April 26, 2024, 05:41:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370643 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #740 on: October 15, 2008, 06:24:45 PM »

Oh my they (the Anthonys') are now going to move forward on the charges on the protestors... they are saying this on fox 35

and Geogie Anthony is still out looking for a live Caylee and, according to a private investigator (hired by the anthonys') that they are two steps into bringing Caylee home  unless he means the body of his/our baby *sighs*  But, they wouldn't go into detail(s) what those two steps are ** shrugs **

Any mention of HOW MANY STEPS there are in this process? 

Ok ... say they bring a LIVE Caylee home ... (I WOULD JUMP FOR JOY) ...

but then the question remains ... WHO was the body in the back of Casey's trunk?  Per George  ... "the person in the back of my granddaughters trunk was NOT my granddaughter" ...

Is this the same PI's that just last week that said they had a picture of Casey, Caylee and ZG at the park?

Yeah, still waiting on that picture.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #741 on: October 15, 2008, 06:25:11 PM »

Maybe George has to still look for Caylee, It might just be his way and one day he might just stop.
See I think withoout a body he just  can't believe she is gone.
I understand that, I would hold on untill I saw proof not just reports.JMO
If driving around looking for Caylee makes him feel better then who are we to judge him.
I would never want to be him, I pray with all my heart I will never feel the pain he feels.

If I lived in that house I'd be out driving around looking for Jimmy Hoffa, if it meant I could get the hell away from Cindy.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: October 15, 2008, 06:25:29 PM »

Where is the 2nd POI?  Was it rumor...again?  What is taking them so long to find this person?  Are they looking?  I would like to get that answer so we can go on to the next thing.  I hate waiting. 

I don't think there is a second person of interest. I think that is a conclusion people have jumped too, based on the either/or wording of the GJ charges and the fact that many think Casey may have had help or help covering up. It's a rumor or else the news and NG would have been all over it last night.

Grand Jury
http://www.wesh.com/video/17717819/index.html

http://www.wesh.com/video/17715697/index.html

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1903949/casey-anthony-indictment-14-Oct-08

Thank you.  You gave me a great answer. I guess I need to pay better attention.

Oh, I forgot the article at thedailybs.com that kicked of the 2nd POI rumor last night, too.

You are welcome. It's hard to keep up. There is so many rumors out there. You need a spreadsheet for the lies, a spreadsheet for the rumors and then there is the arubagoogle..... (winks at Rob)

Just thought I would bump this from earlier today....court tv opinion about the possibility of a 2nd person involvement

seemeatthebeach on Today at 12:45:25 PM

Court TV reporting after digging further into the wording of the indictment....it is not just "general language" and in their opinion they are suggesting there is a 2nd person involved

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: October 15, 2008, 06:25:49 PM »

Remember George said this morning that Cindy was going to be doing a few interviews today, Has anyone seen any others beside ON the TODAY show? just curious.

Oh yeah, please do not throw peels at me 

but I was talking to a friend today who is a MD. , about How tired ,and ran down Tim Miller was the other night on NG and she proceeded to tell me that she could tell he was intoxicated on the show and that it was not the first time she has seen him that way. She suspects he took up drinking to deal with the pain of losing his DD.
I disagreed with her but then again I am not a professional. OH well just wanted to see if anyone else seen him that way?

It is obvious that CA is heavily medicated......it didn't take an MD to make that diagnosis..She looked horrible this morning. My guess is that she went home last night and went straight to caylees room and passed out from crying.  Although I do not like the women at all and think she is as big of a liar as her daughter, I do think she is secretly mourning Caylee.

<SIGH>  Good Grief...I would NOT want to go to your friend the MD as a patient. TIM works hard....for long hours, gets very little sleep and eats on the run...if he eats at all...he pushes himself beyond the limit...day after day after day....he is drained physically, emotionally and spiritually day after day...each search he goes on opens the wounds of his own daughter's dead. Your MD friend needs to....never mind I am not going there...I am the daughter of an alcoholic...believe me, when I say I am am expert on detecting when a person is intoxicated..as a child, my well being often depended on that learned instinct....Believe me I am trying very hard to be nice with reply.  Read Tim's story...yes he did start drinking ...yes, he lost his wife, his job....AND he turned his life around and gave purpose to his daughter's death....and in doing so has brought countless people home to their loved ones...something he  wasn't able to do with his child....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #744 on: October 15, 2008, 06:25:51 PM »

I think the reason this case infuriates people so much is the lies that Cindy and Casey are telling is an insult to ones intelligence.  That the Anthonys actually think people believe their lies is what sends me over the edge.  How stupid can they really think people are?  How smart do they really think they are?

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #745 on: October 15, 2008, 06:26:02 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony are defending their daughter. Despite everything, both say they still believe Caylee is still alive.

so he's either LYING TODAY or LIED YESTERDAY. Either way he's a liar.

How do you testify about the small in the car TRUTHFULLY and claim it was not horrible? And then today FORGET WHAT YOU SAID?

I really despise that guy. He'll sell out his granddaughter over and over and over. There's no stopping him. Nothing will stop George's wholesale sell out of his granddaughter.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: October 15, 2008, 06:26:10 PM »

Where is the 2nd POI?  Was it rumor...again?  What is taking them so long to find this person?  Are they looking?  I would like to get that answer so we can go on to the next thing.  I hate waiting. 

I don't think there is a second person of interest. I think that is a conclusion people have jumped too, based on the either/or wording of the GJ charges and the fact that many think Casey may have had help or help covering up. It's a rumor or else the news and NG would have been all over it last night.

Grand Jury

I thought there was actually a 2nd (sealed) indictment handed down as well, for a "person of interest" who was not yet in custody - which is why it was sealed.

TexasBarMom ... I did too.

Janet

+++++++

INDICTMENT DELIVERED

Video:
Watch raw video inside the court room as a grand jury hands up an indictment against Casey Anthony. (10/14/08)
http://www.wftv.com/video/17714433/index.html

Transcript:
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/1014/17715453.pdf

+++++++

A young lady who I watched grow up in our community went to Texas to serve as a youth leader at a very large church in Texas.  Her commitment was up about a year ago and ... still she remained in Texas.  I was so happy to see her at church this Sunday ... I immediately gave her a huge hug and ... asked when she was coming back to "God's country" ... the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.  She pointed to a nice looking young Texan standing to my side.  I think Kari feared I would be embarrassed but ... after introductions ... I asked him when he was planning on moving to "God's country".

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #747 on: October 15, 2008, 06:27:21 PM »

Grand Jury

I thought there was actually a 2nd (sealed) indictment handed down as well, for a "person of interest" who was not yet in custody - which is why it was sealed.
Huh?  Could you elaborate on that a little, Texbarmonkey? Sorry, I'm not too bright TIA

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: October 15, 2008, 06:28:50 PM »

Sorry 

I just got home and haven't finished reading back, but I thought this was the saddest little post.  Sad

I'm not sure what SweetMorgan was feeling sorry for, but I hope he/she feels better now. 

Okay, going back to finish catching up.

I Stand With The Girl
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #749 on: October 15, 2008, 06:29:09 PM »

Huh?  Could you elaborate on that a little, Texbarmonkey? Sorry, I'm not too bright TIA

I thought that is what was originally announced yesterday - I could be wrong, but it was discussed on here somewhere - oh, around 200 or 300 posts ago hahahah! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: October 15, 2008, 06:29:34 PM »

True..... they all lie. I was just wondering what they are going to come up with in their defense. We've heard George and Baez that we will find out there's a good explanation for things. I wanna know what that is. I don't think they can explain away all the evidence against Casey.

Mags I think you know there is no good explanation or they would have already held a press conference and told everyone.

It's just code for - don't burn down the Anthony's house cause you might be wrong and how will you feel then?
Light the torch!  Beat the drums!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: October 15, 2008, 06:30:56 PM »

Maybe George has to still look for Caylee, It might just be his way and one day he might just stop.
See I think withoout a body he just  can't believe she is gone.
I understand that, I would hold on untill I saw proof not just reports.JMO
If driving around looking for Caylee makes him feel better then who are we to judge him.
I would never want to be him, I pray with all my heart I will never feel the pain he feels.

I agree Blonde....he has to fight his demons the best way he can...how does anyone EVER come to gripes with something like this.....I have talked to parents of people who have murdered, dismembered, raped, tortured, strangled, stabbed....for the most part even if they cane to believe their child could do such horrible things...they would in nearly every circumstance BLAME THEMSELVES...where did THEY GO WRONG...nope, I pray I never have to walk in their shoes

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #752 on: October 15, 2008, 06:31:42 PM »

Rob,

You had a post earlier today stating no way would Casey be representing herself with Baez advising.

I asked an attorney (okay, the attorney is my husband), anyway, he agreed with you. He said there have been too many Supreme Court rulings mandating that defendants must have competent representation; no way a judge will allow Casey to represent herself.

Anyway, the idea that Casey might serve as her own attorney alledgedly came from Todd Black. Yesterday, Todd Black said the case was difficult because, not only does it deal with the loss of life of the little girl, but yadda yadda yadda. Now, supposedly, the world took his comment out of context.

Since you are the Fan Club president for Larry Garrison, do you think you could arrange a double billing on CNN or Fox for these two? I'd like to place a bet on which one goofs up the most.

zebra suit to the winner.

LOL thanks for that treehouse... yeah, that Todd Black is quickly slippin' into the realm of the bizarro. You only get so many slip ups and then people just disregard everything you say.

Larry is currently missing - no idea where he is...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #753 on: October 15, 2008, 06:31:56 PM »

ok, going to be in the car for a while between job 1 and job 2, will catch up in a bit Smile
I'm hoping Des has news from LP tonight Smile 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #754 on: October 15, 2008, 06:32:26 PM »

Where is this cam set up?  At the end of the street?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Is that the A house on the upper left with the yellow tape?  Didn't think it was a corner lot....guess I can't answer your question...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: October 15, 2008, 06:33:39 PM »

Ok, Hudsunn has my thinking straight......  off with her head!!!!!   

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #756 on: October 15, 2008, 06:33:50 PM »

Remember George said this morning that Cindy was going to be doing a few interviews today, Has anyone seen any others beside ON the TODAY show? just curious.

but I was talking to a friend today who is a MD. , about How tired ,and ran down Tim Miller was the other night on NG and she proceeded to tell me that she could tell he was intoxicated on the show and that it was not the first time she has seen him that way. She suspects he took up drinking to deal with the pain of losing his DD.
I disagreed with her but then again I am not a professional. OH well just wanted to see if anyone else seen him that way?

It is obvious that CA is heavily medicated......it didn't take an MD to make that diagnosis..She looked horrible this morning. My guess is that she went home last night and went straight to caylees room and passed out from crying.  Although I do not like the women at all and think she is as big of a liar as her daughter, I do think she is secretly mourning Caylee.

<SIGH>  Good Grief...I would NOT want to go to your friend the MD as a patient. TIM works hard....for long hours, gets very little sleep and eats on the run...if he eats at all...he pushes himself beyond the limit...day after day after day....he is drained physically, emotionally and spiritually day after day...each search he goes on opens the wounds of his own daughter's dead. Your MD friend needs to....never mind I am not going there...I am the daughter of an alcoholic...believe me, when I say I am am expert on detecting when a person is intoxicated..as a child, my well being often depended on that learned instinct....Believe me I am trying very hard to be nice with reply.  Read Tim's story...yes he did start drinking ...yes, he lost his wife, his job....AND he turned his life around and gave purpose to his daughter's death....and in doing so has brought countless people home to their loved ones...something He wasn't able to do with his child....

Well thank you SunnyinTX for TRYING to be nice in your response  but please remember that I also disagreed wit her. She does not know about his past, in fact I did not know as much as you have informed me, but I already knew it was from pure exhaustion and his care to find Caylee. WOW all I wanted was for some to say ya or na, I asked not to be bashed, it was not something I thought of him. And my friend happens to be a very good DR.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #757 on: October 15, 2008, 06:34:05 PM »

I thought that is what was originally announced yesterday - I could be wrong, but it was discussed on here somewhere - oh, around 200 or 300 posts ago hahahah! 
and let me correct myself, TEXASBARMOM, not what I called you, please forgive

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #758 on: October 15, 2008, 06:34:46 PM »

Oh my they (the Anthonys') are now going to move forward on the charges on the protestors... they are saying this on fox 35

and Geogie Anthony is still out looking for a live Caylee and, according to a private investigator (hired by the anthonys') that they are two steps into bringing Caylee home  unless he means the body of his/our baby *sighs*  But, they wouldn't go into detail(s) what those two steps are ** shrugs **

Any mention of HOW MANY STEPS there are in this process? 

Ok ... say they bring a LIVE Caylee home ... (I WOULD JUMP FOR JOY) ...

but then the question remains ... WHO was the body in the back of Casey's trunk?  Per George  ... "the person in the back of my granddaughters trunk was NOT my granddaughter" ...

Is this the same PI's that just last week that said they had a picture of Casey, Caylee and ZG at the park?

Yeah, still waiting on that picture.
I could honestly see Cindy taking someones child that looks like Caylee..I do not think she would do it in her right mind and I do feel cindy is loosing it and I have seen a few avi on here where the peoples kids look like caylee..I had to ask if it was  a picture of caylee and it was not caylee but a picture of there own child..So i'm sure people are calling in with tips and until that stops Cindy will not stop...I really think she may just scare a child from a caylee sighting by grabbing her and thinking in her mind it was caylee..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: October 15, 2008, 06:34:53 PM »

<SIGH>  Good Grief...I would NOT want to go to your friend the MD as a patient. TIM works hard....for long hours, gets very little sleep and eats on the run...if he eats at all...he pushes himself beyond the limit...day after day after day....he is drained physically, emotionally and spiritually day after day...each search he goes on opens the wounds of his own daughter's dead. Your MD friend needs to....never mind I am not going there...I am the daughter of an alcoholic...believe me, when I say I am am expert on detecting when a person is intoxicated..as a child, my well being often depended on that learned instinct....Believe me I am trying very hard to be nice with reply.  Read Tim's story...yes he did start drinking ...yes, he lost his wife, his job....AND he turned his life around and gave purpose to his daughter's death....and in doing so has brought countless people home to their loved ones...something he  wasn't able to do with his child....

Coming out of lurk-mode to respond to this post....Bravo Sunny!
 thumright

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.