April 26, 2024, 04:48:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370641 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #280 on: October 15, 2008, 01:35:39 PM »

Court TV reporting after digging further into the wording of the indictment....it is not just "general language" and in their opinion they are suggesting there is a 2nd person involved

I believe there is a 2nd person.

I too believe there is a second person involved....when I call LP later today...I'll ask him his views on whom it could be....plus I really want to know what new evidence the Body Farm has....and....where the heck is Lee???...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #281 on: October 15, 2008, 01:35:53 PM »

The earliest Casey could receive any visitors at the jail is Thursday. So far, no one has asked to visit.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17719125/detail.html

I wanna visit.

Maybe Lee will come out of hiding and have another one of those code conversations with his little sis!

Hmm, I wonder if LE is watching Lee ...

I remember you, Caylee.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #282 on: October 15, 2008, 01:35:58 PM »

The earliest Casey could receive any visitors at the jail is Thursday. So far, no one has asked to visit.

I wanna visit.

Tell her you are going to Fusian and ask if Target has any cute clothes on sale!

Lisa

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #283 on: October 15, 2008, 01:36:19 PM »

I am beginning to lean more and more toward Lee considering he will not take a polygraph, he refused to give his DNA and since he was made to give the DNA he has been outta sight. We have not seen him at all in a while and it is just too weird that he was not present yesterday considering everything that was scheduled.   Where is LEE????

I was watching Trutv at noon and they said on there that the indictments given are worded in a sense that there is the potential of a second person being involved in this case. I am trying to find a video, but so far no luck. I will keep trying to find a link to that show.

I posted the link to the indictments. Read count 2.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #284 on: October 15, 2008, 01:37:15 PM »

I am beginning to lean more and more toward Lee considering he will not take a polygraph, he refused to give his DNA and since he was made to give the DNA he has been outta sight. We have not seen him at all in a while and it is just too weird that he was not present yesterday considering everything that was scheduled.   Where is LEE????

I was watching Trutv at noon and they said on there that the indictments given are worded in a sense that there is the potential of a second person being involved in this case. I am trying to find a video, but so far no luck. I will keep trying to find a link to that show.

I posted the link to the indictments. Read count 2.

OK thanks, I am off to find it and read what it says.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #285 on: October 15, 2008, 01:37:20 PM »

I wanna visit.

Maybe Lee will come out of hiding and have another one of those code conversations with his little sis!

Hmm, I wonder if LE is watching Lee ...

I'd bet the farm on it and if he has a land line at his house (which is very close to the A's and I believe uses the same cell tower) it's tapped by LE.

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #286 on: October 15, 2008, 01:37:32 PM »

I wanna visit.

Pick me up on the way.  I've got a couple of things that I would like to do say to her.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: October 15, 2008, 01:37:59 PM »

My interpretation is that he is speaking of the "case", which indeed does involve the "loss of life of this little girl".

Thanks Steel ... I think so too ... If we are correct ... Todd Black just sent the defense down the river with no paddle!  IMO

JMO, seems like if he was referring to the "case" only, he might have said "alleged loss of life" or something.

The word "alleged" was not used ....  http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/14/caylee.grand.jury/index.html?eref=rss_us#cnnSTCVideo

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #288 on: October 15, 2008, 01:38:43 PM »

Court TV reporting after digging further into the wording of the indictment....it is not just "general language" and in their opinion they are suggesting there is a 2nd person involved

I too believe there is a second person involved....when I call LP later today...I'll ask him his views on whom it could be....plus I really want to know what new evidence the Body Farm has....and....where the heck is Lee???...Des

Des,

My guess is Lee's DNA is being tested. He gave it when...last week? I don't think the results would be in yet. JMHO

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #289 on: October 15, 2008, 01:38:48 PM »

Does anyone have any links from the body farm that talks about the air testing?  I just saw a tour of the place.  Its pretty interesting.  They just opened a new body farm here in Texas about 15 minutes from where I live.  They had to move the location 3 times before it opened because people were throwing a fit.  Dont they understand the wealth of information this place has to offer.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: October 15, 2008, 01:40:28 PM »

Casey Anthony Denied Bond During First Appearance On Murder Charges

POSTED: 6:38 am EDT October 15, 2008
UPDATED: 12:55 pm EDT October 15, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Accused killer Casey Anthony is spending her time in a ten-by-eight-foot cell with the possibility of the death penalty hanging over head. She is in jail to stay after an Orange County judge denied her bond Wednesday morning.

Casey's now charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter Caylee, as well as aggravated child abuse, manslaughter and charges for lying to investigators. The first-appearance lasted only 40 seconds Wednesday.

"Yes," was the only thing Casey Anthony said during the appearance, acknowledging to the judge who she is.

Casey Anthony was all business in court. She seemed somewhat tense as the judge told her she's on no bond because of the indictment against her for first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse.

Casey looked up at her attorney, Jose Baez, afterward, smiled tensely and then walked out of court. It was a stark contrast to Tuesday afternoon, when the tears were flowing outside her lawyer's office before the grand jury indicted her and even to the new look she sported after her arrest, the party girl trying to look more like a law student with slacks and a button-up shirt.

Baez would not answer questions after Casey's first appearance.

Even though Casey is now facing new and much more serious charges, her trial is still scheduled at this point for November 17. No one has asked for any delay for any reason at this point. The earliest Casey could receive any visitors at the jail is Thursday. So far, no one has asked to visit.

(snipped)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: October 15, 2008, 01:40:38 PM »

I wanna visit.

Me too!!!

Give me an hour with this young lady and ... the truth would be revealed.  Just ask eldest son regarding his mother's interrogation techniques ... the interrogation techniques he endured when he was in his teens ... the interrogation techniques that worked every time.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #292 on: October 15, 2008, 01:41:09 PM »

Anthony was brought to the Orange County Sheriff's Office for questioning. Sources said she didn't say much without her attorney.

"I have no statements to make at this time," Attorney Jose Baez said.

Baez arrived about 90 minutes later, and he also didn't comment on the arrest.

Detectives said neither provided any new information on Caylee's whereabouts, so a short time later, an FBI agent and homicide investigator transferred Anthony to jail.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17719187/detail.html

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: October 15, 2008, 01:41:49 PM »

Des, I found this part of the statement from spokesperson for the stata atty's office very interesting:

"All investigations, to include homicide investigations, have a chronological process and this case is no different. In late September, the Orange County Sheriff's Office, FBI and this office received a letter of confirmation from the University of Tennessee. They had concluded their examination of the forensic material sent to them by law enforcement contained relevant information to the disappearance of Caylee Anthony. While I am not at liberty to discuss the specific nature of the material, I will tell you that this correspondence is dated very late September. This was the piece of the puzzle, as prosecutors, we were waiting for before we could appropriately convene the Grand Jury."

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: October 15, 2008, 01:42:32 PM »

YES, I'd like to know where the heck Lee is also!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: October 15, 2008, 01:42:39 PM »

Does anyone have any links from the body farm that talks about the air testing?  I just saw a tour of the place.  Its pretty interesting.  They just opened a new body farm here in Texas about 15 minutes from where I live.  They had to move the location 3 times before it opened because people were throwing a fit.  Dont they understand the wealth of information this place has to offer.

LOL  ... YES (IMO) the defense is WELL AWARE of the info the body farm has .... BUT since alot of is done with new technology ... it is their job to try to discredit it ... as with any new science ...  challenge the accuracy of it ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #296 on: October 15, 2008, 01:43:57 PM »

Any word yet on when TES will resume the search for Caylee??  Tim was certainly his self again on NG last night I thought. 

Last I heard in a couple weeks so that would be by the 24th or so of October. 

LP and a TES member told me November...close enough....Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: October 15, 2008, 01:44:19 PM »

Janet, if you're still here! I'm just now able to post a response( been chasing a knot-head!)  I AGREE with you on your "pretty people" post. Not only is it human nature, it is proven fact that attractive people get preferential treatment! I've seen it with my own eyes! Casey Anthony is a very attractive young woman & she learned from an early age how to use that to her advantage. Although her actions can be stopped by imprisonment, her thinking will not, nor will it ever! She will continue to do what is best for Casey & noone else until the day she dies, no matter what that entails.
So yes, it is within the realm of possibility that Casey will receive preferential treatment, in some form or fashion, for the rest of her life. And it Sucks!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: October 15, 2008, 01:44:55 PM »

I wanna visit.

Pick me up on the way.  I've got a couple of things that I would like to do say to her.

I think between me, you and Janet, Casey would be in big trouble. Oh wait. She's already in big trouble. Jail. No bond. Ha! I love saying that. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: October 15, 2008, 01:46:29 PM »

Two reasons that I find it very difficult to comprehend how Leonard Padilla came to the determination that Lee Anthony is the father of Caylee Marie.  As far as I know NO OTHER SOURCE has made this claim.

1.  DNA from Cindy, George and Lee was only requested LAST WEEK.
2.  Forensic evident was only ordered LAST WEEK by a judge to be turned over to the defence.

Janet
________

Casey Anthony's Father To Testify Against Her In Front Of Grand Jury
POSTED: 5:56 pm EDT October 9, 2008
UPDATED: 6:29 pm EDT October 9, 2008

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17680298/detail.html

Judge grants Anthony defense access to tests 
 Last Edited: Friday, 10 Oct 2008, 2:14 PM EDT 
Created: Wednesday, 08 Oct 2008, 11:15 AM EDT

There were 11 motions filed.  Here is where they stand:

1. Motion to seal
No ruling yet, will be heard at a future court date

2. Motion for production of favorable evidence
Ruled in favor of defense

3. Demand for discovery and inspection relating to digital forensic evidence

4. Motion to inspect, test and photograph evidence held by the state of Florida   

5. Motion to compel department of children and family records
Denied, Baez has to retile

6. demand for discovery and inspection related to polygraphs

7. Motion to compel: release of records about investigation into Senoia Gonzalez

8.  Motion for allowing defendant to travel to places of interest

9. Motion to compel flight manifest

10. Motion to compel results of forensic testing

11. Defendants motion to preserve forensic evidence and for court to consider additional testing

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=9B0F3120502599D068C72A848A34C284?contentId=7603650&version=26&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.