March 28, 2024, 03:32:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 367492 times)
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #980 on: October 15, 2008, 08:32:51 PM »

Aah!  Is NG on right now?

If anyone could take pity... there is something wacked out with my cable for the past two days and I am not getting anything past channel 13....

I lost my marbles on the cable lady but I got nervous she'd get back at me and cut off my internet if I didn't just shut up and take the Saturday window between 10 am and 6 pm....

I'll send a whole banana cream pie to the monkey who keeps me updated!!!

I am listening only half heartedly ... replayed old George interview audio; showed today's?? George video (people have Caylee - she is alive); Casey in court today at arraignment; Nancy asked was there a motion fo a speedy trial from Baez? (no); unleashed the lawyers (is Baez qualified) ... sorry I'm not a better reporter this evening. Had a stressful day. 

You're a great reporter.  Relax  & sorry to hear your day was stressful.  I think I shall have a glass of wine.  Will that help?   

Would you happen to have a shot of tequila instead? Property line problems will require hard liquor.

Koby on now -- NG asked shouldn't body fluids connect this to dead body? He says how do you determine that those are body fluids, that might be an issue.

Now he's babbling about animals decomposing.

I dont know why Kobe continues to be a guest on NG.  All NG does is interrupt him and disagree with him and he does not speak well.  Hes talking chinese to me when he talks about DNA.  NG needs to find some else who can explain things in simpler term where the average person understands what is being said.

I can't really see how he can be an effective witness for the defense given all of his appearances on NG in the past.  The prosecution can replay much of what he has said on her show at the time of trial.  I predict he will be replaced when a new first chair lawyer is selected for KC.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: October 15, 2008, 08:35:16 PM »

I miss Carpe.... I want to see a pic of Caylee in the Disney dress alongside the one of Cindy holding up the dress...or has that already been done? I am reading on other boards that the dress Cindy is holding up is a little different than the one in the pics of Caylee...I seriously do not know ....ANYONE?

looks like the one I saw. There is a pic in a link on this blog as well as more details on the dress.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/caylee-anthony.html

Cindy: I don't watch TV....

oh yeah Cindy than how did you know that NG/Tim spoke about the disney dress last night on her show hmmm

lier lier pants on firer....

maybe they have a spie on every blog too. lol
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: October 15, 2008, 08:35:43 PM »

<snipped>
.I also heardthat George was gonna ride around today with the billboard with Caylees picture on it....
<snipped>

Wow.  Now why would he want to do that?  To help Casey's case?  By that I mean an effort to try to show Caylee is still alive?  He couldn't be that far in denial, could he?  Maybe he's just trying to keep Caylee out there in the public's mind.   

the way Chuck was talking about him he was one step from jumpin' off a bridge. Today - he's back to his old lying conniving ways.

Who is Chuck?

Mr Chuck is George's shoulder to cry on.

I have read your posts with my name on them Rob. Your condescending remarks may impress others, but I'm not remotely impressed. In fact, after reading quite a few of your posts here, they're just filled with a bunch of name calling. This is usually done by those who have really have little substance to post about. No, George does not "cry on my shoulder" as you stated Rob. But if posting remarks like this makes you feel better about yourself....then knock yourself out.

I hope the mods here understand. I've tried very hard not to be rude. But posters like you, need not post smart a$$ remarks. So you want to call me out??? Save it, as I will just ignore you. There are some fine posters here...and you are....never mind. 

Chuck

And for the record: Yes, I am disappointed in George's dialog today. But I'm still not going to turn my back on him.

trust me Mr Chuck I'll lose not one second of sleep over you or your belittling remarks. I do find it amazing that YOU SIR came here to impress others with YOUR relationship TO GEORGE and when I point that out you throw a fit. Save it for someone who cares.

nice work Mr. Chuck.

Thank for validating my point. Every village has someone like you.

Nice work Mr Rob.   

this is like having a conversation with Anita Van Der Sloot . Someday when George walks over the rest of you - you'll see the light.

It's people like you, actually all one of you, that are perpetuating this. Your need to defend YOUR FRIEND includes rollin' on message boards. Talk about insecure...

if it makes you feel so wonderful to be so supportive of George, why does that need to be done publicly and that WAS YOUR STATED INTENT WHEN YOU GOT HERE. It wasn't like you arrived at this decision over the last few months - you just arrived here for that purpose alone. And god only knows why you felt the need to inject yourself in George's life. I guess some people will seek attention anywhere they can get it.

IF I MADE THE REMARKS YOU DID YESTERDAY - I WOULD NOT HAVE SHOWN BACK UP TODAY.

I'm in 100% agreement with this statement. An insecure coward would not have. This speaks volumes on the person making this type of remark. You might stick your tail between you legs, and run off like a little school girl....but this is not the way I roll.

You seem to have issue on those opinions you don't share. 

Please stop
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #983 on: October 15, 2008, 08:35:50 PM »

I miss Carpe.... I want to see a pic of Caylee in the Disney dress alongside the one of Cindy holding up the dress...or has that already been done? I am reading on other boards that the dress Cindy is holding up is a little different than the one in the pics of Caylee...I seriously do not know ....ANYONE?

looks like the one I saw. There is a pic in a link on this blog as well as more details on the dress.

oh yeah Cindy than how did you know that NG/Tim spoke about the disney dress last night on her show hmmm

Cindy: I don't watch TV. Except I watch all of my own interviews. That's why I got a makeover. And I watch this show about hammering stuff. All George does is sit on his behind and watch the Food Network. (chews gum and twirls hair around finger)

I remember you, Caylee.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: October 15, 2008, 08:35:55 PM »

maybe they have a spie on every blog too. lol

I believe they do....seriously...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: October 15, 2008, 08:36:14 PM »

Pizza was purchased and placed in the trunk on the 19th to mask the smell that was already beginning to come from the body in the trunk.

INTERESTING LP!!

ooooh. Nice try, Case-face. Gawd. Dumb move on her part.

I could think of three hundred things that would do a better job than pizza.  Rotten banana perhaps?

I was just wondering the same thing.  I thought I read somewhere that people were using coffee to hide the scent of marijuana.  Wonder what masks the odor of a decomposing body?  Pizza doesn't come to mind, firs thing...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #986 on: October 15, 2008, 08:36:21 PM »

Welcome Pookybear

I Stand With The Girl
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #987 on: October 15, 2008, 08:38:53 PM »

Pizza was purchased and placed in the trunk on the 19th to mask the smell that was already beginning to come from the body in the trunk.

INTERESTING LP!!

I could think of three hundred things that would do a better job than pizza.  Rotten banana perhaps?

I was just wondering the same thing.  I thought I read somewhere that people were using coffee to hide the scent of marijuana.  Wonder what masks the odor of a decomposing body?  Pizza doesn't come to mind, firs thing...

from what others here have said, nothing would. I don't know and hopefully never will.

I remember you, Caylee.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #988 on: October 15, 2008, 08:39:04 PM »

I bet that would make Casey feel even better to hear that Cindy loves Caylee more than she does her....IF she had any feelings that is...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: October 15, 2008, 08:39:40 PM »

Hi and welcome to Scared Monkeys, Pookybear   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #990 on: October 15, 2008, 08:40:46 PM »

Casey is lhao in Jail...cause she sees her parents making a fool of themselves on national tv day after day....
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #991 on: October 15, 2008, 08:41:19 PM »

NG just showed CA on Today Show with dress. The radio guy was asked about new evidence he said it is apparently the bag with body fluids. Sounds like they are moving away from the dress find

I remember you, Caylee.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #992 on: October 15, 2008, 08:42:49 PM »

Welcome Pookybear

Thank you BTgirl -- I feel as if I know all of you as I have been reading for many many months now but have been skeptical that I could post correctly.   
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: October 15, 2008, 08:43:03 PM »

Aah!  Is NG on right now?

If anyone could take pity... there is something wacked out with my cable for the past two days and I am not getting anything past channel 13....

I lost my marbles on the cable lady but I got nervous she'd get back at me and cut off my internet if I didn't just shut up and take the Saturday window between 10 am and 6 pm....

I'll send a whole banana cream pie to the monkey who keeps me updated!!!

I am listening only half heartedly ... replayed old George interview audio; showed today's?? George video (people have Caylee - she is alive); Casey in court today at arraignment; Nancy asked was there a motion fo a speedy trial from Baez? (no); unleashed the lawyers (is Baez qualified) ... sorry I'm not a better reporter this evening. Had a stressful day. 

You're a great reporter.  Relax  & sorry to hear your day was stressful.  I think I shall have a glass of wine.  Will that help?   

Would you happen to have a shot of tequila instead? Property line problems will require hard liquor.

Koby on now -- NG asked shouldn't body fluids connect this to dead body? He says how do you determine that those are body fluids, that might be an issue.

Now he's babbling about animals decomposing.

I dont know why Kobe continues to be a guest on NG.  All NG does is interrupt him and disagree with him and he does not speak well.  Hes talking chinese to me when he talks about DNA.  NG needs to find some else who can explain things in simpler term where the average person understands what is being said.

I can't really see how he can be an effective witness for the defense given all of his appearances on NG in the past.  The prosecution can replay much of what he has said on her show at the time of trial.  I predict he will be replaced when a new first chair lawyer is selected for KC.

When this case started Kobe was on every night and was very exact and assertive about possible DNA evidence in the car/in the home/cadaver dogs whatever- then overnight he started back tracking on almost everything he said -he was iffy about something one night that he was absolutely sure about the night before and at that point he revealed that he was now employed as Consultant to the  Defense on the Forensic Science. Since then he is obviously trying to protect KC's cause, he will not answer a yes or no question, still wants to interject "Well maybe" into the discussion....    she needs to get rid of him, his testimony will not be reliable.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #994 on: October 15, 2008, 08:43:19 PM »

ok, just heard what Cindy said again sounded like she said

Casey love Caylee -- even more than Cindy loved Casey.

I remember you, Caylee.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #995 on: October 15, 2008, 08:43:25 PM »

INTERESTING LP!!

I thought the pizza was just trash in a bag in the trunk.  It wasnt a whole pizza.  Remember the tv station did the pizza experiment and it was a half of a meatsa pizza. I think Cindy just used the pizza as the excuse for the smell, not that it was purchased and left there to cover up the smell.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #996 on: October 15, 2008, 08:43:46 PM »

Hey! and Welcome to all the new monkeys in the cage!!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: October 15, 2008, 08:43:53 PM »

Welcome Pookybear

Thank you BTgirl -- I feel as if I know all of you as I have been reading for many many months now but have been skeptical that I could post correctly.   

You are doing just fine!    thumleft

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #998 on: October 15, 2008, 08:44:18 PM »

I bet that would make Casey feel even better to hear that Cindy loves Caylee more than she does her....IF she had any feelings that is...

Oh now LISTEN to what she said!!! Casey loves Caylee more than Cindy loves Casey..... Casey killed Caylee, what does that tell you? Is Cindy trying to tell us something?! Has she seen the light???!!! Only her eyebrows know for sure!!!
LMAO! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #999 on: October 15, 2008, 08:44:27 PM »

Cindy looked like maybe someone did a little tap dance on her nose!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.