May 23, 2024, 01:53:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 374568 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #340 on: October 15, 2008, 02:07:13 PM »

Hmmm This is Iassen's MySpace Banner:

Iassen waves this flag of hatred, but you're the ones who made it.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=17836384

Interesting.

Lisa
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #341 on: October 15, 2008, 02:07:30 PM »

Does anyone want to take a guess when it will be public knowledge who Caylee's father is?  I feel it is Lee but I was wondering when it will be announced?

Lisa
I don't think they will announce it publicly without good reason - i.e. it's a factor that plays into motive for murder. 
I'm hoping for a good "leak" tho Smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: October 15, 2008, 02:07:33 PM »

Janet -- It is my understanding (and it is limited) that it could be determined from CAYLEE'S DNA ALONE if a close blood relative were the father. I could be wrong but that's what I understand.

I have no knowledge in regards to DNA and Genetics but ... it has been explained to me by my niece (Bachlor of Science) that Mitochondrial DNA testing CANNOT determine paternity of the deceased.  The father's DNA is required and ... when it is considered that LE only obtain Lee Anthony's DNA (blood) this week ...

Until an official or family source provides confirmation in regards to paternity of Caylee and Lee Anthony ... I will not go there.  Rumors of this magnitude have a potential to destroy lives.

Janet

+++++++++

Mitochondrial DNA:

Within the cell cytoplasm there are organelles called mitochondria. The mictochondria contain mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) which is the type of DNA analyzed in order to identify deceased remains.  Mitochondrial DNA is inherited from the mother, not from the father.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_1337.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #343 on: October 15, 2008, 02:07:49 PM »

Message from Carpe:

{{{{{{{{Dolce}}}}}}}}}}

Hi,

How are you? I am just fine, thanks for worrying about me.

I have been quite busy lately and have not had the time
to hang out at SM like I normally do. I barely had the time
to upload the latest Caylee videos... but I made time to
get the most important ones uploaded. I would feel like
a goober if I let Caylee down... she deserved so much
more than that circus freak show of a family she got
stuck with. So glad to finally see Casey behind bars
with no bail!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell the SM family I am okayyyy-fine.... LOL

I will definitely be coming back around. Nice to know
that people actually care.

It make an Elmo feel good. Smile

I will be back soon. Take care of yourself! --Carpe

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: October 15, 2008, 02:08:19 PM »

Does anyone want to take a guess when it will be public knowledge who Caylee's father is?  I feel it is Lee but I was wondering when it will be announced?

Lisa

That's a tough one ... If they determine it not relevant to the case ... it may never be released ... Last statement from LE regarding paternity was the were "satisfied" with Casey's statement that the father died in a car accident" ... alth

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: October 15, 2008, 02:09:02 PM »

I fear that somewhere along the way she will get some kind of break because she wasn't "informed" that by talking to LE, the death penalty could be taken off the table.

Nope. She had an offer for limited immunity. Won't fly.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: October 15, 2008, 02:09:35 PM »

I fear that somewhere along the way she will get some kind of break because she wasn't "informed" that by talking to LE, the death penalty could be taken off the table.

I do recall a case here that a man was taken off of death row and given life because his attorney said he was given bad council and then the attorney quickly retired.He was an old man and rumor had it that the mans mother and attorney were very close so to speak..It happens..Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: October 15, 2008, 02:11:16 PM »

I just got an email response from Carpe.  He is fine, just very busy!  He was very excited over yesterdays results. 
Not sure if someone else has posted this info yet, but just wanted to let everyone know just in case!  (Still reading back myself)

Yeaaa! Carpe's okay! Thanks, Dolce! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: October 15, 2008, 02:11:44 PM »

I just got an email response from Carpe.  He is fine, just very busy!  He was very excited over yesterdays results. 
Not sure if someone else has posted this info yet, but just wanted to let everyone know just in case!  (Still reading back myself)

Thanks Dolce!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #349 on: October 15, 2008, 02:13:02 PM »

You are welcome Monken.  I was hoping he was going to say "Sorry I was apart of the Grand Jury..lots of tid-bits to share"   HA HA!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: October 15, 2008, 02:13:20 PM »

Personally I think life in prison would be a harsher sentence than death.  I could not imagine sitting in a prison for the rest of my life and im 45, Casey is 22.  She will treated bad because baby killers are not liked.  To bad she didnt hire a smarter lawyer who could of gotten her to confess it was an accident and maybe got her manslaughter and sentenced to say 30 years compared to death or life.

In my opinion ... the death penalty exemplifies the highest regard for human life.  It send a message that life is so precious ... if you make a choice (premeditated) to take a life ... you will be required to forfeit your own.

In other words ... the scales of justice between wrongdoing and consequences must balance.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: October 15, 2008, 02:13:27 PM »

Thanks Dolce!

Yes,thanks Dolce...

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: October 15, 2008, 02:13:31 PM »

Personally I think life in prison would be a harsher sentence than death.  I could not imagine sitting in a prison for the rest of my life and im 45, Casey is 22.  She will treated bad because baby killers are not liked.  To bad she didnt hire a smarter lawyer who could of gotten her to confess it was an accident and maybe got her manslaughter and sentenced to say 30 years compared to death or life.

I agree with you. Also, unlike most here, I am against the death penatly. However, not for moral reasons, but financial ones. When I worked with a newspaper, I did extensive research and an article on how the death penalty actually costs the taxpayers more than life in prison without the possibility of parole. That's right! I even quoted how a death row inmate overdosed and almost died, but they rushed him to the E.R. and saved him. Guess what? A few hours later, the same doc who saved him, put him to death at his execution. Also, another death row inmate fought and won to get a sex-change operation prior to his execution. And guess who footed the bill for all of these things? That's right--taxpayers!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #353 on: October 15, 2008, 02:13:48 PM »

Does anyone have any links from the body farm that talks about the air testing?  I just saw a tour of the place.  Its pretty interesting.  They just opened a new body farm here in Texas about 15 minutes from where I live.  They had to move the location 3 times before it opened because people were throwing a fit.  Dont they understand the wealth of information this place has to offer.

The air testing is done at the Oak Ridge Facility...a different place...but affiliated with the Body Farm

O/T   
My dad works at ORNL

Does he have a scoop on the testing relating to the Caylee Case?

Yeh...CALL DADDY.....beg in that sweet little girl voice....pweeeeeeeezzzzz Daddy...I promise I won't tell...LOL....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: October 15, 2008, 02:14:46 PM »

Des, I found this part of the statement from spokesperson for the stata atty's office very interesting:

"All investigations, to include homicide investigations, have a chronological process and this case is no different. In late September, the Orange County Sheriff's Office, FBI and this office received a letter of confirmation from the University of Tennessee. They had concluded their examination of the forensic material sent to them by law enforcement contained relevant information to the disappearance of Caylee Anthony. While I am not at liberty to discuss the specific nature of the material, I will tell you that this correspondence is dated very late September. This was the piece of the puzzle, as prosecutors, we were waiting for before we could appropriately convene the Grand Jury."

Yes it is interesting...but I did call just a few days ago and spoke with Arpad Vass at the Oak Ridge facility...and he said they now have some new evidence they are testing...he would not tell me what it was...he told me If I could get clearence from the LE handling the case then he could...he is under strick orders not to discuss it with anyone...Ooooh....I do wonder what it is....Des

The following published article by ORNL explains several cutting edge techniques being researched and developed at OR...very interesting reading with several possible applications to this case.

http://www.ornl.gov/info/ornlreview/meas_tech/bytes.htm
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: October 15, 2008, 02:15:09 PM »

The prosecution will have to give reason for motive,right? If so,what will they say?

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: October 15, 2008, 02:15:47 PM »

No one hardly responds to me either but I love this forum.  I was going to ask Klaas if she could turn my post number back to "1" so I could get another welcome!   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #357 on: October 15, 2008, 02:15:48 PM »

Hmmm This is Iassen's MySpace Banner:

Iassen waves this flag of hatred, but you're the ones who made it.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=17836384

Interesting.

Lisa

I think that has been his banner for a while.

Hey, speaking of this guy... isn't he the one who said that he was moving overseas a couple of weeks ago?  He was taking a new job or something, and said on WS that if LE wanted to talk to him again that they better do it in the next 9 days or something?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: October 15, 2008, 02:15:57 PM »

You are welcome Monken.  I was hoping he was going to say "Sorry I was apart of the Grand Jury..lots of tid-bits to share"   HA HA!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: October 15, 2008, 02:17:15 PM »

This may be a stupid question, but will there be any more document/evidence released and if so, will it be anytime soon?

I'm thinking it won't be released until the trial starts, but I could be really, really wrong.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.