March 29, 2024, 02:29:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 367568 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2008, 10:39:55 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-initial-appearance-101508,0,6996414.story

Judge orders no bond at Casey Anthony's initial appearance
Walter Pacheco

Sarah Lundy, Bianca Prieto and Amy L. Edwards, Sentinel Staff Writers

9:01 AM EDT, October 15, 2008

Casey Anthony appears before judge, no bond ordered
9:01 a.m. Casey Anthony appeared before an Orange County judge this morning for a first-appearance that lasted less than one minute.

Anthony stood beside her defense attorney Jose Baez.

Judge John Jordan read the charges: First degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter of a child and four counts of providing false information to law enforcement.

"There's no bond on these charges," Jordan said.

The judge asked Baez if he would be filing a notice of appearance. Baez responded that he would.

Casey Anthony is 19 on list to appear before judge
8:40 a.m. Jail spokesman Allen Moore said Anthony is No. 19 on the list of inmates to appear before the judge. However, it is up to the judge's discretion to advance her on the list.

Baez arrives at jail
8:30 a.m. Jose Baez just arrived at the jail for his client Casey Anthony's initial appearance. Check back for updates.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2008, 10:40:04 AM »

OMG MrsK.. thanks for that CNN link 

Prime News host Mike Galanos spars with a Casey Anthony defense spokesman over the media's handling of the case.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/14/caylee.grand.jury/index.html?eref=rss_us#cnnSTCVideo

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Misha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2008, 10:40:51 AM »

Near the end of the last thread, we were discussing Casey's story that the defense will present at trial.  I think JB has tried to take a page from the OJ trial book. 

He's going after the DA, trying to say that it's politically motivated.  He's going after LE, trying to say they are incompetent and have focused on framing Casey to the exclusion of finding Caylee or other criminals responsible for this crime.  He's saying the evidence doesn't say what LE says it does.  I'm waiting for him to claim that the evidence found in the trunk was planted by LE.

I think JB has convinced George and Cindy that they need to plant the seed of reasonable doubt.  That's why Cindy continues to spout her belief that Caylee is alive.  If she TRULY believed that someone else had Caylee, how does she KNOW that person wouldn't have killed Caylee and disposed of the body?  The world believes Casey did it.  If someone else had Caylee, that would be the perfect opportunity to get away with the crime.  Cindy KNOWS Caylee is dead and that Casey is responsible.  That's the only reason why she continues to protest that Caylee is alive.  Well, that and she's completely whacked out of her mind on drugs.

Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. ~ C. S. Lewis
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2008, 10:41:15 AM »

anyone heard anything else from ZG and Morgan (her attorney) on the charges they are wanting to file against Casey ?? or has this been dropped ??

I saw on one of the news stations website yesterday the documents for it, cant remember which one so im assuming the case is still on.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2008, 10:41:39 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17718544/detail.html

Cindy Anthony Scolds In Street, Casey Swaps Cars During Wild Ride
Audio Of Secret Proceedings Mistakenly Broadcast Outside Courtroom

POSTED: 3:06 am EDT October 15, 2008
UPDATED: 9:44 am EDT October 15, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The mother of Casey Anthony was videotaped scolding a TV news van and erratically cutting across traffic before her daughter, Casey, was secretly transferred to a vehicle and later arrested during a wild post-indictment ride in Orlando streets.

A grand jury issued a sealed indictment charging Casey Anthony with first-degree murder in the death of daughter Caylee, even though the child's body has not been found during a four-month search.

The grand jury also charged Anthony, 22, with aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and four counts of lying to investigators about Caylee's disappearance.

After the indictment was delivered, Casey Anthony and her mother left attorney Jose Baez's office in Kissimmee and began to drive around Orlando at about 3:30 p.m.

Cindy Anthony was videotaped cutting across two lanes of traffic in an apparent attempt to lose several television crews following behind.

Anthony then cut across a shopping center and drove through parking lots.

Sky 6 showed Cindy Anthony eventually jumping out of the vehicle on a road and waving her finger at the driver of a television van while walking down the road.

Anthony jumped back in her SUV and drove into a no-fly zone near the Orlando International Airport and Casey Anthony switched vehicles.

"They pulled a switcharoo," a photographer yelled as the cars stopped underneath an overpass and out of view of helicopters.

A car traveling behind another sport utility vehicle then cut off a Local 6 vehicle.

Local 6 asked Baez about the incident.

"As he attempted to try to get away from them, he didn't know if someone was trying to harm Casey or what," Baez said. "At that point, finally, it turned about to be law enforcement and they in turned pulled him over and (the driver) identified himself as the bondsman."

Anthony was taken into custody by police during the stop.

Baez also said he didn't want a media circus or anyone filming Anthony being handcuffed, Local 6 reported.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2008, 10:42:14 AM »

I think this video of George is only 15 min's old or is live. 
http://www.wftv.com/video/17719972/index.html

I was not going to watch this video but once I started I had to see it. I really got a sense that George is just trying to keep hope alive. I do not fault him for that. If I were in his shoes I would probably do the same thing. What really struck me is his sorrow and fear. You can see it in his eyes.

I totaly agree with you you can see how bad he is hurting!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2008, 10:42:34 AM »

this is why i hardly ever post in here....i say good morning....no one ever says anything back.....i asked a ? no one answers....i guess I havent been here long enough or something to get acknowlegement  oh well have a great day

Good morning...

I just ramble on and make points, and if no one responds, that's ok. 

Good morning, Rob. Sorry, I am behind.

Good morning all monkeys!
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2008, 10:42:42 AM »

thanks Kat...I just haven't heard much on her case against casey in awhile....

FoxNews is going to talk about Caseys' charges coming up after this commecial as someone stated earlier
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2008, 10:43:03 AM »

I found it interesting that Mark NeJame mentioned yesterday on NG that he had not spoken to Cindy at all yesterday, and that when she did the Today show appearance this morning, that he was not there.  I am wondering if there is any chance that there has been some determination that NeJame will be dealing with George only? 

I can't imagine that he would have approved of Cindy going on the Today Show in that condition... JMO.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2008, 10:43:16 AM »

To answer another monkeys question:

Poster Outspoken has been banned.  Anyone that pulls that kind of crap is going to be banned PERIOD

Per Klaas.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2008, 10:44:01 AM »

Hey Anybody !

Morning Monkeys,
I am wondering if the Anthony's have been given legal advice to stick to the Caylee-is-alive story....
I think GA showed some courage yesterday but I do understand their need to protect their daughter - I would not want to be in their shoes - STILL, my god they are not completely stupid, they must know that little Caylee is deceased.   

So could they are sticking to this crazy story because they have been advised it's the only way to keep "reasonable doubt" in the picture?

I would say YES and hope for a few ditwits on the jury.

Please no college frat boys!

Lisa
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2008, 10:44:06 AM »

well let me first say I wasnt able to follow anything yesterday tuned in to NG last night and my jaw dropped and then I smiled.  well then I saw the tears amazing now she cries just goes to show how  self centered she is now her freedom and life are at stake the only two times and tears are shed and like LP said she wasnt really crying Just Freaking Amazing!!!! well now we brace for the trial I had some sympathy for GA last night then hearing you all speak this morning I missed all the interviews shouldve stayed home lol..

Now OT for just a second I am reaching out to you all because you guys amaze me with your investigative skills I am looking for some websites to help locate info on my mothers family trying to obtain records death, birth, etc any legal info

Thanks in advance for any help

Unfortunately, most of the good sites are pay. Maybe some monkey here has a subscription (Sorry, I used to, but not anymore) and will look the info up for you? Best of luck!
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2008, 10:44:36 AM »

I think this video of George is only 15 min's old or is live. 
http://www.wftv.com/video/17719972/index.html

I was not going to watch this video but once I started I had to see it. I really got a sense that George is just trying to keep hope alive. I do not fault him for that. If I were in his shoes I would probably do the same thing. What really struck me is his sorrow and fear. You can see it in his eyes.

I totaly agree with you you can see how bad he is hurting!!!

On the other hand, Cindy is just a nutcase. She has no feelings whatsoever! I cannot find 1 bit of pain or fear in her eyes or words.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2008, 10:44:44 AM »

"They pulled a switcharoo," a photographer yelled...

Why does this statement crack me up so much?
Do I need to go back to bed?
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2008, 10:44:44 AM »

anyone heard anything else from ZG and Morgan (her attorney) on the charges they are wanting to file against Casey ?? or has this been dropped ??

To answer your post in the last thread as to why Casey wears the clothing she paid for with stolen money.

She is keeping with the "script" ZG gave her. Which I believe is a pile of you know what.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2008, 10:44:48 AM »

Even though George and Cindy are doing interviews stating they believe little Caylee is alive,I take great comfort in knowing that Casey is now locked up as she should be.I believe whole heartedly that she will be convicted and put away for life...I slept better last night then I have in weeks just knowing that Casey is where she belongs....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2008, 10:46:09 AM »

I found it interesting that Mark NeJame mentioned yesterday on NG that he had not spoken to Cindy at all yesterday, and that when she did the Today show appearance this morning, that he was not there.  I am wondering if there is any chance that there has been some determination that NeJame will be dealing with George only? 

I can't imagine that he would have approved of Cindy going on the Today Show in that condition... JMO.

I definitely got the impression that MN was distancing himself from Cindy. I posted that last night during the show.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2008, 10:46:10 AM »

well let me first say I wasnt able to follow anything yesterday tuned in to NG last night and my jaw dropped and then I smiled.  well then I saw the tears amazing now she cries just goes to show how  self centered she is now her freedom and life are at stake the only two times and tears are shed and like LP said she wasnt really crying Just Freaking Amazing!!!! well now we brace for the trial I had some sympathy for GA last night then hearing you all speak this morning I missed all the interviews shouldve stayed home lol..

Now OT for just a second I am reaching out to you all because you guys amaze me with your investigative skills I am looking for some websites to help locate info on my mothers family trying to obtain records death, birth, etc any legal info

Thanks in advance for any help

Hi jrzgrl...If you don't get a response to your question, you may want to post it here in the Musings thread and some others may see it. We have a couple of Monkeys that are very good at Genealogy.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3605.360

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2008, 10:46:16 AM »

Near the end of the last thread, we were discussing Casey's story that the defense will present at trial.  I think JB has tried to take a page from the OJ trial book. 

He's going after the DA, trying to say that it's politically motivated.  He's going after LE, trying to say they are incompetent and have focused on framing Casey to the exclusion of finding Caylee or other criminals responsible for this crime.  He's saying the evidence doesn't say what LE says it does.  I'm waiting for him to claim that the evidence found in the trunk was planted by LE.

I think JB has convinced George and Cindy that they need to plant the seed of reasonable doubt.  That's why Cindy continues to spout her belief that Caylee is alive.  If she TRULY believed that someone else had Caylee, how does she KNOW that person wouldn't have killed Caylee and disposed of the body?  The world believes Casey did it.  If someone else had Caylee, that would be the perfect opportunity to get away with the crime.  Cindy KNOWS Caylee is dead and that Casey is responsible.  That's the only reason why she continues to protest that Caylee is alive.  Well, that and she's completely whacked out of her mind on drugs.

Well good luck to him. Casey is no celebrity, so I doubt this will fly.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2008, 10:47:10 AM »

Hey Anybody !

Morning Monkeys,
I am wondering if the Anthony's have been given legal advice to stick to the Caylee-is-alive story....
I think GA showed some courage yesterday but I do understand their need to protect their daughter - I would not want to be in their shoes - STILL, my god they are not completely stupid, they must know that little Caylee is deceased.   

So could they are sticking to this crazy story because they have been advised it's the only way to keep "reasonable doubt" in the picture?

I would say YES and hope for a few ditwits on the jury.

Please no college frat boys!

Lisa

Or middleaged men, or older men!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.