April 26, 2024, 09:44:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370656 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1780 on: October 16, 2008, 11:49:55 AM »

o/t A 6 yr old boy was taken by gunpoint in LasVegas by either 5 or 6 men.  Just announced on Fox News.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3723.0

I have my opinion about Mexican Nationals doing this and what this country should be doing with its borders.  But it is not PC and O/T.

Lisa
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1781 on: October 16, 2008, 11:49:58 AM »

It is so strange that Lee was not around to give support to George Cindy and the evil one,  I think its time for le to go check out the trunks of the Anthonys .Kc was on the loose-Lee is missing-unless he is with the nanny-I think he could be in a trunk
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1782 on: October 16, 2008, 11:50:10 AM »

Trust me. I'm no public speaker. Just a writer. So many people could use your help dressing fierce, Dolce! Oh, honey, come to my local Wal-Mart and take a gander.

I only go to WalMart for Halloween candy and DVD's.  LOL  I never set foot in a WalMart until last year. 

I live in a podunk town. So super Wal-Mart is basically the best thing we have.

So, ya think you could design a Casey Anthony Hallowween costume for us monkeys?

I remember you, Caylee.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1783 on: October 16, 2008, 11:50:15 AM »

Trust me. I'm no public speaker. Just a writer. So many people could use your help dressing fierce, Dolce! Oh, honey, come to my local Wal-Mart and take a gander.

I only go to WalMart for Halloween candy and DVD's.  LOL  I never set foot in a WalMart until last year. 

Dolce..
I envy you!! I moved from the big city to the boonies a few years ago. The ONLY store here is Wal Mart.  To really go "shopping" i have to travel about 4 hours...

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1784 on: October 16, 2008, 11:50:41 AM »

Just felt the need...

I love all you monkey's to pieces you know?Just because we disagree doesn't mean I love you any less..I just felt a need to make that very clear..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1785 on: October 16, 2008, 11:50:44 AM »

So just who is Jose Baez, he seems to to talk a good game, but is he as good as he would have us believe. Maybe not. He loves the high profile cases, thats for sure. Something like the Caylee Anthony case is right up his ally, but can he produce?

His history is a little shakey to say the least. Prior to becoming involved with the Caylee Anthony case, he represented Nilton Diaz, a Lake County man arrested in the death of boxer Wilfredo Vazquez’s granddaughter. Nilton Diaz has been found guilty, and is awaiting sentence.

Prior to the Diaz disaster Baez represented Kissimmee Mayor George Gant. This 2007 trial was entertainment at it’s finest. Gant had been suspended from office and accused of sexual battery in connection with a gynecology exam in 2002. This air tight case fell apart when the prosecutions star witness suddenly refused to testify. So score one for Baez, but it was hardly due to his legal abilities.

In 2006 Baez took on an equally improbable case. Elvira Garcia stood accused of kidnapping her room mates 6 week old daughter. This particular case was dropped by police when it became evident that the entire event was a domestic squable.

So where does this leave our illustrious attorney? Well based on my research Jose Baez really does not have much of a background. The only serious case that actually made it into court, Nilton Diaz, he lost!

It is clear though that Jose Baez is looking to break into the big leagues. To do that, he is going to have to clean up his act, going on national TV and saying things like “the grand jury system doesn’t work”, or “It is not in my clients best interest for her to tell what she knows” hardly endears him to either us poor mortals, or the judges that he might appear before.

http://www.bloggernews.net/118118

And further down on this same page is a post:
"easy going mom said,in October 11th, 2008 at 8:39 am Hello all, did some research (one of my hidden talents) into his old web site from Jan 07. his main law was DUI/DWI some quotes from his original web site:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.baezlawfirm.com/

“He has defended hundreds of clients accused of crimes ranging from minor infractions to serious felonies.”

“As a Orlando Florida criminal attorney Mr. Baez has helped numerous defendants win their cases, which is why people chose Jose A. Baez when they need a Florida DUI lawyer or help with other criminal charges.”

“While Mr. Baez’s primary office is in Orlando, he defends clients throughout the state. As a Florida DUI lawyer, Mr. Baez has frequently defended persons accused of operating under the influence of alcohol and drugs.”

(he has also changed his phone number) ??
(407) 926-4111

“Mr. Baez’s office is staffed with skilled and talented professionals blah…blah..blah. The office is accessible twenty four hours per day, seven days per week.”

Like Jan said above on his current web site there are no active links leading anywhere, and on his old site - same thing, no active links - do think their might have been some type of video. Last update was Dec 07 - so the links were never there before the Momster Case!!

Also he was somehow associated with Wolfe & Stec, Ltd. Illinois criminal defense lawyers but this has been removed from the new site?? I wonder why?

Oct 07 was when his site was updated to new version….

Funny stuff  What a load of Poop!"

~Guideposts
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1786 on: October 16, 2008, 11:51:24 AM »

I have thought of this, too. Surely LE had a trail on Lee so he couldn't (move the body, skip town) or such? Right? I hope!

Also, I was thinking about these tips the A's claim to be getting. Surely their phones are tapped and LE would know of these, if they were real or legit????? 

But what if Lee did this before anyone knew Casey was dead?What if it was him that Casey called for help?I dunno...

Good point. Hopefully they have that call logged on her cell, if indeed she did call him??

I think someone checked the phomne logs yesterday and there were no calls to Lee during that crucial period
[/quote]

I might have stated this before. But as far as any contact with Lee during the crucial dates I keep thinking about Casey's first jailhouse call. She kept asking for Tony's number, she asked for Lee to be put back on the line for Tony's number. IIRC Casey started seeing Tony at the end of  May. Because Lee had Tony's number that means he could have contacted Casey via that number. Thus he could have called to warn about Cindy's coming on July 16th, or for any other reason without there being a record of his call on Casey's cell.
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1787 on: October 16, 2008, 11:53:11 AM »

Did any info come out regarding Lee & Tony's interaction on that night?  If I were the uncle of a missing little 3 year old, you can bet that I would be over at the place that my sister last was interrogating every single last person who was with her.... did he say that there was any discussion, or just that he picked up her things and left?

I found it strange that Cindy never asked "Where's Caylee" when she went to Tony's to get Casey... I would be interested to know if Lee asked?

Tony and his roommates have all stated that they had no idea what was going on until the LE showed up at their place.  NOT CINDY, NOT LEE...the LE. 
This is per their thread set up in the Caylee forum.

That right there would lead me to believe then that the whole family was in on whatever was going on.

WHY WOULD NOBODY ASK ABOUT CAYLEE?  It makes no sense to me.
It is the ONLY this I would be asking!!!

On the 911 tape when Cindy was on hold, you could hear her tell Casey " I gave you enough time 31 days, I keep telling you I wanna see Caylee, You tell me she's sleeping all the time" That was the first call. Second call was reporting Caylee missing,then the frantic voice of Cindy saying " The car smells like a god damn dead body has been in the car" Now as for her friends? She could have easly said " Oh she's at the nanny's house or with my parents" Who are they to say " No she's not" Ya know? What I'm getting at is Cindy knew something was wrong, telling her mom all the time she fell asleep at (whoevers house) And Cindy would say "Let's go get her and Casey would say "No I'll have her call you" Then Cindy said " No! I wanna hold her" She knew something was wrong and that's why she called 911. I'm sorry but I don't think Cindy n George had anything to do with this. Please don't all jump on me at once now lol.. IMO.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1788 on: October 16, 2008, 11:54:12 AM »

Dolce..
I envy you!! I moved from the big city to the boonies a few years ago. The ONLY store here is Wal Mart.  To really go "shopping" i have to travel about 4 hours...
OMG!  Between you and GnM's situation I think I would just about die. 
LOL  Casey costume?  LOL  My machines would break! 
*On another note you can order great designer fashion online*

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1789 on: October 16, 2008, 11:56:12 AM »

Just felt the need...

I love all you monkey's to pieces you know?Just because we disagree doesn't mean I love you any less..I just felt a need to make that very clear..
Oh Tot!!

OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1790 on: October 16, 2008, 11:57:19 AM »

I am curious as this is an ongoing investigation that IF Caylee's body was found would they need to tell the Anthonys' and/or Casey, Caseys' attorney ? after all the searchers was sworn to secrecy of any findings that they could find while they were out searching...

but, maybe this evidence was brought before the GJ on Tuesday....? just a thought and jmo
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1791 on: October 16, 2008, 11:57:48 AM »

My Husband has his own computer business and if that was the case alot more Yahoo computer users would now if this virus not just Yahoo any mail because whoever recieved it no matter what mail server they used would have all experienced the same thing and I virus does not just hit one part of the comp it hides itself in different files and you would have to go and remove it from each file

My husband like the GEEK lol we were at a customers the other day and she said you talking grrek to me I said no he's talking geek to you and she looked at me like how rude lol He bailed me out and said yep I am a geek and proud of it lol

My husband isn't what I'd call a social butterfly, and can't stand it when others ask him for computer advice.. don't get me started on the "old lady" across the street who suddenly can't figure out her email.    So needless to say, he wouldn't be "opening up shop" anytime soon. 

But he was getting all smart-alecky (however you spell it).. and went on to say:

"Oh, and if it were a virus, what virus?  We'd better contact Symantec, McAfee, and Trend Micro to let them know there's a new destructive virus in the wild so they can update their virus scan products! Surely they'll want to work to identify the executable responsible for this horrible invasion of Casey's privacy and so update their products to protect others from suffering the same fate she and likely countless others have suffered. They'll also need to understand the attack vector!  Was she infected by clicking on a web link, opening an email, or is it a worm that's propagating the virus? We may need to get Microsoft involved if there's a worm written to exploit yet another of the many holes in the Windows Operating System so they can write another security patch"

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1792 on: October 16, 2008, 11:58:27 AM »

Dolce..
OMG!  Between you and GnM's situation I think I would just about die. 
LOL  Casey costume?  LOL  My machines would break! 
*On another note you can order great designer fashion online*

Just jumping in here.....I am a big Target shopper, but I can't go by the womens clothes section without thinking about that #82 hoodie and hoping that it isn't still on the racks!

Lisa
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1793 on: October 16, 2008, 11:58:52 AM »

Just felt the need...

We're here for the same reason and that is a good reason.

Monkey love!!!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: October 16, 2008, 11:58:59 AM »

Just felt the need...

Oh Tot!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1795 on: October 16, 2008, 11:59:09 AM »

Pic of Annie wearing the hat found in the Anthony's garbage...

Okay, this is something that has bugged me for awhile.  Can one of our skilled Monkeys put this hat and the one found side by side?  Seems this one is worn on the rim and *IF* memory serves me the one thrown away was not as worn.  Thanks in advance - behind again (darn it why do I need sleep) but be there soon!!!!!
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1796 on: October 16, 2008, 11:59:11 AM »

I am curious as this is an ongoing investigation that IF Caylee's body was found would they need to tell the Anthonys' and/or Casey, Caseys' attorney ? after all the searchers was sworn to secrecy of any findings that they could find while they were out searching...

but, maybe this evidence was brought before the GJ on Tuesday....? just a thought and jmo

forgot to mention that...since the Anthonys' are keeping up the charade of Caylee being alive...LE/DA are also keeping up their charade that no body was found until trail ... which will be the big bomb....smoking gun...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: October 16, 2008, 11:59:32 AM »

I'm not sure what the legalities are.  I don't think they have Caylee's body yet though.
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1798 on: October 16, 2008, 12:00:12 PM »

So Cindy said on the Today Show yesterday that she and Casey had some special mother and daughter time before the arrest. I remember someone last night pointing out a scratch or bruise of some sort on Cindy's nose. Well, I wonder what kind of bonding they did. For some reason, I can just see these two throwing down.

"Absolutely"

From day one..... 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1799 on: October 16, 2008, 12:00:31 PM »

LE would inform the Anthonys' probably after confirnmation of the identity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.