April 18, 2024, 03:34:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370172 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1660 on: October 16, 2008, 10:55:53 AM »

Im having a hard time believing Lee is an accomplice.  All that time that Casey wasnt going home and was mooching off her friends she didnt contact him.  She could of been spending the night with him.  Im sure they were close but I dont think she would tell Lee she killed Caylee and where her body is.  Im sure Lees lawyer has told him to shut up especially after watching his mother run her mouth with lies.  His world seems to be crumbling also and im hoping he is fed up with sister, mommy and daddy.  Maybe he finally realized his sister is a killer and doesnt want to have to say so.  I am hoping he is doing the right thing.
I am more inclined to think that Lee is an "after the fact" type accomplice.  IMO he helped her with the final cover up.  Why did he take it upon himself to go to Tony's to get the laptop and her belongings?  What else would this brother do to cover his sisters tracks? 
Those are my thoughts...

He picked up his sister's belongings and handed them over to the LE..perfectly normal in my mind. He was trying to gather information that would tell him where his niece was.
See, I find that weird.  I would have sat my butt down and let the LE handle it all.  How would I know that by going to Tony's I would not be hurting Caylee's chances...I mean remember he was of the impression at this point she was kidnapped.    I guess these Anthony's do not do anything straight forward and normal - I have nothing to compair these actions too!

At that point LE was all over the Anthony home, he certainly was trying to hide anything.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Misha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1661 on: October 16, 2008, 10:56:21 AM »

I have the greatest brother in the world. He was born on my birthday and we are very close. He also is my son's Uncle. Let me tell you, he loves me but there is no way in hell he would hide my son's body to save me and I don't believe for one second that Lee did that also.
He appears to be a normal productive person to me. Cindy, George and Lee, for their own sanity have convinced themselves Caylee is still alive. I am sure that Lee is just out following the leads that people are sending them.

I don't think he was involved at first, either.  If you listen to his interview with LE where he describes getting Casey to admit she hasn't seen Caylee, I think he said too much if he was involved.  The part where he's talking to her about why is she letting the police get involved in this.  He goes on about how LE is going so say, "Fine.  Let all go now and get her.  Get in the car."  And Lee goes on about how she changes like something just clicked and then Casey told how she hadn't seen her daughter for 31 days.  If one of my kids were kidnapped, the first thing out of my mouth wouldn't be how many days I haven't seen them.  It would be, "Zanny stole my daughter."

I think Lee is too smart not to know that something else was going on and Casey was lying again.  But I also think he is his parents' child and he will duck and cover to keep the true evil from being brought to light.  So while he may not have had anything to do with Caylee's death initially, I think he may be guilty of some misdirection after the fact.  This is the same dufus that high fived his sister in front of a bunch of reporters.  His emotions are just as inappropriate as the rest of them, laughing about the foul odor of the car, etc.  HE'S the one that refused to submit DNA samples or take a lie detector test. 

Is he guilty of being an accomplice or not?  Not of Caylee's death or initial "burial," but he might have had something to do much later, probably after Casey was released on bail the first time.  JMO.

I agree with most of your thoughts.

However, my read on the laugh in regards to the odor was a nervous laugh. I do the same thing under stressful situations. I mean come on, his niece is gone, there is an odor that clearly disturbs him coming from the trunk, he did not think it was funny.

Emotions are emotions. What emotion IS the right one under the circumstances? It is easy to say as an outsider I would not do this or that or feel this or that, but we don't know what we would do under the same circumstances. And this IS a case like no other, except maybe little Maddie McCains.
I think initially Cindy, George and Lee thought something happened to Caylee. But I think they have convinced themselves, with Casey's help, that they are being railroaded by police and that Caylee is alive. You see in their faces they are desparately holding on to that hope and acting accordingly. I don't know that I wouldn't do the same thing if faced with the prospect that my son killed his own daughter or that she was kidnapped and alive. Without the body, I would hold onto that last ounce of hope too.

When I read Lee's interview with LE, I thought the same thing about his laughing.  I agree, people get nervous and laugh inappropriately.  When I listened to it, thought, I had a different impression.  I felt he wasn't nervous and was trying to project confidence, like he was trying to convince them of something in order to misdirect or cover something up.  I know I'm probably not making myself clear.  It's just my impression. 

As for George and Cindy, I think they showed much clearer emotions in the beginning (the third 911 call, etc.), but not now.  I think Baez has gotten to them, Cindy moreso than George, and told them they need to stir up reasonable doubt on the part of the public in order to save their daughter.  Caylee's alive, the tests don't show what LE says they show, LE stopped searching for Zanny, etc.  Now in Cindy's case, add in a heavy dose of mood altering drugs, and there's no telling what's coming out of her mouth.  I believe they know, deep down, that Caylee is dead due to Casey's actions.

Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. ~ C. S. Lewis
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1662 on: October 16, 2008, 10:56:30 AM »

Im having a hard time believing Lee is an accomplice.  All that time that Casey wasnt going home and was mooching off her friends she didnt contact him.  She could of been spending the night with him.  Im sure they were close but I dont think she would tell Lee she killed Caylee and where her body is.  Im sure Lees lawyer has told him to shut up especially after watching his mother run her mouth with lies.  His world seems to be crumbling also and im hoping he is fed up with sister, mommy and daddy.  Maybe he finally realized his sister is a killer and doesnt want to have to say so.  I am hoping he is doing the right thing.
I am more inclined to think that Lee is an "after the fact" type accomplice.  IMO he helped her with the final cover up.  Why did he take it upon himself to go to Tony's to get the laptop and her belongings?  What else would this brother do to cover his sisters tracks? 
Those are my thoughts...

and why did he take so long to get the laptop? Did Casey tell him something in that private one on one that Cindy didn't hear?

He was gone over 2 hours.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1663 on: October 16, 2008, 10:57:04 AM »

since Lee is the subject...

remember there was a text message from Casey to Lee or vice versa that said something like ~ if mom asks about me (calls), stay out of it, and I'll tell you later, lots of drama.. IIRC. I don't remember the date, but she is clearly telling Lee she will TELL HIM LATER. Again, IIRC.

I wonder what she told him later..

anothermonkey thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog, very nice and much appreciated. I meant to tell you yesterday, so forgive me.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: October 16, 2008, 10:57:19 AM »

Those are my thoughts...

He picked up his sister's belongings and handed them over to the LE..perfectly normal in my mind. He was trying to gather information that would tell him where his niece was.

IMO, Lee tried to erase everything from the laptop.

can you tell me why you believe that? Go back to his frame of mind at that point, he was trying desparately to find his niece ad fully cooperating with LE.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1665 on: October 16, 2008, 10:57:35 AM »

Those are my thoughts...

Any why for Pete's sake does he need an attorney?

If he has no part in any crime, he wouldn't.  The same question is asked to why Lee refused a DNA sample...
Dont forget he was the refusal to take a polygraph...also his pregnant g/f has left him as well. 
Something does not add up with him.  He never wore a Caylee t-shirt either, he always wore matching polo's and caps.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1666 on: October 16, 2008, 10:57:42 AM »

I'm not sure of Lee or anyone other than Casey had anything to do with disposing of or moving Caylee's body. In my mind, it is Casey and Casey alone who killed Caylee and "got rid" of her body.

However, I will say that refusing to provide a DNA sample to aid in the case of your missing niece doesn't give the appearance of complete innocence.

If anything, I believe the Anthony family knows way more than they are saying and are putting on a grand act for all of us to see. Now, does that mean they killed or helped hide a body? No. But it could still mean hindering the investigation and prosecution, which I believe could be considered accessory after the fact. And even if it is not legally wrong it is morally wrong.

It's about something called basic human decency. That child deserves it and that family is not giving it to her. IMO

I remember you, Caylee.
Misha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1667 on: October 16, 2008, 10:58:00 AM »

ITA

Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. ~ C. S. Lewis
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1668 on: October 16, 2008, 10:58:02 AM »

Those are my thoughts...

ITA! Lee told LE when he went to Tony's house on 7/15 to retrieve KC's belongings he  notice KC's laptop on the table. It had a blue screen. Either KC did this before her mom & amy showed up, which I do not believe because KC was caught off guard, or Lee did it when he saw the laptop on the table.

Or someone at Tony's did it after Casey left & before Lee showed up...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1669 on: October 16, 2008, 10:58:19 AM »

Why did Lee Anthony refuse to give a DNA sample?  George and Cindy Anthony gave samples, Lee refused!
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1670 on: October 16, 2008, 10:59:06 AM »

remember there was a text message from Casey to Lee or vice versa that said something like ~ if mom asks about me (calls), stay out of it, and I'll tell you later, lots of drama.. IIRC. I don't remember the date, but she is clearly telling Lee she will TELL HIM LATER. Again, IIRC.

anothermonkey thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog, very nice and much appreciated. I meant to tell you yesterday, so forgive me.

I think that was a text she sent to Jesse

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1671 on: October 16, 2008, 10:59:13 AM »

Hey Rob!! Didn't know you were updating your blog again..I will check it out.

In regards to the case, she said the same to a friend I believe? I think she was trying to cover her lies by trying to keep everyone apart beause she had told them all different stories.

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1672 on: October 16, 2008, 10:59:16 AM »

Do you remember when this text was sent?

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1673 on: October 16, 2008, 10:59:28 AM »

Those are my thoughts...

I don't know.. maybe in his own mind he thought he was being helpful, but if I were LE, I think I would be pretty suspicious.  Why is he being so helpful?  WHy doesn't he tell the police that his sister's stuff is at Tony's, and let them go pick her things up? Why is he taking it upon himself to go through her computer? Shouldn't that be LE's job?   Yeah, I can see wanting to help out your family.. especially when you believe they're completely innocent of something pretty major. But I would think you would want to have their permission to go through possible evidence? 
[/quote]

Yup, he was OVERLY helpful. jmo

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: October 16, 2008, 10:59:43 AM »

Why did Lee Anthony refuse to give a DNA sample?  George and Cindy Anthony gave samples, Lee refused!

Exactly!  Good Morning Klaas!
P00PKINZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1675 on: October 16, 2008, 10:59:57 AM »

Hello guys!  I am new here!  I've been reading all over the internet about this case.  This place seems to have the most sincere people anywhere!  I look forward to getting to know some of you!  Have a great day everyone!   
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1676 on: October 16, 2008, 11:00:05 AM »

Since Lee refused a poly and a dna test and has hired an attorney - one of the following MUST be true :
1) he is Caylee's father and that's why he doesn't want a dna test
2) he is materially involved in some way with Caylee's death or body disposal (i.e. some way that can be traced by dna)
3) he has committed some other unrelated crime and doesn't want his dna on record.

What say ye, monkeys ? 

Refusal to give DNA and/or take a lie detector test IMPLIES guilt, but not one of those statement MUST be true IMO.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: October 16, 2008, 11:00:15 AM »

I'm not sure of Lee or anyone other than Casey had anything to do with disposing of or moving Caylee's body. In my mind, it is Casey and Casey alone who killed Caylee and "got rid" of her body.

However, I will say that refusing to provide a DNA sample to aid in the case of your missing niece doesn't give the appearance of complete innocence.

If anything, I believe the Anthony family knows way more than they are saying and are putting on a grand act for all of us to see. Now, does that mean they killed or helped hide a body? No. But it could still mean hindering the investigation and prosecution, which I believe could be considered accessory after the fact. And even if it is not legally wrong it is morally wrong.

It's about something called basic human decency. That child deserves it and that family is not giving it to her. IMO

Well said, Goodnmad!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1678 on: October 16, 2008, 11:00:23 AM »

We don't know that he didn't give DNA. We just found out Cindy and George did, we thought they hadn't either.

IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1679 on: October 16, 2008, 11:00:30 AM »

because Lee is a poo-poo head  LOL

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.