March 28, 2024, 03:26:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 367524 times)
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #820 on: October 15, 2008, 07:08:54 PM »

ok well back to the beggining question in my off post.. 

George said in his interview this morning Cindy was probably doing a few interviews today, as of now all I have seen is the TODAY sowh this morning, has there been an others aired or released?  Thanks

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: October 15, 2008, 07:09:07 PM »

EVERYONE, IF YOU DO NOT READ ANOTHER POST TODAY, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!
I have seen every identifyable sociopathic behavior in Casey Anthony with the exception of one: the pity plea. I could not see this single most universal behavior of the sociopath : until yesterday. More than anything else, Casey Anthony wants our pity. She is appealing to our sympathy. Standing next to her attorney with reddened eyes & quivering lips, we are to feel sorry for her that she lost her child, sorry that she has become public enemy #1, sorry that she's someone's daughter. And there is a perverse reason that Casey Anthony wants our pity. Because when we pity, we are at our most emotionally vunerable, defenseless. But a sociopath twists that human emotion to their advantage, using it against us.
Pity should be reserved for the truly deserving. Not someone who murders her child, or for someone who raises a sociopath. Reserve your sorrow for Caylee, because her mother will NEVER feel guilt or remorse for her death.

" sociopaths have no regard whatsoever for the social contract,
  but they do know how to use it to their advantage. And
  all & all, I am sure that if the devil himself existed, he would want us
  to feel very sorry for him."   from "the Sociopath Next Door"

To fully understand the sociopathic mind please read this book!

I read your Post and I agree 1 bazillion percent....the croc tears at the presser yesterday was to get sympathy...ooopppsssss didn't work!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: October 15, 2008, 07:09:26 PM »

I honestly think that Casey was trying to flee yesterday it's just my opinion of course but, why else would they stop under the overpass....because, couldn't if it were the bondsman in the SUV couldn't he have picked Casey up from the attorneys' office ?

Also, does LP and, this bondsman get their bond back now that Casey has been re arrested on no bond ?

I did too, at first, but after I read the person was a bondman I realized they were trying to keep her out of the public eye and let her turn herself in....glad they didn't succeed
BS. Who is the bondsman?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: October 15, 2008, 07:09:36 PM »

EVERYONE, IF YOU DO NOT READ ANOTHER POST TODAY, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!
I have seen every identifyable sociopathic behavior in Casey Anthony with the exception of one: the pity plea. I could not see this single most universal behavior of the sociopath : until yesterday. More than anything else, Casey Anthony wants our pity. She is appealing to our sympathy. Standing next to her attorney with reddened eyes & quivering lips, we are to feel sorry for her that she lost her child, sorry that she has become public enemy #1, sorry that she's someone's daughter. And there is a perverse reason that Casey Anthony wants our pity. Because when we pity, we are at our most emotionally vunerable, defenseless. But a sociopath twists that human emotion to their advantage, using it against us.
Pity should be reserved for the truly deserving. Not someone who murders her child, or for someone who raises a sociopath. Reserve your sorrow for Caylee, because her mother will NEVER feel guilt or remorse for her death.

" sociopaths have no regard whatsoever for the social contract,
  but they do know how to use it to their advantage. And
  all & all, I am sure that if the devil himself existed, he would want us
  to feel very sorry for him."   from "the Sociopath Next Door"

To fully understand the sociopathic mind please read this book!

Pitty Plea??...You haven't seen anything yet...Wait for the trial..

i wish it started tomorrow, I can't wait! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: October 15, 2008, 07:09:51 PM »

Where is this cam set up?  At the end of the street?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Looks like either a HUGE satellite truck or a moving van in front of the Anthony house blocking the view of the Fox cam.
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #825 on: October 15, 2008, 07:09:55 PM »

OK well back to the beginning question in my off post.. 

George said in his interview this morning Cindy was probably doing a few interviews today, as of now all I have seen is the TODAY sow this morning, has there been an others aired or released?  Thanks

needed to spell check

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #826 on: October 15, 2008, 07:10:16 PM »

There is something really disturbing about this case.  There were what some 400 of us last nite celebrating Casey being locked up again.  But there are her three family members that know her, live with her and her Attorney standing by her side, saying we have it all wrong, and when she gets to tell her side of the story, we will see.  That reallly bothers me.  We have the evidence presented to us, but what if we have it wrong???? 

I hear you always, have considered this so many times.  what if we do have it wrong?  so, have tried looking at this from many different angles, as many in here and other forums etc. have tried to do.  and as another monkey pointed out, we just cannot get around what was found in the trunk, including the stench.  we cannot ignore what the dogs hit on. 

the evidence that we are aware of, just does not support any of what the anthonys are saying.  this whole case, from the beginning, is like something out of the twilight zone.  nothing makes sense, it's all so confusing and defies logic.  what the anthonys say and don't say, do and don't do, on top of all that, makes it even more puzzling. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: October 15, 2008, 07:11:07 PM »

This guy was granted permission to be his own legal representation in a murder trial....things didn't turn out so great for him...

http://groups.msn.com/murderscrime/tedbundypt2.msnw

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #828 on: October 15, 2008, 07:11:19 PM »

Everyone has invested their hearts in Caylee's fate. It does not surprise me to see the sudden spurt of negative energy in the wake of the Grand Jury actions and Casey's subsequent re-arrest. Emotions are roiling under the surface; they must at times break through. If we can remember that it isn't about us and that all opinions make a contribution, I think the cage will stabilize. Too many good-hearted Monkeys here for that not to happen.

It's an early day for me tomorrow, so I will say g'nite.

Peace for sweet Caylee.

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #829 on: October 15, 2008, 07:12:00 PM »

I honestly think that Casey was trying to flee yesterday it's just my opinion of course but, why else would they stop under the overpass....because, couldn't if it were the bondsman in the SUV couldn't he have picked Casey up from the attorneys' office ?

Also, does LP and, this bondsman get their bond back now that Casey has been re arrested on no bond ?

I did too, at first, but after I read the person was a bondman I realized they were trying to keep her out of the public eye and let her turn herself in....glad they didn't succeed

If it were actually a/the bondsman do you really think that LE would have pulled them over and cuffed her ?
No i don't but, I do think they were trying to keep le at bay so she could turn herself in..JMO I just have this feeling Cindy didn't want the media/public to get their kick off watching her daughter go to jail again..She is a big ruiner..jmo
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: October 15, 2008, 07:12:10 PM »

Looks like either a HUGE satellite truck or a moving van in front of the Anthony house blocking the view of the Fox cam.

Is that Georges billboard?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: October 15, 2008, 07:12:25 PM »

If it were actually a/the bondsman do you really think that LE would have pulled them over and cuffed her ?
Agreed. Cindy should be arrested because she broke the rules of her daughters house arrest agreement.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #832 on: October 15, 2008, 07:12:59 PM »

ok well back to the beggining question in my off post.. 

George said in his interview this morning Cindy was probably doing a few interviews today, as of now all I have seen is the TODAY sowh this morning, has there been an others aired or released?  Thanks

monkey deep All that is left is NG for the night and I don't think she's going on there. So, maybe one interview was all they could get.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: October 15, 2008, 07:13:52 PM »

Waving hand in the air to ask a silly quick question.

When in the trial on the  fraud charges to be conducted vs the neglect & murder charges?

TIA

Oh.. forgot My manners     Monkeys

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: October 15, 2008, 07:14:26 PM »

No i don't but, I do think they were trying to keep le at bay so she could turn herself in..JMO I just have this feeling Cindy didn't want the media/public to get their kick off watching her daughter go to jail again..She is a big ruiner..jmo
I seriously think a crime was committed in this switchoroonie under the overpass move. If the driver of the SUV wasn't on the list of people who could have custody of Casey then someone needs to lock up that loon Cindy.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #835 on: October 15, 2008, 07:14:34 PM »

I didnt think the billboard was that big.  It does look like a huge moving van...maybe George is moving out....lol!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #836 on: October 15, 2008, 07:14:36 PM »

This guy was granted permission to be his own legal representation in a murder trial....things didn't turn out so great for him...

http://groups.msn.com/murderscrime/tedbundypt2.msnw

I haven't read it yet but, Didn't it state somewhere that ted bundy studied law or something like that???
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: October 15, 2008, 07:14:53 PM »

OK...Monkey Rules

You don't tug on Superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with TIM!!!!!

Ok...it's a joke. ..but I thought it was pretty good!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #838 on: October 15, 2008, 07:15:19 PM »

OMG how tacky is the Orlando Sentinel for posting this poll on their web site??

Poll: Casey Anthony on the small screen
Who should play Casey Anthony in the made-for-TV movie?

Miley Cyrus

Vanessa Hudgens

Ellen Page

Selma Blair

Eva Longoria

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: October 15, 2008, 07:16:15 PM »

I thought so, at first, but it appears to be too wide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.