April 26, 2024, 04:45:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370688 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1760 on: October 16, 2008, 11:39:41 AM »

Casey's team are like the 3 stooges 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: October 16, 2008, 11:40:00 AM »

Why did Lee Anthony refuse to give a DNA sample?  George and Cindy Anthony gave samples, Lee refused!

We don't know that he didn't give DNA. We just found out Cindy and George did, we thought they hadn't either.

Maybe you thought Cindy and George hadn't but the report I heard clearly said the Cindy and George DID give DNA samples a couple weeks ago when asked by LE and Lee Anthony REFUSED to give DNA samples when asked by LE a couple weeks ago.

I suspect that forensic DNA testing determined that one of those strands of hair found inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle did not belong to Caylee.  In my opinion ... if the DNA of that hair is a match to Lee Anthony ... the implication is that he assisted his sister in the coverup ... in the disposal of Caylee's remains.

IMO

Janet

++++++++

Casey Anthony's Father To Testify Against Her In Front Of Grand Jury
POSTED: 5:56 pm EDT October 9, 2008
UPDATED: 6:29 pm EDT October 9, 2008

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17680298/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1762 on: October 16, 2008, 11:41:17 AM »

I've never for a minute thought George or Lee were Caylee's father.It is my opinion though that Lee is more involved than we know concerning little Caylee.If not and it comes out he is totally innocent,hand me a plate of crow and I'll eat..

Nuff said....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1763 on: October 16, 2008, 11:41:44 AM »

since Lee is the subject...

remember there was a text message from Casey to Lee or vice versa that said something like ~ if mom asks about me (calls), stay out of it, and I'll tell you later, lots of drama.. IIRC. I don't remember the date, but she is clearly telling Lee she will TELL HIM LATER. Again, IIRC.
I wonder what she told him later..

anothermonkey thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog, very nice and much appreciated. I meant to tell you yesterday, so forgive me.

Rob, I thought that she had called/texted this to Jesse.. Did she also send this to Lee as well?

I was just looking at this. The text message isn't in the timeline. I'd like to put it in if I could find it........

6/15  Argument at Anthony house, Casey screaming at parents.  (Neighbor)
6/15  Casey stays at Tony’s house.  (DJ-roommate)
6/16  Investigators are honing on this date that something may have happened to Caylee.
6/16  Casey and Caylee leave GP house at 12:50 PM, both wearing a backpack.  (George)
6/16  Last day George sees Caylee.  George leaves the house at 2:30 PM for work.
6/16 Unanswered calls: 
          3:03 PM – Dad cell
          4:10 PM – Mom work
          4:11 PM – Mom cell
          4:13 PM – Mom cell
          4:14 PM – Mom work
          4:19 PM – Tony
          4:21 PM – Jesse
          4:24 PM – Mom cell
          6:32 PM – Mom home
          6:33 PM – Checks Voicemail
          7:06 PM – Mom home
          7:20 PM –Amy
          End of Cell Activity for the day
6/16  Cindy claims her mother spoke to Caylee after this date.
6/16  Tony tells investigators Casey was not in a panic, or searching for Caylee
6/17   11 AM call?
6/17  Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales applies for moving to Sawgrass Apts.
6/18  Unanswered phone calls:
         12:33 PM – Mom home
         12:34 PM – Mom cell
         12:35 PM – Mom home
         12:36 PM – Dad cell
          1:09 PM – Mom cell
          1:11 PM – Mom home
6/18  Casey backs car into Anthony’s garage which is unusual.  (Neighbor)
6/18 Casey borrows neighbors shovel for 1 hr from Anthony’s neighbor.           
6/20  Club Fusian with Tony—blue dress.  (Friday)  Pictures of this until 1 am 6/21.
6/24  George Anthony reports his gas cans with $50 of gas in them were stolen
6/24  George found his missing gas cans in Casey’s trunk.
6/24  George states Casey (w/o Caylee) came to Anthony home between 2:25pm and 2:30pm       
        (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html)
6/24  Casey sends message to Troy @ 2:40pm
6/24  Casey calls Jessie @ 2:46 (per Jessie). 18 min.call. Casey tells "Caylee" to get off the table.
        http://courttv-mb1.courttv.com/showthread.php?t=340430 (prior 2 entries)
6/25  Casey calls Jessie Grund and tells him she if free to go out with him this weekend.
6/27  Tony  picked Casey up from Amscot, Casey claims it broke down and ran out of gas.
6/27  Club Fusian with Tony.  (Friday)  Last night Clint works at Fusion as a DJ.
6/30  Car (’98 White Pontiac) towed from Amscot
7/01-7/09  Cindy and George on vacation
7/02  Casey gets Bella Vida tattoo. (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26410773/)
7/04  Cindy cooks for Tony and roommate.
7/08  Amy travels to Puerto Rico until7/15, Casey drove her car while she was away.
7/09 Amy in PR, Casey has her car.
7/13 Date Tony’s roommate (the DJ) says he and Tony last saw Caylee.
7/15  Picked up car from impound (Tuesday)
7/15  Casey picked Amy up at the airport with Amy’s car at 2:30PM
7/15  Amy tells Cindy where to find Casey (this occurred in the evening).
7/15  Cindy finds Casey at Tony’s (Clint)
7/15  Cindy calls 911 to say her car was stolen, $45,000. credit card bill.

I don't know if you have this already but the text from casey to jesse was on july 3rd.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1764 on: October 16, 2008, 11:41:47 AM »

o/t A 6 yr old boy was taken by gunpoint in LasVegas by either 5 or 6 men.  Just announced on Fox News.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3723.0
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 11:46:47 AM by klaasend » Logged
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1765 on: October 16, 2008, 11:41:52 AM »

It seems to me that a while back there was mentioned that when Cindy & George
were having problems and were thinking about divorce they got back together
but had to pay off all his gambling debts. I wonder when that was and how much.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1766 on: October 16, 2008, 11:41:58 AM »

Why did Lee Anthony refuse to give a DNA sample?  George and Cindy Anthony gave samples, Lee refused!

Yep and why oh why lawyer up?Feeling attacked is no reason..An innocent man would walk in,tell everything he knows and walk out.Why spend thousands of dollars on attaining a lawyer if you are innocent?I wouldn't..NO WAY...Something is definitly not right about this..

Same thing was said about the McCains. With all that was going on in the public and the media, they would have been stupid not to get a lawyer.

Would you spend thousands of dollars lawyering up if you were innocent?As far as the McCains? Another country,seems they had reason to because they were suspected of doing in Madeline...Not Lee though,he was never a suspect..

As big as the situation became in the public and the media, absolutely I would get an attorney.

Well not me..I don't have that kind of money to throw away.If I'm truly innocent,just try proving differently..That's my motto!

According to the A's, the LE focused on Casey from the beginning...well DUH!!  However, believing that, as I think they do, I don't think it is odd that Lee got an attorney....and I think he was just being an axxhole.....I like LP but I am still not convinced that as he says, Lee is Caylee's bioDad...I will eat those words if it turns out to be true. JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1767 on: October 16, 2008, 11:42:07 AM »

My thoughts about Lee:

* He should have a lawyer with all of the accusations flying around about his involvement
* At the same time, he should have volunteered his DNA and it is suspicious that he did not
* With all of the talking the Anthonys have done, addressing rumors and LE evidence out in the public, do you not find it strange they have not once addressed the LA might be Caylee's daddy rumor? Sure. Maybe it is disgusting to them and they will not "validate" it with a response. If someone was suggesting my brother was the father of my daughter, I'd bet he'd at least make one statement short and sweet. "No, that is not true." Why? Because he knows it is not true and would not stand by and let it be said.

My opinions only. I'm not convinced either way about the rumor. I'm just saying no reaction is suspicious to me.

Great points.
As far as disputing the rumors about being the father, it wasn't the LE that was circulating it, it was the blogs. I would not have addressed it either.
If someone accused my brother of fathering Nicholas? I would not give anyone the time of day either. I would just think they were sick and move on. No way I would give it a moment of my time or energy. You can't convince people who believe that anyways and he didn't owe the blogs an answer to that rumor in my opinion.

It's a fair opinion and I respect it. As I said, I'm not convinced of anything regarding paternity until it comes out as fact during the trial -- if it does.

I remember you, Caylee.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1768 on: October 16, 2008, 11:42:17 AM »

Is that a bottle of Anthony kool aid?

Good Morning - Still behind in reading.  Just noticing Baez is missing his wedding ring?
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1769 on: October 16, 2008, 11:44:25 AM »

Is as I've always said.A volatile temper!! I bet the neighbors heard alot coming from Casy's mouth...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1770 on: October 16, 2008, 11:44:37 AM »

Is that a bottle of Anthony kool aid?

Good Morning - Still behind in reading.  Just noticing Baez is missing his wedding ring?

Good Mornin! Yep-if his wife was smart-she gave him the boot-when he announced to the world about "his girl"..

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1771 on: October 16, 2008, 11:44:38 AM »

DOTTIE:

Yes, I've added it. Thank you! 

Timeline link:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3217.0
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1772 on: October 16, 2008, 11:45:02 AM »

We don't know that he didn't give DNA. We just found out Cindy and George did, we thought they hadn't either.

Maybe you thought Cindy and George hadn't but the report I heard clearly said the Cindy and George DID give DNA samples a couple weeks ago when asked by LE and Lee Anthony REFUSED to give DNA samples when asked by LE a couple weeks ago.

I suspect that forensic DNA testing determined that one of those strands of hair found inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle did not belong to Caylee.  In my opinion ... if the DNA of that hair is a match to Lee Anthony ... the implication is that he assisted his sister in the coverup ... in the disposal of Caylee's remains.

IMO

Janet

++++++++

But wasn't that Lee's car previously? I just think if that's all they have, they are walking on thin ice as far as implicating Lee is concerned.

I remember you, Caylee.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1773 on: October 16, 2008, 11:46:36 AM »

IMO

Janet

++++++++

But wasn't that Lee's car previously? I just think if that's all they have, they are walking on thin ice as far as implicating Lee is concerned.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1774 on: October 16, 2008, 11:47:16 AM »

Trust me. I'm no public speaker. Just a writer. So many people could use your help dressing fierce, Dolce! Oh, honey, come to my local Wal-Mart and take a gander.

I only go to WalMart for Halloween candy and DVD's.  LOL  I never set foot in a WalMart until last year. 

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1775 on: October 16, 2008, 11:47:30 AM »

IMO

Janet

++++++++

IMO, the dna was also wanted for a paternity test.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1776 on: October 16, 2008, 11:47:40 AM »

So Cindy said on the Today Show yesterday that she and Casey had some special mother and daughter time before the arrest. I remember someone last night pointing out a scratch or bruise of some sort on Cindy's nose. Well, I wonder what kind of bonding they did. For some reason, I can just see these two throwing down.

I remember you, Caylee.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: October 16, 2008, 11:48:18 AM »

since Lee is the subject...

remember there was a text message from Casey to Lee or vice versa that said something like ~ if mom asks about me (calls), stay out of it, and I'll tell you later, lots of drama.. IIRC. I don't remember the date, but she is clearly telling Lee she will TELL HIM LATER. Again, IIRC.
I wonder what she told him later..

anothermonkey thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog, very nice and much appreciated. I meant to tell you yesterday, so forgive me.

Rob, I thought that she had called/texted this to Jesse.. Did she also send this to Lee as well?

I was just looking at this. The text message isn't in the timeline. I'd like to put it in if I could find it........

6/15  Casey stays at Tony’s house.  (DJ-roommate)
6/16  Investigators are honing on this date that something may have happened to Caylee.
6/16  Casey and Caylee leave GP house at 12:50 PM, both wearing a backpack.  (George)
6/16  Last day George sees Caylee.  George leaves the house at 2:30 PM for work.
6/16 Unanswered calls: 
          3:03 PM – Dad cell
          4:10 PM – Mom work
          4:11 PM – Mom cell
          4:13 PM – Mom cell
          4:14 PM – Mom work
          4:19 PM – Tony
          4:21 PM – Jesse
          4:24 PM – Mom cell
          6:32 PM – Mom home
          6:33 PM – Checks Voicemail
          7:06 PM – Mom home
          7:20 PM –Amy
          End of Cell Activity for the day
6/16  Cindy claims her mother spoke to Caylee after this date.
6/16  Tony tells investigators Casey was not in a panic, or searching for Caylee
6/17   11 AM call?
6/17  Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales applies for moving to Sawgrass Apts.
6/18  Unanswered phone calls:
         12:33 PM – Mom home
         12:34 PM – Mom cell
         12:35 PM – Mom home
         12:36 PM – Dad cell
          1:09 PM – Mom cell
          1:11 PM – Mom home
6/18  Casey backs car into Anthony’s garage which is unusual.  (Neighbor)
6/18 Casey borrows neighbors shovel for 1 hr from Anthony’s neighbor.           
6/20  Club Fusian with Tony—blue dress.  (Friday)  Pictures of this until 1 am 6/21.
6/24  George Anthony reports his gas cans with $50 of gas in them were stolen
6/24  George found his missing gas cans in Casey’s trunk.
6/24  George states Casey (w/o Caylee) came to Anthony home between 2:25pm and 2:30pm       
        (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html)
6/24  Casey sends message to Troy @ 2:40pm
6/24  Casey calls Jessie @ 2:46 (per Jessie). 18 min.call. Casey tells "Caylee" to get off the table.
        http://courttv-mb1.courttv.com/showthread.php?t=340430 (prior 2 entries)
6/25  Casey calls Jessie Grund and tells him she if free to go out with him this weekend.
6/27  Tony  picked Casey up from Amscot, Casey claims it broke down and ran out of gas.
6/27  Club Fusian with Tony.  (Friday)  Last night Clint works at Fusion as a DJ.
6/30  Car (’98 White Pontiac) towed from Amscot
7/01-7/09  Cindy and George on vacation
7/02  Casey gets Bella Vida tattoo. (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26410773/)
7/04  Cindy cooks for Tony and roommate.
7/08  Amy travels to Puerto Rico until7/15, Casey drove her car while she was away.
7/09 Amy in PR, Casey has her car.
7/13 Date Tony’s roommate (the DJ) says he and Tony last saw Caylee.
7/15  Picked up car from impound (Tuesday)
7/15  Casey picked Amy up at the airport with Amy’s car at 2:30PM
7/15  Amy tells Cindy where to find Casey (this occurred in the evening).
7/15  Cindy finds Casey at Tony’s (Clint)
7/15  Cindy calls 911 to say her car was stolen, $45,000. credit card bill.

I don't know if you have this already but the text from casey to jesse was on july 3rd.

You can add that according to her computer forensic report, Casey's "Diary of Days" was created as a word file on 7/2. 

It was posted on her MySpace on 7/7, I believe, thought to be in response to her mother's 7/3 MySpace post asking "where is Caylee"
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1778 on: October 16, 2008, 11:48:27 AM »

Hello monkeys.....I went out early this morning and had a nice breakfast, then my son had a appointment for some research on photography and brought me back here to the room and I have been reading up on anything that I have missed...I see that Lee is being discussed and also the statement that the Lawyer made......I posted last night that Lee was still around and going about his days as he normally would (or I guess as he normallly would ) for I dont know if the word Normal can be used in the same sentence with any of the Anthony's...The Lawyers statement, well now I dont knoiw if that was a slip or just a deep rooted thought escaping his mouth without him thinking about it....I choose the later...............Anyway my son should be back in a few miutes and we will be gone to have lunch and then later we will meet my friend for drinks and dinner and some more discussion about whatever I can shake out of him about this case........Its nice and the sun is hot here...hope its doing its job and drying things up real nice for Tim to resume the search whenever he can......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1779 on: October 16, 2008, 11:49:04 AM »

So Cindy said on the Today Show yesterday that she and Casey had some special mother and daughter time before the arrest. I remember someone last night pointing out a scratch or bruise of some sort on Cindy's nose. Well, I wonder what kind of bonding they did. For some reason, I can just see these two throwing down.

"Absolutely"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.