April 23, 2024, 09:40:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370462 times)
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1680 on: October 16, 2008, 11:00:49 AM »

Im having a hard time believing Lee is an accomplice.  All that time that Casey wasnt going home and was mooching off her friends she didnt contact him.  She could of been spending the night with him.  Im sure they were close but I dont think she would tell Lee she killed Caylee and where her body is.  Im sure Lees lawyer has told him to shut up especially after watching his mother run her mouth with lies.  His world seems to be crumbling also and im hoping he is fed up with sister, mommy and daddy.  Maybe he finally realized his sister is a killer and doesnt want to have to say so.  I am hoping he is doing the right thing.
I am more inclined to think that Lee is an "after the fact" type accomplice.  IMO he helped her with the final cover up.  Why did he take it upon himself to go to Tony's to get the laptop and her belongings?  What else would this brother do to cover his sisters tracks? 
Those are my thoughts...

IMO, Lee tried to erase everything from the laptop.

ITA! Lee told LE when he went to Tony's house on 7/15 to retrieve KC's belongings he  notice KC's laptop on the table. It had a blue screen. Either KC did this before her mom & amy showed up, which I do not believe because KC was caught off guard, or Lee did it when he saw the laptop on the table.

Or someone at Tony's did it after Casey left & before Lee showed up...

If that is true it would mean Tony is involved in Caylee's disappearance which I do not believe.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1681 on: October 16, 2008, 11:00:55 AM »

Hello guys!  I am new here!  I've been reading all over the internet about this case.  This place seems to have the most sincere people anywhere!  I look forward to getting to know some of you!  Have a great day everyone!   

Welcome Poopkinz! 

Also, Welcome Pinki!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1682 on: October 16, 2008, 11:01:22 AM »

since Lee is the subject...

remember there was a text message from Casey to Lee or vice versa that said something like ~ if mom asks about me (calls), stay out of it, and I'll tell you later, lots of drama.. IIRC. I don't remember the date, but she is clearly telling Lee she will TELL HIM LATER. Again, IIRC.

I wonder what she told him later..

anothermonkey thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog, very nice and much appreciated. I meant to tell you yesterday, so forgive me.

Rob, I thought that she had called/texted this to Jesse.. Did she also send this to Lee as well?

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1683 on: October 16, 2008, 11:01:37 AM »

Why did Lee Anthony refuse to give a DNA sample?  George and Cindy Anthony gave samples, Lee refused!

We don't know that he didn't give DNA. We just found out Cindy and George did, we thought they hadn't either.

It was confirmed by LE that a warrant was required to get Lee's DNA.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1684 on: October 16, 2008, 11:01:43 AM »

Hello guys!  I am new here!  I've been reading all over the internet about this case.  This place seems to have the most sincere people anywhere!  I look forward to getting to know some of you!  Have a great day everyone!   

Welcome and I love the avi!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1685 on: October 16, 2008, 11:02:21 AM »

Why did Lee Anthony refuse to give a DNA sample?  George and Cindy Anthony gave samples, Lee refused!

We don't know that he didn't give DNA. We just found out Cindy and George did, we thought they hadn't either.

I missed that, so they do have his DNA then?

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1686 on: October 16, 2008, 11:02:28 AM »

Im having a hard time believing Lee is an accomplice.  All that time that Casey wasnt going home and was mooching off her friends she didnt contact him.  She could of been spending the night with him.  Im sure they were close but I dont think she would tell Lee she killed Caylee and where her body is.  Im sure Lees lawyer has told him to shut up especially after watching his mother run her mouth with lies.  His world seems to be crumbling also and im hoping he is fed up with sister, mommy and daddy.  Maybe he finally realized his sister is a killer and doesnt want to have to say so.  I am hoping he is doing the right thing.
I am more inclined to think that Lee is an "after the fact" type accomplice.  IMO he helped her with the final cover up.  Why did he take it upon himself to go to Tony's to get the laptop and her belongings?  What else would this brother do to cover his sisters tracks? 
Those are my thoughts...

and why did he take so long to get the laptop? Did Casey tell him something in that private one on one that Cindy didn't hear?

He was gone over 2 hours.

Isn't Lee's profession in IT? Wouldn't he do a better job of wiping the hard drive? Just asking ...

I remember you, Caylee.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1687 on: October 16, 2008, 11:02:59 AM »

Yep and why oh why lawyer up?Feeling attacked is no reason..An innocent man would walk in,tell everything he knows and walk out.Why spend thousands of dollars on attaining a lawyer if you are innocent?I wouldn't..NO WAY...Something is definitly not right about this..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1688 on: October 16, 2008, 11:03:06 AM »

Those are my thoughts...

He picked up his sister's belongings and handed them over to the LE..perfectly normal in my mind. He was trying to gather information that would tell him where his niece was.

IMO, Lee tried to erase everything from the laptop.

can you tell me why you believe that? Go back to his frame of mind at that point, he was trying desparately to find his niece ad fully cooperating with LE.

Did any info come out regarding Lee & Tony's interaction on that night?  If I were the uncle of a missing little 3 year old, you can bet that I would be over at the place that my sister last was interrogating every single last person who was with her.... did he say that there was any discussion, or just that he picked up her things and left?

I found it strange that Cindy never asked "Where's Caylee" when she went to Tony's to get Casey... I would be interested to know if Lee asked?
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1689 on: October 16, 2008, 11:03:10 AM »

Those are my thoughts...

and why did he take so long to get the laptop? Did Casey tell him something in that private one on one that Cindy didn't hear?

He was gone over 2 hours.

Isn't Lee's profession in IT? Wouldn't he do a better job of wiping the hard drive? Just asking ...

If he were, he would know that you cannot wipe out the info on a hard drive.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1690 on: October 16, 2008, 11:03:15 AM »

Maybe you thought Cindy and George hadn't but the report I heard clearly said the Cindy and George DID give DNA samples a couple weeks ago when asked by LE and Lee Anthony REFUSED to give DNA samples when asked by LE a couple weeks ago.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1691 on: October 16, 2008, 11:03:45 AM »

anothermonkey thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog, very nice and much appreciated. I meant to tell you yesterday, so forgive me.

Nothing to forgive. I truly am sorry for everything that happened to your friend (as well as what you've suffered in losing him).  You can tell just by looking at his picture what a great person he must have been. Smile

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1692 on: October 16, 2008, 11:03:52 AM »

I missed that, so they do have his DNA then?

Yes they do.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1693 on: October 16, 2008, 11:04:02 AM »

From the link I posted earlier!

Interesting Baez case:
He defended a man charged with killing his girlfriend's 2 year old daughter. The defense blamed the child's mother and stated that she was "cold" and "couldn't bring herself to cry". The man got 15 years for manslaughter. Casey's case will be an interesting switcheroo for him, i do believe! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1694 on: October 16, 2008, 11:04:08 AM »

remember there was a text message from Casey to Lee or vice versa that said something like ~ if mom asks about me (calls), stay out of it, and I'll tell you later, lots of drama.. IIRC. I don't remember the date, but she is clearly telling Lee she will TELL HIM LATER. Again, IIRC.

Rob, I thought that she had called/texted this to Jesse.. Did she also send this to Lee as well?

I thought Jesse as well

I remember you, Caylee.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1695 on: October 16, 2008, 11:04:36 AM »

because Lee is a poo-poo head  LOL

See, I know some of you get pizzed when I draw parallels...but Jug refused to give DNA samples also because he found it insulting. Maybe Lee felt the same way. He had every right to refuse and I don't believe it points to his guilt at all.

P00PKINZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1696 on: October 16, 2008, 11:05:08 AM »

Welcome and I love the avi!!

Thank you!  That's my daughter about 10 years ago.  It was her 1st Halloween costume that I made!   
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1697 on: October 16, 2008, 11:05:20 AM »

that's the KEY question concerning Lee. His DNA is somewhere it shouldn't be and he knows it. The rest of us are just waiting to find out where it will show up. Hiring an attorney seems to be an attempt to refute whatever findings are discovered.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1698 on: October 16, 2008, 11:05:35 AM »

i think that text was to jesse.
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1699 on: October 16, 2008, 11:05:46 AM »

Why do they want his DNA? Was someone elses DNA besides Caylee's found in the car? And can't they arrest him for not helping with the investigation?? SOMETHING isn't RIGHT!. I didn't know all this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.