said, “That’s rotten,” George did not reply. They opened the trunk in order to locate the source of the odor (flies flew out) and found a garbage bag, which Mr. Birch opened. Papers, a pizza box and maggots were in the bag. Mr. Birch threw the bag over a fence into the tow lot’s dumpster. George noticed the fuel gauge read empty and said he had a gas can in his car. He retrieved the gas can, apologized for his wife being upset, poured gas into the Pontiac and drove away.

Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.