April 26, 2024, 09:25:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370655 times)
thb134
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: October 15, 2008, 10:57:04 AM »

I think this video of George is only 15 min's old or is live. 
http://www.wftv.com/video/17719972/index.html

I was not going to watch this video but once I started I had to see it. I really got a sense that George is just trying to keep hope alive. I do not fault him for that. If I were in his shoes I would probably do the same thing. What really struck me is his sorrow and fear. You can see it in his eyes.

I totaly agree with you you can see how bad he is hurting!!!

I agree with you also.....no matter what the circumstances are there is still a little girl who we all know will never come home and I do believe the Anthony's loved her very much....you can seen in the pictures and videos.....and for me as a parent myself I cant imagine the guilt I would be feeling thinking that there was something I could have done to keep this from happening..

Justice is being served but all in all it is just a sad sad sad situation.

chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2008, 10:57:07 AM »

One of the things he says is that any family would react like his in similar circumstances.

I wonder if he rally believes that; that their actions and reactions are the norm.

Sorry, George!  Not so!

Ughhh No, if this was my family it wouldnt have gone this far because my daughter would have had the truth dragged out of her and we would not have believed such lies.
I agree.....First of all, I wouldnt have gone not even a week without seeing my grand-daughter, And I'm sorry, but how can this so called nanny be watching this child and no one has any info on her.
The only nanny watching my grandchild is me. People are crazy these days. You cant trust everyone and leave your kids with them.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: October 15, 2008, 10:57:26 AM »

I'm still catching up.. but did anybody think that Cindy or somebody in her "group" dumped that size 6 dress out in the woods or wherever it was, just so they could show the public Caylee's actual dress? And then be like "See, Caylee's alive because we have her dress right here."

No.  They haven't been near any search sites.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #83 on: October 15, 2008, 11:00:02 AM »

What I found interesting yesterday is that the forensics and LE had KC's timeline down pat. They said she was killed between 7/15 time? and 7/16 time?, I don't recall exactly, but I found that remarkable that they could say that. They really must have some incredible evidence to say that to a grand jury!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: October 15, 2008, 11:00:26 AM »

I'm still catching up.. but did anybody think that Cindy or somebody in her "group" dumped that size 6 dress out in the woods or wherever it was, just so they could show the public Caylee's actual dress? And then be like "See, Caylee's alive because we have her dress right here."

If they did, they are dumb, because I am sure this was off the rack and not a custom dress--anyone could have one. Besides, was Caylee a size 6 already? She could be tall, I guess, but my son (who is only 2 days younger than Caylee, and also tall for his age) is only in 4T's. Just asking.

I'm not saying it makes any sense.. but in a backwards sort of way, it would for the Anthony's.. they'd do ANYTHING to prove this child is alive.  Perhaps even plant items to be found..  not them personally, but we've been told they have friends who have been searching.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #85 on: October 15, 2008, 11:01:15 AM »

Does anyone think that now that Casey is in custody on murder charge, that LE will quit releasing evidence to the public ? 
There are a lot of things I still want to know about -
Confirm who is Caylee's father
Who is the other POI?
Why did Lee refuse dna test and poly ?
What did Annie tell LE ?
What did Casey buy at JCP that is (apparently) so incriminating ?
What is the "new evidence" still under test at the body farm ?

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: October 15, 2008, 11:01:29 AM »

One of the things he says is that any family would react like his in similar circumstances.

I wonder if he rally believes that; that their actions and reactions are the norm.

Sorry, George!  Not so!

Ughhh No, if this was my family it wouldnt have gone this far because my daughter would have had the truth dragged out of her and we would not have believed such lies.
I agree.....First of all, I wouldnt have gone not even a week without seeing my grand-daughter, And I'm sorry, but how can this so called nanny be watching this child and no one has any info on her.
The only nanny watching my grandchild is me. People are crazy these days. You cant trust everyone and leave your kids with them.

I agree, Chocolate. My MIL even asked to go meet my son's new preschool teacher and see the school. She is interested in who he's going to be interacting with. She didn't demand it, mind you. But she asked if I minded if she tagged along, and I didn't mind at all. I think it's normal for a grandmother to care about her grandchild's wellbeing. But maybe we're just all crazy, and the Anthony's are the only normal family on the planet? LOL!
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: October 15, 2008, 11:01:33 AM »

I haven't seen this question asked yet, if it has, I'm sorry for repeating it! I just read this on Fox News: Casey Anthony, her attorney and her mother Cindy Anthony were all at the closed-door grand jury session. I always thought that the defense was not allowed at a Grand Jury. Am I wrong in thinking that?

They were not there. KC was at her atty's office. Cindy dropped her off.

Thanks, That's what I thought. Fox has it wrong!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #88 on: October 15, 2008, 11:02:03 AM »

They just said on foxnews that the defense could use the "Hey look there's Caylee coming through the door now" if anyone on the jury looks and/or anyone in the court room looks....that would show they have doubt that Caylee is actually dead....how sad is that

They could also say, hey, here comes Lee riding in on a flying pink unicorn with monkeys flying out his ass, and they will STILL look, but that doesn't mean that they believe that Unicorn's exist.

Good morning Claire

You are in rare form today

Peace Monkeys
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: October 15, 2008, 11:02:52 AM »

What I found interesting yesterday is that the forensics and LE had KC's timeline down pat. They said she was killed between 7/15 time? and 7/16 time?, I don't recall exactly, but I found that remarkable that they could say that. They really must have some incredible evidence to say that to a grand jury!!! 

I'm glad you said this. I forgot about it, but was wondering the same thing yesterday as they said that. That is pretty narrowed down.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #90 on: October 15, 2008, 11:04:14 AM »

They just said on foxnews that the defense could use the "Hey look there's Caylee coming through the door now" if anyone on the jury looks and/or anyone in the court room looks....that would show they have doubt that Caylee is actually dead....how sad is that

They could also say, hey, here comes Lee riding in on a flying pink unicorn with monkeys flying out his ass, and they will STILL look, but that doesn't mean that they believe that Unicorn's exist.

Good morning Claire

You are in rare form today

Hey Tomm!!!
My husband is away again and when I have nobody to chat with in the house I get a little silly with the monkeys 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: October 15, 2008, 11:04:35 AM »

If they did, they are dumb, because I am sure this was off the rack and not a custom dress--anyone could have one. Besides, was Caylee a size 6 already? She could be tall, I guess, but my son (who is only 2 days younger than Caylee, and also tall for his age) is only in 4T's. Just asking.

I see what you are saying. But my thinking, even if they did that and showed Caylee's dress, is that it could be that of another child, because it's not a custom dress. Not sure how to say this the way I'm thinking it, but I don't think they would prove their point in doing something like this. So, if they did (or had someone do it) they aren't thinking straight. But we already knew that, right? LOL

I'm not saying it makes any sense.. but in a backwards sort of way, it would for the Anthony's.. they'd do ANYTHING to prove this child is alive.  Perhaps even plant items to be found..  not them personally, but we've been told they have friends who have been searching.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #92 on: October 15, 2008, 11:04:51 AM »

I'm glad you said this. I forgot about it, but was wondering the same thing yesterday as they said that. That is pretty narrowed down.

Just a quick correction, they are saying 6/15 - 6/16, right?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: October 15, 2008, 11:06:23 AM »

OMG MrsK.. thanks for that CNN link 

Prime News host Mike Galanos spars with a Casey Anthony defense spokesman over the media's handling of the case.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/14/caylee.grand.jury/index.html?eref=rss_us#cnnSTCVideo

I saw this live and I started cheering Galanas when he flipped out on Black......my hubby said he thought I had finally gone over the edge!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: October 15, 2008, 11:06:33 AM »

Just a quick correction, they are saying 6/15 - 6/16, right?

Yes, you are right! Thanks for catching that.
looking4answers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #95 on: October 15, 2008, 11:06:34 AM »

I agree, Chocolate. My MIL even asked to go meet my son's new preschool teacher and see the school. She is interested in who he's going to be interacting with. She didn't demand it, mind you. But she asked if I minded if she tagged along, and I didn't mind at all. I think it's normal for a grandmother to care about her grandchild's wellbeing. But maybe we're just all crazy, and the Anthony's are the only normal family on the planet? LOL!
[/quote]

Even photos,  I have pics of my son's babysitter that are accidental ie- him in his Halloween costume and she is in the background.  If he went missing, I know I could find a pic of the babysitter...

Who wants some Kool-Aid?????
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: October 15, 2008, 11:07:36 AM »

Hmm I was thinking the same thing...why is she in the same color as she was for the other charges....Murder charge of inmates is usually a different color...orange and/or red....

Just a thought - but since shes innocent until proven guilty -she doesent get to wear the guilty red or orange color until proven guilty.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: October 15, 2008, 11:08:25 AM »

I think you mean 6/15 and 6/16 not July.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #98 on: October 15, 2008, 11:08:31 AM »

OMG MrsK.. thanks for that CNN link 

Prime News host Mike Galanos spars with a Casey Anthony defense spokesman over the media's handling of the case.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/14/caylee.grand.jury/index.html?eref=rss_us#cnnSTCVideo

I saw this live and I started cheering Galanas when he flipped out on Black......my hubby said he thought I had finally gone over the edge!

Totally O/T. 
Mike Galanos is yummy.

OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #99 on: October 15, 2008, 11:09:03 AM »

For those that missed Casey in court today

http://www.wesh.com/video/17720270/index.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.