March 29, 2024, 07:46:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 367578 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: October 15, 2008, 03:38:14 PM »

I think death is possible but not probable.There was a woman in Texas that put to death a few years ago for murder.She was pretty too and had even become a born again believer over the years while in prison.I remember watching an interview with her and she was at perfect peace knowing that the day was soon to be upon her.I really don't think being pretty has much to do with it..Just my opinion of course..When it's all said and done and we find out,if ever we do,just how henious the crime against Caylee was,we'll see...

Her name was Karla Faye Tucker  and sometime I will tell you my experiece with her...

DO TELL sunny...
of course..not in HERE... that would be OT..Wink
but TELL you must Smile

I will....I'll post the story in the lounge soon...I promise

Please let me know when you do as I'm interested in hearing it!Ok?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: October 15, 2008, 03:39:39 PM »

One more time and then I might hush

If you are interested in some of the "cutting edge" technology coming out of the Oak Ridge Laboratory, you will find this article most interesting and informative.

If you saw the video, you heard about "cutting edge" research and how they were excited to be able to use it in this case.

Maybe something other than related in this article but I see several applications that are possible.

It will take you less than 3-5 minutes to read.  You'll think what I'm referring to is in the early part of the article but I recommend you read the whole thing...several possibilities here!

http://www.ornl.gov/info/ornlreview/meas_tech/bytes.htm

It is written for the layperson although it is high tech oriented.

Now, I'll shut up...for awhile at least.      Well, maybe.

thanks for the link....when I was watching bits and pieces of NG last night and Kobe was talking about the 'cutting edge' forensics used and he started dissing it...I would have loved to slap the crap outta his ugly face.....I can't imagine why NG keeps bringing him on the show other than to use him as a punching bag...which she did very well last night!!   However, I personally don't care to him spouting off especially since he joined casey's team of incompetents....no way will he ever say anything positive about the prosecution  or the process...and no way will he ever give an objective answer to a question....JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #502 on: October 15, 2008, 03:40:17 PM »

Two reasons that I find it very difficult to comprehend how Leonard Padilla came to the determination that Lee Anthony is the father of Caylee Marie.  As far as I know NO OTHER SOURCE has made this claim.

1.  DNA from Cindy, George and Lee was only requested LAST WEEK.
2.  Forensic evident was only ordered LAST WEEK by a judge to be turned over to the defence.

Janet

Good morning/afternoon, everyone!

Janet, I'll play the other side for a sec.  They've had Caylee's DNA since birth.  Just sayin'

The forensic DNA testing of the inside of the trunk of Casey's vehicle confirmed that the decomposition and hair strands belong to Caylee Marie.  The confirmation was made when this DNA was compared to existing DNA that belong to Caylee Marie.

Janet

DR, They don't take DNA at birth for no reason. They have had it from the paternity test from Jesse Grund.

Yes, I know they don't.  I knew they had it because of the paternity suit. 
My son was born in 2001 and they gave me a dna packet for him..Here in illinois all babies born leave with a envelope with a dna sample in it due to the growth in missing children and being to young for dental records..Like caylee most kids only have one parent listed on a birth cert and then you also have adoption's to were if the child goes missing you have to track down the birth parents
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #503 on: October 15, 2008, 03:40:24 PM »

If you are interested in some of the "cutting edge" technology coming out of the Oak Ridge Laboratory, you will find this article most interesting and informative.

If you saw the video, you heard about "cutting edge" research and how they were excited to be able to use it in this case.

Maybe something other than related in this article but I see several applications that are possible.

It will take you less than 3-5 minutes to read.  You'll think what I'm referring to is in the early part of the article but I recommend you read the whole thing...several possibilities here!

Wink, wink, nudge, nudge!!!!

Hey, Boo!  Getta load of this...
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #504 on: October 15, 2008, 03:40:37 PM »

Heres another ridiculous appeal on the death penalty...what a total waste!

Ohio executes inmate who argued was too fat to die

Cooey, who stood 5-foot-7 and weighed 267 pounds, said in numerous legal filings that his obesity made death by lethal injection inhumane. Problems finding veins on other inmates had delayed previous executions in Ohio.

Cooey, who earlier in the day lost a final appeal with the U.S. Supreme Court, had little to say when offered the chance to make a final statement.

"For what? You (expletive) haven't paid any attention to anything I've said in the last 22 1/2 years, why would anyone pay any attention to anything I've had to say now," Cooey said looking at the ceiling.

Summit County Prosecutor Sherri Bevan Walsh said the family of Mary Ann Hackenberg, who was 20 when she was killed, was disappointed that Cooey was vulgar and hateful to the end.

"He still would not apologize and still would not accept responsibility for what he did," she said.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #505 on: October 15, 2008, 03:40:48 PM »

Doesnt look like she has been on any kind of a stress diet !!!

This young woman has no soul. LOOK AT THIS! 4 photos taken at 4 different times/dates and that blank stare is always the same.

You are right - it IS always the same. But don't you think her expression also looks like she goes from smug to just bored to slightly concerned to crap-her-pants scared a little? (And I mean, as "crap-in-the-pants-scared" as a psycho like Casey Anthony CAN look, snort...)

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #506 on: October 15, 2008, 03:41:35 PM »

O k stupid question here...I am fairly new to the monkey squad but, I continue to see OT and O/T what on earth does that mean ?

OFF TOPIC....

Questions are never stupid...

pbxo

oh doh....even Casey could of figured that one out ..... 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: October 15, 2008, 03:41:39 PM »

The prosecution will have to give reason for motive,right? If so,what will they say?

Hellooooooooooooooooooo?

How about jealousy?

Maybe,but how would they prove this?

I would guess there would be several family instances but I would think that a primary example would be that Casey would take Caylee with her a few times but when it appeared Caylee was getting more of the boyfriend's/friend's attention, she would quit bringing her around.  Two examples come to mind quickly: (1) Amy and she are becoming best friends and in one of the texts Amy asks when is she going to see Caylee again because it's been a long time and (2) Tony spent time playing with Caylee in the swimming pool and the other roommates enjoyed her antics and suddenly she's not seen again at their apartment

I'll ponder this over lunch..

Ok,I've pondered this and you may just have something here.Didn't Cindy post on her MySpace that Casey was jealous or something close to that? Surely that was kept by someone..Could be but there is this feeling that they would need something stronger.I dunno!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: October 15, 2008, 03:44:05 PM »

thanks for the link....when I was watching bits and pieces of NG last night and Kobe was talking about the 'cutting edge' forensics used and he started dissing it...I would have loved to slap the crap outta his ugly face.....I can't imagine why NG keeps bringing him on the show other than to use him as a punching bag...which she did very well last night!!   However, I personally don't care to him spouting off especially since he joined casey's team of incompetents....no way will he ever say anything positive about the prosecution  or the process...and no way will he ever give an objective answer to a question....JMO
Yep...I used to like Kobe.   He was the first (that I heard) to mention the band around the hair denoting death.  Guess he won't want to talk about that now either. 
Do these regular guests on NG have contracts?  I'd like to see her get a Lee or Baden or anyone not related to the defense.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #509 on: October 15, 2008, 03:44:33 PM »

How come we have never seen this girls face ?? ?? Do we know who this girl is dancing with Casey ?

[/quote]

Is it Jenna, the Fusian shot girl?

Lisa
[/quote]

This is Jenna P ~ Fusian shot girl ~ 4058 ~ texted many messages to Casey ~you can see her face by looking at the photos of the group crowded in the horseshoe booth at Fusion June 20.
[/quote]

Why didnt Casey just go get a job as a dancer at some gentlemans club.  I mean yes its a disgusting job but at least she would be bringing in some money to support her daughter.  She is an exhibitionist so the dancing wouldnt have bothered her and Cindy could of watched her grandchild while she was daning all night.  She obviously like dancing in front of others and being photographed.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #510 on: October 15, 2008, 03:45:22 PM »

The day after my birthday. WONDERFUL!! 

pbxo

Soooooo many Scorpios over here!!!
No wonder why there are so many great investigators!!!

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: October 15, 2008, 03:46:32 PM »

I saw dead peeeeeeeeeople!
What's up doc! sorry, thanks for the above link.

CBB, thanks for my halloween avitar

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: October 15, 2008, 03:46:42 PM »

Dolce - nanner basket.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: October 15, 2008, 03:46:51 PM »

thanks for posting this...I loved when the reporter talked about casey's many faces,,,,AND love the remark about the party girl trying to look like a law student1  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #514 on: October 15, 2008, 03:46:55 PM »

pbxo

Sorry im Libra, my birthdays Friday..were supposed to be fair balanced....lol!

monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #515 on: October 15, 2008, 03:48:09 PM »

I am not sure who to quote and I am too lazy to go back and read but whomever said that if we really thought the 2nd POI was Lee don't we think he would have been arrested already or brought in by LE.
Well you got me thinking about it and it is a good question. Does anyone think it is possibly the friend that got a job somewhere else? Issan or Lassen whatever his name is. Just a thought, since he would be someone it would take a while to locate and bring back to Fl.

And as far as "what we will all understand when this is over" (Baez)
Yes I do believe she is going to try and say someone was sexually abusive to Caylee, and she felt she was "protecting her" by killing her.

I don't know , I just have so many things going thru my mind about this case.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #516 on: October 15, 2008, 03:48:47 PM »

pbxo

Sorry im Libra, my birthdays Friday..were supposed to be fair balanced....lol!
I'm a virgo...My husband says we are BiT**y missing letters are ch
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #517 on: October 15, 2008, 03:48:54 PM »

The prosecution will have to give reason for motive,right? If so,what will they say?

Hellooooooooooooooooooo?

How about jealousy?

Maybe,but how would they prove this?

I would guess there would be several family instances but I would think that a primary example would be that Casey would take Caylee with her a few times but when it appeared Caylee was getting more of the boyfriend's/friend's attention, she would quit bringing her around.  Two examples come to mind quickly: (1) Amy and she are becoming best friends and in one of the texts Amy asks when is she going to see Caylee again because it's been a long time and (2) Tony spent time playing with Caylee in the swimming pool and the other roommates enjoyed her antics and suddenly she's not seen again at their apartment

I'll ponder this over lunch..

Ok,I've pondered this and you may just have something here.Didn't Cindy post on her MySpace that Casey was jealous or something close to that? Surely that was kept by someone..Could be but there is this feeling that they would need something stronger.I dunno!

Tot, I like the way you operate whether you agree with me or not...lol   I am too often a very implusive person which has lead to some interesting outcomes, to say the least.  Thankfully, I have been able to correct the worst implusive screw-ups.   On the other hand, sometimes I've been able to make the lemonade from the lemons and enjoyed victory from impossible defeat.  I think it's that "slot machine" outcome that hinders me from curbing my implusive nature.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #518 on: October 15, 2008, 03:49:29 PM »

Sure hope these images show up, still learning how to post them.  Am curious to get your take on this:

Earlier in this case, on Cindy's myspace page, Trenton Duckett is/was the 4th friend listed: 

And at the same time, on the 'Trenton Duckett Is Missing' myspace page, the following pic was included.  The girl in front sure looks a lot like Casey to me:

Is it possible these two cases are connected in some way? 

No...we had a long go-around w/ all that at least twice in 2 different past threads.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #519 on: October 15, 2008, 03:49:55 PM »

pbxo

Sorry im Libra, my birthdays Friday..were supposed to be fair and balanced....lol!
I'm a virgo...My husband says we are BiT**y missing letters are ch

HaHa!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.