April 26, 2024, 12:50:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370675 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: October 15, 2008, 06:35:37 PM »

Where is this cam set up?  At the end of the street?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Is that the A house on the upper left with the yellow tape?  Didn't think it was a corner lot....guess I can't answer your question...

To me this looks like the camera is in the cul de sac just past the A house .... this would make A house would be on the right directly across from the news van ...  There was caution tape around the neighbors house on either side and directly across the street to keep the protesters and media off their lawns

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: October 15, 2008, 06:39:05 PM »

Remember George said this morning that Cindy was going to be doing a few interviews today, Has anyone seen any others beside ON the TODAY show? just curious.

Oh yeah, please do not throw peels at me 

but I was talking to a friend today who is a MD. , about How tired ,and ran down Tim Miller was the other night on NG and she proceeded to tell me that she could tell he was intoxicated on the show and that it was not the first time she has seen him that way. She suspects he took up drinking to deal with the pain of losing his DD.
I disagreed with her but then again I am not a professional. OH well just wanted to see if anyone else seen him that way?

It is obvious that CA is heavily medicated......it didn't take an MD to make that diagnosis..She looked horrible this morning. My guess is that she went home last night and went straight to caylees room and passed out from crying.  Although I do not like the women at all and think she is as big of a liar as her daughter, I do think she is secretly mourning Caylee.

<SIGH>  Good Grief...I would NOT want to go to your friend the MD as a patient. TIM works hard....for long hours, gets very little sleep and eats on the run...if he eats at all...he pushes himself beyond the limit...day after day after day....he is drained physically, emotionally and spiritually day after day...each search he goes on opens the wounds of his own daughter's dead. Your MD friend needs to....never mind I am not going there...I am the daughter of an alcoholic...believe me, when I say I am am expert on detecting when a person is intoxicated..as a child, my well being often depended on that learned instinct....Believe me I am trying very hard to be nice with reply.  Read Tim's story...yes he did start drinking ...yes, he lost his wife, his job....AND he turned his life around and gave purpose to his daughter's death....and in doing so has brought countless people home to their loved ones...something he  wasn't able to do with his child....

Sure, he could be intoxicated. However, I have seen people looking like him who've been on chemo, too. You cannot make that diagnosis over a TV, and in my opinion, it's unprofessional to do so.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: October 15, 2008, 06:39:31 PM »

Maybe George has to still look for Caylee, It might just be his way and one day he might just stop.
See I think withoout a body he just  can't believe she is gone.
I understand that, I would hold on untill I saw proof not just reports.JMO
If driving around looking for Caylee makes him feel better then who are we to judge him.
I would never want to be him, I pray with all my heart I will never feel the pain he feels.

I agree Blonde....he has to fight his demons the best way he can...how does anyone EVER come to gripes with something like this.....I have talked to parents of people who have murdered, dismembered, raped, tortured, strangled, stabbed....for the most part even if they cane to believe their child could do such horrible things...they would in nearly every circumstance BLAME THEMSELVES...where did THEY GO WRONG...nope, I pray I never have to walk in their shoes

Until George and Cindy accept the results of the forensic DNA testing that confirms that the decomposition in the trunk of their daughter's vehicle belongs to their precious grandaughter ... they are continuing to abet their daughter in her ongoing lies ... they are continuing to suppress the truth ... the truth that would afford their grandaughter's remains a respectful resting place ... the truth the Casey would be held accountable to.

George and Cindy maintaining that Caylee Mariee is still alive ... when the forensic evidence ... is considered is beyond comprehension.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: October 15, 2008, 06:39:52 PM »

Remember George said this morning that Cindy was going to be doing a few interviews today, Has anyone seen any others beside ON the TODAY show? just curious.

but I was talking to a friend today who is a MD. , about How tired ,and ran down Tim Miller was the other night on NG and she proceeded to tell me that she could tell he was intoxicated on the show and that it was not the first time she has seen him that way. She suspects he took up drinking to deal with the pain of losing his DD.
I disagreed with her but then again I am not a professional. OH well just wanted to see if anyone else seen him that way?

It is obvious that CA is heavily medicated......it didn't take an MD to make that diagnosis..She looked horrible this morning. My guess is that she went home last night and went straight to caylees room and passed out from crying.  Although I do not like the women at all and think she is as big of a liar as her daughter, I do think she is secretly mourning Caylee.

<SIGH>  Good Grief...I would NOT want to go to your friend the MD as a patient. TIM works hard....for long hours, gets very little sleep and eats on the run...if he eats at all...he pushes himself beyond the limit...day after day after day....he is drained physically, emotionally and spiritually day after day...each search he goes on opens the wounds of his own daughter's dead. Your MD friend needs to....never mind I am not going there...I am the daughter of an alcoholic...believe me, when I say I am am expert on detecting when a person is intoxicated..as a child, my well being often depended on that learned instinct....Believe me I am trying very hard to be nice with reply.  Read Tim's story...yes he did start drinking ...yes, he lost his wife, his job....AND he turned his life around and gave purpose to his daughter's death....and in doing so has brought countless people home to their loved ones...something He wasn't able to do with his child....

Well thank you SunnyinTX for TRYING to be nice in your response  but please remember that I also disagreed wit her. She does not know about his past, in fact I did not know as much as you have informed me, but I already knew it was from pure exhaustion and his care to find Caylee. WOW all I wanted was for some to say ya or na, I asked not to be bashed, it was not something I thought of him. And my friend happens to be a very good DR.

Monkey deep... not trying to bash anyone here... however, I have to question any medical professional who would try to diagnose someone as under the influence from seeing them on a televison show, and basing it only on their appearance....
Peace out..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: October 15, 2008, 06:40:47 PM »

I think the reason this case infuriates people so much is the lies that Cindy and Casey are telling is an insult to ones intelligence.  That the Anthonys actually think people believe their lies is what sends me over the edge.  How stupid can they really think people are?  How smart do they really think they are?

Hello agaon Katntx! I completely agree.
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #765 on: October 15, 2008, 06:40:51 PM »

OK well I obviously pissed a few monkeys off. Sad SORRY . It was mentioned to me and I just should have kept it to myself!!!!!

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #766 on: October 15, 2008, 06:40:56 PM »

<SIGH>  Good Grief...I would NOT want to go to your friend the MD as a patient. TIM works hard....for long hours, gets very little sleep and eats on the run...if he eats at all...he pushes himself beyond the limit...day after day after day....he is drained physically, emotionally and spiritually day after day...each search he goes on opens the wounds of his own daughter's dead. Your MD friend needs to....never mind I am not going there...I am the daughter of an alcoholic...believe me, when I say I am am expert on detecting when a person is intoxicated..as a child, my well being often depended on that learned instinct....Believe me I am trying very hard to be nice with reply.  Read Tim's story...yes he did start drinking ...yes, he lost his wife, his job....AND he turned his life around and gave purpose to his daughter's death....and in doing so has brought countless people home to their loved ones...something he  wasn't able to do with his child....

alright since you said something.

Tim is not the subject of a missing person case other than a person that has given so much of himself to so many that prayed and begged that someone, anyone would help them.

Tim's lifestyle habits or lack there of should NOT be the subject of our discussion.

jmo

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #767 on: October 15, 2008, 06:42:36 PM »

Coming out of lurk-mode to respond to this post....Bravo Sunny!
 thumright
I love tim too...I do not care if he drinks..I would drink to if i had to deal with crazy grandma when i come to orlando...I really do not feel he was drunk on NG..To me he just looked tired as heck and fed up with trying to please people and getting no respect from the Anthony's..I really don't think he understands why the anthony's are so against him searching after he faught so hard to someone to search for his daughter..JMO...I'm not harping at all and i hope you do not take it as that..I just really like tim and if he did have a few he is an adult.
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #768 on: October 15, 2008, 06:42:53 PM »

Oh my they (the Anthonys') are now going to move forward on the charges on the protestors... they are saying this on fox 35

and Geogie Anthony is still out looking for a live Caylee and, according to a private investigator (hired by the anthonys') that they are two steps into bringing Caylee home  unless he means the body of his/our baby *sighs*  But, they wouldn't go into detail(s) what those two steps are ** shrugs **

Any mention of HOW MANY STEPS there are in this process? 

Ok ... say they bring a LIVE Caylee home ... (I WOULD JUMP FOR JOY) ...

but then the question remains ... WHO was the body in the back of Casey's trunk?  Per George  ... "the person in the back of my granddaughters trunk was NOT my granddaughter" ...

Is this the same PI's that just last week that said they had a picture of Casey, Caylee and ZG at the park?

Yeah, still waiting on that picture.
I could honestly see Cindy taking someones child that looks like Caylee..I do not think she would do it in her right mind and I do feel cindy is loosing it and I have seen a few avi on here where the peoples kids look like caylee..I had to ask if it was  a picture of caylee and it was not caylee but a picture of there own child..So i'm sure people are calling in with tips and until that stops Cindy will not stop...I really think she may just scare a child from a caylee sighting by grabbing her and thinking in her mind it was caylee..

Oh, Lord...hadn't ever thought of that, but now...

that thought is going to stay with me for awhile...
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: October 15, 2008, 06:43:27 PM »

TexasBarMom ... I did too.

Janet

Hi Janet. Glad you understood before! Because I love your posts and agree with you mostly always; so I didn't want you to think I was being contrary towards you.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: October 15, 2008, 06:43:52 PM »

alright since you said something.

Tim is not the subject of a missing person case other than a person that has given so much of himself to so many that prayed and begged that someone, anyone would help them.

Tim's lifestyle habits or lack there of should NOT be the subject of our discussion.

jmo

I have to agree with you Rob.... doesn't matter one bit...Caylee does..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #771 on: October 15, 2008, 06:44:00 PM »

Wow, I think that I need to stop reading back.  All I am seeing is Monkey's turning on each other bitterly, and now the latest assumption that Tim is drinking.  (Yikes..) 

We got the response we all were hoping for yesterday, we still have a child who has not been found.  TES is the group to find her, I have no doubt! 

Lets not turn on each other now, not when we have come this far in this case as a group.  Justice for Caylee is our common bond, we can not forget that..as well as the fact that opinions do not have to be proven. (They are like a$$holes..everyone has one! Unless you are married to one, then you have 2)

That being said, I love all my Monkey friends!  JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE...MONKEY STYLE!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: October 15, 2008, 06:44:17 PM »

OK well I obviously pissed a few monkeys off. Sad SORRY . It was mentioned to me and I just should have kept it to myself!!!!!

Oh no - someone else feeling sorry.  Sad

Please cheer up everyone. We're all on the same side here - it's the culprits we should be upset with, not each other. 

I Stand With The Girl
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: October 15, 2008, 06:45:01 PM »

The media needs to ignore Cindy and George.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: October 15, 2008, 06:45:37 PM »

<SIGH>  Good Grief...I would NOT want to go to your friend the MD as a patient. TIM works hard....for long hours, gets very little sleep and eats on the run...if he eats at all...he pushes himself beyond the limit...day after day after day....he is drained physically, emotionally and spiritually day after day...each search he goes on opens the wounds of his own daughter's dead. Your MD friend needs to....never mind I am not going there...I am the daughter of an alcoholic...believe me, when I say I am am expert on detecting when a person is intoxicated..as a child, my well being often depended on that learned instinct....Believe me I am trying very hard to be nice with reply.  Read Tim's story...yes he did start drinking ...yes, he lost his wife, his job....AND he turned his life around and gave purpose to his daughter's death....and in doing so has brought countless people home to their loved ones...something He wasn't able to do with his child....

Well thank you SunnyinTX for TRYING to be nice in your response  but please remember that I also disagreed wit her. She does not know about his past, in fact I did not know as much as you have informed me, but I already knew it was from pure exhaustion and his care to find Caylee. WOW all I wanted was for some to say ya or na, I asked not to be bashed, it was not something I thought of him. And my friend happens to be a very good DR.

I told ya I was trying to be nice...I didn't want to ruffle your feathers...I knew you weren't saying that...that you were talking about how tired, etc he looked....a ya or na just wasn't going to come outta my mouth regarding Tim and a statement like that...I am hope your friend is a good Dr.....but to make a statement like that with no physical exam...not even a medical history ....well....as I said didn't mean to ruffle your feathers....to answer your question No, I do not believe Tim was intoxicated on NG last night

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #775 on: October 15, 2008, 06:46:06 PM »

I think the reason this case infuriates people so much is the lies that Cindy and Casey are telling is an insult to ones intelligence.  That the Anthonys actually think people believe their lies is what sends me over the edge.  How stupid can they really think people are?  How smart do they really think they are?

Hello agaon Katntx! I completely agree.

Hi stayhomemommy!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #776 on: October 15, 2008, 06:47:11 PM »

Oh no - someone else feeling sorry.  Sad

Please cheer up everyone. We're all on the same side here - it's the culprits we should be upset with, not each other. 
Also Monkey Deep I was not directing my last comment toward your statement only..I am talking about reading back on last nights posts..I am still trying to catch up and I was getting upset with the negativity. 

eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #777 on: October 15, 2008, 06:47:31 PM »

Alrighty then,.... How 'bout that shovel pic and the bones, and stuff.... whatta we got ? Where's the trifecta ya'll were talkin 'bout the other day? 

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #778 on: October 15, 2008, 06:48:14 PM »

OK we need some funny stuff on here like last night when I flushed my kids down the toilet..lol!  Klaas how about one of your famous pictures!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: October 15, 2008, 06:48:14 PM »

I'm not upset with you Monkey Deep. I called any physician who would diagnose a person over the TV unprofessional, but that would be your friend, not you; and you said you disagreed. So, I'm not upset with you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.