April 18, 2024, 05:40:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370177 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1640 on: October 16, 2008, 10:46:31 AM »

Im having a hard time believing Lee is an accomplice.  All that time that Casey wasnt going home and was mooching off her friends she didnt contact him.  She could of been spending the night with him.  Im sure they were close but I dont think she would tell Lee she killed Caylee and where her body is.  Im sure Lees lawyer has told him to shut up especially after watching his mother run her mouth with lies.  His world seems to be crumbling also and im hoping he is fed up with sister, mommy and daddy.  Maybe he finally realized his sister is a killer and doesnt want to have to say so.  I am hoping he is doing the right thing.
I am more inclined to think that Lee is an "after the fact" type accomplice.  IMO he helped her with the final cover up.  Why did he take it upon himself to go to Tony's to get the laptop and her belongings?  What else would this brother do to cover his sisters tracks? 
Those are my thoughts...

He picked up his sister's belongings and handed them over to the LE..perfectly normal in my mind. He was trying to gather information that would tell him where his niece was.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1641 on: October 16, 2008, 10:47:17 AM »

I just wanted to say Hi to everyone, I'm new but have been a gawker for months. Glad to finally be here

that's cute, tot!

welcome Pinki!  (and welcome to all the other new monkeys  )

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1642 on: October 16, 2008, 10:47:23 AM »

Im having a hard time believing Lee is an accomplice.  All that time that Casey wasnt going home and was mooching off her friends she didnt contact him.  She could of been spending the night with him.  Im sure they were close but I dont think she would tell Lee she killed Caylee and where her body is.  Im sure Lees lawyer has told him to shut up especially after watching his mother run her mouth with lies.  His world seems to be crumbling also and im hoping he is fed up with sister, mommy and daddy.  Maybe he finally realized his sister is a killer and doesnt want to have to say so.  I am hoping he is doing the right thing.
I am more inclined to think that Lee is an "after the fact" type accomplice.  IMO he helped her with the final cover up.  Why did he take it upon himself to go to Tony's to get the laptop and her belongings?  What else would this brother do to cover his sisters tracks? 
Those are my thoughts...

He picked up his sister's belongings and handed them over to the LE..perfectly normal in my mind. He was trying to gather information that would tell him where his niece was.

And it is my understanding, that LE said Cindy, George and Lee are not suspects. I trust the LE on this one.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1643 on: October 16, 2008, 10:48:21 AM »

I asked last night and then went to bed --- I haven't finished catching up yet.

What day did TES call off the search?
When did Red take the search photos?

Okie dokie guess I'm on invisible today. So, I'll answer my own questions.

- Sept 7
- Labor Day Weekend

Just trying to figure out if the evidence Body Farm complete dtesting on in late September could have come from that final day when the search was called off. And maybe it could have.

Don't forget that LE continued ground searches even after TES pulled out.  They returned to a site near Amscott and OIA with cadaver dogs late last month, IIRC.

I'm holding out hope that something new and significant was found. We know about the hair, the stain, the chloroform, the maggots, the body fluid on the outside of the garbage bag. IMO that evidence is solid and it is enough.

But I believe something linked to this case was found in the dumpster in Red's photo and I believe something was found Sept 7 when TES called off the search.

I am still praying for Caylee to be found. But is has been four months and we must also consider the possible condition of the remains when Casey "got rid off the smell" in her car.   

I remember you, Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: October 16, 2008, 10:48:22 AM »

Those are my thoughts...

IMO, Lee tried to erase everything from the laptop.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1645 on: October 16, 2008, 10:48:55 AM »

Those are my thoughts...

Any why for Pete's sake does he need an attorney?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1646 on: October 16, 2008, 10:49:16 AM »

I just wanted to say Hi to everyone, I'm new but have been a gawker for months. Glad to finally be here

TOT!!!!!!!!!
Good morning! 

Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1647 on: October 16, 2008, 10:50:12 AM »

Good Morning Tot and Welcome
I'm still new as well Smile

OMG!  I said welcome to the wrong person.. I think i had tooooo much coffee... 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1648 on: October 16, 2008, 10:50:22 AM »

Those are my thoughts...

[/quote]

I don't know.. maybe in his own mind he thought he was being helpful, but if I were LE, I think I would be pretty suspicious.  Why is he being so helpful?  WHy doesn't he tell the police that his sister's stuff is at Tony's, and let them go pick her things up? Why is he taking it upon himself to go through her computer? Shouldn't that be LE's job?   Yeah, I can see wanting to help out your family.. especially when you believe they're completely innocent of something pretty major. But I would think you would want to have their permission to go through possible evidence? 

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: October 16, 2008, 10:50:46 AM »

Since Lee refused a poly and a dna test and has hired an attorney - one of the following MUST be true :
1) he is Caylee's father and that's why he doesn't want a dna test
2) he is materially involved in some way with Caylee's death or body disposal (i.e. some way that can be traced by dna)
3) he has committed some other unrelated crime and doesn't want his dna on record.

What say ye, monkeys ? 

Exactly, and if he's so innocent, why? I hope I'm not trusting LP's info too much, but I just cannot forget the statements that he has made concerning this. He has been right on everything else he has said. And speaking of Leonard, he never ceases to amaze me with the info he comes out with on NG! I was floored last night!! Why someone hasn't tied him down & pried all that info out of him yet, is beyond me! I can't take it anymore!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1650 on: October 16, 2008, 10:50:51 AM »

Those are my thoughts...

If he has no part in any crime, he wouldn't.  The same question is asked to why Lee refused a DNA sample...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1651 on: October 16, 2008, 10:51:20 AM »

Those are my thoughts...

Well because in this bank robery he would be considered the driver.  He is the idiot left holding the bag.  LOL

ON ANOTHER NOTE THOUGH...they could have PURPOSELY not called each other for that time span to distance themselves....  oooooo dang it now my wheels are turning again!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1652 on: October 16, 2008, 10:51:25 AM »

I screwed up those quotes.. I was commenting to ldstlou's post Smile

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1653 on: October 16, 2008, 10:51:31 AM »

TOT!!!!!!!!!
Good morning! 

Good morning my friend...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: October 16, 2008, 10:51:49 AM »

It was insinuated by many that Caylee was the product of incest and that George is the father. I think for the most part that this idea is behind us. It was also said in interviews in the past two days that both Cindy and George have submitted DNA samples, so finally, it will be laid to rest for good.

Now the speculation that Lee may have hid Caylee's body. Where does this even come from? Go back and listen to the interview's by Lee, he was very cooperative with LE from the beginning, he wanted to find his niece!!!

Law inforcement has made it VERY clear that Cindy, George and Lee are NOT suspects in this case. So why continue down that road? I think it just distracts from finding the real truth of where Caylee's body is.

ITA.

George was a cop. He knows what it means to submit to a DNA test.. and if he really were Caylee's father, he knows what the implications of that test result would be. So that right there tells me it's pretty likely he's not the father.  As for Lee, anything is possible.  I'd love to have the results known, to be certain either way.. but I do find it very suspicious that LE needed to go higher up to get Lee's DNA.   

As for LE making it clear that they're not suspects..  quite often it's the case they suspect somebody may have been involved in some capacity, but once you name somebody a suspect, they quit cooperating. So perhaps, this is their strategy.  They may have come out and stated they're not suspects, and that they are fully cooperating, but to my knowledge, they have never come out and said they have been completely CLEARED of anything. 
[/quote]

My read on what LE has said publicly about the rest of the family, is that they are not involved.
I listened to Lee's interviews. He appeared to me to be very cooperative and absolutely wanting to find his niece. Even in George's interview, you can hear them discuss Lee busting is azz trying to gather info about who was who and whgat was what and then turning everything over to LE.
Lee, Cindy and George are all victims of Casey too, inho.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1655 on: October 16, 2008, 10:52:35 AM »

I screwed up those quotes.. I was commenting to ldstlou's post Smile
lol...I do it all the time!

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1656 on: October 16, 2008, 10:53:09 AM »

Those are my thoughts...

IMO, Lee tried to erase everything from the laptop.

ITA! Lee told LE when he went to Tony's house on 7/15 to retrieve KC's belongings he  notice KC's laptop on the table. It had a blue screen. Either KC did this before her mom & amy showed up, which I do not believe because KC was caught off guard, or Lee did it when he saw the laptop on the table.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1657 on: October 16, 2008, 10:53:29 AM »

Those are my thoughts...

I don't know.. maybe in his own mind he thought he was being helpful, but if I were LE, I think I would be pretty suspicious.  Why is he being so helpful?  WHy doesn't he tell the police that his sister's stuff is at Tony's, and let them go pick her things up? Why is he taking it upon himself to go through her computer? Shouldn't that be LE's job?   Yeah, I can see wanting to help out your family.. especially when you believe they're completely innocent of something pretty major. But I would think you would want to have their permission to go through possible evidence? 
[/quote]

IMO , by handling ( or mishandling) evidence.... computer, slacks etc.... the family has put themselves in a position of being suspect...add their actions into the mix and it only adds fuel to the fire...As for who is Caylees bio father... we do not know ....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1658 on: October 16, 2008, 10:54:19 AM »

Those are my thoughts...

See, I find that weird.  I would have sat my butt down and let the LE handle it all.  How would I know that by going to Tony's I would not be hurting Caylee's chances...I mean remember he was of the impression at this point she was kidnapped.    I guess these Anthony's do not do anything straight forward and normal - I have nothing to compair these actions too!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1659 on: October 16, 2008, 10:54:36 AM »

Those are my thoughts...

If he has no part in any crime, he wouldn't.  The same question is asked to why Lee refused a DNA sample...

At the time, the family felt as thought they were being attacked by the public, media and LE. I think it was a perfect reaction to what they were feeling at the time. They felt attcked and were on the defensive.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.