April 24, 2024, 06:35:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370543 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: October 15, 2008, 05:45:04 PM »

Yay! I'm finally a monkey instead of a lurker! Be kind.

Hello and welcome to Scared Monkeys
Windsmiles    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #681 on: October 15, 2008, 05:45:24 PM »

from GEORGES interview:
" if you do something wrong in life...something down the road.. you always..  get  repaid  for that ,  ..thats  in the BIBLE...it talks about  .. you cant do something without reprocussions.... its what its about "

GEORGE.. LISTEN to yourself...THAT applies to EVERYONE.... even CASEY.. even YOU...

heykim ...

Hey ... are you Canadian?

Anyways ... could you please provide me to a link of the interview where George spoke the words that you quoted.

Janet

+++++++++

George Anthony comments before Grand Jury meeting
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7641290&version=1&locale=EN-US

Casey Anthony Charged With Murder 
Last Edited: Wednesday, 15 Oct 2008, 12:02 AM EDT 
Created: Tuesday, 14 Oct 2008, 8:29 AM EDT

Timeline of testimony:

9:20 a.m. Casey’s father, George Anthony arrived at court with his attorney Mark NeJame. NeJame speaks briefly to reporters and then they go inside.  George is the first called to testify.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7634826&version=34&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

uh.. canadian? nope..unless there is something that my parents never told me.. but since they have both passed away....i guess i shall never know for sure..Smile

uh.. i will look for the link... it was back somewhere in this thread ... unless someone already told you while i was out walkin with my grandson...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: October 15, 2008, 05:46:30 PM »

someone just called into headlines news about Todd black admitting theres loss of life. they are gonna talk about it. Commercial now.

Nice catch Mtnmom.  Please let us know what's said.

the spokes person said that the comment was taken out of context.

Interesting.  I wonder if that's true or damage control?

It was definately NOT taken out of context

So in what context should Mr. Black's statement be taken? He SAID they were dealing with the loss of life of the little girl. Mr. Black, could you now place that exact statement into the proper context?
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #683 on: October 15, 2008, 05:47:03 PM »

<snipped>
.I also heardthat George was gonna ride around today with the billboard with Caylees picture on it....
<snipped>

Wow.  Now why would he want to do that?  To help Casey's case?  By that I mean an effort to try to show Caylee is still alive?  He couldn't be that far in denial, could he?  Maybe he's just trying to keep Caylee out there in the public's mind.   

Perhaps he is trying to lead the public to believe that he did not "testify against his daughter" as has been reported in the news... If people think he is still looking, then he obviously doesn't think that his daughter murdered his granddaughter....

(Thanks, Klaas wherever you are for fixing my potty mouth button!)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #684 on: October 15, 2008, 05:48:44 PM »

Look what Cindy's antics have gotten her. She is sitting home all alone with her scrapbooks and pictures. KC is in jail, George is driving around with his Caylee mobile and Lee won't come within a mile of the house. Ninety percent of America thinks she is nuts and has a severe drug problem. TV stations are interviewing her for ratings only b/c she is totally unbelievable and people will always watch a sideshow. Ya just gotta sit back and shake your head. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #685 on: October 15, 2008, 05:50:20 PM »

<snipped>
.I also heardthat George was gonna ride around today with the billboard with Caylees picture on it....
<snipped>

Wow.  Now why would he want to do that?  To help Casey's case?  By that I mean an effort to try to show Caylee is still alive?  He couldn't be that far in denial, could he?  Maybe he's just trying to keep Caylee out there in the public's mind.   

the way Chuck was talking about him he was one step from jumpin' off a bridge. Today - he's back to his old lying conniving ways.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #686 on: October 15, 2008, 05:50:35 PM »

from GEORGES interview:
" if you do something wrong in life...something down the road.. you always..  get  repaid  for that ,  ..thats  in the BIBLE...it talks about  .. you cant do something without reprocussions.... its what its about "

GEORGE.. LISTEN to yourself...THAT applies to EVERYONE.... even CASEY.. even YOU...

heykim ...

Anyways ... could you please provide me to a link of the interview where George spoke the words that you quoted.

Janet

+++++++++

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7641290&version=1&locale=EN-US

Timeline of testimony:

9:20 a.m. Casey’s father, George Anthony arrived at court with his attorney Mark NeJame. NeJame speaks briefly to reporters and then they go inside.  George is the first called to testify.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7634826&version=34&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

uh.. canadian? nope..unless there is something that my parents never told me.. but since they have both passed away....i guess i shall never know for sure..Smile

uh.. i will look for the link... it was back somewhere in this thread ... unless someone already told you while i was out walkin with my grandson...

HERES THE LINK...

http://www.wftv.com/video/17719972/index.html

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: October 15, 2008, 05:50:49 PM »

someone just called into headlines news about Todd black admitting theres loss of life. they are gonna talk about it. Commercial now.

Nice catch Mtnmom.  Please let us know what's said.

the spokes person said that the comment was taken out of context.

Interesting.  I wonder if that's true or damage control?

It was definately NOT taken out of context

Hey ... Jose Baez make a good team ... they did not consider their words before speaking.  They are a goldmine for the prosecution.

Janet

+++++++

updated 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
Caylee's mom named in murder indictment

Video:
Anthony defense taken to task
Prime News host Mike Galanos spars with a Casey Anthony defense spokesman over the media's handling of the case.

Todd Black: "... a difficult case about .oss of life of a little girl. "

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/14/caylee.grand.jury/index.html?eref=rss_us#cnnSTCVideo

Two New Areas Being Checked In Search For Caylee Anthony
POSTED: 5:13 pm EDT October 2, 2008
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT October 2, 2008

Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html

JOSE BAEZ ON TODAY SHOW WITH MEREDITH
Video:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/27097458#27097458

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #688 on: October 15, 2008, 05:52:03 PM »

Where is the 2nd POI?  Was it rumor...again?  What is taking them so long to find this person?  Are they looking?  I would like to get that answer so we can go on to the next thing.  I hate waiting. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #689 on: October 15, 2008, 05:52:57 PM »

<snipped>
<snipped>

the way Chuck was talking about him he was one step from jumpin' off a bridge. Today - he's back to his old lying conniving ways.

Who is Chuck?
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #690 on: October 15, 2008, 05:53:44 PM »

Well Monkeys.......Im finally here in Orlando and finally got my comp.    set up and now just waiting to go out to dinner tonight........on my way here I did ride pass a few places of interest and then past Caseys new home and me and my son High FIVED   AS WE WENT PAST....I have been logged in on my laptop but was having trouble posting but I hope everything is gonna work goods now that I am stationary for a few minutes......I also heardthat George was gonna ride around today with the billboard with Caylees picture on it....WHY???????????I think this town is pretty much aware of Caylee and what she looked like.............anyway   JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thats all I want..........

Oh do you have satelite where you can be online in the car?  We travel alot and in the car and I want that so bad!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: October 15, 2008, 05:54:20 PM »

from GEORGES interview:

heykim ...

Janet

+++++++++

Timeline of testimony:

HERES THE LINK...

http://www.wftv.com/video/17719972/index.html

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #692 on: October 15, 2008, 05:54:31 PM »

Just out of curiosity...how does the wind smile?  LOL

Welcome to the cage...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #693 on: October 15, 2008, 05:56:33 PM »

Where is the 2nd POI?  Was it rumor...again?  What is taking them so long to find this person?  Are they looking?  I would like to get that answer so we can go on to the next thing.  I hate waiting. 

other than cell and text forensics, which would be deciphered lickity split - it could be DNA for a person they DON NOT HAVE A NAME FOR.

meaning they have the DNA profile, but not a name to attach it too. but just guessin'

+++

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #694 on: October 15, 2008, 05:56:56 PM »

Well Monkeys.......Im finally here in Orlando and finally got my comp.    set up and now just waiting to go out to dinner tonight........on my way here I did ride pass a few places of interest and then past Caseys new home and me and my son High FIVED   AS WE WENT PAST....I have been logged in on my laptop but was having trouble posting but I hope everything is gonna work goods now that I am stationary for a few minutes......I also heardthat George was gonna ride around today with the billboard with Caylees picture on it....WHY???????????I think this town is pretty much aware of Caylee and what she looked like.............anyway   JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thats all I want..........

Would you want to be trapped in that house with CA? He is keeping busy away from that house.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #695 on: October 15, 2008, 05:58:12 PM »

<snipped>
<snipped>

Who is Chuck?

Mr Chuck is George's shoulder to cry on.

+++

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: October 15, 2008, 05:58:16 PM »

There is something really disturbing about this case.  There were what some 400 of us last nite celebrating Casey being locked up again.  But there are her three family members that know her, live with her and her Attorney standing by her side, saying we have it all wrong, and when she gets to tell her side of the story, we will see.  That reallly bothers me.  We have the evidence presented to us, but what if we have it wrong???? 

always, i have been thinking the same thing this morning after watching george.  wonder what kind of evidence the defense has? what could be so different than the evidence we see in forensics and common sense?  if they have something that would help, they should just spill it instead of saying wait and see...why leave casey in jail if they have such evidence?  something isn't right    i'm a die hard CSI watcher and the evidence doesn't lie. 

why would anyone believe that rotten lying Anthony family has any evidence that supports the contrary?

True..... they all lie. I was just wondering what they are going to come up with in their defense. We've heard George and Baez that we will find out there's a good explanation for things. I wanna know what that is. I don't think they can explain away all the evidence against Casey.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: October 15, 2008, 05:58:24 PM »

Oh do you have satelite where you can be online in the car?  We travel alot and in the car and I want that so bad!
Yes...or at least I thought thats what he has in the car...My son is a proffessional photographer and has to be able to get internet for his work while he is traveling ...but if you ask me it doesnt work so good....Im not traveling now I am at the  condo ...........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: October 15, 2008, 05:58:45 PM »

Look what Cindy's antics have gotten her. She is sitting home all alone with her scrapbooks and pictures. KC is in jail, George is driving around with his Caylee mobile and Lee won't come within a mile of the house. Ninety percent of America thinks she is nuts and has a severe drug problem. TV stations are interviewing her for ratings only b/c she is totally unbelievable and people will always watch a sideshow. Ya just gotta sit back and shake your head. 

Just out of curiosity,how do you know Cindy has a severe drug problem Boo? Is it her antics that have caused this or Casey's?Did Cindy bring this misery down upon her family or did Casey do that for them?Just curious...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #699 on: October 15, 2008, 05:59:05 PM »

<snipped>
<snipped>

Who is Chuck?

Mr Chuck is George's shoulder to cry on.

Thanks...silly me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.