March 28, 2024, 12:34:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 367513 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: October 15, 2008, 06:12:10 PM »

Oh my they (the Anthonys') are now going to move forward on the charges on the protestors... they are saying this on fox 35

and Geogie Anthony is still out looking for a live Caylee and, according to a private investigator (hired by the anthonys') that they are two steps into bringing Caylee home  unless he means the body of his/our baby *sighs*  But, they wouldn't go into detail(s) what those two steps are ** shrugs **

Any mention of HOW MANY STEPS there are in this process? 

Ok ... say they bring a LIVE Caylee home ... (I WOULD JUMP FOR JOY) ...

but then the question remains ... WHO was the body in the back of Casey's trunk?  Per George  ... "the person in the back of my granddaughters trunk was NOT my granddaughter" ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #721 on: October 15, 2008, 06:12:13 PM »

<snipped>
.I also heardthat George was gonna ride around today with the billboard with Caylees picture on it....
<snipped>

Wow.  Now why would he want to do that?  To help Casey's case?  By that I mean an effort to try to show Caylee is still alive?  He couldn't be that far in denial, could he?  Maybe he's just trying to keep Caylee out there in the public's mind.   

the way Chuck was talking about him he was one step from jumpin' off a bridge. Today - he's back to his old lying conniving ways.

Who is Chuck?

Mr Chuck is George's shoulder to cry on.

Thanks...silly me.

I still don't know who Chuck is...

Chuck is SM poster with the nickname Colt45cal, he claims his real name is Chuck and he has become friendly with George Anthony (after the case, did not know the family before).  He defends George.

Thankyou Klaas! Now it's silly me,lol...
i am glad george has someone to defend him..he really does need it right now...cindy is off her rocker and i honestly believe he thinks she needs him right now...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #722 on: October 15, 2008, 06:12:42 PM »

Remember George said this morning that Cindy was going to be doing a few interviews today, Has anyone seen any others beside ON the TODAY show? just curious.

Oh yeah, please do not throw peels at me 

but I was talking to a friend today who is a MD. , about How tired ,and ran down Tim Miller was the other night on NG and she proceeded to tell me that she could tell he was intoxicated on the show and that it was not the first time she has seen him that way. She suspects he took up drinking to deal with the pain of losing his DD.
I disagreed with her but then again I am not a professional. OH well just wanted to see if anyone else seen him that way?

It is obvious that CA is heavily medicated.....She looked horrible this morning. My guess is that she went home last night and went straight to caylees room and passed out from crying.  Although I do not like the women at all and think she is as big of a liar as her daughter, I do think she is secretly mourning Caylee.

just my opinion and please take no offense but monkey deep.. I'm not sure how Tim's drinking or not drinking plays into anything.

it's a non issue.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: October 15, 2008, 06:12:52 PM »

Let's think about Baez saying we will understand....when we find out all the information...

OK, let's see...how will I understand her not reporting her child was kidnapped for over 30 days?? 

How will I understand lying to the police when they would have pulled out all the stops to find Caylee ....just think what they could have done if you had called them the very day she went missing?

How will I understand going out an partying while you have no idea where Caylee is? I can answer that one....she knew all along where Caylee was.

How will I understand the dead body smell in the trunk?  Where is the squirrel that you say was there?

How will I understand you taking advantage of a friend that loans you a car and you clean her out at the bank?

Yep, I am working on understanding just these few things never mind the important stuff... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: October 15, 2008, 06:13:17 PM »

Oh my they (the Anthonys') are now going to move forward on the charges on the protestors... they are saying this on fox 35

and Geogie Anthony is still out looking for a live Caylee and, according to a private investigator (hired by the anthonys') that they are two steps into bringing Caylee home  unless he means the body of his/our baby *sighs*  But, they wouldn't go into detail(s) what those two steps are ** shrugs **

Any mention of HOW MANY STEPS there are in this process? 

Ok ... say they bring a LIVE Caylee home ... (I WOULD JUMP FOR JOY) ...

but then the question remains ... WHO was the body in the back of Casey's trunk?  Per George  ... "the person in the back of my granddaughters car was NOT my granddaughter" ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: October 15, 2008, 06:13:51 PM »

Every interview I gag through of Cindy and her rants.....I keep yelling "have you read any of the documents", watched any of the videos of your daughter shopping with the $$$$ stolen from you and her friends???? Have you listened to her interviews with the detectives of her lying about absolutely everything???   Because I have and half the US population has, and I haven't talked to ONE who believes ONE word out of Casey's mouth! Or has seen her look or assist anyone to find Caylee.........and most importantly,  even imagine ONE reason for her actions and behavior when her 3 year old daughter is missing.....NOT ONE!!!

Mr. Baez is drinking some toxic water if he believes for a nanosecond that we will "understand" why Casey did what she did.......

Casey's days are numbered if she listens to him, IMO.......why would you advise a client to wait until she's 12 votes from lethal injection or a very long life in prison to explain why and how her daughter died???!!!

I'm sorry but I would not be banking my life thinking all 12 jurors will have that "uh huh" moment, now we understand.....ain't gonna happen....JMO

ok...I'll shut up now

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: October 15, 2008, 06:14:23 PM »

Let's think about Baez saying we will understand....when we find out all the information...

OK, let's see...how will I understand her not reporting her child was kidnapped for over 30 days?? 

How will I understand lying to the police when they would have pulled out all the stops to find Caylee ....just think what they could have done if you had called them the very day she went missing?

How will I understand going out an partying while you have no idea where Caylee is? I can answer that one....she knew all along where Caylee was.

How will I understand the dead body smell in the trunk?  Where is the squirrel that you say was there?

How will I understand you taking advantage of a friend that loans you a car and you clean her out at the bank?

Yep, I am working on understanding just these few things never mind the important stuff... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Oops! I meant...

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #727 on: October 15, 2008, 06:14:28 PM »

Where is the 2nd POI?  Was it rumor...again?  What is taking them so long to find this person?  Are they looking?  I would like to get that answer so we can go on to the next thing.  I hate waiting. 

I don't think there is a second person of interest. I think that is a conclusion people have jumped too, based on the either/or wording of the GJ charges and the fact that many think Casey may have had help or help covering up. It's a rumor or else the news and NG would have been all over it last night.

Grand Jury
http://www.wesh.com/video/17717819/index.html

http://www.wesh.com/video/17715697/index.html

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1903949/casey-anthony-indictment-14-Oct-08

Thank you.  You gave me a great answer. I guess I need to pay better attention.

I thought there was actually a 2nd (sealed) indictment handed down as well, for a "person of interest" who was not yet in custody - which is why it was sealed.
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #728 on: October 15, 2008, 06:14:49 PM »

Maybe George has to still look for Caylee, It might just be his way and one day he might just stop.
See I think withoout a body he just  can't believe she is gone.
I understand that, I would hold on untill I saw proof not just reports.JMO
If driving around looking for Caylee makes him feel better then who are we to judge him.
I would never want to be him, I pray with all my heart I will never feel the pain he feels.

WoW this is so true...everyone has their own way of grieving and/or getting through situations in our lives....who knows what any of us would do if the roles were reversed....
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #729 on: October 15, 2008, 06:15:38 PM »

Oh George George George.....you really need to learn to shut up sometimes!

I am glad I followed my instincts and kept my reservations with him.  His speach yesterday was heart wrenching, and now I 100% am convinced it was written by MN. 

Stop letting Cindy work you as if she has her hand shoved up your butt using you as a human puppet. 

Sorry George, but you did not change! 

Cindy...SHUT THE F_UP!
roflmao Dolce!
I just watched Cindy(2 interviews) and George back to back and was yelling the same thing at my monitor

Good to know I was not the only one!  LOL 
LOL...Cindy is a motor mouth for sure....wish I had some duct tape.George is full of phony expressions,I finally turned the sound off and just watched his face....too funny.
Both of these so called parents are just play acting and trying to appear normal.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: October 15, 2008, 06:15:40 PM »

Who is Chuck?

Lala'sMom ... this wannabe detective will not go there.  She is won't go there ... she is very suspicious of Chuck's motives in posting on Caylee Marie internet forums.

Chuck's posts can be read at the following links.

Janet

++++++

PROFILE:

ANITAJO21

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=4433;sa=showPosts

Colt45cal
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=4651;sa=showPosts
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=4651;sa=showPosts;start=20

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: October 15, 2008, 06:16:06 PM »

Maybe George has to still look for Caylee, It might just be his way and one day he might just stop.
If driving around looking for Caylee makes him feel better then who are we to judge him.
I would never want to be him, I pray with all my heart I will never feel the pain he feels.

WoW this is so true...everyone has their own way of grieving and/or getting through situations in our lives....who knows what any of us would do if the roles were reversed....

And another to both...

Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #732 on: October 15, 2008, 06:18:14 PM »

Rob,

You had a post earlier today stating no way would Casey be representing herself with Baez advising.

I asked an attorney (okay, the attorney is my husband), anyway, he agreed with you. He said there have been too many Supreme Court rulings mandating that defendants must have competent representation; no way a judge will allow Casey to represent herself.

Anyway, the idea that Casey might serve as her own attorney alledgedly came from Todd Black. Yesterday, Todd Black said the case was difficult because, not only does it deal with the loss of life of the little girl, but yadda yadda yadda. Now, supposedly, the world took his comment out of context.

Since you are the Fan Club president for Larry Garrison, do you think you could arrange a double billing on CNN or Fox for these two? I'd like to place a bet on which one goofs up the most.

zebra suit to the winner.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #733 on: October 15, 2008, 06:21:11 PM »

Where is the 2nd POI?  Was it rumor...again?  What is taking them so long to find this person?  Are they looking?  I would like to get that answer so we can go on to the next thing.  I hate waiting. 

I don't think there is a second person of interest. I think that is a conclusion people have jumped too, based on the either/or wording of the GJ charges and the fact that many think Casey may have had help or help covering up. It's a rumor or else the news and NG would have been all over it last night.

Grand Jury
http://www.wesh.com/video/17717819/index.html

http://www.wesh.com/video/17715697/index.html

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1903949/casey-anthony-indictment-14-Oct-08

Thank you.  You gave me a great answer. I guess I need to pay better attention.

Oh, I forgot the article at thedailybs.com that kicked of the 2nd POI rumor last night, too.

You are welcome. It's hard to keep up. There is so many rumors out there. You need a spreadsheet for the lies, a spreadsheet for the rumors and then there is the arubagoogle..... (winks at Rob)

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #734 on: October 15, 2008, 06:21:31 PM »

CASEY CONFINED TO 8-BY-10 FOOT CELL

Life behind bars is nothing short of miserable for Casey Anthony. Her 8-foot by 10-foot jail cell has concrete walls on three sides and a Plexiglas wall on one. That means there is no privacy; everything she does is on display.

that rotten family that unloads those donation jars as soon as a nickle hits the bottom won't even give her any money for the commissary. They did that before.

That money is to pay their living expenses.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #735 on: October 15, 2008, 06:21:48 PM »

I think Casey Anthony is one of the most obviously guilty people we have seen in a long, long time.  It took the Grand Jury just thirty minutes to say that there was probable cause to arrest her.  Circumstantial evidence always plays a big role in murder cases, because murders are not committed out in the open and because murderers go to great lengths to hide or cover up what they have done.  Everything points to Casey and nobody else.

If there were a nanny, she would have been found by now or someone would know of her and there would be evidence she existed.  Someone would have come to the door when the cops stops by the Sawgrass apartment that Casey directed them to.  Or someone would have known the person or persons who had lived there the day before.  Truth is, nobody had lived there and nobody knew Zenaida Gonzalez, the babysitter.  Casey did not have a job.  She did not need a nanny nor could she afford one. 

Cindy is spinning her wheels like a big old dump truck stuck in the mud.  She thinks if she just keeps running her mouth, things will get better.  They won't.  You cannot talk your way out of a thousand lies or the evidence.  When she said that she and Casey had never even had a big argument, I laughed out loud.  A pretty big argument is captured on tape via the 911 call.  Cindy is accusing Casey of everything, yelling at her and threatening to get custody of Caylee or have her locked up for good. 

Cindy is every bit as big a liar as Casey, imo. I do not fault Baez for saying things that all defense lawyers say.  It is his job to put...well, lipstick on this pig, if he can.  Defense attorneys are paid to stick up for their clients and that is what they are supposed to do.  Geragos did it for Scott Peterson.  But the writing is on the wall.  Casey told too many lies, waited too long to let anyone know Casey was gone (and would have waited longer if not for Cindy) and the car smelled like a dead body because a dead body had been in the trunk.

If Baez and Casey had any "explanation" for what had happened, they would have given it long ago.  Why wait until your client is in jail and going to be tried for murder of her child?  There is nothing they can say.  Forensics and witnesses (including her own parents and brother) and very powerful and compelling circumstantial evidence will put Casey in jail for the rest of her life or on death row.

Now all we have to do is wait for it to happen.  Casey will cool her heels in jail until she ends up in prison. 
Great post Hudsunn.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #736 on: October 15, 2008, 06:22:11 PM »

Remember George said this morning that Cindy was going to be doing a few interviews today, Has anyone seen any others beside ON the TODAY show? just curious.

but I was talking to a friend today who is a MD. , about How tired ,and ran down Tim Miller was the other night on NG and she proceeded to tell me that she could tell he was intoxicated on the show and that it was not the first time she has seen him that way. She suspects he took up drinking to deal with the pain of losing his DD.
I disagreed with her but then again I am not a professional. OH well just wanted to see if anyone else seen him that way?

It is obvious that CA is heavily medicated.....She looked horrible this morning. My guess is that she went home last night and went straight to caylees room and passed out from crying.  Although I do not like the women at all and think she is as big of a liar as her daughter, I do think she is secretly mourning Caylee.

Ooo, just want to say that I know nothing of Tim's health, but I have a young man who works for me who is diabetic. When his sugar goes crazy, you'd swear he was drunk. He isn't, but to someone who does not know...

There are many reason that one might appear disoriented. Exhaustion comes to mind.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: October 15, 2008, 06:22:28 PM »

Where is this cam set up?  At the end of the street?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #738 on: October 15, 2008, 06:23:28 PM »

just my opinion and please take no offense but monkey deep.. I'm not sure how Tim's drinking or not drinking plays into anything.

it's a non issue.

It's OK ROB, no offense taken. I was just saying how I felt sorry for him thru all this exhaustion and she brought the drinking up to me, I disagreed with her. But since she noted that to me and  we are talking about CA being on pills , Do we think she is taking them to hide her true pain? 

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #739 on: October 15, 2008, 06:24:10 PM »

I agree blonde..I had a hard time believing it when my kids dad died..I was there with him and i saw his bady yet, I kept thinking i seen him walking down the street and i keep making statements to people about him as if he was still alive..I think with it being that difficult for me having seen  a body at the funeral..I feel it is even harder to believe without a body and it being a child..JMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.