March 29, 2024, 04:22:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 367574 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #700 on: October 15, 2008, 06:00:17 PM »

Where is the 2nd POI?  Was it rumor...again?  What is taking them so long to find this person?  Are they looking?  I would like to get that answer so we can go on to the next thing.  I hate waiting. 

other than cell and text forensics, which would be deciphered lickity split - it could be DNA for a person they DON NOT HAVE A NAME FOR.

meaning they have the DNA profile, but not a name to attach it too. but just guessin'

pffftttt!  I want to know if it is a real person or not. 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: October 15, 2008, 06:01:00 PM »

<snipped>
.I also heardthat George was gonna ride around today with the billboard with Caylees picture on it....
<snipped>

Wow.  Now why would he want to do that?  To help Casey's case?  By that I mean an effort to try to show Caylee is still alive?  He couldn't be that far in denial, could he?  Maybe he's just trying to keep Caylee out there in the public's mind.   

the way Chuck was talking about him he was one step from jumpin' off a bridge. Today - he's back to his old lying conniving ways.

Who is Chuck?

Mr Chuck is George's shoulder to cry on.

Thanks...silly me.

I still don't know who Chuck is...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #702 on: October 15, 2008, 06:01:49 PM »

<snipped>
.I also heardthat George was gonna ride around today with the billboard with Caylees picture on it....
<snipped>

Wow.  Now why would he want to do that?  To help Casey's case?  By that I mean an effort to try to show Caylee is still alive?  He couldn't be that far in denial, could he?  Maybe he's just trying to keep Caylee out there in the public's mind.   

the way Chuck was talking about him he was one step from jumpin' off a bridge. Today - he's back to his old lying conniving ways.

Who is Chuck?

Good afternoon, Lala's mom,

Chuck is a friend of George who posts here. He's a new monkey. I believe his nickname is Colt45 or Colt (something or other, another monkey can correct me.) LOL!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #703 on: October 15, 2008, 06:02:12 PM »

Oh my they (the Anthonys') are now going to move forward on the charges on the protestors... they are saying this on fox 35

and Geogie Anthony is still out looking for a live Caylee and, according to a private investigator (hired by the anthonys') that they are two steps into bringing Caylee home  unless he means the body of his/our baby *sighs*  But, they wouldn't go into detail(s) what those two steps are ** shrugs **
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #704 on: October 15, 2008, 06:02:22 PM »

True..... they all lie. I was just wondering what they are going to come up with in their defense. We've heard George and Baez that we will find out there's a good explanation for things. I wanna know what that is. I don't think they can explain away all the evidence against Casey.

Mags I think you know there is no good explanation or they would have already held a press conference and told everyone.

It's just code for - don't burn down the Anthony's house cause you might be wrong and how will you feel then?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: October 15, 2008, 06:05:44 PM »

baez is still pushing the pass of one of the motions...to stop all tests on evidence...the other two doesn't need to be looked into because, Casey is behind bars now and they become null according local six news
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #706 on: October 15, 2008, 06:05:47 PM »

Well Monkeys.......Im finally here in Orlando and finally got my comp.    set up and now just waiting to go out to dinner tonight........on my way here I did ride pass a few places of interest and then past Caseys new home and me and my son High FIVED   AS WE WENT PAST....I have been logged in on my laptop but was having trouble posting but I hope everything is gonna work goods now that I am stationary for a few minutes......I also heardthat George was gonna ride around today with the billboard with Caylees picture on it....WHY???????????I think this town is pretty much aware of Caylee and what she looked like.............anyway   JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thats all I want..........

Would you want to be trapped in that house with CA? He is keeping busy away from that house.

i agree with that totally...if he wasnt acting crazy he would have to deal with cindys bs...how could he possibly even hint at the truth when he has to answer to her, hammer in hand..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: October 15, 2008, 06:05:53 PM »

<snipped>
<snipped>

Who is Chuck?

Thanks...silly me.

Chuck is SM poster with the nickname Colt45cal, he claims his real name is Chuck and he has become friendly with George Anthony (after the case, did not know the family before).  He defends George.
WA Lurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: October 15, 2008, 06:06:57 PM »

Just out of curiosity...how does the wind smile?  LOL

Welcome to the cage...
Long story, think happy beach flags.
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #709 on: October 15, 2008, 06:07:24 PM »

Remember George said this morning that Cindy was going to be doing a few interviews today, Has anyone seen any others beside ON the TODAY show? just curious.

Oh yeah, please do not throw peels at me 

but I was talking to a friend today who is a MD. , about How tired ,and ran down Tim Miller was the other night on NG and she proceeded to tell me that she could tell he was intoxicated on the show and that it was not the first time she has seen him that way. She suspects he took up drinking to deal with the pain of losing his DD.
I disagreed with her but then again I am not a professional. OH well just wanted to see if anyone else seen him that way?

It is obvious that CA is heavily medicated.....She looked horrible this morning. My guess is that she went home last night and went straight to caylees room and passed out from crying.  Although I do not like the women at all and think she is as big of a liar as her daughter, I do think she is secretly mourning Caylee.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: October 15, 2008, 06:07:31 PM »

<snipped>
<snipped>

Who is Chuck?

Thanks...silly me.

Chuck is SM poster with the nickname Colt45cal, he claims his real name is Chuck and he has become friendly with George Anthony (after the case, did not know the family before).  He defends George.

Thankyou Klaas! Now it's silly me,lol...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #711 on: October 15, 2008, 06:08:04 PM »

Where is the 2nd POI?  Was it rumor...again?  What is taking them so long to find this person?  Are they looking?  I would like to get that answer so we can go on to the next thing.  I hate waiting. 

I don't think there is a second person of interest. I think that is a conclusion people have jumped too, based on the either/or wording of the GJ charges and the fact that many think Casey may have had help or help covering up. It's a rumor or else the news and NG would have been all over it last night.

Grand Jury
http://www.wesh.com/video/17717819/index.html

http://www.wesh.com/video/17715697/index.html

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1903949/casey-anthony-indictment-14-Oct-08

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #712 on: October 15, 2008, 06:08:35 PM »

Someone posted that all of KC's pics had the same look. she was going for "Bite me " but she didn't practice long enough in the mirror

The dress find worries me just a dab.I just don't see how it could be Caylee's and be in good shape and Fay, Hanna and all the other rain . It has been all over NG where the searches would be . If it turns out that dress has Caylee's DNA but defense produces an expert that says no way it could have been out in the elements this no and be in that good of a condition there might be 1 poor soul hold out on a jury. Maybe I'm just borrowing trouble where there is none but its just strange this showed up right before GJ and leaked
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #713 on: October 15, 2008, 06:08:42 PM »

<snipped>
<snipped>

is that the guy that pulled George away from the protester when he was saying "that wasn't my da n granddaughter in the trunk of that car"

Who is Chuck?

Thanks...silly me.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #714 on: October 15, 2008, 06:10:00 PM »

Let's think about Baez saying we will understand....when we find out all the information...

OK, let's see...how will I understand her not reporting her child was kidnapped for over 30 days?? 

How will I understand lying to the police when they would have pulled out all the stops to find Caylee ....just think what they could have done if you had called them the very day she went missing?

How will I understand going out an partying while you have no idea where Caylee is? I can answer that one....she knew all along where Caylee was.

How will I understand the dead body smell in the trunk?  Where is the squirrel that you say was there?

How will I understand you taking advantage of a friend that loans you a car and you clean her out at the bank?

Yep, I am working on understanding just these few things never mind the important stuff... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #715 on: October 15, 2008, 06:10:26 PM »

hmm i guess that last posting was full heh

I was asking if Chuck is that guy that was pulling George away from that one protester when he was saying "that wasn't my granddaughter in the trunk of the da n car "
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #716 on: October 15, 2008, 06:11:25 PM »

I don't think there is a second person of interest. I think that is a conclusion people have jumped too, based on the either/or wording of the GJ charges and the fact that many think Casey may have had help or help covering up. It's a rumor or else the news and NG would have been all over it last night.

Grand Jury
http://www.wesh.com/video/17717819/index.html

http://www.wesh.com/video/17715697/index.html

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1903949/casey-anthony-indictment-14-Oct-08

Thank you.  You gave me a great answer. I guess I need to pay better attention.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: October 15, 2008, 06:12:00 PM »

Maybe George has to still look for Caylee, It might just be his way and one day he might just stop.
See I think withoout a body he just  can't believe she is gone.
I understand that, I would hold on untill I saw proof not just reports.JMO
If driving around looking for Caylee makes him feel better then who are we to judge him.
I would never want to be him, I pray with all my heart I will never feel the pain he feels.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #718 on: October 15, 2008, 06:12:03 PM »

If Baez and Casey had any "explanation" for what had happened, they would have given it long ago.  Why wait until your client is in jail and going to be tried for murder of her child?  There is nothing they can say.  

Hudson, I really love your posts.  They are very well thought out and written.

The ONLY explantion is that this whole thing is a set-up designed to sell movies and books that will keep people talking for the next 100 years.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: October 15, 2008, 06:12:10 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17723629/detail.html

Threat Of Death For Casey Could Be Used To Help Find Caylee

POSTED: 4:39 pm EDT October 15, 2008
UPDATED: 6:02 pm EDT October 15, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony had the look of dread on her face in court Wednesday and she knows she could face the death penalty. Eyewitness News is asking if the threat of death could force her to help find her dead daughter.

Casey Anthony is living in her tiny jail cell where she'll stay until her trial. She appeared before a judge Wednesday morning, facing first-degree murder charges for the death of her daughter Caylee. The judge told her she would not be allowed to bond out of jail.

Casey Anthony appeared tense as the judge told her she won't get bond. She was all tears Tuesday just before she was indicted for first-degree murder. Hours later, after her latest arrest, she created the bespectacled look of a law student, wearing slacks, a button-up shirt and eyeglasses, not at all like her image before anyone knew her daughter Caylee was missing.

Eyewitness News has learned the party girl in her could have contributed to Caylee's death in a big way. In March, friends told investigators, Casey was disappointed that she couldn't join friends for an island party vacation in July, because she couldn't find a babysitter for Caylee.

Starting in March, Casey's computer shows that someone researched the stories of missing children on several websites. Now prosecutors could pressure Casey with the death penalty to open up about where Caylee is. "No body, no death penalty," Orlando defense attorney William Sheaffer told Eyewitness News.

Sheaffer, a former prosecutor, believes prosecutors will back off the death penalty to ease the pressure that could discourage jurors from convicting Casey of first-degree murder without Caylee's body in evidence, but says the defense team's insistence that Caylee is alive has blown their chance to negotiate Casey out of a possible life sentence.

"The defense has missed the boat on bargaining with the state other than taking the death penalty off the table," Sheaffer said.

Sheaffer told Eyewitness News an experienced defense attorney would have argued it was accidental and negotiated a lesser charge.

With more and more evidence against her in her daughter's murder coming out, Sheaffer told Eyewitness News he believes this is one of Orlando's highest profile cases ever and would not expect the trial to be held in Central Florida or in any of the large television news markets in Florida where Caylee's disappearance has captured people's emotions almost constantly for the last three months.

"I believe it'll be a rural community, not Orlando or Jacksonville or Miami, probably somewhere more toward the panhandle," he said.

Cutting-edge forensic evidence and results from air tests taken from the stain in Casey's trunk are expected to be presented at trial. State attorney Lawson Lamar's team was the first to win a murder conviction with DNA evidence decades ago.

Sheaffer said it won't be daunting for Orlando prosecutors and believes it won't be difficult to prove even to today's rural jurors who've come to expect scientific evidence before they'll convict.

"I believe that those individuals would be prepared to receive it and weigh it," he said.

As soon as the defense asks to see the evidence in the case, prosecutors have 15 days to give him what they know at that point that they will use at trial, but evidence keeps coming in from law enforcement in the ongoing investigation and they don't have all of it yet.

CASEY CONFINED TO 8-BY-10 FOOT CELL

Life behind bars is nothing short of miserable for Casey Anthony. Her 8-foot by 10-foot jail cell has concrete walls on three sides and a Plexiglas wall on one. That means there is no privacy; everything she does is on display.

Eyewitness News was told she spends most of her day reading books and she doesn't have any money in her account to buy anything from the jail commissary.

Casey was being served smoked sausage for dinner Wednesday night.

JUDGE TOSSES TWO MOTIONS

A judge ruled Wednesday on some of the motions filed on Casey Anthony's behalf. Two of the motions have been tossed due to her new arrest on murder charges.

Casey had asked the judge to seal her weekly schedule and to travel to locations of interest in the case. The judge said those points are moot now.

There was still no ruling, though, on the appeal by defense lawyer Jose Baez to do his own testing on the evidence in the case.

JUDGE DENIES BOND ON MURDER CHARGES

Casey's now charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter Caylee, as well as aggravated child abuse, manslaughter and charges for lying to investigators. Her first-appearance in court on the new charges lasted only 40 seconds Wednesday.

"Yes," was the only thing Casey Anthony said during the appearance, acknowledging to the judge who she is.

Casey Anthony was all business in court. She seemed somewhat tense as the judge told her she's on no bond because of the indictment against her for first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse.

Casey looked up at her attorney, Jose Baez, afterward, smiled tensely and then walked out of court. It was a stark contrast to Tuesday afternoon, from the tears that were flowing outside her lawyer's office before the grand jury indicted her and even to the new look she sported after her arrest, the party girl trying to look more like a law student with slacks and a button-up shirt.

Baez would not answer questions after Casey's first appearance.

Even though Casey is now facing new and much more serious charges, her trial is still scheduled at this point for November 17. No one has asked for any delay for any reason at this point.

Casey Anthony's family will be allowed to visit her in jail. She'll be limited to three video visitations every week. She can't request a visit, a member of her family would have to request it and then Casey would get the option to accept or turn them away. So far, no one has asked to visit her.

GEORGE SAYS CASEY WILL NOT REPRESENT SELF

George Anthony told Eyewitness News that Casey she would not represent herself. Her current attorney, Jose Baez, walked into court Wednesday along side another attorney. The two stood beside Casey when she made her first appearance.

The judge asked Baez if he will file a Notice of Appearance, in other words, if he would represent Casey, and he said he would. Casey's father George also spoke to Eyewitness News about his daughter's plans for representation in court.

"No, she's gonna assist her attorney and or attorneys, or people that are there to help her in any way she can and she's done that," he said.

CINDY, GEORGE DEFEND DAUGHTER DESPITE CHARGES

George and Cindy Anthony are defending their daughter. Despite everything, both say they still believe Caylee is still alive.

Casey Anthony's parents spoke out Wednesday morning about the new charges their daughter now faces. They are both worn down, but vow not to give up hope Caylee is still alive. They spent the morning defending their daughter.

"No matter what has been portrayed or no matter what has been brought against my daughter at this moment, my granddaughter is still out there," George told Eyewitness News.

In addition to the first-degree murder charge, Casey faces a seven-count indictment including charges of child abuse, manslaughter and charges for lying to investigators.

Casey's mother spent Wednesday morning speaking on a national news program. She looked worn out and, in the face of evidence her dead granddaughter was in the trunk of Casey's car, seemed to be in denial of the possibility her daughter is a killer.

"I know that there is nothing in this world that could make me believe that Casey did anything to Caylee," Cindy said.

George said he and his wife haven't slept in the past two days. The couple has spent hours looking at pictures of the little girl their own daughter is charged with murdering. However, despite the new charges, George is convinced Casey didn't do anything wrong.

"This 3-year-old little girl was never harmed by my daughter, never. My daughter would not do that to her. I know that in my heart. She's a good mother," George said.

Where's LEE?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.