April 24, 2024, 11:02:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370553 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #320 on: October 15, 2008, 01:55:46 PM »

Janet, if you're still here! I'm just now able to post a response( been chasing a knot-head!)  I AGREE with you on your "pretty people" post. Not only is it human nature, it is proven fact that attractive people get preferential treatment! I've seen it with my own eyes! Casey Anthony is a very attractive young woman & she learned from an early age how to use that to her advantage. Although her actions can be stopped by imprisonment, her thinking will not, nor will it ever! She will continue to do what is best for Casey & noone else until the day she dies, no matter what that entails.
So yes, it is within the realm of possibility that Casey will receive preferential treatment, in some form or fashion, for the rest of her life. And it Sucks!!

Looks fade. If she has nothing else going for her, she'll be in for a big letdown. 

Anyone ever see a picture of a prisoner that still looks smashing? No hair products, no foo foo conditioner, no flat irons or make up. Staying up late hoping the other prisoners won't get you (yeah I know solitary, but a monkey can dream can't she?). I hope when reality sinks in, it hits hard and shows on her face.

Do you guys think that the new competant attorney will NOT try blowing smoke up her as@ and tell her the hard facts of what she is facing? IMO JB babied her, told her everything will be OK and has led her to believe things will go her way? A new atty might just be hard facts and break through that fantasy world to see what her life really will be. I know she's a sociopath, but that means self preservation!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: October 15, 2008, 01:56:32 PM »

Janet, if you're still here! I'm just now able to post a response( been chasing a knot-head!)  I AGREE with you on your "pretty people" post. Not only is it human nature, it is proven fact that attractive people get preferential treatment! I've seen it with my own eyes! Casey Anthony is a very attractive young woman & she learned from an early age how to use that to her advantage. Although her actions can be stopped by imprisonment, her thinking will not, nor will it ever! She will continue to do what is best for Casey & noone else until the day she dies, no matter what that entails.
So yes, it is within the realm of possibility that Casey will receive preferential treatment, in some form or fashion, for the rest of her life. And it Sucks!!

Hey ... I "almost" felt sorry for Casey when she stood beside Jose Baez in that impromptu press conference yesterday.  She looked so pretty and vulnerable ... those beautiful big puppy dog eyes ...

Janet

+++++++++

Casey Anthony's attorney spoke to the media before she was indicted on a murder charge. (10/14/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/17714989/index.html

credit: katntx

Janet - Don't you dare!  LOL  you know ... having said that ... I have sympathy for the fact that a young woman has "CHOSE" this path ... She could have had so much more and that's a shame ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #322 on: October 15, 2008, 01:58:30 PM »

OMG I went to the bottom of the page and the advertisement was a BIG RED BUTTON and it said GO AHEAD PRESS THIS!!  I was scared!!!!

Pavlov's dogs reaction! We all have it... poor Staples! I shop at OfficeMax now!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
bananapuddin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #323 on: October 15, 2008, 01:58:55 PM »

There are a lot of things I still want to know about -
Confirm who is Caylee's father - Lee, or some other family member ?
Who is the other POI? (Annie or Lee ? )
Why did Lee refuse dna test and poly ? (to hide that he's the father, to hide that he helped Casey, or to hide that he committed some other unrelated crime?)
What did Annie tell LE ? (they have not yet released this tidbit)
What did Casey buy at JCP that is (apparently) so incriminating ?
What is the "new evidence" still under test at the body farm ?
That sums it up for me too.

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Gandhi
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #324 on: October 15, 2008, 01:58:56 PM »

Does anyone have any links from the body farm that talks about the air testing?  I just saw a tour of the place.  Its pretty interesting.  They just opened a new body farm here in Texas about 15 minutes from where I live.  They had to move the location 3 times before it opened because people were throwing a fit.  Dont they understand the wealth of information this place has to offer.

The air testing is done at the Oak Ridge Facility...a different place...but affiliated with the Body Farm

O/T   
My dad works at ORNL

Does he have a scoop on the testing relating to the Caylee Case?

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: October 15, 2008, 01:59:02 PM »

Looks fade. If she has nothing else going for her, she'll be in for a big letdown. 

As Judge Judy says....beauty fades, dumb is forever!

There are also procedures out there to fix that, too!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #326 on: October 15, 2008, 01:59:22 PM »

I fear that somewhere along the way she will get some kind of break because she wasn't "informed" that by talking to LE, the death penalty could be taken off the table.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: October 15, 2008, 02:00:26 PM »

OMG I went to the bottom of the page and the advertisement was a BIG RED BUTTON and it said GO AHEAD PRESS THIS!!  I was scared!!!!

They're testing you!

They scaring me I was like what I have been a good monkey!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #328 on: October 15, 2008, 02:00:37 PM »

I fear that somewhere along the way she will get some kind of break because she wasn't "informed" that by talking to LE, the death penalty could be taken off the table.

Edited to add: I don't mean neglect by LE but by her lawyer.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #329 on: October 15, 2008, 02:00:59 PM »

Hey ... I "almost" felt sorry for Casey when she stood beside Jose Baez in that impromptu press conference yesterday.  She looked so pretty and vulnerable ... those beautiful big puppy dog eyes ...

Janet

+++++++++

Casey Anthony's attorney spoke to the media before she was indicted on a murder charge. (10/14/08)

Miss Janet I think you must have had one too many bites of that good old Canadian Thanksgiving pie!  Dont you go sweet on Casey!!  I might have to come up to Canada then.  (And I do not remember where I last saw my passport...customs maybe?)

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: October 15, 2008, 02:01:24 PM »

Janet

+++++++++

I know, but it's hard for me to feel sorry for someone that I hate!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #331 on: October 15, 2008, 02:01:47 PM »

Does anyone want to take a guess when it will be public knowledge who Caylee's father is?  I feel it is Lee but I was wondering when it will be announced?

Lisa
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #332 on: October 15, 2008, 02:02:15 PM »

Des, I found this part of the statement from spokesperson for the stata atty's office very interesting:

"All investigations, to include homicide investigations, have a chronological process and this case is no different. In late September, the Orange County Sheriff's Office, FBI and this office received a letter of confirmation from the University of Tennessee. They had concluded their examination of the forensic material sent to them by law enforcement contained relevant information to the disappearance of Caylee Anthony. While I am not at liberty to discuss the specific nature of the material, I will tell you that this correspondence is dated very late September. This was the piece of the puzzle, as prosecutors, we were waiting for before we could appropriately convene the Grand Jury."

Yes it is interesting...but I did call just a few days ago and spoke with Arpad Vass at the Oak Ridge facility...and he said they now have some new evidence they are testing...he would not tell me what it was...he told me If I could get clearence from the LE handling the case then he could...he is under strick orders not to discuss it with anyone...Ooooh....I do wonder what it is....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: October 15, 2008, 02:03:38 PM »

Thanks for the answers on TES and the search.  Does anyone else think that Casey is possibly going to plead that she is a long time victim of mental and possibly physical abuse, and that led to a psychotic break?
akmom
marti

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #334 on: October 15, 2008, 02:03:54 PM »

Personally I think life in prison would be a harsher sentence than death.  I could not imagine sitting in a prison for the rest of my life and im 45, Casey is 22.  She will treated bad because baby killers are not liked.  To bad she didnt hire a smarter lawyer who could of gotten her to confess it was an accident and maybe got her manslaughter and sentenced to say 30 years compared to death or life.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #335 on: October 15, 2008, 02:04:04 PM »

Does anyone have any links from the body farm that talks about the air testing?  I just saw a tour of the place.  Its pretty interesting.  They just opened a new body farm here in Texas about 15 minutes from where I live.  They had to move the location 3 times before it opened because people were throwing a fit.  Dont they understand the wealth of information this place has to offer.

The air testing is done at the Oak Ridge Facility...a different place...but affiliated with the Body Farm

O/T   
My dad works at ORNL

Does he have a scoop on the testing relating to the Caylee Case?

No no..He doesn't work in anything medical..He works with nuclear materials.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #336 on: October 15, 2008, 02:04:13 PM »

This may be a stupid question, but will there be any more document/evidence released and if so, will it be anytime soon?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: October 15, 2008, 02:04:29 PM »

Des, I found this part of the statement from spokesperson for the stata atty's office very interesting:

"All investigations, to include homicide investigations, have a chronological process and this case is no different. In late September, the Orange County Sheriff's Office, FBI and this office received a letter of confirmation from the University of Tennessee. They had concluded their examination of the forensic material sent to them by law enforcement contained relevant information to the disappearance of Caylee Anthony. While I am not at liberty to discuss the specific nature of the material, I will tell you that this correspondence is dated very late September. This was the piece of the puzzle, as prosecutors, we were waiting for before we could appropriately convene the Grand Jury."

Yes it is interesting...but I did call just a few days ago and spoke with Arpad Vass at the Oak Ridge facility...and he said they now have some new evidence they are testing...he would not tell me what it was...he told me If I could get clearence from the LE handling the case then he could...he is under strick orders not to discuss it with anyone...Ooooh....I do wonder what it is....Des

Dang, so do I!!

Phaedrus
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #338 on: October 15, 2008, 02:05:53 PM »

In regards  to the 2nd POI, don't you think if it was Lee he would have been arrested by now? Maybe they have to go out of state to get this person if indeed that's what it indicates. I'm sure they have Lee under surveillance, but then again Scott Peterson almost made it to the Mexican border before they nabbed him. But IF that person was missed, I would think that today there would have been an APB out on him.   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #339 on: October 15, 2008, 02:05:54 PM »

I just got an email response from Carpe.  He is fine, just very busy!  He was very excited over yesterdays results. 
Not sure if someone else has posted this info yet, but just wanted to let everyone know just in case!  (Still reading back myself)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.