April 20, 2024, 08:00:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370305 times)
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: October 15, 2008, 04:38:32 PM »

There is something really disturbing about this case.  There were what some 400 of us last nite celebrating Casey being locked up again.  But there are her three family members that know her, live with her and her Attorney standing by her side, saying we have it all wrong, and when she gets to tell her side of the story, we will see.  That reallly bothers me.  We have the evidence presented to us, but what if we have it wrong???? 

I don't think we have it wrong.  Why won't they tell us where our little princess Caylee is?
Think TRUNK!! Where are her friends? I do not remember hearing any of them coming to her defense.
Her family of course will stand by her, they are all she has.
TOO BAD they are NOT fighting for Caylee.   

A-1, honey we got it right! 

pbxo
But do you think she would die for her brother???  For her Dad??? If they did it, do you think she could stand stoic and take the truth to the grave??? 

How's your Dad?   

I don't think she would die for ANYONE!!
I do think she could take it to her grave...well, unless there is something in it for her.
But then again she wouldn't take the deal they tried to offer....so who knows?

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: October 15, 2008, 04:38:36 PM »

I think Casey Anthony is one of the most obviously guilty people we have seen in a long, long time.  It took the Grand Jury just thirty minutes to say that there was probable cause to arrest her.  Circumstantial evidence always plays a big role in murder cases, because murders are not committed out in the open and because murderers go to great lengths to hide or cover up what they have done.  Everything points to Casey and nobody else.

If there were a nanny, she would have been found by now or someone would know of her and there would be evidence she existed.  Someone would have come to the door when the cops stops by the Sawgrass apartment that Casey directed them to.  Or someone would have known the person or persons who had lived there the day before.  Truth is, nobody had lived there and nobody knew Zenaida Gonzalez, the babysitter.  Casey did not have a job.  She did not need a nanny nor could she afford one. 

Cindy is spinning her wheels like a big old dump truck stuck in the mud.  She thinks if she just keeps running her mouth, things will get better.  They won't.  You cannot talk your way out of a thousand lies or the evidence.  When she said that she and Casey had never even had a big argument, I laughed out loud.  A pretty big argument is captured on tape via the 911 call.  Cindy is accusing Casey of everything, yelling at her and threatening to get custody of Caylee or have her locked up for good. 

Cindy is every bit as big a liar as Casey, imo. I do not fault Baez for saying things that all defense lawyers say.  It is his job to put...well, lipstick on this pig, if he can.  Defense attorneys are paid to stick up for their clients and that is what they are supposed to do.  Geragos did it for Scott Peterson.  But the writing is on the wall.  Casey told too many lies, waited too long to let anyone know Casey was gone (and would have waited longer if not for Cindy) and the car smelled like a dead body because a dead body had been in the trunk.

If Baez and Casey had any "explanation" for what had happened, they would have given it long ago.  Why wait until your client is in jail and going to be tried for murder of her child?  There is nothing they can say.  Forensics and witnesses (including her own parents and brother) and very powerful and compelling circumstantial evidence will put Casey in jail for the rest of her life or on death row.

Now all we have to do is wait for it to happen.  Casey will cool her heels in jail until she ends up in prison. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: October 15, 2008, 04:39:32 PM »

O/T but also in Florida:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17721733/detail.html

Remains Of Woman Missing Since 1980 Identified

POSTED: 12:05 pm EDT October 15, 2008

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Authorities say skeletal remains uncovered from a west Florida park nearly two decades ago are those of a young missing woman.

Melinda Harder was 20-years-old when she disappeared in 1980. Police say she'd left home to walk to her boyfriend's house and never arrived.

Nine years later, a bulldozer uncovered the skeletal remains of a woman. Investigators concluded she'd died of homicidal violence but were unable to identify her.

Forensic evidence and DNA from Harder's relatives recently led to a match.

Police say there are no suspects.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #603 on: October 15, 2008, 04:39:53 PM »

Is there a video or a recording of the gj verdict yesturday.. I missed it and want to see why everyone thinks there may be a 2nd poi..

George interview

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7648812&version=1&locale=EN-US

Cindy Today Show

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/27194290#27194290
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPIy5w29ukI

Grand Jury
http://www.wesh.com/video/17717819/index.html

http://www.wesh.com/video/17715697/index.html

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1903949/casey-anthony-indictment-14-Oct-08

Court This Morning

http://www.wesh.com/video/17720270/index.html

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #604 on: October 15, 2008, 04:40:17 PM »

Baez is just as bad as the Anthony's..He stated somewhere ehen fighting for more freedom for casey.. That she is only talking to family..Well if she is only talking to family Baez then you do not know the story.. They Cindy states that casey is giving Baez some good things to work off of to help find caylee..So she still lying..JMO

I kinda hope lee is the second poi..I'm dying to see witch one takes the deal to testify against the other to save their own butt
And yes i meant witch.. i already know it will be casey

Nope, don't think so. Everyone is wondering where Lee is.... maybe he already made a deal with the LE. He doesn't strike me as stupid, I honestly don't think he is the Dad, just going off of what LE said, BUT I think KC confided something to him and he made a deal recently. I think family members don't know about the deal, probably no one does except Le and Lee. He was the only one that could get to KC, she rattled those comments off to him and as soon as Mommy came in, she put up her defenses. Now he is gone from the scene and no one has seen him in awhile, yeah, he's up to something and I think it's going to get him in trouble with the females in his family. JMO

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #605 on: October 15, 2008, 04:40:49 PM »

I hope I don't get banned for my liitle doubts, I am a black and white person - there is no grey in my life.
you don't look like a black and white person// all I'm seeing is a cute black kitty //sparkling and tinkling at the same time
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: October 15, 2008, 04:40:50 PM »

There is something really disturbing about this case.  There were what some 400 of us last nite celebrating Casey being locked up again.  But there are her three family members that know her, live with her and her Attorney standing by her side, saying we have it all wrong, and when she gets to tell her side of the story, we will see.  That reallly bothers me.  We have the evidence presented to us, but what if we have it wrong???? 

I don't think we have it wrong.  Why won't they tell us where our little princess Caylee is?
Think TRUNK!! Where are her friends? I do not remember hearing any of them coming to her defense.

pbxo
But do you think she would die for her brother???  For her Dad??? If they did it, do you think she could stand stoic and take the truth to the grave??? 

How's your Dad?   

I do think she could take it to her grave...well, unless there is something in it for her.

pbxo

My Dad is hanging in there, thank you.  He told the doc, no way could that cat scan see what's in his stomach!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #607 on: October 15, 2008, 04:43:21 PM »

cute caylee video here . sorry if its already been posted

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5727546&page=1

Thank you.

Janet

aww thank you for the reminder as to why we are all here...awww
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: October 15, 2008, 04:43:23 PM »

Hi A1

How is your father.  It is so difficult when the parent/children relationship changes and ... it is the children who are required to be the caregivers.  I have been through it and ... it is not easy ... it is heartbreaking but ... love dictates that it is the right thing to do.

Hugs

Janet
Thank you, he handled the tests well this am, just waiting on results...

WOW A-1 Sorry I missed that I did'nt know your Dad was Ill I am so so sorry Big monkey hugs to you ((((((((((())))))))))))))))

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: October 15, 2008, 04:44:09 PM »

I think Casey Anthony is one of the most obviously guilty people we have seen in a long, long time.  It took the Grand Jury just thirty minutes to say that there was probable cause to arrest her.  Circumstantial evidence always plays a big role in murder cases, because murders are not committed out in the open and because murderers go to great lengths to hide or cover up what they have done.  Everything points to Casey and nobody else.

If there were a nanny, she would have been found by now or someone would know of her and there would be evidence she existed.  Someone would have come to the door when the cops stops by the Sawgrass apartment that Casey directed them to.  Or someone would have known the person or persons who had lived there the day before.  Truth is, nobody had lived there and nobody knew Zenaida Gonzalez, the babysitter.  Casey did not have a job.  She did not need a nanny nor could she afford one. 

Cindy is spinning her wheels like a big old dump truck stuck in the mud.  She thinks if she just keeps running her mouth, things will get better.  They won't.  You cannot talk your way out of a thousand lies or the evidence.  When she said that she and Casey had never even had a big argument, I laughed out loud.  A pretty big argument is captured on tape via the 911 call.  Cindy is accusing Casey of everything, yelling at her and threatening to get custody of Caylee or have her locked up for good. 

Cindy is every bit as big a liar as Casey, imo. I do not fault Baez for saying things that all defense lawyers say.  It is his job to put...well, lipstick on this pig, if he can.  Defense attorneys are paid to stick up for their clients and that is what they are supposed to do.  Geragos did it for Scott Peterson.  But the writing is on the wall.  Casey told too many lies, waited too long to let anyone know Casey was gone (and would have waited longer if not for Cindy) and the car smelled like a dead body because a dead body had been in the trunk.

If Baez and Casey had any "explanation" for what had happened, they would have given it long ago.  Why wait until your client is in jail and going to be tried for murder of her child?  There is nothing they can say.  Forensics and witnesses (including her own parents and brother) and very powerful and compelling circumstantial evidence will put Casey in jail for the rest of her life or on death row.

Now all we have to do is wait for it to happen.  Casey will cool her heels in jail until she ends up in prison. 

Very true...All roads lead to Casey..She has been given every oppertunity to tell the truth and she has done nothing except stonewall..That's what guilty people do and she probably lays awake at night praying that Caylee will never be found..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: October 15, 2008, 04:44:30 PM »

pbxo

How's your Dad?   

pbxo

My Dad is hanging in there, thank you.  He told the doc, no way could that cat scan see what's in his stomach!!!

You are welcome!!
I will say a little prayer for him tonight!

You hang in there too, honey!

pink banana hugs and kisses for you! 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: October 15, 2008, 04:44:35 PM »

I hope I don't get banned for my liitle doubts, I am a black and white person - there is no grey in my life.

Hey A1

I think you are my long lost sister.

BIG HUG!

As I age I do learn that family relationships and friendships dictate there is room in life to quietly accept the gray areas ... not necessarily agree ... that I have no control over.

However ... I am still very absolute in my mindset in regards to lying, stealing, disrespect, illegal activities and ... my definition of morality.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: October 15, 2008, 04:45:02 PM »

Thank you Hud, that was what I was waiting for.  Someone brighter than me to blast my thinking and get it straight.  I didn't divorce my husband for three years after I took my baby and left.  He was already dating other people before I signed the papers, I just kept thinking what if I had done this, or that or maybe I could just , well you know...     You are good!!!!!

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #613 on: October 15, 2008, 04:45:58 PM »

from GEORGES interview:
" if you do something wrong in life...something down the road.. you always..  get  repaid  for that ,  ..thats  in the BIBLE...it talks about  .. you cant do something without reprocussions.... its what its about "

GEORGE.. LISTEN to yourself...THAT applies to EVERYONE.... even CASEY.. even YOU...

heykim ...

Hey ... are you Canadian?

Anyways ... could you please provide me to a link of the interview where George spoke the words that you quoted.

Janet

+++++++++

George Anthony comments before Grand Jury meeting
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7641290&version=1&locale=EN-US

Casey Anthony Charged With Murder 
Last Edited: Wednesday, 15 Oct 2008, 12:02 AM EDT 
Created: Tuesday, 14 Oct 2008, 8:29 AM EDT

Timeline of testimony:

9:20 a.m. Casey’s father, George Anthony arrived at court with his attorney Mark NeJame. NeJame speaks briefly to reporters and then they go inside.  George is the first called to testify.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7634826&version=34&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

I think it's this one Janet, from this morning.

George interview

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7648812&version=1&locale=EN-US

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: October 15, 2008, 04:46:26 PM »

Hi A1

How is your father.  It is so difficult when the parent/children relationship changes and ... it is the children who are required to be the caregivers.  I have been through it and ... it is not easy ... it is heartbreaking but ... love dictates that it is the right thing to do.

Hugs

Janet

WOW A-1 Sorry I missed that I did'nt know your Dad was Ill I am so so sorry Big monkey hugs to you ((((((((((())))))))))))))))

Doubled by me...Big Hugs Always

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: October 15, 2008, 04:47:02 PM »

Hi A1

Hugs

Janet

Thanks Lisa - 

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: October 15, 2008, 04:47:04 PM »

you don't look like a black and white person// all I'm seeing is a cute black kitty //sparkling and tinkling at the same time

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #617 on: October 15, 2008, 04:47:43 PM »

1-877-Tell-HLN

Headline News Is Taking Calls for Questions for the Top of the Hour!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: October 15, 2008, 04:50:03 PM »

from GEORGES interview:
" if you do something wrong in life...something down the road.. you always..  get  repaid  for that ,  ..thats  in the BIBLE...it talks about  .. you cant do something without reprocussions.... its what its about "

GEORGE.. LISTEN to yourself...THAT applies to EVERYONE.... even CASEY.. even YOU...

heykim ...

Hey ... are you Canadian?

Anyways ... could you please provide me to a link of the interview where George spoke the words that you quoted.

Janet

+++++++++

George Anthony comments before Grand Jury meeting
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7641290&version=1&locale=EN-US

Casey Anthony Charged With Murder 
Last Edited: Wednesday, 15 Oct 2008, 12:02 AM EDT 
Created: Tuesday, 14 Oct 2008, 8:29 AM EDT

Timeline of testimony:

9:20 a.m. Casey’s father, George Anthony arrived at court with his attorney Mark NeJame. NeJame speaks briefly to reporters and then they go inside.  George is the first called to testify.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7634826&version=34&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

I think it's this one Janet, from this morning.

George interview

Thank you heykim and pink angel.

I had missed this interview.  Probably stuffing my Thankgiving Turkey.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: October 15, 2008, 04:50:28 PM »

Hey A1

I think you are my long lost sister.

BIG HUG!

As I age I do learn that family relationships and friendships dictate there is room in life to quietly accept the gray areas ... not necessarily agree ... that I have no control over.

However ... I am still very absolute in my mindset in regards to lying, stealing, disrespect, illegal activities and ... my definition of morality.

Janet

Hugs to you too, sissie.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.