April 26, 2024, 04:33:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370639 times)
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #940 on: October 15, 2008, 08:14:34 PM »

<snipped>
.I also heardthat George was gonna ride around today with the billboard with Caylees picture on it....
<snipped>

Wow.  Now why would he want to do that?  To help Casey's case?  By that I mean an effort to try to show Caylee is still alive?  He couldn't be that far in denial, could he?  Maybe he's just trying to keep Caylee out there in the public's mind.   

the way Chuck was talking about him he was one step from jumpin' off a bridge. Today - he's back to his old lying conniving ways.

Who is Chuck?

Mr Chuck is George's shoulder to cry on.

I have read your posts with my name on them Rob. Your condescending remarks may impress others, but I'm not remotely impressed. In fact, after reading quite a few of your posts here, they're just filled with a bunch of name calling. This is usually done by those who have really have little substance to post about. No, George does not "cry on my shoulder" as you stated Rob. But if posting remarks like this makes you feel better about yourself....then knock yourself out.

I hope the mods here understand. I've tried very hard not to be rude. But posters like you, need not post smart a$$ remarks. So you want to call me out??? Save it, as I will just ignore you. There are some fine posters here...and you are....never mind. 

Chuck

And for the record: Yes, I am disappointed in George's dialog today. But I'm still not going to turn my back on him.

trust me Mr Chuck I'll lose not one second of sleep over you or your belittling remarks. I do find it amazing that YOU SIR came here to impress others with YOUR relationship TO GEORGE and when I point that out you throw a fit. Save it for someone who cares.

nice work Mr. Chuck.

Thank for validating my point. Every village has someone like you.

Nice work Mr Rob.   

this is like having a conversation with Anita Van Der Sloot . Someday when George walks over the rest of you - you'll see the light.

It's people like you, actually all one of you, that are perpetuating this. Your need to defend YOUR FRIEND includes rollin' on message boards. Talk about insecure...

if it makes you feel so wonderful to be so supportive of George, why does that need to be done publicly and that WAS YOUR STATED INTENT WHEN YOU GOT HERE. It wasn't like you arrived at this decision over the last few months - you just arrived here for that purpose alone. And god only knows why you felt the need to inject yourself in George's life. I guess some people will seek attention anywhere they can get it.

IF I MADE THE REMARKS YOU DID YESTERDAY - I WOULD NOT HAVE SHOWN BACK UP TODAY.

I'm in 100% agreement with this statement. An insecure coward would not have. This speaks volumes on the person making this type of remark. You might stick your tail between you legs, and run off like a little school girl....but this is not the way I roll.

You seem to have issue on those opinions you don't share. 

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #941 on: October 15, 2008, 08:14:35 PM »

Yeah did you hear Leonard? Maggots and body fluid on the outside of the bag!!!

Sweet, he confirmed my post from yesterday!

"I still am of the thinking that there were trash bags purchased on the Winn Dixie receipt, and that they were the white kind with yellow ties as described by the tow lot manager, and in or on that bag there was major evidence."
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #942 on: October 15, 2008, 08:14:40 PM »

ah ha I knew it, LP just said the statement about them maggots and there was fluid on the outside of that bag of trash and he also said he does not believe maggots feed off pizza.  Go LP....

So she cleaned out the trunk and left some REAL evidence in the bag. 

Pizza my azzzzzz.

I remember you, Caylee.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: October 15, 2008, 08:14:49 PM »

Aah!  Is NG on right now?

If anyone could take pity... there is something wacked out with my cable for the past two days and I am not getting anything past channel 13....

I lost my marbles on the cable lady but I got nervous she'd get back at me and cut off my internet if I didn't just shut up and take the Saturday window between 10 am and 6 pm....

I'll send a whole banana cream pie to the monkey who keeps me updated!!!

I am listening only half heartedly ... replayed old George interview audio; showed today's?? George video (people have Caylee - she is alive); Casey in court today at arraignment; Nancy asked was there a motion fo a speedy trial from Baez? (no); unleashed the lawyers (is Baez qualified) ... sorry I'm not a better reporter this evening. Had a stressful day. 

LP is on now- he just dropped a little hand grenade into the room by saying that Police found body fluids on the outside of the bag that was in KC's car- it was thrown into garbage by the Amscot place, and did contain old Pizza and maggots, but now the exterior of the bag has revealed body fluids........ didn't say whose body.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: October 15, 2008, 08:15:06 PM »

No one time we saw giant zebra bottoms - that was funnny!!!

I personally love that zebra picture.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #945 on: October 15, 2008, 08:15:45 PM »

On NG  they ask LP if their was anything on the the outside of garbage bag
take back from autoyard and he said maggots and body fluids.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #946 on: October 15, 2008, 08:15:51 PM »

Can somebody tell me WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THIS FAMILY'S EYEBROWS???

Seriously.  Is it some secret code?  Like they are all bushy and outrageous so that they can communicate by moving them like morse code or something?

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #947 on: October 15, 2008, 08:16:47 PM »

On NG  they ask LP if their was anything on the the outside of garbage bag
take back from autoyard and he said maggots and body fluids.

ooh.  on the outside of the bag.  ugh.  that will be good for evidence, but sad.   
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: October 15, 2008, 08:17:22 PM »

Seriously.  Is it some secret code?  Like they are all bushy and outrageous so that they can communicate by moving them like morse code or something?

KiahJ,

They are pretty scary.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #949 on: October 15, 2008, 08:17:38 PM »

ARGH NOT KOBE
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #950 on: October 15, 2008, 08:17:54 PM »

WoWseRs are you guys watching NG ?????

i didn't know that....that there was body fluids etc on that bag retrieved by LE (the one that was in Caylees' trunk) is that what LP just said ?? ?? ?

WOW 

I knew something huge got revealed yesterday in that grand jury hearing. I wonder what else is coming...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #951 on: October 15, 2008, 08:18:10 PM »

Sorry Cindy but I do not think that that dress is going to fit you.
I do not think it fit caylee at 2 1/2 yrs old either
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #952 on: October 15, 2008, 08:18:12 PM »

If anyone could take pity... there is something wacked out with my cable for the past two days and I am not getting anything past channel 13....

I lost my marbles on the cable lady but I got nervous she'd get back at me and cut off my internet if I didn't just shut up and take the Saturday window between 10 am and 6 pm....

I am listening only half heartedly ... replayed old George interview audio; showed today's?? George video (people have Caylee - she is alive); Casey in court today at arraignment; Nancy asked was there a motion fo a speedy trial from Baez? (no); unleashed the lawyers (is Baez qualified) ... sorry I'm not a better reporter this evening. Had a stressful day. 

You're a great reporter.  Relax  & sorry to hear your day was stressful.  I think I shall have a glass of wine.  Will that help?   
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: October 15, 2008, 08:19:30 PM »

Yall go take a look at a pic of Alanis Morrisette..then take a look at the pic of CaSEY IN HER BLUE HOODIE ALL SNUGGLED UP TO bAEZ...that IS WHO SHOULD PLAY THE PART OF cASEY..pOOR aLANIS!!!

Oops..sorry for caps but dont wanna type it over...

Nikki.... i was looking at a pic of Alanis the other day and thought the exact same thing!!!Great minds chicky!!!
I am glad you are okay and hope you take the docs and Monkeys advice and nix the diet pills... You ARE beautiful and do not need those pills to validate that!!!Smoochies to you!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: October 15, 2008, 08:19:41 PM »

I hope the file is not too big. I tried to make it smaller but it increased pixels per inch as I did. I know this actress it gorgeous, but they could tone her down a bit to play Casey. She played a coke addict on The Cleaner, and I thought she had the right look then. Michelle Borth, please forgive me.

Thank you klaas. Much better.

I remember you, Caylee.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: October 15, 2008, 08:20:12 PM »

Colt45 and Rob ~  I think we've had enough today.  Take your differences to somewhere else. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #956 on: October 15, 2008, 08:21:59 PM »

[/quote]

OK I had to take out the pic b/c I can no longer look at it! LOL I was thinking the same thing this morning! WTF is with the eyebrows! Looks like they are permanently that way!  Thanks for the laugh!!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: October 15, 2008, 08:22:11 PM »

I hope the file is not too big. I tried to make it smaller but it increased pixels per inch as I did. I know this actress it gorgeous, but they could tone her down a bit to play Casey. She played a coke addict on The Cleaner, and I thought she had the right look then. Michelle Borth, please forgive me.

Thank you klaas. Much better.

She's very pretty, but missing that certain special something that would make her perfect to portray Casey - the expression of a demented sociopath.

I Stand With The Girl
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: October 15, 2008, 08:22:54 PM »

You're a great reporter.  Relax  & sorry to hear your day was stressful.  I think I shall have a glass of wine.  Will that help?   

Would you happen to have a shot of tequila instead? Property line problems will require hard liquor.

Koby on now -- NG asked shouldn't body fluids connect this to dead body? He says how do you determine that those are body fluids, that might be an issue.

Now he's babbling about animals decomposing.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: October 15, 2008, 08:23:53 PM »

Oh I so have a headache the size of Montana now...Goodnight sweet monkeys..Big Hugs

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.