April 26, 2024, 07:19:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370648 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: October 15, 2008, 01:48:26 PM »

Any word yet on when TES will resume the search for Caylee??  Tim was certainly his self again on NG last night I thought. 

Last I heard in a couple weeks so that would be by the 24th or so of October. 

LP and a TES member told me November...close enough....Des...

I'm sure it depends upon many factors.  FWIW, I'm going by what Tim Miller told Red directly but I'm sure the exact date isn't set in stone.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #301 on: October 15, 2008, 01:48:53 PM »

Janet, if you're still here! I'm just now able to post a response( been chasing a knot-head!)  I AGREE with you on your "pretty people" post. Not only is it human nature, it is proven fact that attractive people get preferential treatment! I've seen it with my own eyes! Casey Anthony is a very attractive young woman & she learned from an early age how to use that to her advantage. Although her actions can be stopped by imprisonment, her thinking will not, nor will it ever! She will continue to do what is best for Casey & noone else until the day she dies, no matter what that entails.
So yes, it is within the realm of possibility that Casey will receive preferential treatment, in some form or fashion, for the rest of her life. And it Sucks!!

Looks fade. If she has nothing else going for her, she'll be in for a big letdown. 

I remember you, Caylee.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #302 on: October 15, 2008, 01:49:06 PM »

Anthony famil slogan....

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #303 on: October 15, 2008, 01:50:07 PM »

http://www.statesman.com/news/content/news/stories/local/09/27/0927bodyfarm.html

Wow read some of the comments people made after the article...some people are so closed minded.  There is mention of Caylee also in the comments.  I live south of San Marcos.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #304 on: October 15, 2008, 01:50:27 PM »

Des, I found this part of the statement from spokesperson for the stata atty's office very interesting:

"All investigations, to include homicide investigations, have a chronological process and this case is no different. In late September, the Orange County Sheriff's Office, FBI and this office received a letter of confirmation from the University of Tennessee. They had concluded their examination of the forensic material sent to them by law enforcement contained relevant information to the disappearance of Caylee Anthony. While I am not at liberty to discuss the specific nature of the material, I will tell you that this correspondence is dated very late September. This was the piece of the puzzle, as prosecutors, we were waiting for before we could appropriately convene the Grand Jury."

That means that whatever it was they probably got late August or early September? I guess it would depend on how long it took to process the evidence. Very interesting.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #305 on: October 15, 2008, 01:51:04 PM »

Janet, if you're still here! I'm just now able to post a response( been chasing a knot-head!)  I AGREE with you on your "pretty people" post. Not only is it human nature, it is proven fact that attractive people get preferential treatment! I've seen it with my own eyes! Casey Anthony is a very attractive young woman & she learned from an early age how to use that to her advantage. Although her actions can be stopped by imprisonment, her thinking will not, nor will it ever! She will continue to do what is best for Casey & noone else until the day she dies, no matter what that entails.
So yes, it is within the realm of possibility that Casey will receive preferential treatment, in some form or fashion, for the rest of her life. And it Sucks!!

Looks fade. If she has nothing else going for her, she'll be in for a big letdown. 

As Judge Judy says....beauty fades, dumb is forever!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #306 on: October 15, 2008, 01:51:11 PM »

Does anyone have any links from the body farm that talks about the air testing?  I just saw a tour of the place.  Its pretty interesting.  They just opened a new body farm here in Texas about 15 minutes from where I live.  They had to move the location 3 times before it opened because people were throwing a fit.  Dont they understand the wealth of information this place has to offer.

The air testing is done at the Oak Ridge Facility...a different place...but affiliated with the Body Farm

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: October 15, 2008, 01:51:28 PM »

OMG I went to the bottom of the page and the advertisement was a BIG RED BUTTON and it said GO AHEAD PRESS THIS!!  I was scared!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: October 15, 2008, 01:51:41 PM »

Anthony famil slogan....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: October 15, 2008, 01:52:02 PM »

Two reasons that I find it very difficult to comprehend how Leonard Padilla came to the determination that Lee Anthony is the father of Caylee Marie.  As far as I know NO OTHER SOURCE has made this claim.

1.  DNA from Cindy, George and Lee was only requested LAST WEEK.
2.  Forensic evident was only ordered LAST WEEK by a judge to be turned over to the defence.

Janet

Good morning/afternoon, everyone!

Janet, I'll play the other side for a sec.  They've had Caylee's DNA since birth.  Just sayin'
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #310 on: October 15, 2008, 01:52:20 PM »

Does anyone have any links from the body farm that talks about the air testing?  I just saw a tour of the place.  Its pretty interesting.  They just opened a new body farm here in Texas about 15 minutes from where I live.  They had to move the location 3 times before it opened because people were throwing a fit.  Dont they understand the wealth of information this place has to offer.

The air testing is done at the Oak Ridge Facility...a different place...but affiliated with the Body Farm

Ahh..gotcha!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: October 15, 2008, 01:52:38 PM »

Janet -- It is my understanding (and it is limited) that it could be determined from CAYLEE'S DNA ALONE if a close blood relative were the father. I could be wrong but that's what I understand.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: October 15, 2008, 01:52:45 PM »

Hey ... I "almost" felt sorry for Casey when she stood beside Jose Baez in that impromptu press conference yesterday.  She looked so pretty and vulnerable ... those beautiful big puppy dog eyes ...

Janet

+++++++++

Casey Anthony's attorney spoke to the media before she was indicted on a murder charge. (10/14/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/17714989/index.html

credit: katntx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #313 on: October 15, 2008, 01:53:41 PM »

O/T   
My dad works at ORNL
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #314 on: October 15, 2008, 01:54:17 PM »

There are a lot of things I still want to know about -
Confirm who is Caylee's father - Lee, or some other family member ?
Who is the other POI? (Annie or Lee ? )
Why did Lee refuse dna test and poly ? (to hide that he's the father, to hide that he helped Casey, or to hide that he committed some other unrelated crime?)
What did Annie tell LE ? (they have not yet released this tidbit)
What did Casey buy at JCP that is (apparently) so incriminating ?
What is the "new evidence" still under test at the body farm ?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: October 15, 2008, 01:54:40 PM »

I am beginning to lean more and more toward Lee considering he will not take a polygraph, he refused to give his DNA and since he was made to give the DNA he has been outta sight. We have not seen him at all in a while and it is just too weird that he was not present yesterday considering everything that was scheduled.   Where is LEE????

I was watching Trutv at noon and they said on there that the indictments given are worded in a sense that there is the potential of a second person being involved in this case. I am trying to find a video, but so far no luck. I will keep trying to find a link to that show.

I posted the link to the indictments. Read count 2.

Lee seemed like  in the beginning that he didn't  know  anything  and was  going to be the guy who get to the bottom of the "kidnapping", but as time went on maybe  she told him things and that's why he doesn't want to take polygraph and as for DNA God only knows, but unless he actually moved Caylee's body I don't know what he could be charged with.

My guess for the poi  would be the person who supplied the chloroform . If LE has somehow determined that chloroform contributed to death, Casey and that person knew that it was being used with the purpose of incapacitating Caylee...

Sorry by the time this posts ya'll are probably on to other subjects
i'll get it one day !!!
Could  it  be  that  the  poi
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: October 15, 2008, 01:54:41 PM »

Hey ... I "almost" felt sorry for Casey when she stood beside Jose Baez in that impromptu press conference yesterday.  She looked so pretty and vulnerable ... those beautiful big puppy dog eyes ...

Janet

+++++++++

Casey Anthony's attorney spoke to the media before she was indicted on a murder charge. (10/14/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/17714989/index.html

credit: katntx

I thought you were going to say that almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #317 on: October 15, 2008, 01:54:46 PM »

Two reasons that I find it very difficult to comprehend how Leonard Padilla came to the determination that Lee Anthony is the father of Caylee Marie.  As far as I know NO OTHER SOURCE has made this claim.

1.  DNA from Cindy, George and Lee was only requested LAST WEEK.
2.  Forensic evident was only ordered LAST WEEK by a judge to be turned over to the defence.

Janet

Good morning/afternoon, everyone!

Janet, I'll play the other side for a sec.  They've had Caylee's DNA since birth.  Just sayin'

I don't know how I managed to put a box around my reply....probably couldn't do it again if my life depended on it.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #318 on: October 15, 2008, 01:55:06 PM »

Whoohoo!!  Everywhere I go I show people my new screensaver on my Blackberry...I am like "Look see!!!"  LOL  I feel like a kid with a new toy!   

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: October 15, 2008, 01:55:34 PM »

OMG I went to the bottom of the page and the advertisement was a BIG RED BUTTON and it said GO AHEAD PRESS THIS!!  I was scared!!!!

They're testing you!

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.