May 28, 2024, 02:52:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 375633 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: October 15, 2008, 11:30:30 AM »

I really do not believe there was anything devious about the changing vehicle issue.  I suspect that it was just a plan to distract the media who were waiting at the jail ... the media who were anticipating Baez arriving at the jail with Casey.

Janet

++++++++++

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Indicated for First Degree Murder
Aired October 14, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

Tot mom Casey Anthony pulled over in traffic and arrested. No bond tonight. But did she actually make a last-ditch attempt to elude police in a getaway car? This just after a press conference where she sheds tears.

<snipped>

PADILLA: And let me tell you something else that was discussed many times when Rob Dick was driving her to and from her attorney`s office. The choppers that were overhead, that they were never able to see the cars when they were under the overpasses and that was something that was commented on several times.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/14/ng.01.html

Casey Anthony arrested on busy Orlando-area highway after switching cars
Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writers
October 15, 2008

Casey Anthony's attorney said his client would turn herself in. But after a murder indictment was filed against her Tuesday, deputies followed Anthony and arrested her on an Orange County highway before she could surrender.

After several hours at defense attorney Jos� Baez's office in Kissimmee, Anthony left with her mother so the two could spend time together, said Baez spokesman Todd Black.

Sheriff's officials said deputies knew where Anthony was at all times, and even knew that she changed vehicles under a highway overpass.

Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, reportedly pulled her vehicle over at Narcoossee Road and State Road 417, where Casey got into a sport utility vehicle.

That vehicle was driven by an unidentified bail bondsman. Black said the bondsman was taking Anthony to jail.

Larry Garrison, a spokesman for the Anthony family, said in an e-mail that Cindy Anthony was taking her daughter to meet Baez "for him to turn her in as agreed."

But before Anthony and the bondsman could arrive at the jail, deputies stopped the SUV on the BeachLine Expressway and took Anthony into custody.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caseycar1508oct15,0,7608169.story

Janet - I agree.
chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #141 on: October 15, 2008, 11:30:40 AM »

So just catching up, George and Cindy are still saying Caylee is kidnapped and Baez is saying the same thing????  Man......
Thats correct, so my thing is since Cindy keep saying that LE only have circumstantial evidence against CA, and they have evidence that Caylee is still alive, wouldnt that also be circumstantial as well since no one produced Caylee?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #142 on: October 15, 2008, 11:31:02 AM »

What I found interesting yesterday is that the forensics and LE had KC's timeline down pat. They said she was killed between 7/15 time? and 7/16 time?, I don't recall exactly, but I found that remarkable that they could say that. They really must have some incredible evidence to say that to a grand jury!!! 

I think you mean 6/15 and 6/16 not July.

I am looking for my post from yesterday...the quote, I believe said between 6/16 and 7/16 (they gave the month in between the time she was last seen to the time it was reported) ...I hope I can find it.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: October 15, 2008, 11:32:05 AM »

I'm not saying it makes any sense.. but in a backwards sort of way, it would for the Anthony's.. they'd do ANYTHING to prove this child is alive.  Perhaps even plant items to be found..  not them personally, but we've been told they have friends who have been searching.

Impossible.......they have no friends.

It makes more sense to me that the person who planted the dress wanted media attention and possibly money. At the very least, the person who LEAKED the find to the media wanted attention for the "exclusive" photo.

Yes, this makes sense to me, too, GoodnMad. And again, anyone know--isn't a size 6 too large for Caylee anyway???
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: October 15, 2008, 11:33:07 AM »

I do not have grand children yet but you can bet when I do I will be investigating the babysitter myself and will have all the information i need to be sure my grand child is safe.

My two granddaughters do not have a babysitter. My husband & I are the only ones who have ever kept them since birth (they're 3 & 9) other than our close immediate family. I know this is not feasible for alot of people but somehow we make it work. I would not have it any other way! 

My mom is the same way I don't think any of her grandchildren have ever had a babysitter and my son is 24!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: October 15, 2008, 11:33:21 AM »

The Documents say JUNE 15 to JULY 16.  Is this not correct????????

Now I am confused. I thought for sure during the press confernece that he corrected himself to June on both dates. But maybe I am wrong and the documents are correct. I am sorry, I don't know for sure.
No worries - I am now getting confused too.  I am going on the paperwork http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/101408anthonyindictment/1/lg/ind1.htm  I can't imagine why they would want to narrow the time line down this tight this early.  Seems like either they need to slow down and think when they speak, or when they type - because nothing gets past a MONKEY!

Yes, I checked them out, too. Thanks for the link. I think you are probably right. I either misheard or he mispoke. I think it would make more since at this time to not have it narrowed so much.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: October 15, 2008, 11:33:26 AM »

OMG MrsK.. thanks for that CNN link 

Prime News host Mike Galanos spars with a Casey Anthony defense spokesman over the media's handling of the case.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/14/caylee.grand.jury/index.html?eref=rss_us#cnnSTCVideo

I saw this live and I started cheering Galanas when he flipped out on Black......my hubby said he thought I had finally gone over the edge!

Totally O/T. 
Mike Galanos is yummy.

He is yummy. I also really appreciate how often he speaks so highly of his wife. I know it sounds odd, but I think this makes a man more attractive. Not in a bad way, but in a nice way. Gosh, I will shut-up now, because this isn't coming out right. LOL

he is yummy......but back to on topic.......for me it is a great day when someone in the news media (Mike Galanas in this case) finally says exactly what the rest of us are thinking and want to say or ask.....Mike Galanas told Mr. Black that his show is about "honesty"....something Mr. Black is unfamiliar with, IMO. Everything is smoke and mirrors with him.
Galana's says majority of people are sickened by Casey's behavior....lying through her teeth from day 1, partying at nightclubs when her daughter is missing....and that Mr. Black is the truth.....We ARE sickened by her behavior! I applaud Mike for not allowing Black to continue spewing his nonsensical, ridiculous BS!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #147 on: October 15, 2008, 11:34:10 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17720474/detail.html

anyone else notice how black Caseys' eyes are....in her mugshots ?

Is this make-up orrrrrrrrrrr ?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: October 15, 2008, 11:34:44 AM »

OKAY..here it is...in the pdf indictment

"between the 15th day of June and the 16th day of July 2008"
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/1014/17715453.pdf

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #149 on: October 15, 2008, 11:37:25 AM »

OMG MrsK.. thanks for that CNN link 

Prime News host Mike Galanos spars with a Casey Anthony defense spokesman over the media's handling of the case.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/14/caylee.grand.jury/index.html?eref=rss_us#cnnSTCVideo

I saw this live and I started cheering Galanas when he flipped out on Black......my hubby said he thought I had finally gone over the edge!

Totally O/T. 
Mike Galanos is yummy.

He is yummy. I also really appreciate how often he speaks so highly of his wife. I know it sounds odd, but I think this makes a man more attractive. Not in a bad way, but in a nice way. Gosh, I will shut-up now, because this isn't coming out right. LOL

he is yummy......but back to on topic.......for me it is a great day when someone in the news media (Mike Galanas in this case) finally says exactly what the rest of us are thinking and want to say or ask.....Mike Galanas told Mr. Black that his show is about "honesty"....something Mr. Black is unfamiliar with, IMO. Everything is smoke and mirrors with him.
Galana's says majority of people are sickened by Casey's behavior....lying through her teeth from day 1, partying at nightclubs when her daughter is missing....and that Mr. Black is the truth.....We ARE sickened by her behavior! I applaud Mike for not allowing Black to continue spewing his nonsensical, ridiculous BS!

They just released the still of cute MG telling Todd Black off....

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: October 15, 2008, 11:37:38 AM »

Nut doesn't read my posts!!!!  LOL.  Nut, posted that several times.  I think the confusion is DA might have misspoke dates at the news conference. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: October 15, 2008, 11:38:55 AM »

I really do not believe there was anything devious about the changing vehicle issue.  I suspect that it was just a plan to distract the media who were waiting at the jail ... the media who were anticipating Baez arriving at the jail with Casey.

Janet

++++++++++

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Indicated for First Degree Murder
Aired October 14, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

Tot mom Casey Anthony pulled over in traffic and arrested. No bond tonight. But did she actually make a last-ditch attempt to elude police in a getaway car? This just after a press conference where she sheds tears.

<snipped>

PADILLA: And let me tell you something else that was discussed many times when Rob Dick was driving her to and from her attorney`s office. The choppers that were overhead, that they were never able to see the cars when they were under the overpasses and that was something that was commented on several times.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/14/ng.01.html

Casey Anthony arrested on busy Orlando-area highway after switching cars
Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writers
October 15, 2008

Casey Anthony's attorney said his client would turn herself in. But after a murder indictment was filed against her Tuesday, deputies followed Anthony and arrested her on an Orange County highway before she could surrender.

After several hours at defense attorney Jos� Baez's office in Kissimmee, Anthony left with her mother so the two could spend time together, said Baez spokesman Todd Black.

Sheriff's officials said deputies knew where Anthony was at all times, and even knew that she changed vehicles under a highway overpass.

Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, reportedly pulled her vehicle over at Narcoossee Road and State Road 417, where Casey got into a sport utility vehicle.

That vehicle was driven by an unidentified bail bondsman. Black said the bondsman was taking Anthony to jail.

Larry Garrison, a spokesman for the Anthony family, said in an e-mail that Cindy Anthony was taking her daughter to meet Baez "for him to turn her in as agreed."

But before Anthony and the bondsman could arrive at the jail, deputies stopped the SUV on the BeachLine Expressway and took Anthony into custody.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caseycar1508oct15,0,7608169.story

updated 18 minutes ago
Caylee's mom named in murder indictment

After the indictment, undercover officers followed Anthony as she traveled in her mother's SUV. The officers saw the SUV stop under a highway overpass, at which point Anthony got into another vehicle and drove off. Officers made the traffic stop after she entered the second vehicle, the spokesman said

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: October 15, 2008, 11:39:27 AM »

Janet

I don't think there was anything devious either Janet....Cindy was informed earlier of the planned car-switch to bring Casey into custody, which is why she was trying to lose the FOX reporters following her. I think it was planned for security concerns. Unfortunately it didn't go as smoothly as they had hoped.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #153 on: October 15, 2008, 11:39:36 AM »

They just said on foxnews that the defense could use the "Hey look there's Caylee coming through the door now" if anyone on the jury looks and/or anyone in the court room looks....that would show they have doubt that Caylee is actually dead....how sad is that

LOL...they stole that from George Burns's "Oh GOD" movie 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: October 15, 2008, 11:40:25 AM »

Nut doesn't read my posts!!!!  LOL.  Nut, posted that several times.  I think the confusion is DA might have misspoke dates at the news conference. 

Awww. Don't cry. Happens to me all the time.

Anyway, I think either he misspoke or I misheard. Either way, yes, the docs are right, I'm sure. They wouldn't want Casey to get off on a technicality!
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #155 on: October 15, 2008, 11:41:16 AM »

The only time I catch up on reading (and I read everything) is on Wednesday's mid day. I come in from work on Tuesday night, start reading around 6:30 pm, read til midnight. I get up on Wednesday and start reading again anywhere from 5 am to 7 am. By mid morning I'm caught up. I make one or two posts, then it is time for me to go back to work!!!

The great thing about reading here is that when I see an older post that I'd like to respond to, and I realize that the discussion has moved on, I generally find that someone else says the same thing ( a few posts later) that I wanted to say. Not much gets past our Monkeys. I don't worry about the hecklers, I don't worry about the folks whose tailfeathers get a little ruffled, I don't worry that no one responds to my posts at times. I just read, absorb, reflect, pray, and post my one or two posts once in a great while. I think there must be many more Monkeys (and Guests) who do the same.

Thanks to all Monkeys for all points of view, for all updates/documents/vidoes, and most of all, for all the concern/compassion for missing persons. Reading here connects me to those in this world who value life, who value justice, and who won't let those who can no longer speak be forgotten.

(And now, I must earn my living. I'll see you Monkeys later. Banana splits to everyone, on me.)

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: October 15, 2008, 11:41:52 AM »

Janet

Morning Janet. I agree.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: October 15, 2008, 11:43:38 AM »

The only time I catch up on reading (and I read everything) is on Wednesday's mid day. I come in from work on Tuesday night, start reading around 6:30 pm, read til midnight. I get up on Wednesday and start reading again anywhere from 5 am to 7 am. By mid morning I'm caught up. I make one or two posts, then it is time for me to go back to work!!!

The great thing about reading here is that when I see an older post that I'd like to respond to, and I realize that the discussion has moved on, I generally find that someone else says the same thing ( a few posts later) that I wanted to say. Not much gets past our Monkeys. I don't worry about the hecklers, I don't worry about the folks whose tailfeathers get a little ruffled, I don't worry that no one responds to my posts at times. I just read, absorb, reflect, pray, and post my one or two posts once in a great while. I think there must be many more Monkeys (and Guests) who do the same.

Thanks to all Monkeys for all points of view, for all updates/documents/vidoes, and most of all, for all the concern/compassion for missing persons. Reading here connects me to those in this world who value life, who value justice, and who won't let those who can no longer speak be forgotten.

(And now, I must earn my living. I'll see you Monkeys later. Banana splits to everyone, on me.)

Nicely said. LOVE your pic. I am off, too. Gotta get my little guy from preschool. See you all monkeys later.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #158 on: October 15, 2008, 11:44:16 AM »

sorry for my bad manners

Good Morning All !

Klaas...we need a coffee drinking Monkey emoticon....plz

I believe I owe somebody here a Monkey Dance 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: October 15, 2008, 11:44:20 AM »

lol...yes I do, but by the time I get to answer a question, the answer has already been posted 3 pages ahead, lol. I am always 1 step forward, 2 steps back 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.