April 22, 2024, 11:44:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370441 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: October 15, 2008, 02:47:03 PM »

Hello Monkeys.......you know what Im really wondering about now as far as whatever other evidence they have that could have been tested is ....those boots that were in Caseys car.................has anybody seen a pic of those boots ,  something just tells me that they are important .......God I hope so......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #421 on: October 15, 2008, 02:47:54 PM »

Let me see if i'm adding this up right

a seven-count indictment on Tuesday afternoon, including a first-degree murder charge, aggravated manslaughter, aggravated child abuse and four counts of providing false information to investigators ========= so that's 7

13 indictments on econgomic charges

that's 20 indictments plus what ever comes ZG case....

are there anymore ??

ohhh but, she's not guilty as per her family and her attorney....
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #422 on: October 15, 2008, 02:50:04 PM »

Hello Monkeys.......you know what Im really wondering about now as far as whatever other evidence they have that could have been tested is ....those boots that were in Caseys car.................has anybody seen a pic of those boots ,  something just tells me that they are important .......God I hope so......

Good pick up! I havent even thought about those boots....actually I forgot about them!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #423 on: October 15, 2008, 02:51:00 PM »

No I was in Barbados.  You should of seen the baby monkeys they had ..they were precious and the people treated them just like they were they real baby humans and wouldnt let anyone hold them or touch them.

Very cute! Kinda looks like the French Quarter a little. I should visit Barbados. Thanks.

Ive been to probably 20 islands in the Caribbean and Barbados was one of my favorites.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #424 on: October 15, 2008, 02:52:36 PM »

Sure hope these images show up, still learning how to post them.  Am curious to get your take on this:

Earlier in this case, on Cindy's myspace page, Trenton Duckett is/was the 4th friend listed: 

And at the same time, on the 'Trenton Duckett Is Missing' myspace page, the following pic was included.  The girl in front sure looks a lot like Casey to me:

Is it possible these two cases are connected in some way? 

We've disected that photo and the general consensus is that it's NOT Casey.  I don't think Casey or the Anthonys knew the Ducketts until after Caylee went missing.
Great sluething, but you can change the order in which your friends are listed on your MySpace page at any time.  I think this was done to show the common thread they had.

Okies, thanks for your replies!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #425 on: October 15, 2008, 02:53:16 PM »

The prosecution will have to give reason for motive,right? If so,what will they say?

Hellooooooooooooooooooo?

How about jealousy?

Maybe,but how would they prove this?

I would guess there would be several family instances but I would think that a primary example would be that Casey would take Caylee with her a few times but when it appeared Caylee was getting more of the boyfriend's/friend's attention, she would quit bringing her around.  Two examples come to mind quickly: (1) Amy and she are becoming best friends and in one of the texts Amy asks when is she going to see Caylee again because it's been a long time and (2) Tony spent time playing with Caylee in the swimming pool and the other roommates enjoyed her antics and suddenly she's not seen again at their apartment
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #426 on: October 15, 2008, 02:53:48 PM »

I promise I won't continue to bore all of you after this post about genetics and DNA....I will save that for another day...but it will come up at trial...mark my word.  The last paragraph would support the reasoning behind the defense wanting to limit testing on the samples that exist at this time.  Just FYI.

Extract DNA from the forensic sample, the victim, and the suspect
DNA profiling is typically employed in two scenarios, in violent crimes such a murder or rape and in paternity (or grand-paternity) cases. The amount of biological samples available, whether it be blood, semen or hair, may often be old and in poor condition. Fortunately DNA is quite stable and resistant to degradation. More seriously, the amount of sample available may be very limited. However, with the latest procedures available sufficient DNA may be obtained from just a single hair follicle.

Extracting the Sample and Determining the Match

DNA profiling is typically employed in two scenarios, in violent crimes such a murder or rape and in paternity (or grand-paternity) cases. The amount of biological samples available, whether it be blood, semen or hair, may often be old and in poor condition. Fortunately DNA is quite stable and resistant to degradation. More seriously, the amount of sample available may be very limited. However, with the latest procedures available sufficient DNA may be obtained from just a single hair follicle.
[Chicken or the Egg?]
Courtesy, Lab Corp. of America   Commercial enterprises emerged to fill a public need to determine paternity of children, as seen in this humorous advertisement from Genetic Design, Inc.

In paternity cases, a blood sample (or even a cheek swab) will be collected from the child whose paternity (or grand-paternity) is in question and the child's immediate relatives, so that the questions concerning the condition or quantity of the sample are not in dispute.

In crime cases, it may frequently be the situation that no suspect has been identified. In such circumstances, an increasing number of states can resort to a DNA database of individuals who have previously been convicted of a violent crime. By 1998, around 200 "matches" had been made using such databases.

We determine that there is a match if the sizes of the alleles (one of two or more alternate forms of a gene) at all the loci tested are the same in the defendant and the forensic sample. But what do we mean by "the same"? All biological experiments are subject to "experimental error"--variation that is random. Certainly sizing VNTR or STR alleles by electrophoresis is no exception. Thus, if we run the same DNA sample time after time, the migration distances of the alleles will be slightly different each time. So when we compare DNA from the forensic sample and the defendant, we will never see exactly the same positions on the gel, even if in reality the DNA from the forensic sample originated from the defendant.

http://www.fathom.com/course/21701758/session2.html
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #427 on: October 15, 2008, 02:54:19 PM »

I can picture Casey pacing back and forth in her cell....what are they saying about their star...I can't follow it now on the web with being in here....NO BOND !!!! are they freaking kidding me what a waste.... 
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #428 on: October 15, 2008, 02:54:42 PM »

I guess I assumed that they are the same pair of black boots she is wearing in her Fusian pics...the ones with the god-awful blue dress...will try to find link and post shortly.

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: October 15, 2008, 02:55:00 PM »

The prosecution will have to give reason for motive,right? If so,what will they say?

Hellooooooooooooooooooo?

How about jealousy?

Good point.  My grandson is slightly younger than Caylee was when she went missing. He would not probably be able to convey if and where he had been taken except in small snippets that could easily be laughed off   BUT  each day he's becoming more vocal about his everyday life, talks a lot about his babysitter, uses her name and the other little pals she watches etc.

For a mother like Casey who was beginning to feel what a big weight around her neck that her "snotnose" was becoming extricating herself from the one small person who eventually could expose her new and improved lovelife and lifestyle would have been uber important.

Too bad nobody noticed what a nut job Casey was but then again how would a family of them be able to see.

JEALOUSY? hmmmm perhaps... personally i am interested in the CAYLEE GETTING OLDER AND TALKING MORE angle..
i know that it was INTERESTING when my grandkids would get to the age that they were more VOCAL about their life in general..... and of course kids are usually either BRUTALLY honest, or they are inarticulate , so the stuff they share is usually REAAAAAAAAAAALLY fun to decipher...

my opinion... mine alone... it is the ONLY thing i will admit Wink

carry on.....Smile
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: October 15, 2008, 02:55:15 PM »

I promise I won't continue to bore all of you after this post about genetics and DNA....I will save that for another day...but it will come up at trial...mark my word.  The last paragraph would support the reasoning behind the defense wanting to limit testing on the samples that exist at this time.  Just FYI.

Extracting the Sample and Determining the Match

[Chicken or the Egg?]
Courtesy, Lab Corp. of America   Commercial enterprises emerged to fill a public need to determine paternity of children, as seen in this humorous advertisement from Genetic Design, Inc.

In paternity cases, a blood sample (or even a cheek swab) will be collected from the child whose paternity (or grand-paternity) is in question and the child's immediate relatives, so that the questions concerning the condition or quantity of the sample are not in dispute.

In crime cases, it may frequently be the situation that no suspect has been identified. In such circumstances, an increasing number of states can resort to a DNA database of individuals who have previously been convicted of a violent crime. By 1998, around 200 "matches" had been made using such databases.

We determine that there is a match if the sizes of the alleles (one of two or more alternate forms of a gene) at all the loci tested are the same in the defendant and the forensic sample. But what do we mean by "the same"? All biological experiments are subject to "experimental error"--variation that is random. Certainly sizing VNTR or STR alleles by electrophoresis is no exception. Thus, if we run the same DNA sample time after time, the migration distances of the alleles will be slightly different each time. So when we compare DNA from the forensic sample and the defendant, we will never see exactly the same positions on the gel, even if in reality the DNA from the forensic sample originated from the defendant.

http://www.fathom.com/course/21701758/session2.html

Hi Lalas. It isn't boring. Thank you for your hard work on this.

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #431 on: October 15, 2008, 02:55:41 PM »

cropped and blown to 200% - 250% made the edges to blurry.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: October 15, 2008, 02:57:24 PM »

Hellooooooooooooooooooo?

How about jealousy?

Maybe,but how would they prove this?

I would guess there would be several family instances but I would think that a primary example would be that Casey would take Caylee with her a few times but when it appeared Caylee was getting more of the boyfriend's/friend's attention, she would quit bringing her around.  Two examples come to mind quickly: (1) Amy and she are becoming best friends and in one of the texts Amy asks when is she going to see Caylee again because it's been a long time and (2) Tony spent time playing with Caylee in the swimming pool and the other roommates enjoyed her antics and suddenly she's not seen again at their apartment

I'll ponder this over lunch..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: October 15, 2008, 02:57:55 PM »

sorry for the quote box mistake....again

j
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #434 on: October 15, 2008, 02:58:04 PM »

Good pick up! I havent even thought about those boots....actually I forgot about them!

I think those boots are important too!  Especially in light of the fact that they were mentioned as being found, then it seems that part was hushed up and focus turned elsewhere.  Haven't they figured out doing that just makes us monkeys all the more curious?  heh.      

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #435 on: October 15, 2008, 03:00:38 PM »

I think those boots are important too!  Especially in light of the fact that they were mentioned as being found, then it seems that part was hushed up and focus turned elsewhere.  Haven't they figured out doing that just makes us monkeys all the more curious?  heh.      

that's so true...makes us monkies more curious... 

so how many indictments does she have now ?? 20 ?? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: October 15, 2008, 03:00:43 PM »

I guess I assumed that they are the same pair of black boots she is wearing in her Fusian pics...the ones with the god-awful blue dress...will try to find link and post shortly.

OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #437 on: October 15, 2008, 03:02:02 PM »

How come we have never seen this girls face ?? ?? Do we know who this girl is dancing with Casey ?

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #438 on: October 15, 2008, 03:02:21 PM »

Our best friends live south of jacksonville.  He is a big hunter and I think he said deer season starts at the first of Nov. like here in Texas.  Maybe some hunters will find something.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: October 15, 2008, 03:02:38 PM »

yes..........I think they are important......they havent been talked about and thrown around like the pants has been............and they would be great for walking out into the woods with.........wont get scratched up or wont get wet.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.