April 26, 2024, 04:55:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370642 times)
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #520 on: October 15, 2008, 03:50:38 PM »

Heres another ridiculous appeal on the death penalty...what a total waste!

Ohio executes inmate who argued was too fat to die

Cooey, who stood 5-foot-7 and weighed 267 pounds, said in numerous legal filings that his obesity made death by lethal injection inhumane. Problems finding veins on other inmates had delayed previous executions in Ohio.

Cooey, who earlier in the day lost a final appeal with the U.S. Supreme Court, had little to say when offered the chance to make a final statement.

"For what? You (expletive) haven't paid any attention to anything I've said in the last 22 1/2 years, why would anyone pay any attention to anything I've had to say now," Cooey said looking at the ceiling.

Summit County Prosecutor Sherri Bevan Walsh said the family of Mary Ann Hackenberg, who was 20 when she was killed, was disappointed that Cooey was vulgar and hateful to the end.

"He still would not apologize and still would not accept responsibility for what he did," she said.

Yep-it didn't work for him-they killed his fat arse!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #521 on: October 15, 2008, 03:51:15 PM »

ROCK--------------------------------------------------GEORGE------------------------------------------HARDPLACE

stand up for your granddaughter george...
without doing that, NO one..not the least of all those in your family, will have your respect..

SORRY.. i just listened to his interview... that was just pathetic... and having to READ most of it? c'mon george.. caylee need you to be a MAN...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #522 on: October 15, 2008, 03:52:12 PM »

The day after my birthday. WONDERFUL!! 

pbxo

Soooooo many Scorpios over here!!!
No wonder why there are so many great investigators!!!

Sorry im Libra, my birthdays Friday..were supposed to be fair balanced....lol!

Libras rock too!!  The scales of justice!

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #523 on: October 15, 2008, 03:52:29 PM »

Heres another ridiculous appeal on the death penalty...what a total waste!

Ohio executes inmate who argued was too fat to die

Cooey, who stood 5-foot-7 and weighed 267 pounds, said in numerous legal filings that his obesity made death by lethal injection inhumane. Problems finding veins on other inmates had delayed previous executions in Ohio.

Cooey, who earlier in the day lost a final appeal with the U.S. Supreme Court, had little to say when offered the chance to make a final statement.

"For what? You (expletive) haven't paid any attention to anything I've said in the last 22 1/2 years, why would anyone pay any attention to anything I've had to say now," Cooey said looking at the ceiling.

Summit County Prosecutor Sherri Bevan Walsh said the family of Mary Ann Hackenberg, who was 20 when she was killed, was disappointed that Cooey was vulgar and hateful to the end.

"He still would not apologize and still would not accept responsibility for what he did," she said.

Yep-it didn't work for him-they killed his fat arse!!

LMAO!!!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #524 on: October 15, 2008, 03:53:01 PM »

ROCK--------------------------------------------------GEORGE------------------------------------------HARDPLACE

without doing that, NO one..not the least of all those in your family, will have your respect..

SORRY.. i just listened to his interview... that was just pathetic... and having to READ most of it? c'mon george.. caylee need you to be a MAN...

Yep! Caylee needs him to be a man..I know it's hard but get some BAllS GEORGE!!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #525 on: October 15, 2008, 03:53:14 PM »

The day after my birthday. WONDERFUL!! 

pbxo

Soooooo many Scorpios over here!!!
No wonder why there are so many great investigators!!!

Sorry im Libra, my birthdays Friday..were supposed to be fair balanced....lol!
I'm a virgo...My husband says we are BiT**y missing letters are ch

I'd be bitchy if I was a Virgin too 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: October 15, 2008, 03:53:16 PM »

Dolce - nanner basket.

I haven't ever gotten a nanner basket...
We should send Casey one from all the monkeys...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: October 15, 2008, 03:53:17 PM »

wonder what Baez was writting to her in the court room today...? would love to see a picture of that .... 

J B
 +   
C A

haha too funny 

BT. every time I look at you I smile...you are too cute.

pbxo

Awww...TY PB. Your avi is cute as well. And your pink banana hugs and kisses always cheer me up.

We need ALL the cheering up we can get with our Caylee and Natalee missing.

Pink Banana hugs and kisses for you BT. 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #528 on: October 15, 2008, 03:53:55 PM »

I am not sure who to quote and I am too lazy to go back and read but whomever said that if we really thought the 2nd POI was Lee don't we think he would have been arrested already or brought in by LE.
Well you got me thinking about it and it is a good question. Does anyone think it is possibly the friend that got a job somewhere else? Issan or Lassen whatever his name is. Just a thought, since he would be someone it would take a while to locate and bring back to Fl.

And as far as "what we will all understand when this is over" (Baez)
Yes I do believe she is going to try and say someone was sexually abusive to Caylee, and she felt she was "protecting her" by killing her.

I don't know , I just have so many things going thru my mind about this case.

I'm leaning toward one of my "implusive" thoughts.  What if there is an accomplice that the prosecution wants to turn state's evidence and they are hesitant for some reason?  Might not the knowledge of a sealed arrest warrant help their decision? 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #529 on: October 15, 2008, 03:54:18 PM »

Sorry. I mean.. GEORGE GET YOUR BALLS BACK FROM CINDY!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: October 15, 2008, 03:54:49 PM »

There is something really disturbing about this case.  There were what some 400 of us last nite celebrating Casey being locked up again.  But there are her three family members that know her, live with her and her Attorney standing by her side, saying we have it all wrong, and when she gets to tell her side of the story, we will see.  That reallly bothers me.  We have the evidence presented to us, but what if we have it wrong???? 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #531 on: October 15, 2008, 03:55:41 PM »

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #532 on: October 15, 2008, 03:56:11 PM »

This is the first time that this case has been published in our local newspaper here in ocala...Florida....

Our local paper "the star banner" had this to say about the link...that it was leaked into the news trucks outside

For part of the grand jury hearing, the external audio system of the courtroom was left on, feeding into media trucks outside. Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. warned members of the news media that they could be charged with criminal contempt if they made public what was said, since grand jury proceedings are secret. Perry said he didn't know what may have been heard.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20081015/NEWS/810152040/1402/NEWS?Title=Casey_Anthony_is_denied_bond
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #533 on: October 15, 2008, 03:56:11 PM »

i just dont GET it... what was that so called INTERVIEW all about...
gah!
honestly george... ya should run for office, cause you sure can talk out of both sides of your mouth..

crazy...

i am thinkin cindy is sharing her meds with him..

or should be...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: October 15, 2008, 03:57:16 PM »

wonder what Baez was writting to her in the court room today...? would love to see a picture of that .... 
My guess is that Baez is in the process of fighting the leak during the gj hearing..We had a case here that had a leak not from an intercom but from a gj member and they won and had to take it before another jury..I'm not sure about florida law. They were also unable to use the info that was leaked

They say that there was a leak during the gj....but has anyone heard what was said during the leak ?

than how could he fight a leak that was never heard by the public ?

It's my understanding that the judge issued an order about this which means that if one of the media goes back to their office and "mentions" what they heard, the "leaker" will be subject to arrest.  (Crazy run-on sentence but maybe you get the gist of what I meant!)
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #535 on: October 15, 2008, 03:57:30 PM »

He CAN'T

Casey stole her purse and they were in there...
And she won't tell them where she put it!

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #536 on: October 15, 2008, 03:58:43 PM »

This is the first time that this case has been published in our local newspaper here in ocala...Florida....

Our local paper "the star banner" had this to say about the link...that it was leaked into the news trucks outside

For part of the grand jury hearing, the external audio system of the courtroom was left on, feeding into media trucks outside. Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. warned members of the news media that they could be charged with criminal contempt if they made public what was said, since grand jury proceedings are secret. Perry said he didn't know what may have been heard.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20081015/NEWS/810152040/1402/NEWS?Title=Casey_Anthony_is_denied_bond

I wonder how long the feed was actually heard by the media.  One station did report it imediately.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: October 15, 2008, 03:59:02 PM »

There is something really disturbing about this case.  There were what some 400 of us last nite celebrating Casey being locked up again.  But there are her three family members that know her, live with her and her Attorney standing by her side, saying we have it all wrong, and when she gets to tell her side of the story, we will see.  That reallly bothers me.  We have the evidence presented to us, but what if we have it wrong???? 

Don't you think they are standing by her simply because they are her parents and family? She has had more than enough time to tell her side of the story but chooses to keep lying..I don't think we have it wrong Always.. I do not believe little Caylee is alive somewhere being held by anyone..You just can't forget the trunk of that car...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: October 15, 2008, 04:00:03 PM »

Her name was Karla Faye Tucker  and sometime I will tell you my experience with her...

DO TELL sunny...
of course..not in HERE... that would be OT..Wink
but TELL you must Smile

I will....I'll post the story in the lounge soon...I promise

Please let me know when you do as I'm interested in hearing it!Ok?

I will .. ...quickly..I worked for a high profile death penalty defense attorney in Houston....and I am most definitely PRO death penalty....so it was an interesting situation....I met and spent time at the prison with Karla many times over a number of years....she committed once of the most heinous crimes ever in Houston history....and when she was finally put to death she had one of the largest turnout of supporters even seen in Huntsville TX.....and probably anywhere EVER

sorry for the OT and the only way to  mesh this with CA is to say...IF KA gets the death penalty and is put to death (all unlikely IMO) I predict she would have one of the largest turnouts of people celebrating her death

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #539 on: October 15, 2008, 04:00:10 PM »

The prosecution will have to give reason for motive,right? If so,what will they say?

Prosecution does not have to provide a motive, but jurors do like to hear about motive.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.