April 26, 2024, 11:42:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370666 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: October 15, 2008, 02:17:20 PM »

Janet -- It is my understanding (and it is limited) that it could be determined from CAYLEE'S DNA ALONE if a close blood relative were the father. I could be wrong but that's what I understand.

I have no knowledge in regards to DNA and Genetics but ... it has been explained to me by my niece (Bachlor of Science) that Mitochondrial DNA testing CANNOT determine paternity of the deceased.  The father's DNA is required and ... when it is considered that LE only obtain Lee Anthony's DNA (blood) this week ...

Until an official or family source provides confirmation in regards to paternity of Caylee and Lee Anthony ... I will not go there.  Rumors of this magnitude have a potential to destroy lives.

Janet

+++++++++

Mitochondrial DNA:

Within the cell cytoplasm there are organelles called mitochondria. The mictochondria contain mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) which is the type of DNA analyzed in order to identify deceased remains.  Mitochondrial DNA is inherited from the mother, not from the father.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_1337.html

I agree with you, but just a note: They have more than Caylee's mDNA. They have her full profile.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #361 on: October 15, 2008, 02:17:25 PM »

I just got an email response from Carpe.  He is fine, just very busy!  He was very excited over yesterdays results. 
Not sure if someone else has posted this info yet, but just wanted to let everyone know just in case!  (Still reading back myself)

Thanks Dolce!
TOT!!  Dont you go missing for weeks missy!!    I am trying to catch up from last night.  I will never go to bed again..I miss too much!!

Yes,thanks Dolce...

OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #362 on: October 15, 2008, 02:17:31 PM »

Hmmm This is Iassen's MySpace Banner:

Iassen waves this flag of hatred, but you're the ones who made it.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=17836384

Interesting.

Lisa

Lisa who is Iassen ?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #363 on: October 15, 2008, 02:18:09 PM »

Personally I think life in prison would be a harsher sentence than death.  I could not imagine sitting in a prison for the rest of my life and im 45, Casey is 22.  She will treated bad because baby killers are not liked.  To bad she didnt hire a smarter lawyer who could of gotten her to confess it was an accident and maybe got her manslaughter and sentenced to say 30 years compared to death or life.

I agree with you. Also, unlike most here, I am against the death penatly. However, not for moral reasons, but financial ones. When I worked with a newspaper, I did extensive research and an article on how the death penalty actually costs the taxpayers more than life in prison without the possibility of parole. That's right! I even quoted how a death row inmate overdosed and almost died, but they rushed him to the E.R. and saved him. Guess what? A few hours later, the same doc who saved him, put him to death at his execution. Also, another death row inmate fought and won to get a sex-change operation prior to his execution. And guess who footed the bill for all of these things? That's right--taxpayers!

Well, in KC's case, I'll donate an extra nickel! How about it? Can we start a collection and specify that it goes toward KC's execution?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: October 15, 2008, 02:18:11 PM »

Personally I think life in prison would be a harsher sentence than death.  I could not imagine sitting in a prison for the rest of my life and im 45, Casey is 22.  She will treated bad because baby killers are not liked.  To bad she didnt hire a smarter lawyer who could of gotten her to confess it was an accident and maybe got her manslaughter and sentenced to say 30 years compared to death or life.

I agree with you. Also, unlike most here, I am against the death penatly. However, not for moral reasons, but financial ones. When I worked with a newspaper, I did extensive research and an article on how the death penalty actually costs the taxpayers more than life in prison without the possibility of parole. That's right! I even quoted how a death row inmate overdosed and almost died, but they rushed him to the E.R. and saved him. Guess what? A few hours later, the same doc who saved him, put him to death at his execution. Also, another death row inmate fought and won to get a sex-change operation prior to his execution. And guess who footed the bill for all of these things? That's right--taxpayers!

I would like to know cost wise how this is so?How does lethal injection compare to housing and feeding a prisoner for life compare?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: October 15, 2008, 02:18:39 PM »

Quote from: NaNaPenny63 on Today at 09:01:55 AM
I missed the today show interview is there a link for it somewhere I have been trying to catch up and read page 1 at the same time HAHA that is almost impossible!! Can someone please post it for me if there is I really would love to see that freak show.   TIA
this is why i hardly ever post in here....i say good morning....no one ever says anything back.....i asked a ? no one answers....i guess I havent been here long enough or something to get acknowlegement  oh well have a great day

No one hardly responds to me either but I love this forum.  I was going to ask Klaas if she could turn my post number back to "1" so I could get another welcome!   

LOL - you just waiting until I went to the store to say this right? 
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #366 on: October 15, 2008, 02:19:28 PM »

Geographical Profile

Caylee Anthony Case

http://www.drmauricegodwin.com/Caylee%20Anthony%20Geo%20Profile.htm

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #367 on: October 15, 2008, 02:19:34 PM »

This may be a stupid question, but will there be any more document/evidence released and if so, will it be anytime soon?

I believe Murt said that he would be going down to LE today to see if there was anything new released.  I know that several think that new findings will be released as a result of Baez's motions.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: October 15, 2008, 02:20:22 PM »

I just got an email response from Carpe.  He is fine, just very busy!  He was very excited over yesterdays results. 
Not sure if someone else has posted this info yet, but just wanted to let everyone know just in case!  (Still reading back myself)

Thanks Dolce!
TOT!!  Dont you go missing for weeks missy!!    I am trying to catch up from last night.  I will never go to bed again..I miss too much!!

Yes,thanks Dolce...

Thanks Dolce! Great news. Can't wait to have him back.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #369 on: October 15, 2008, 02:20:38 PM »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=17836384

Interesting.

Lisa

I think that has been his banner for a while.

Hey, speaking of this guy... isn't he the one who said that he was moving overseas a couple of weeks ago?  He was taking a new job or something, and said on WS that if LE wanted to talk to him again that they better do it in the next 9 days or something?

I think you are right!  He and Dante both posted at W/S yesterday.

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #370 on: October 15, 2008, 02:20:45 PM »

No one hardly responds to me either but I love this forum.  I was going to ask Klaas if she could turn my post number back to "1" so I could get another welcome!   

Hey now, I have been posting for a little bit and hardly get recognized either!  Don't take it personally...you are one little fish in a huge cage of monkeys! 
..or maybe its one monkey in a huge pond?  Oh brother I am bad at "old" sayings!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: October 15, 2008, 02:21:30 PM »

Interesting.

Lisa

Lisa who is Iassen ?

You know the photo of Casey in the American flag?  That was taken at a party at the Lake Vag house.  IASSEN is the owner of the Lake Vag house.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: October 15, 2008, 02:21:55 PM »

Well, in KC's case, I'll donate an extra nickel! How about it? Can we start a collection and specify that it goes toward KC's execution?

LOL  I bet a lot of people would pitch in. I still think death makes many of them martyrs. The OKC bomber for one, for sure! Even Saddam Hussein wanted to die. Lots of them do. They know they will get fame for it.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #373 on: October 15, 2008, 02:22:57 PM »

Interesting.

Lisa

Lisa who is Iassen ?

He is friends with Sean Daly and owns the "lake vaj" house.  They were there with her at the "anything but clothes party".  He also posts W/S under the name "Exit13".

Lisa
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #374 on: October 15, 2008, 02:22:57 PM »

This may be a stupid question, but will there be any more document/evidence released and if so, will it be anytime soon?

I'm thinking it won't be released until the trial starts, but I could be really, really wrong.
Thank you. I was really hoping that they would release something.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #375 on: October 15, 2008, 02:23:14 PM »

I fear that somewhere along the way she will get some kind of break because she wasn't "informed" that by talking to LE, the death penalty could be taken off the table.

Nope. She had an offer for limited immunity. Won't fly.

But was she ever informed that by pleading guilty to child neglect, she would avoid the murder charge?  (I think I understood that from the talking heads on tv.)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #376 on: October 15, 2008, 02:24:04 PM »

I believe Murt said that he would be going down to LE today to see if there was anything new released.  I know that several think that new findings will be released as a result of Baez's motions.
Thanks, he will let the monkeys know, right?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #377 on: October 15, 2008, 02:24:11 PM »

In regards  to the 2nd POI, don't you think if it was Lee he would have been arrested by now? Maybe they have to go out of state to get this person if indeed that's what it indicates. I'm sure they have Lee under surveillance, but then again Scott Peterson almost made it to the Mexican border before they nabbed him. But IF that person was missed, I would think that today there would have been an APB out on him.   

Why BooMonkey, how insightful of you! My, of course you are right! I'm sure the LE would be all over the 2nd POI if such a person existed, they may even call the press to meet them there. I am continually amazed at your sense of deduction! Well done girl, well done!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: October 15, 2008, 02:24:23 PM »

I would like to know cost wise how this is so?How does lethal injection compare to housing and feeding a prisoner for life compare?

The costs are astronimically more to excute. They get appeals, get years on death row (with their meals, too) lawyer fees, state pays most fees, they get many things they want (ie the sex change operation). Life w/out parole is usally without appeals (or as many) and thereby limits these fees. Please check it out for yourself. It's interesting stuff.
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #379 on: October 15, 2008, 02:24:38 PM »

Interesting.

Lisa

Lisa who is Iassen ?

You know the photo of Casey in the American flag?  That was taken at a party at the Lake Vag house.  IASSEN is the owner of the Lake Vag house.

ah ... yeah that's right klaase thanks for the reply
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.