April 24, 2024, 03:09:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370509 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #620 on: October 15, 2008, 04:51:47 PM »

Hi A1

How is your father.  It is so difficult when the parent/children relationship changes and ... it is the children who are required to be the caregivers.  I have been through it and ... it is not easy ... it is heartbreaking but ... love dictates that it is the right thing to do.

Hugs

Janet
Thank you, he handled the tests well this am, just waiting on results...

[/quote]

A-1 (((((big monkey hugs))))) hon. I just went through some health issues with my own father.

My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: October 15, 2008, 04:51:53 PM »

I hope I don't get banned for my liitle doubts, I am a black and white person - there is no grey in my life.
you don't look like a black and white person// all I'm seeing is a cute black kitty //sparkling and tinkling at the same time
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: October 15, 2008, 04:52:14 PM »

There is something really disturbing about this case.  There were what some 400 of us last nite celebrating Casey being locked up again.  But there are her three family members that know her, live with her and her Attorney standing by her side, saying we have it all wrong, and when she gets to tell her side of the story, we will see.  That reallly bothers me.  We have the evidence presented to us, but what if we have it wrong???? 

always, i have been thinking the same thing this morning after watching george.  wonder what kind of evidence the defense has? what could be so different than the evidence we see in forensics and common sense?  if they have something that would help, they should just spill it instead of saying wait and see...why leave casey in jail if they have such evidence?  something isn't right    i'm a die hard CSI watcher and the evidence doesn't lie. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #623 on: October 15, 2008, 04:52:29 PM »

So just catching up, George and Cindy are still saying Caylee is kidnapped and Baez is saying the same thing????  Man......

Morning A-1 how you doing today??
Im good thank you, I hope you are the same.  Things are hectic right now, so Im gonna take a litte nap -bbl.

Hi A-1...I just wanted to say I hope all goes well for your father. I will be remembering him and you in my prayers, and hoping for the best.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #624 on: October 15, 2008, 04:52:57 PM »

Would this be for the economic charges or the murder charges?  Thank you.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: October 15, 2008, 04:53:44 PM »

So just catching up, George and Cindy are still saying Caylee is kidnapped and Baez is saying the same thing????  Man......

Morning A-1 how you doing today??
Im good thank you, I hope you are the same.  Things are hectic right now, so Im gonna take a litte nap -bbl.

Hi A-1...I just wanted to say I hope all goes well for your father. I will be remembering him and you in my prayers, and hoping for the best.
Bless you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: October 15, 2008, 04:55:37 PM »

Would this be for the economic charges or the murder charges?  Thank you.

If you read the article for both.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: October 15, 2008, 04:55:37 PM »

I don't think Casey is covering for anyone.  That is not her style.  Her style is to blame others for her problems and mistakes.  Nobody is going to cover for someone else if it means going to prison for life or getting the death penalty.  Casey is not capable of that kind of love or loyalty.  Everyone is dispensible to her.  If she could party while her daughter was "missing," she would have no trouble lying her way out of prison or blaming someone else for her own crime if she could.  But she cannot.

Even the Baez statement about "All of it is explainable" is pretty silly.  As the defense attorney, he is not obligated to explain anything.  The burden of proof is on the prosecution.  All Casey has to do is sit there and say nothing, which is what she is doing.  But the evidence, both forensic and circumstantial, and the testimony of witnesses is going to nail her. 

I remember the Petersons and Geragos saying that some hippies in a van kidnapped Laci for her baby.  Only trouble is, the baby washed up on shore just like Laci did.  They floated four or five different theories but none of them worked.  Defense lawyers always try to come up with something to make their clients look better.  And Scott Peterson's parents still will not admit they raised a monster.

Casey's time is coming, and I personally cannot wait to see Cindy shredded on the stand for all her many, many lies, which imo, amount to abstruction of justice.  As for George, he told the truth to the grand jury because he had already said it on tape to Greta and others.  If he had lied to the grand jury, he would have broken the law.  As for Cindy saying his testimony cannot hurt their daughter...well, if your own dad says that you stole from him and did not want him to see in the trunk of your car, that hurts.  If he says that the car you abandoned had such a terrible smell that he had to drive it home with all the windows down, that hurts. 

As for Cindy, when she is heard screaming into the phone that "something is wrong" and "the car smells like there has been a damn dead body in it" that hurts too.  I don't know who she thinks she is fooling.  SHE is the reason Casey is in jail and probably the reason that Caylee is dead.  Cindy's lies and control issues and game-playing pushed Casey to the brink and now Caylee is dead and Casey is in jail and Lee....who knows where he is?

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: October 15, 2008, 04:56:14 PM »

I hope Ive not offended any of you guys with my replies. Sometimes Im a bit straight forward with what I have to say. Sometimes maybe to forward.

I appreciate each and everyone of you Monkeys and respect your opinons. I cant wait to see how this case plays out.

mtnmom
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #629 on: October 15, 2008, 04:56:44 PM »

Maybe Lee just couldnt keep up with facade and has removed himself from the situation.  If rumors are correct,hes already lost his girlfriend and possibly a baby.  I do not think Lee is Caylees father, I hope if he has a shread of decency he has done a turn around and is disgusted by his sisters and moms lies and his dads denial.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
le singe bete
Scared Monkey

« Reply #630 on: October 15, 2008, 04:59:24 PM »

Do you think maybe Cindy and George read the book Stop Walking on Eggshells and that's why they are "standing behind" Casey verbally?  In other words they are letting KC believe that they are 100% behind her (but in George's case telling the truth behind the curtain of the GJ).  KC may only be aware of what they look her in the eye and tell her.  She may not be capable of seeing behind the scenes at this point.  Okay, I agree if Cindy is faking support, she's good.  Real good.

People with BPD are extremely sensitive about whether or not they have support from their family or loved ones.  Hypersensitive to the point that often those very loved ones lie just to keep the peace.  And they are very good at it.  Think back to that jailhouse phone call when KC perceives that she has no support and Cindy immediately caves in.

I'm not saying she is BPD.....I'm just saying she has issues.  Just trying to figure out what they may be.  This doesn't mean she doesn't belong behind bars.  So, don't throw nanners at me.  I'm too new and unseasoned.

Justice Pour Tous -- et Casey Avant Tout!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #631 on: October 15, 2008, 05:03:09 PM »

Do you think maybe Cindy and George read the book Stop Walking on Eggshells and that's why they are "standing behind" Casey verbally?  In other words they are letting KC believe that they are 100% behind her (but in George's case telling the truth behind the curtain of the GJ).  KC may only be aware of what they look her in the eye and tell her.  She may not be capable of seeing behind the scenes at this point.  Okay, I agree if Cindy is faking support, she's good.  Real good.

People with BPD are extremely sensitive about whether or not they have support from their family or loved ones.  Hypersensitive to the point that often those very loved ones lie just to keep the peace.  And they are very good at it.  Think back to that jailhouse phone call when KC perceives that she has no support and Cindy immediately caves in.

I'm not saying she is BPD.....I'm just saying she has issues.  Just trying to figure out what they may be.  This doesn't mean she doesn't belong behind bars.  So, don't throw nanners at me.  I'm too new and unseasoned.

What is BPD? Does this book advocate caving into her lies?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #632 on: October 15, 2008, 05:03:21 PM »

I hope Ive not offended any of you guys with my replies. Sometimes Im a bit straight forward with what I have to say. Sometimes maybe to forward.

I appreciate each and everyone of you Monkeys and respect your opinons. I cant wait to see how this case plays out.

mtnmom
Me too mtnmom
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #633 on: October 15, 2008, 05:05:59 PM »

Casey isn't Bi-Polar. People that are bi-polar have emotions. They can be treated with therapy and/or medication.

Casey is a sociopath. She cold, calculating and cares only about herself. She can't be treated. There is no therapy or medication that can give you a soul.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #634 on: October 15, 2008, 05:06:13 PM »

Sorry 
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #635 on: October 15, 2008, 05:06:29 PM »

wonder what Baez was writting to her in the court room today...? would love to see a picture of that .... 

"It's ok, hang on, I'll ask the judge if we can a conjugal visit!"   

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #636 on: October 15, 2008, 05:07:40 PM »

wonder what Baez was writting to her in the court room today...? would love to see a picture of that .... 

So preoccupied looking up the spelling on conjugal I messed that one up!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #637 on: October 15, 2008, 05:08:23 PM »

Sorry 
Sweet Morgan.. I love your rockin kitty avi
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #638 on: October 15, 2008, 05:08:32 PM »

I honestly think they may have been given legal advice to keep up the charade, because it's the only way to inject "reasonable doubt" into the equation.  I could be wrong.  But we have some evidence that when Cindy is mad at Casey, she doesn't hold back ! 
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #639 on: October 15, 2008, 05:11:03 PM »

I wouldn't doubt it!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.