April 23, 2024, 10:27:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370464 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: October 15, 2008, 07:16:58 PM »

OMG how tacky is the Orlando Sentinel for posting this poll on their web site??

Poll: Casey Anthony on the small screen
Who should play Casey Anthony in the made-for-TV movie?

Miley Cyrus

Vanessa Hudgens

Ellen Page

Selma Blair

Eva Longoria

Britney Spears.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: October 15, 2008, 07:17:11 PM »

IMHO....George and Cindy perhaps are asking anyone that will listen "Please, wake us up from this nightmare"!! I am not implying in any way that I am supporting their behavior, but I am saying that this is nightmare for them, to not only lose your only grandchild but to be forced to swallow that your own daughter did it, that is a tough pill to swallow and I don't care who you are. This is about Caylee now, and there is a united force fighting for her to be found. That shows the true depth of the Human Spirit.  I am only speaking for myself, I will not cast the stone at Cindy and George because I have not walked in their shoes...I can believe that their pain that they are feeling is unimaginable., and I would not wish that on my worst enemy. IMHO.... pale waving so no one gets mad at me

nor would I......I can't imagine what will happen to then...but I can imagine it is not going to be good...and I do honestly beleive Cindy will have a total and complete breakdown

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: October 15, 2008, 07:18:03 PM »

This guy was granted permission to be his own legal representation in a murder trial....things didn't turn out so great for him...

http://groups.msn.com/murderscrime/tedbundypt2.msnw

I haven't read it yet but, Didn't it state somewhere that ted bundy studied law or something like that???

I read the book about him, but can't really remember, I think he did study law...heck CaseFace hasn't even done that much...I just remember he got permission to represent himself..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #843 on: October 15, 2008, 07:18:08 PM »

Miley Cyrus

Vanessa Hudgens

Ellen Page

Selma Blair

Eva Longoria

how bout Karla Homolka ... might as well get some who can really get into the role.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: October 15, 2008, 07:18:12 PM »

Where is this cam set up?  At the end of the street?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Looks like either a HUGE satellite truck or a moving van in front of the Anthony house blocking the view of the Fox cam.

Is that Georges billboard?

I didnt think the billboard was that big.  It does look like a huge moving van...maybe George is moving out....lol!
You think Cindy would allow him to take enough to fill a van!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: October 15, 2008, 07:18:43 PM »

nor would I......I can't imagine what will happen to then...but I can imagine it is not going to be good...and I do honestly beleive Cindy will have a total and complete breakdown
F Cindy, she has been offered all the help on the planet and she's the one that has to come to her senses. Don't fall for the pity party Cindy is throwing.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: October 15, 2008, 07:19:45 PM »

Ok   Right in the middle of getting ready to go eat, I had to sit down real quick and write this.....About 35   minutes ago,  my son and myself went across the street to a little convienent store .....it was a bp store.....and on the window there was a missing poster ....just a 8 x 10  piece of paper like one that would be run off from a computor and it was  about Caylee being missing and who to contact and so on ....we have all seen them......anyway at the bottom someone had taken it down and wrote in black marker......( This precious baby has been murdered by her own Mother)  I told the clerk and she said ....bring it to me ....I dont know who did that...but then she said ....even though its true.........and I said ....I wonder how many people in this town thinks that she might still be alive.......and the clerk said ............I dont know , but if there is some that thinks that I havent found them.....everybody that I talk to says the same thing.........The mother killed her...................and so I bet they do ask for a change of venue for this case....I just wanted to shore that with everyone.......now back to what I was doing......

WOW..thanks HH....I relly can't imagine too many people who could possibly think Casey is not responsible for Caylee's death

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #847 on: October 15, 2008, 07:19:52 PM »

Miley Cyrus

Vanessa Hudgens

Ellen Page

Selma Blair

Eva Longoria

Is there a place to write in your vote?  LOL  Oh wait..is Bride of Chucky considered an actress?

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: October 15, 2008, 07:20:46 PM »

F Cindy, she has been offered all the help on the planet and she's the one that has to come to her senses. Don't fall for the pity party Cindy is throwing.

You are right about that, JJ !!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: October 15, 2008, 07:21:00 PM »

I honestly think that Casey was trying to flee yesterday it's just my opinion of course but, why else would they stop under the overpass....because, couldn't if it were the bondsman in the SUV couldn't he have picked Casey up from the attorneys' office ?

Also, does LP and, this bondsman get their bond back now that Casey has been re arrested on no bond ?

I don't know. Maybe you're right, but I tend to think it was a ploy to avoid the media. Reason being: if the bail bondsman was trying to help her, he would lose his bond and his license. Would he really want to risk that? I dunno, though, Casey seems to have an effect on the guys.

Caylee was first passed off to the bondsman in the tan or grey SUV.  Once the Grand Jury completed its task, I have no doubt that security for Casey became a primary concern until she was officially arrested and in LE custody.  The bondsman had a very expensive investment in making certain that Casey was handed over to LE in one piece and there are a lot of people who are very angry at Casey.  Casey wasn't trying to flee.  She ran from Cindy's car to the bondsman because the press were following Cindy and I'm sure Casey was sweating huge bullets at that point.  Cindy actually blocked the press with her car while Casey got away with the bondsman.  I'm sure this was arranged before they left Baez's office.  Once Casey crossed the county line into Orange County, she was transferred from the bondsman to the Sheriff's black SUV.  She no doubt was read her Miranda rights and taken directly to the sheriff's station.  This was probably a very well planned procedure.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: October 15, 2008, 07:21:28 PM »

You think Cindy would allow him to take enough to fill a van!!   

OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #851 on: October 15, 2008, 07:21:46 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

[/quote]

Looks like either a HUGE satellite truck or a moving van in front of the Anthony house blocking the view of the Fox cam.
[/quote]

Is that Georges billboard?
[/quote]

I didnt think the billboard was that big.  It does look like a huge moving van...maybe George is moving out....lol!
[/quote]You think Cindy would allow him to take enough to fill a van!! 
[/quote]

Maybe Lee is moving into Caseys' old room...she won't be needing it for awhile
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: October 15, 2008, 07:21:57 PM »

Ok   Right in the middle of getting ready to go eat, I had to sit down real quick and write this.....About 35   minutes ago,  my son and myself went across the street to a little convienent store .....it was a bp store.....and on the window there was a missing poster ....just a 8 x 10  piece of paper like one that would be run off from a computor and it was  about Caylee being missing and who to contact and so on ....we have all seen them......anyway at the bottom someone had taken it down and wrote in black marker......( This precious baby has been murdered by her own Mother)  I told the clerk and she said ....bring it to me ....I dont know who did that...but then she said ....even though its true.........and I said ....I wonder how many people in this town thinks that she might still be alive.......and the clerk said ............I dont know , but if there is some that thinks that I havent found them.....everybody that I talk to says the same thing.........The mother killed her...................and so I bet they do ask for a change of venue for this case....I just wanted to shore that with everyone.......now back to what I was doing......

WOW..thanks HH....I relly can't imagine too many people who could possibly think Casey is not responsible for Caylee's death

i hope none of them end up on the jury!!

Phaedrus
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #853 on: October 15, 2008, 07:22:16 PM »

This guy was granted permission to be his own legal representation in a murder trial....things didn't turn out so great for him...

http://groups.msn.com/murderscrime/tedbundypt2.msnw

Yes, and I notice that he hired an attorney for the appeal. That didn't turn out any better for him. Thankfully.  His trial was in 1980; could be one of the reasons that the court now insists on certain qualifications for legal council in such cases.

Now, good night for real, All!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: October 15, 2008, 07:22:17 PM »

Dolce I am sitting here weighing whether or not to say anything... and this is one of those times when someone needs to say something. It's not your fault or anyone else's here, but there have been accusations about Tim in the past when on Aruba by the dregs (on the hate site(s)) that sabotaged the search for Natalee.

It's a sensitive subject for some people who do not believe it plays any role in the search one way or the other.

Like I said, I don't see why it is the subject of any discussion and no one was bitterly turning on anyone... we were just making the point.
My comment was more towards the fighting and bickering on the boards that have been gong on since last night.  The TES comment just took the cake for me. 
I was scared to death to post anything last night...It was pretty bad...JMO

I am sooo glad I was occupied with other things last night....and glad I didn't have time to read back today....ShxT happens....and today is another day....

Rest in Peace Caylee

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: October 15, 2008, 07:23:11 PM »

There is something really disturbing about this case.  There were what some 400 of us last nite celebrating Casey being locked up again.  But there are her three family members that know her, live with her and her Attorney standing by her side, saying we have it all wrong, and when she gets to tell her side of the story, we will see.  That reallly bothers me.  We have the evidence presented to us, but what if we have it wrong???? 

I hear you always, have considered this so many times.  what if we do have it wrong?  so, have tried looking at this from many different angles, as many in here and other forums etc. have tried to do.  and as another monkey pointed out, we just cannot get around what was found in the trunk, including the stench.  we cannot ignore what the dogs hit on. 

the evidence that we are aware of, just does not support any of what the anthonys are saying.  this whole case, from the beginning, is like something out of the twilight zone.  nothing makes sense, it's all so confusing and defies logic.  what the anthonys say and don't say, do and don't do, on top of all that, makes it even more puzzling. 

Hi Saucy !!  Hi Wyks;  I am a person who thinks everyone is innocent.  It really takes a lot for me to come to guilty conclusion,  BUT there is no other explanation for 1. not reporting (first cover-up)  2. Lying over and over (second cover-up) 3. Blaming other people (third cover-up) 4. Never coming forward even when the chance is given considering the enormity of the potential charge (fourth cover-up).  The totality of Casey's behavior cannot be anything but pre-meditated murder.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #856 on: October 15, 2008, 07:23:15 PM »

Everyone has invested their hearts in Caylee's fate. It does not surprise me to see the sudden spurt of negative energy in the wake of the Grand Jury actions and Casey's subsequent re-arrest. Emotions are roiling under the surface; they must at times break through. If we can remember that it isn't about us and that all opinions make a contribution, I think the cage will stabilize. Too many good-hearted Monkeys here for that not to happen.

It's an early day for me tomorrow, so I will say g'nite.

Peace for sweet Caylee.

Well said....we've seen emotions roll before.....G'nite, Treehouse.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #857 on: October 15, 2008, 07:23:20 PM »

The media needs to ignore Cindy and George.

I agree I need to not watch anything that has to do with Cindys spin. I cant make sense of her anyway.
Cindy and George are feeding off the attention. Ignore them.
Casey is behind bars. End of story until the trial.
Everyone needs a break from the negative energy this family has created.
They don't deserve anymore attention.

I totally agree!  Unfortunately because of their bizarre behavioe, the antics of this dysfunctional family has nearly replaced Caylee in my attention energy.  I've made a committment to refraining from using my energy on this family, especially, Cindy.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: October 15, 2008, 07:25:29 PM »

I honestly think that Casey was trying to flee yesterday it's just my opinion of course but, why else would they stop under the overpass....because, couldn't if it were the bondsman in the SUV couldn't he have picked Casey up from the attorneys' office ?

Also, does LP and, this bondsman get their bond back now that Casey has been re arrested on no bond ?

I did too, at first, but after I read the person was a bondman I realized they were trying to keep her out of the public eye and let her turn herself in....glad they didn't succeed

If it were actually a/the bondsman do you really think that LE would have pulled them over and cuffed her ?

As I understood it, they didn't know and decided to take no chances....I read it so who knows if it's the truth or not....I am just glad they arrested and cuffed her so I/we could see her marched into the Sheriff's office cuffed...instead of strutting in like she wanted to

Rest in Peace Caylee

Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #859 on: October 15, 2008, 07:26:23 PM »

<snipped>
.I also heardthat George was gonna ride around today with the billboard with Caylees picture on it....
<snipped>

Wow.  Now why would he want to do that?  To help Casey's case?  By that I mean an effort to try to show Caylee is still alive?  He couldn't be that far in denial, could he?  Maybe he's just trying to keep Caylee out there in the public's mind.   

the way Chuck was talking about him he was one step from jumpin' off a bridge. Today - he's back to his old lying conniving ways.

Who is Chuck?

Mr Chuck is George's shoulder to cry on.

I have read your posts with my name on them Rob. Your condescending remarks may impress others, but I'm not remotely impressed. In fact, after reading quite a few of your posts here, they're just filled with a bunch of name calling. This is usually done by those who have really have little substance to post about. No, George does not "cry on my shoulder" as you stated Rob. But if posting remarks like this makes you feel better about yourself....then knock yourself out.

I hope the mods here understand. I've tried very hard not to be rude. But posters like you, need not post smart a$$ remarks. So you want to call me out??? Save it, as I will just ignore you. There are some fine posters here...and you are....never mind. 

Chuck

And for the record: Yes, I am disappointed in George's dialog today. But I'm still not going to turn my back on him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.