April 24, 2024, 05:24:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370541 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #240 on: October 15, 2008, 01:00:23 PM »

Re: death penalty will be taken off the table..per Rob. (sorry, I messed up the quotes lol)

I agree

Plus, during sentencing phase, when the victim's family is given the opportunity to speak, it would end up being Cindy...in one of her infamous rants.
[/q

Uh Huh     in  her Caylee  tee shirt  baseball bat  and hammer  in hand

You know she will be wearing that t-shirt during the trial!

Lisa
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: October 15, 2008, 01:01:06 PM »

Court TV reporting after digging further into the wording of the indictment....it is not just "general language" and in their opinion they are suggesting there is a 2nd person involved

I believe there is a 2nd person.

What I don't get is why they haven't already arrested the second person. They have the indictment, and normally, as soon as the indictment is handed down, the person is brought in.

Is it possible that the 2nd person is someone they are not sure of exactly "who" it is yet?

I guess what I am saying is that they know there was a 2nd person involved, have someone/someones in mind but need more info?

Maybe they just tacked the 2nd person in with the indictment instead of having to bring it later?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: October 15, 2008, 01:01:59 PM »

Re: death penalty will be taken off the table..per Rob. (sorry, I messed up the quotes lol)

I agree

Plus, during sentencing phase, when the victim's family is given the opportunity to speak, it would end up being Cindy...in one of her infamous rants.

right nicnic - it would be long after the trial and only during the sentencing phase after emotions have had a proper chance to cool off.

Cindy : PLEASE DON'T KILL MY DAUGHTER!

That will sway some people.

Especially if Lee is involved..Huge sympathy then....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: October 15, 2008, 01:02:00 PM »

Court TV reporting after digging further into the wording of the indictment....it is not just "general language" and in their opinion they are suggesting there is a 2nd person involved

ITA! I read the indictments in depth last night and it does appear the DA has left the door open for an accomplice. If I had to make an educated guess it would be Lee who is still MIA.

I agree.  I suspect that Lee Anthony may have assisted his sister in the disposal of Caylee's remains.  His actions may have been made in an attempt to shield his sister from the legal consequences of her wrong doing.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #244 on: October 15, 2008, 01:05:20 PM »

ITA! I read the indictments in depth last night and it does appear the DA has left the door open for an accomplice. If I had to make an educated guess it would be Lee who is still MIA.

Lee has always been my vote,even from the very beginning...

I think that Lee has things to hide, but that he did not harm or help harm or even help hide Caylee.
My hunch is on Annie - we already know that Casey told someone she gets Xanax from Annie - if LE can show that Annie knew that Casey used it on Caylee, she's in deep poo.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #245 on: October 15, 2008, 01:05:21 PM »

Rob, I know you think it could be Lee (as do I), but what are your thoughts about Annie?

Lisa

thanks for asking Lisa.. I'm not sure how Annie could truly be an accessory. I know she could be a person who supplied drugs like xanax.. but I don't know if she would be a person hiding a body. You need a serious level of trust with someone as diabolical as the person who committed the crime.

- jmo -

what are your thoughts?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: October 15, 2008, 01:06:01 PM »

I think this video of George is only 15 min's old or is live. 
http://www.wftv.com/video/17719972/index.html

George, George!  I had hope for you!   I bet Cindy kicked the s**** out of him for yesterday, and this interview was his way to get back in her good graces. 

Lisa

I had hope for him too..........now he is just like Cindy. So disappointed! Here I thought he accepted that Caylee was gone, but no, denial all over again. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #247 on: October 15, 2008, 01:09:07 PM »

Indictments...

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/grand_jury_indictment.pdf

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #248 on: October 15, 2008, 01:09:21 PM »

Rob, I know you think it could be Lee (as do I), but what are your thoughts about Annie?

Lisa

thanks for asking Lisa.. I'm not sure how Annie could truly be an accessory. I know she could be a person who supplied drugs like xanax.. but I don't know if she would be a person hiding a body. You need a serious level of trust with someone as diabolical as the person who committed the crime.

- jmo -

what are your thoughts?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #249 on: October 15, 2008, 01:10:37 PM »

What I don't get is why they haven't already arrested the second person. They have the indictment, and normally, as soon as the indictment is handed down, the person is brought in.

Is it possible that the 2nd person is someone they are not sure of exactly "who" it is yet?

I guess what I am saying is that they know there was a 2nd person involved, have someone/someones in mind but need more info?

Maybe they just tacked the 2nd person in with the indictment instead of having to bring it later?

I do not think an indictment can be handed down unless the POI is named.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: October 15, 2008, 01:12:46 PM »

Fox News said there was supposed to be more news on Fox Orlando within the next couple of hours regarding this case.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: October 15, 2008, 01:16:26 PM »

Lisa

- jmo -

what are your thoughts?

I'm not Lisa but what you are saying about Annie not being the person makes perfect sense to me...Lee however?Absolutly!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #252 on: October 15, 2008, 01:17:03 PM »

OMG MrsK.. thanks for that CNN link 

Prime News host Mike Galanos spars with a Casey Anthony defense spokesman over the media's handling of the case.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/14/caylee.grand.jury/index.html?eref=rss_us#cnnSTCVideo

OK  I think MAYBE Todd Black just sunk the ship!  Listen to the 2nd point he was trying to make (addressing a caller comment) about 2 minutes into interview

Todd Black :  "This is a very serious case ... involving not just the LOSS OF LIFE OF THIS LITTLE GIRL"

GREAT CATCH INVISION!

Janet

Thanks Janet .. I am truly bothered by his choice of words ... He did not imply that this was a "missing" child ... he specifically stated the "loss of life" ... then goes on to say "but the loss of whatever's going to happen to Casey Anthony ..."  (to me implying because of what she has done)

To me this does NOT sound like an "over view" of the case ... but indeed that at least he (a spokesman for the defense team) believes this child to be deceased!

I could be wrong ... maybe I misinterpreted his statement ...

My interpretation is that he is speaking of the "case", which indeed does involve the "loss of life of this little girl".
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: October 15, 2008, 01:18:10 PM »

I could not believe after yesterday George was still wearing that t-shirt.

Lisa

Lisa - Personally .. I will continue to wear my Caylee shirt ... the way I see it .. (perhaps not the same as George) but she is still "missing" ... Until Tim brings her home ... I will continue to wear it in support/honor of "her" ...  < ok ... I feel the tears coming now >   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #254 on: October 15, 2008, 01:18:19 PM »

Lisa

- jmo -

what are your thoughts?

I guess Annie might have had maybe an indirect involvement because we never saw her txt msgs or testimony.  That leads me to believe they are evidence that LE wants to keep secret.  Maybe she knew that Casey was drugging Caylee?  But then I go back to Lee because he and Casey do share a tight bond and I suspect he is as much a sociopath as she is. 

Lisa
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #255 on: October 15, 2008, 01:18:44 PM »

From what I am reading it is Count 2 that is in question regarding another person...

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: October 15, 2008, 01:20:13 PM »

I do not think an indictment can be handed down unless the POI is named.

That's what I'm thinking too. If the grand jury has to look at evidence in order to determine there is enough to indict someone, I'm not sure how they can not know who the evidence pertains to.

I Stand With The Girl
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #257 on: October 15, 2008, 01:20:48 PM »

Quote from: NaNaPenny63 on Today at 09:01:55 AM
I missed the today show interview is there a link for it somewhere I have been trying to catch up and read page 1 at the same time HAHA that is almost impossible!! Can someone please post it for me if there is I really would love to see that freak show.   TIA
this is why i hardly ever post in here....i say good morning....no one ever says anything back.....i asked a ? no one answers....i guess I havent been here long enough or something to get acknowlegement  oh well have a great day

No one hardly responds to me either but I love this forum.  I was going to ask Klaas if she could turn my post number back to "1" so I could get another welcome!   

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #258 on: October 15, 2008, 01:21:17 PM »

Does anyone wonder just what kind of questions they asked George yesterday?  I am thinking softballs...

Hi Lalas

My guess would be that they didn't ask him very much at all. They probably swore him in, presented him with a copy of statements that had been made previously regarding his encounter with Casey about the car trunk, and that was it.

I am thinking that too.  Most of the stuff we saw played out in front of the media was all ploy to gain sympathy.  Everyone needs to remember that most of the people with exception to those that are on the blogs do not know much in this case.  They already know that Orlando and the surrounding area has read or heard things, but most people do not pay close attention to details.  George did nothing that hurt Casey in that GJ...he told the story of the gas cans...he saw nothing.  Remember they did not ask him in his previous statement about seeing a body, I don't think, so if he didn't say anything then...he has no reason to now. He could simply say I did not see into the trunk.  No previous evidence to the contrary and it's his word only.

Yes, grand jury testimony is very low-key, cut and dried. There's no histrionics, no posturing, no cross-examination, no "objection your honor." The witness is seated, asked questions, recorded by the court reporter, and then dismissed. Most of the time our grand jury witnesses were actually the investigators who were there to swear under oath that the statements and records were correct. That's why I think George was only there to verify the trunk incident.

I'm not an expert on legal matters.  When I listen to how the GJ works, I really want to know....how is that fair?  Is it better or worse for a case to go to GJ or otherwise?  Who gets to decide this?  TIA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: October 15, 2008, 01:21:20 PM »

OMG MrsK.. thanks for that CNN link 

Prime News host Mike Galanos spars with a Casey Anthony defense spokesman over the media's handling of the case.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/14/caylee.grand.jury/index.html?eref=rss_us#cnnSTCVideo

OK  I think MAYBE Todd Black just sunk the ship!  Listen to the 2nd point he was trying to make (addressing a caller comment) about 2 minutes into interview

Todd Black :  "This is a very serious case ... involving not just the LOSS OF LIFE OF THIS LITTLE GIRL"

Just got back from the store so I'm behind but I want to say I noticed the same thing.\

The defense team is admitting that Caylee is dead with the above statement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.