March 28, 2024, 06:24:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 367539 times)
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #880 on: October 15, 2008, 07:37:33 PM »

I enlarged the picture with the truck in it, and it really does look as if it might be a satellite truck like the news programs use. Any guesses which station it might be?

They must be there for one of the many interviews George said Cindy had today.  Have you noticed lately that George doesnt ever know details of what Cindy is doing and Cindy never remembers or knows what George is up to either.  It almost sounds like they are not speaking. 

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #881 on: October 15, 2008, 07:38:19 PM »

Amanda Hamm here in illinois..Her boyfriend and her drowned her kids in clinton lake when they let the car roll into the lake with her kids in their carseats..Witnesses said they didn't attemp to save them..Amanda Hamm served about 19 months she was released not to long ago..I posted it on here when she was realeased..MO that is not enough time for that crime....I sure hope casey get's more then that.

oh my word...I didn't hear about that?????? How in the world could she only get 19 months?  abused spouse defense??  what did her boyfriend get?? 
I think she testified against him...I'm trying to find it right now and will bring it back...MO she still was there and needed more time..
In December 2003, Amanda Hamm and Maurice Lagrone, Jr, both charged with nine counts of first-degree murder each and arrested. In April 2006, Maurice Lagrone’s trial began. For him to receive a fair trial according to his attorney, it was necessary to move his trial out of Clinton, Illinois, to Bloomington, Illinois. Throughout the trial, Maurice sat without showing any emotion. He did not show emotion even when jurors found him guilty of three counts of first-degree murder, and sentenced him to life in prison.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #882 on: October 15, 2008, 07:38:27 PM »

I honestly think that Casey was trying to flee yesterday it's just my opinion of course but, why else would they stop under the overpass....because, couldn't if it were the bondsman in the SUV couldn't he have picked Casey up from the attorneys' office ?

Also, does LP and, this bondsman get their bond back now that Casey has been re arrested on no bond ?

I did too, at first, but after I read the person was a bondman I realized they were trying to keep her out of the public eye and let her turn herself in....glad they didn't succeed
BS. Who is the bondsman?

I didn't see any name mentioned, sorry

Monkey poster Tony mentioned a guys name this morning, I believe.  Maybe Robert something?  It was sometime between 8 and 9 this morning, I believe.
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #883 on: October 15, 2008, 07:38:45 PM »

OMG how tacky is the Orlando Sentinel for posting this poll on their web site??

Poll: Casey Anthony on the small screen
Who should play Casey Anthony in the made-for-TV movie?

Miley Cyrus

Vanessa Hudgens

Ellen Page

Selma Blair

Eva Longoria

Is there a place to write in your vote?  LOL  Oh wait..is Bride of Chucky considered an actress?

Funny, I was going to say one of the Tilly sisters... I think one of them was the bride of Chucky!

And the FIRST one that says it should be me..........
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #884 on: October 15, 2008, 07:39:08 PM »

Monkey Deep,

My take on Tim's look on NG?  He looked throughly disgusted that one of "his" people could do something as ill-advised as showing around a picture of the dress.  Add that to his public "diss" by Cindy, his tiredness, and his frustration at not yet having found Caylee, and perhaps a bit of worry about the future of his organization since the economy is so poor and I think he looked rather presentable...just not like his usual self.  Forgot to add that he also had a "defeated" look that I took to mean that Nancy had probably told him she was going to bring up that dress and he couldn't dissuade her. 

JMO
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: October 15, 2008, 07:40:09 PM »

This monkey just got out of the hospital...been  there since 11 am..can anyone tell me what I have missed????

Hospital???? What happened?????

I started a new diet pill..Doc put me on it....Umm..yeah..it worked GREAT!!! BUT...
My HR got up to 140 today....had to take a little trip to the ER..So, no more diet pill....
Then t hey drew blood..my potassium was 2.7....Really low..
So, I had IV potassium which takes several hours to drip in..Now, I feel like crap...

"God dont like ugly"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: October 15, 2008, 07:40:41 PM »

Miley Cyrus

Vanessa Hudgens

Ellen Page

Selma Blair

Eva Longoria

Is there a place to write in your vote?  LOL  Oh wait..is Bride of Chucky considered an actress?

Funny, I was going to say one of the Tilly sisters... I think one of them was the bride of Chucky!

Hi there.

There's been lots of speculation here today about George's statements that Caylee is still alive. How did his interview strike you?

I Stand With The Girl
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #887 on: October 15, 2008, 07:41:09 PM »

Where is this cam set up?  At the end of the street?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

At the turn of the Cul-de-sac?

(I know...I am behind again and this has prob. already been answered, lmao. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: October 15, 2008, 07:41:44 PM »

This monkey just got out of the hospital...been  there since 11 am..can anyone tell me what I have missed????

I started a new diet pill..Doc put me on it....Umm..yeah..it worked GREAT!!! BUT...
My HR got up to 140 today....had to take a little trip to the ER..So, no more diet pill....
So, I had IV potassium which takes several hours to drip in..Now, I feel like crap...

Oh wow! Scary!!

I'm sure glad you're okay now.

I Stand With The Girl
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #889 on: October 15, 2008, 07:41:45 PM »

Someone posted that all of KC's pics had the same look. she was going for "Bite me " but she didn't practice long enough in the mirror

The dress find worries me just a dab.I just don't see how it could be Caylee's and be in good shape and Fay, Hanna and all the other rain . It has been all over NG where the searches would be . If it turns out that dress has Caylee's DNA but defense produces an expert that says no way it could have been out in the elements this no and be in that good of a condition there might be 1 poor soul hold out on a jury. Maybe I'm just borrowing trouble where there is none but its just strange this showed up right before GJ and leaked

Did you see Cindy hold up Caylee's dress today during her interview?   
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #890 on: October 15, 2008, 07:41:50 PM »

Amanda Hamm here in illinois..Her boyfriend and her drowned her kids in clinton lake when they let the car roll into the lake with her kids in their carseats..Witnesses said they didn't attemp to save them..Amanda Hamm served about 19 months she was released not to long ago..I posted it on here when she was realeased..MO that is not enough time for that crime....I sure hope casey get's more then that.

oh my word...I didn't hear about that?????? How in the world could she only get 19 months?  abused spouse defense??  what did her boyfriend get?? 
I think she testified against him...I'm trying to find it right now and will bring it back...MO she still was there and needed more time..
In December 2003, Amanda Hamm and Maurice Lagrone, Jr, both charged with nine counts of first-degree murder each and arrested. In April 2006, Maurice Lagrone’s trial began. For him to receive a fair trial according to his attorney, it was necessary to move his trial out of Clinton, Illinois, to Bloomington, Illinois. Throughout the trial, Maurice sat without showing any emotion. He did not show emotion even when jurors found him guilty of three counts of first-degree murder, and sentenced him to life in prison.

Sorry even less then 19 months wow!
September 9, 2008 in Local Tags: Amanda Hamm, murder

By Billy Dennis

On Feb. 2, 2007, Amanda Hamm’s attorney predicted his client would spend just 14 months in custody afer being sentenced to 10 years in prison for drowning her children, ages 6, 3 and 23 months. After all, she gets credit for time served waiting for trial, plus half off for good behavior. But Hamm actually served 17 months in prison, having been freed from prison today.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #891 on: October 15, 2008, 07:42:15 PM »

I hope you area ok!  ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MONKEY HUGS TO YOU!))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) 

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: October 15, 2008, 07:42:20 PM »

I knew I was worried about you for a reason - pls take take.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #893 on: October 15, 2008, 07:42:47 PM »

Oh my goodness...you stop taking diet pills missy!  You can not help bring justice for Caylee in a hospital wired up on drips. 
I am going to check on you spiratically....dont make me pull out the banana bread!  (Potassium)

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #894 on: October 15, 2008, 07:44:47 PM »

CNN News article on TRACES of chloroform in Casey's trunk air:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/03/fla.missing.girl/index.html

Unfortunately this piece of information has taken on lots of additional info and grossly different meaning- - -  to PURE chloroform which would occur in containers (dark brown bottles).  This is an AIR analysis done by some form of gas chromatography, and most probably backed up with mass spectrometry.   
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: October 15, 2008, 07:45:41 PM »

Yeah..not only did he give me 40 meq's of potassium by mouth, but then another 100cc's through IV and a bag of fluid....Then he said I have to take 20 meq's by mouth for the next four days, lie around and do nothing and then have bllod drawn again Friday..AND EAT A BANANA A DAY....

Thank you all so much...SO, did I miss anything??

"God dont like ugly"
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: October 15, 2008, 07:46:56 PM »

If you would like to light a candle for Caylee this is a neat place. I put SM as my group, hope thats ok. Lets see how many candles we can light for Caylee if just for today. It only takes a minute and is you dont need to register.

LIGHT A CANDLE FOR CAYLEE-May she be home soon.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/enter.cfm?l=eng
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: October 15, 2008, 07:47:25 PM »

A-1 and Dolce...I love yall!!!

"God dont like ugly"
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #898 on: October 15, 2008, 07:47:50 PM »

Miley Cyrus

Vanessa Hudgens

Ellen Page

Selma Blair

Eva Longoria

Hi there.

There's been lots of speculation here today about George's statements that Caylee is still alive. How did his interview strike you?

Like I said earlier...I'm very disappointed. I can't imagine what he's going through right now, and neither can anyone else here. I'm sure he's emotionally fried, and very confused. So I shouldn't really be to surprised.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: October 15, 2008, 07:48:11 PM »

If you would like to light a candle for Caylee this is a neat place. I put SM as my group, hope thats ok. Lets see how many candles we can light for Caylee if just for today. It only takes a minute and is you dont need to register.

LIGHT A CANDLE FOR CAYLEE-May she be home soon.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/enter.cfm?l=eng

I love that site. Thank you for setting up a space for Caylee.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.