April 26, 2024, 10:13:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370657 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #860 on: October 15, 2008, 07:26:37 PM »

This guy was granted permission to be his own legal representation in a murder trial....things didn't turn out so great for him...

http://groups.msn.com/murderscrime/tedbundypt2.msnw

I haven't read it yet but, Didn't it state somewhere that ted bundy studied law or something like that???

I read the book about him, but can't really remember, I think he did study law...heck CaseFace hasn't even done that much...I just remember he got permission to represent himself..
I read the article now..I see what it was in reference to now...lol! I can see casey trying to escape from her prison friends  I may have not read it that may be something my mom told me...She still remember's this like yesturday. I'm from joliet and my grandfather was chief of police..I'm thinking that is why she may know this.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: October 15, 2008, 07:27:04 PM »

I enlarged the picture with the truck in it, and it really does look as if it might be a satellite truck like the news programs use. Any guesses which station it might be?

I Stand With The Girl
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #862 on: October 15, 2008, 07:27:04 PM »

I want the media to stay on George,Cindy and Lee.  I don't put it past any of them to go get Caylee's body and permanently dispose of it for Casey.  (just one scenario)

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #863 on: October 15, 2008, 07:27:40 PM »

OMG how tacky is the Orlando Sentinel for posting this poll on their web site??

Poll: Casey Anthony on the small screen
Who should play Casey Anthony in the made-for-TV movie?

Miley Cyrus

Vanessa Hudgens

Ellen Page

Selma Blair

Eva Longoria

Is there a place to write in your vote?  LOL  Oh wait..is Bride of Chucky considered an actress?

Linda Blair -- as her Exorcist character

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: October 15, 2008, 07:27:55 PM »

Amanda Hamm here in illinois..Her boyfriend and her drowned her kids in clinton lake when they let the car roll into the lake with her kids in their carseats..Witnesses said they didn't attemp to save them..Amanda Hamm served about 19 months she was released not to long ago..I posted it on here when she was realeased..MO that is not enough time for that crime....I sure hope casey get's more then that.

oh my word...I didn't hear about that?????? How in the world could she only get 19 months?  abused spouse defense??  what did her boyfriend get?? 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #865 on: October 15, 2008, 07:28:13 PM »

I know Muffy posted this idea last night, but is it possible to get a poll at the top of the thread to vote on who everyone thinks this other POI might be. 

Lee
Cindy
Amie
Ricardo
None - it was Casey

Just curious..sorry if this has already been touched on, still catching up!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #866 on: October 15, 2008, 07:29:32 PM »

OK...Monkey Rules

You don't tug on Superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with TIM!!!!!

Ok...it's a joke. ..but I thought it was pretty good!!

LOL!! Now I'm never going to get that out of my mind!!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: October 15, 2008, 07:30:01 PM »

So if George told the truth yesterday in the GJ, and now is driving the Caylee missing sign around again (if that is true) isn't that yrujrep?????? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: October 15, 2008, 07:30:05 PM »

ok well back to the beggining question in my off post.. 

George said in his interview this morning Cindy was probably doing a few interviews today, as of now all I have seen is the TODAY sowh this morning, has there been an others aired or released?  Thanks

Not to my knowledge...I only saw the tape of the morning show...I honestly doubt George has any idea what Cindy is doing...JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: October 15, 2008, 07:30:11 PM »

<snipped>
.I also heardthat George was gonna ride around today with the billboard with Caylees picture on it....
<snipped>

Wow.  Now why would he want to do that?  To help Casey's case?  By that I mean an effort to try to show Caylee is still alive?  He couldn't be that far in denial, could he?  Maybe he's just trying to keep Caylee out there in the public's mind.   

the way Chuck was talking about him he was one step from jumpin' off a bridge. Today - he's back to his old lying conniving ways.

Who is Chuck?

Mr Chuck is George's shoulder to cry on.

I have read your posts with my name on them Rob. Your condescending remarks may impress others, but I'm not remotely impressed. In fact, after reading quite a few of your posts here, they're just filled with a bunch of name calling. This is usually done by those who have really have little substance to post about. No, George does not "cry on my shoulder" as you stated Rob. But if posting remarks like this makes you feel better about yourself....then knock yourself out.

I hope the mods here understand. I've tried very hard not to be rude. But posters like you, need not post smart a$$ remarks. So you want to call me out??? Save it, as I will just ignore you. There are some fine posters here...and you are....never mind. 

Chuck

And for the record: Yes, I am disappointed in George's dialog today. But I'm still not going to turn my back on him.

Hi Chuck;  I know !!!  What happened???  I couldn't believe it.    Abbey
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: October 15, 2008, 07:30:41 PM »

I enlarged the picture with the truck in it, and it really does look as if it might be a satellite truck like the news programs use. Any guesses which station it might be?

If it's that big, it must be a network program.  I'll guess ABC since we know they pay for interviews in some way, shape or form.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #871 on: October 15, 2008, 07:30:51 PM »

OK...Monkey Rules

You don't tug on Superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with TIM!!!!!

Ok...it's a joke. ..but I thought it was pretty good!!

LOL!! Now I'm never going to get that out of my mind!!!   
We should have that posted as part of the agreement plan at original Monkey sign up.  Smile

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: October 15, 2008, 07:32:26 PM »

I honestly think that Casey was trying to flee yesterday it's just my opinion of course but, why else would they stop under the overpass....because, couldn't if it were the bondsman in the SUV couldn't he have picked Casey up from the attorneys' office ?

Also, does LP and, this bondsman get their bond back now that Casey has been re arrested on no bond ?

I did too, at first, but after I read the person was a bondman I realized they were trying to keep her out of the public eye and let her turn herself in....glad they didn't succeed
BS. Who is the bondsman?

I didn't see any name mentioned, sorry

Rest in Peace Caylee

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: October 15, 2008, 07:34:11 PM »

This monkey just got out of the hospital...been  there since 11 am..can anyone tell me what I have missed????

"God dont like ugly"
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #874 on: October 15, 2008, 07:34:23 PM »

Amanda Hamm here in illinois..Her boyfriend and her drowned her kids in clinton lake when they let the car roll into the lake with her kids in their carseats..Witnesses said they didn't attemp to save them..Amanda Hamm served about 19 months she was released not to long ago..I posted it on here when she was realeased..MO that is not enough time for that crime....I sure hope casey get's more then that.

oh my word...I didn't hear about that?????? How in the world could she only get 19 months?  abused spouse defense??  what did her boyfriend get?? 
I think she testified against him...I'm trying to find it right now and will bring it back...MO she still was there and needed more time..
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #875 on: October 15, 2008, 07:34:58 PM »

OMG how tacky is the Orlando Sentinel for posting this poll on their web site??

Poll: Casey Anthony on the small screen
Who should play Casey Anthony in the made-for-TV movie?

Miley Cyrus

Vanessa Hudgens

Ellen Page

Selma Blair

Eva Longoria

Is there a place to write in your vote?  LOL  Oh wait..is Bride of Chucky considered an actress?

Funny, I was going to say one of the Tilly sisters... I think one of them was the bride of Chucky!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: October 15, 2008, 07:35:22 PM »

This monkey just got out of the hospital...been  there since 11 am..can anyone tell me what I have missed????

Hospital???? What happened?????

I Stand With The Girl
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: October 15, 2008, 07:35:22 PM »

What do you mean???  You mean work????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: October 15, 2008, 07:36:20 PM »

Maybe George has to still look for Caylee, It might just be his way and one day he might just stop.
See I think withoout a body he just  can't believe she is gone.
I understand that, I would hold on untill I saw proof not just reports.JMO
If driving around looking for Caylee makes him feel better then who are we to judge him.
I would never want to be him, I pray with all my heart I will never feel the pain he feels.

I agree Blonde....he has to fight his demons the best way he can...how does anyone EVER come to gripes with something like this.....I have talked to parents of people who have murdered, dismembered, raped, tortured, strangled, stabbed....for the most part even if they cane to believe their child could do such horrible things...they would in nearly every circumstance BLAME THEMSELVES...where did THEY GO WRONG...nope, I pray I never have to walk in their shoes

Until George and Cindy accept the results of the forensic DNA testing that confirms that the decomposition in the trunk of their daughter's vehicle belongs to their precious grandaughter ... they are continuing to abet their daughter in her ongoing lies ... they are continuing to suppress the truth ... the truth that would afford their grandaughter's remains a respectful resting place ... the truth the Casey would be held accountable to.

George and Cindy maintaining that Caylee Mariee is still alive ... when the forensic evidence ... is considered is beyond comprehension.

IMO

Janet

I agree, but this is much easer saying this when you don't feel the pain they feel.
You know I respect you Janet. I'm just saying  that they can't exept this yet.
So they won't.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: October 15, 2008, 07:37:22 PM »

This guy was granted permission to be his own legal representation in a murder trial....things didn't turn out so great for him...

http://groups.msn.com/murderscrime/tedbundypt2.msnw

OH TB....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.